PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Bowen..

HarlemHeat37
11-18-2008, 12:53 AM
I have to give him credit..

he definitely put in work on his offense in this off-season..he's added a drive to the basket, a left hand floating drive that he seems to be able to hit consistently..his 3-point baseline shot is still there, and he looks better with the mid-range..

I have to give him credit for knowing as his defense will get worse with age, he's added something to keep himself valuable to our team..

mrspurs
11-18-2008, 07:33 AM
I think bruce works hard no matter what season it is. The ball is just going in for some reason. Bruce has never been someone who can handle the pressure of finishing a drive. For that matter neither can Udoka. For the life of me I cant understand how they play great ball from beyond the arc on both the offense and defense. But put them close to the rim and things change. Ill admit its nice to see Bruce finally make some gametime layups. Imo thats why Riley gave up on Bruce. When teams give you the green light to come on in. And you dont take advantage of it, you best have something else to offer.

honestfool84
11-18-2008, 09:32 AM
I think bruce works hard no matter what season it is. The ball is just going in for some reason. Bruce has never been someone who can handle the pressure of finishing a drive. For that matter neither can Udoka. For the life of me I cant understand how they play great ball from beyond the arc on both the offense and defense. But put them close to the rim and things change. Ill admit its nice to see Bruce finally make some gametime layups. Imo thats why Riley gave up on Bruce. When teams give you the green light to come on in. And you dont take advantage of it, you best have something else to offer.

why can't you use a freaking "ENTER" key?! :flipoff

Bartleby
11-18-2008, 09:35 AM
why can't you use a freaking "ENTER" key?! :flipoff

Seems to me that's how rants are supposed to look.

(by the way, bring back the blond chick with the short hair!)

honestfool84
11-18-2008, 09:46 AM
Seems to me that's how rants are supposed to look.

(by the way, bring back the blond chick with the short hair!)

some of his posts don't usually look like a typical 'sequ spur' rant.

and here is that chick for you:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3147/2966552706_d6fd03fd63_b.jpg