PDA

View Full Version : Coyote Ugly

rr2418
02-21-2005, 09:55 PM
Went to Coyote Ugly this past Saturday. It was my first time. I guess it was o.k. Lots of women!! :eyebrows

Has anyone being there? Did you like it?

MannyIsGod
02-22-2005, 12:32 AM
We took my best friend to "open up" his bachelor party weekend there. It was ok, too fucking expensive.

SpursWoman
02-22-2005, 01:04 AM
I went to the one in Las Vegas at the New York, New York. That I had an exceptionally good time is all I'll say about that. :)

KEDA
02-22-2005, 09:59 AM
I hated it, used it as a walkway to howl at the moon!

davi78239
02-22-2005, 01:41 PM
Seen the one in vegas. Looks pretty cool. Never been there though now that we have one here in town. On CMT or one of those channels, they periodically show the auditions that they had in Austin when they were gonna open up one. Friend of mine said that he heard from somebody that the girls in the san antonio one are ugly. Anyone know anything else on this? They can't possibly be ugly, if the one in Austin is any indication on the type of girls they select, cause they come from all over the U.S to audition.

rr2418
02-22-2005, 02:20 PM
Seen the one in vegas. Looks pretty cool. Never been there though now that we have one here in town. On CMT or one of those channels, they periodically show the auditions that they had in Austin when they were gonna open up one. Friend of mine said that he heard from somebody that the girls in the san antonio one are ugly. Anyone know anything else on this? They can't possibly be ugly, if the one in Austin is any indication on the type of girls they select, cause they come from all over the U.S to audition.

:lol Well, there were about 5 or 6 bartenders and I would say 3 for sure were pretty. There were a few that had tatoos all over the place and funky two-tone hair!

MannyIsGod
02-22-2005, 03:01 PM
I'd rather go to a bar where I don't pay for 7 dollar shots.

blackbucket
02-22-2005, 05:01 PM
Agree Manny. Forget about getting buzzed; way too expensive. As far as the talent, they are ok. That funky one with the colored hair HAS TO GO. She is total buzzkill. I went to the one in Austin when I was there on business back in October. On the whole, the girls in SA were better looking, save the punk. Most importantly, however, the SA girls were much more entertaining. The Austin girls couldn't dance and seemed to be full of themselves. The SA girls were very friendly.

GrandeDavid
02-23-2005, 01:45 PM
Manny, I hate paying 7 bones for a damn shot also. That's why I try to live it up as much as possible during my time in Brazil. Down here, not only is the atmosphere tropical and the girls pretty cute in their bikinis, but drinks are practically free they are so cheap. Here's one of the clubs I'm a member of:

http://www.cajuba.org.br