PDA

View Full Version : Racist Jew Comments Here Sent To AIPAC And ADL

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 05:33 PM
The posters who make the racist Jew comments were repor and who they are record by AIPAC and ADL. BeBob and SamFisher make their final mistake.

Shank
11-18-2008, 05:35 PM
Did Jew do that all by yourself?

IronMexican
11-18-2008, 05:37 PM
KBP, cook me up a gyro.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 05:38 PM
Did Jew do that all by yourself?

You realize this is illegal to make such racist comments in internet towards Jews? I guess you is unaware who your new President is. You are now part of this law in US. Unreal how poor level of knowledge is there.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 05:38 PM
KBP, cook me up a gyro.

Racist comments against Greeks is allow, but now Jews. This poster actual have brain unlike most others here.

Shank
11-18-2008, 05:39 PM
You realize this is illegal to make such racist comments in internet towards Jews? I guess you is unaware who your new President is. You are now part of this law in US. Unreal how poor level of knowledge is there.

Thanks for the tip.

I'll return one your way by informing you that he's not President until late January. But hey - facts. Don't let them get in the way of your bullshit.

And I'd love to see this "law" you're pretending to reference.

xtremesteven33
11-18-2008, 05:40 PM
A law not to insult the jewish people????

TheProfessor
11-18-2008, 05:41 PM
Racist comments against Greeks is allow, but now Jews. This poster actual have brain unlike most others here.
He just wanted a gyro.

Borat
11-18-2008, 05:44 PM
The posters who make the racist Jew comments were report. They have already have their ISP and who they are record by AIPAC and ADL. BeBob and SamFisher make their final mistake.
Your Jew doublespeak does not trick me. Do not let your horns crack your computer monitor.

Iakchos Kadmos
11-18-2008, 05:45 PM
The posters who make the racist Jew comments were report. They have already have their ISP and who they are record by AIPAC and ADL. BeBob and SamFisher make their final mistake.

I am confuse. Do you not hate the jew as much as the Macedonian pig?

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 05:46 PM
Thanks for the tip.

I'll return one your way by informing you that he's not President until late January. But hey - facts. Don't let them get in the way of your bullshit.

And I'd love to see this "law" you're pretending to reference.

You lack basic knowledge.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 05:47 PM
The racist Jew comments were report as I say. You make big mistake.

Borat
11-18-2008, 05:49 PM
The racist Jew comments were report as I say. You make big mistake.
Stop your bullshit and lies, Jew. Leave now with the gypsy.

Shank
11-18-2008, 05:56 PM
You lack basic knowledge.

Such as minor details as when a President actually takes over? Or am I missing the basic knowledge of this made-up law of which you speak? I must be confused.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 05:57 PM
Such as minor details as when a President actually takes over? Or am I missing the basic knowledge of this made-up law of which you speak? I must be confused.

No ability to read correct what others write.

Shank
11-18-2008, 05:58 PM
No ability to read correct what others write.

Wow. Um...

Obstructed_View
11-18-2008, 05:59 PM
The posters who make the racist Jew comments were repor and who they are record by AIPAC and ADL. BeBob and SamFisher make their final mistake.

The king of idiotic comments lumping people into groups and making generalizations about them finally gets fed up and tattles? Classic.

BacktoBasics
11-18-2008, 06:00 PM
Kill Bill Pana is quickly becoming the most annoy jew fucker of them all.

I'll translate for you

K Bill Pana quik became big jew buttfucker annoyed even all internet

Shank
11-18-2008, 06:01 PM
Unintentional gold in here.

Iakchos Kadmos
11-18-2008, 06:02 PM
Kill Bill Pana is quickly becoming the most annoy jew fucker of them all.

I'll translate for you

K Bill Pana quik became big jew buttfucker annoyed even all internet

I am only to understand the second part of your posting.

Borat
This thread more fun than to take picture of women making toilet!

duncan228
Just when you think it can't get any better here...

:corn:

IronMexican
11-18-2008, 06:05 PM
KBP brought us the best troll ever in Iakchos. That makes you a winner in my book, KBP :tu. Who's troll is Iakchos anyways?

Kobayagi
11-18-2008, 06:06 PM
Cry me a souvlaki.

BacktoBasics
11-18-2008, 06:08 PM
This thread more fun than to take picture of women making toilet!
:lmao

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 06:11 PM
KBP brought us the best troll ever in Iakchos. That makes you a winner in my book, KBP :tu. Who's troll is Iakchos anyways?

SamFisher from clutchfans.net site you can look him up there. He is lawyer who live in Texas. He is neighbor of the Clutch the site owner of Rockets site. AIPAC and ADL already have his name and his law practice info.

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 06:12 PM
KBP, shut your mouth and hand over your Comcast Jew Gold.

Oh and hurry up with Kobayagi's gyro.

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 06:12 PM
I am confuse. Do you not hate the jew as much as the Macedonian pig?

Yeah but what if the Macedonian pig....is a Jew? :lol

Iakchos Kadmos
11-18-2008, 06:15 PM
SamFisher from clutchfans.net site you can look him up there. He is lawyer who live in Texas. He is neighbor of the Clutch the site owner of Rockets site. AIPAC and ADL already have his name and his law practice info.

Who is SamFisher? I am Iakchos, your friend. I am being on your side KBP. You are most glorious of all Greek posters in my village. :depressed

Iakchos Kadmos
11-18-2008, 06:15 PM
Yeah but what if the Macedonian pig....is a Jew? :lol

Then he is lower than a Turk!

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 06:16 PM

Turk is lower than dark side of Greek bottom.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-18-2008, 06:16 PM
Not get all technical, but Jews are a religious group and not a race. You could say the comments were biggoted, prejudiced, or just downright hateful, but racist would be the wrong label.

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/players/pics/rod_carew_autograph.jpg http://www.dvdtown.com/images/displayimage.php?id=4897
Same race?

Obstructed_View
11-18-2008, 06:17 PM

And the Turks make Souvlaki!

Iakchos Kadmos
11-18-2008, 06:21 PM
And the Turks make Souvlaki!

Souvlaki is greek my friend. I think maybe you are confuse. A Turk is Boutsokefalos like Borat

sook
11-18-2008, 06:24 PM

Your such afucking loser.

You claimed to have met Vspan and Sam ripped you a new one on that.

Tully365
11-18-2008, 06:25 PM

:lol This shit is definitely worth $900 an ounce!

Tully365
11-18-2008, 06:26 PM
Not get all technical, but Jews are a religious group and not a race. You could say the comments were biggoted, prejudiced, or just downright hateful, but racist would be the wrong label.

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/players/pics/rod_carew_autograph.jpg http://www.dvdtown.com/images/displayimage.php?id=4897
Same race?

:lol Good point. You got mad hits, like Rod Carew.

Obstructed_View
11-18-2008, 06:30 PM
Souvlaki is greek my friend. I think maybe you are confuse. A Turk is Boutsokefalos like Borat

Idiot souvlaki is from Turkey

Obstructed_View
11-18-2008, 06:33 PM

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/players/pics/rod_carew_autograph.jpg http://www.bobbydarin.net/davis_jra.jpg
Same race?

Fixed

z0sa
11-18-2008, 06:33 PM
:lmao this is too funny

turiaf for president
11-18-2008, 06:34 PM
op you are fucken retarded. i want you to read this link and give me a 10 page report on it

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/constitution/amendments.html

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-18-2008, 06:38 PM
Fixed

Actually I just checked my facts and it seems that letting Adam Sandler do all my research for me was a mistake. Rod Carew never actually converted. That's what I get for trusting a Jew I guess. So let's go with this pairing:
http://www.dvdtown.com/images/displayimage.php?id=4897http://www.bobbydarin.net/davis_jra.jpg
SAME RACE?

Obstructed_View
11-18-2008, 06:45 PM
Actually I just checked my facts and it seems that letting Adam Sandler do all my research for me was a mistake. Rod Carew never actually converted. That's what I get for trusting a Jew I guess. So let's go with this pairing:
http://www.dvdtown.com/images/displayimage.php?id=4897http://www.bobbydarin.net/davis_jra.jpg
SAME RACE?

Mine would have worked, it was just a trick question.

The Franchise
11-18-2008, 06:47 PM
Your Jew doublespeak does not trick me. Do not let your horns crack your computer monitor.

:lmao :lmao Now this is fucked up.

Iakchos Kadmos
11-18-2008, 06:49 PM
What is with the flood of jew pictures? It is getting annoying having to wash the jew oil off of my monitor every time I open this thread!

Obstructed_View
11-18-2008, 06:52 PM
What is with the flood of jew pictures? It is getting annoying having to wash the jew oil off of my monitor every time I open this thread!

You do know the guy in your avatar is jewish, right?

Iakchos Kadmos
11-18-2008, 06:53 PM
You do know the guy in your avatar is jewish, right?

You are confuse. I am Iakchos Kadmos. We are look alike but I am more attractive.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 06:56 PM

Same race?

lol you have never learn much have you. You can contact ADL and explain your theory to them how this is not racist but is "religious".

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 06:58 PM
Your such afucking loser.

You claimed to have met Vspan and Sam ripped you a new one on that.

If I am loser how do I know SamFisher's details? Where live, his job, where law was practice, who is his neighbor. Maybe you believe all others are as dumb as you?

Iakchos Kadmos
11-18-2008, 06:59 PM
If I am losre how do I know SamFisher's details? Where live, his job, where law was practice, who is his neighbor. Maybe you believe all others are as dumb as you?

Yeah! They are not understanding you KBP.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 06:59 PM
op you are fucken retarded. i want you to read this link and give me a 10 page report on it

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/constitution/amendments.html

Do you know Alan Dershowitz? Believe me those from EU know well do not even make mistake that some here have make.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-18-2008, 07:00 PM
lol you have never learn much have you. You can contact ADL and explain your theory to them how this is not racist but is "religious".

I'd much rather have the input of fellow Comcast customer. Are Sammy Davis Jr. and Mel Brooks, who are both Jewish, (well, Sammy was...) of the same race in your opinion?

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 07:05 PM
I'd much rather have the input of fellow Comcast customer. Are Sammy Davis Jr. and Mel Brooks, who are both Jewish, (well, Sammy was...) of the same race in your opinion?

Are you stupid person?

You can look up this word Goyim maybe then you will learn how does the zionist think. You must obvious be person educate in the US public schools. Do you also believe that you have Barack Obama as new President because he gets voted in?

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 07:06 PM
Yeah! They are not understanding you KBP.

There is ebonic speakers in Hellas also. But my jive is not good enough for intelligence of average member here to understand. They can almost not even understand English as is.

Of course you are no slav either.

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 07:10 PM
Are you stupid person?

You can look up this word Goyim maybe then you will learn how does the zionist think. You must obvious be person educate in the US public schools. Do you also believe that you have Barack Obama as new President because he gets voted in?

That is anti-Semitic.

I am calling the Hebrew Hammer on you.

timvp
11-18-2008, 07:12 PM
Blake Ahearn does not approve of this thread.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 07:12 PM
That is anti-Semitic.

I am calling the Hebrew Hammer on you.

lol anti-semitic? You also educate in US public school. You are so stupid. Do not even know difference between zionist and what you say. Is there something in water in US make all of you this dumb?

Where is this one picture I always see here? The one from Pulp Fiction with Samuel Jackson? I have not see this one I miss it. Very good picture.

mVp
11-18-2008, 07:14 PM
WTF is this thread doing here??? :lmao

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 07:16 PM
lol anti-semitic? You also educate in US public school. You are so stupid. Do not even know difference between zionist and what you say. Is there something in water in US make all of you this dumb?

Where is this one picture I always see here? The one from Pulp Fiction with Samuel Jackson? I have not see this one I miss it. Very good picture.

I am still calling the Hammer.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 07:16 PM
WTF is this thread doing here??? :lmao

There was some Jew haters in board. They pretend be Slavs. Of course I know better. They are the redneck Texans. Also is Dutch haters

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g285/catholiclouisiana/goldmember.jpg.

Do he look as Jew?
The Irish and the Dutch they don't amount to much. Grandfather have say this to me before.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 07:18 PM
I am still calling the Hammer.

Of course. Is good to have hope for you. He defend OJ :rollin

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 07:21 PM

Please explain?

CubanMustGo
11-18-2008, 07:53 PM
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

turiaf for president
11-18-2008, 07:55 PM
before condemning the english language, american public education and everyones stupididty, learn to use prepositions in your sentences

Anti.Hero
11-18-2008, 07:56 PM
Ahahahhahahhaahhahahhahahahhaaha

T Park
11-18-2008, 07:58 PM
The fake Greek Jew got a tad mad I see.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 08:05 PM
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

lol you live in dream world. I will direct you to thing you call "Patriot Act". perhaps you hear of it before?

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 08:07 PM

Where is Greek Jew? Which one is he in forum?

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 08:07 PM
lol you live in dream world. I will direct you to thing you call "Patriot Act". perhaps you hear of it before?

Yeah, it lets us call you a terrorist and we get the ok to shoot you.

:toast

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 08:08 PM

Ok, is he a fake Greek or a fake Jew?

Or both? :bang

:lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 08:08 PM
before condemning the english language, american public education and everyones stupididty, learn to use prepositions in your sentences

I find picture I am look for :rollin

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/krevster/Insult%20pics/english-motherfucker.gif

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 08:09 PM
I find picture I am look for :rollin

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/krevster/Insult%20pics/english-motherfucker.gif

Your dumb ass sure as hell doesn't.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 08:10 PM
Yeah, it lets us call you a terrorist and we get the ok to shoot you.

Yes and was written by the Jew Zionist.

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 08:11 PM

Jew hater.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 08:13 PM
Jew hater.

:downspin: American public school :rolleyes

Jew is not Jew Zionist. You not have the good education.

robbie380
11-18-2008, 08:17 PM
http://www.movv.com/prvupload/uploads/lollercaust.gif

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 08:17 PM
:downspin: American public school :rolleyes

Jew is not Jew Zionist. You not have the good education.

Jew hater.

The Money Changer
11-18-2008, 08:20 PM
Ferklempt! For what purpose do you defile the illustrious faith of Judaism? A Greek goyim such as yourself has no business being such a kvetch about the honor of the Jew. Meshuginah!

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 08:20 PM
KBP hates Jews and fucks sheep.

Well them and his mom.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 08:22 PM
Ferklempt! For what purpose do you defile the illustrious faith of Judaism? A Greek goyim such as yourself has no business being such a kvetch about the honor of the Jew. Meshuginah!

Once my mother have Menora in window for Christmas. Was many problem for this. Some issues was happen for family after this. Where is your avatar from? What website is this from?

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 08:23 PM
Once my mother have Menora in window for Christmas. Was many problem for this. Some issues was happen for family after this. Where is your avatar from? What website is this from?

Of course it was a problem...her son hates Jews. If you would stop hating Jews and banging your mom, there would be less problems. Stick to sheep.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 08:24 PM
KBP hates Jews and fucks sheep.

Well them and his mom.

Why you make such statement? Jew hater will fuck sheep also? I learn in school that was Jew haters like much prefer the sex of the German Shepherd and Doberman Pincher.

Of course I not "educate" by public school of America like you.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-18-2008, 08:25 PM
Someone ban this retard, please.

dirk4mvp
11-18-2008, 08:26 PM
http://www.movv.com/prvupload/uploads/lollercaust.gif

:lmao fits this thread perfect

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 08:28 PM
Why you make such statement? Jew hater will fuck sheep also? I learn in school that was Jew haters like much prefer the sex of the German Shepherd and Doberman Pincher.

I make this statement because you hate Jews and like to fuck sheep.

You are right though...German Nazi Jew hating fucks like to fuck dogs.

Greek Jew hating fucks, like you, prefer the wooly goodness of sheep.

D-Fens
11-18-2008, 08:29 PM

How dare you disrespect the US of A. Do you have any idea how much money my country has given your country?

balli
Greek Jew hating fucks, like you, prefer the wooly goodness of sheep.
Nah, the Greeks are just gay...

http://isocrat.org/images/history/gayhistgk.jpg

samikeyp
D-Fens!

Awesome!!

Good movie too.

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 08:30 PM

Yeah you were homeschooled in the back of a Sheep herders tent by your dad after threesomes between him, your mom and #1 Ewe.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 08:31 PM
How dare you disrespect the US of A. Do you have any idea how much money my country has given your country?

:blah you are same as British liars. You "give" nothing. You forget where Greece is locate. Without Greece control of this region of sea Russians will fuck your American asses in navies of world.

T Park
11-18-2008, 08:31 PM
damn KBP, you musta fucked up to get Mikey this pissed off at you :lol

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 08:33 PM
:blah you are same as British liars. You "give" nothing. You forget where Greece is locate. Without Greece control of this region of sea Russians will fuck your American asses in navies of world.

No way sheep fucker...

Americans are wayyy better liars than the British!

Hey Brits....

1776 and 1812...scoreboard bitches!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 08:34 PM
damn KBP, you musta fucked up to get Mikey this pissed off at you :lol

Nahhh....im not pissed....KBP inspires me to let loose! :lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 08:34 PM
Nah, the Greeks are just gay...

http://isocrat.org/images/history/gayhistgk.jpg

This remind me I see once in university it say in book "90% of all gay porn in world is make in United States". It seem Greek heritage from ancient past is now move to place call USA. Is strange how history repeat itself in other side of world.

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 08:36 PM
This remind me I see once in university it say in book "90% of all gar porn in world is make in United States". It seem Greek heritage from ancient past is now move to place call USA. Is strange how history repeat itself in other side of world.

Oh, so you are a fish fucker too!

I knew it!

Jew hating, your own mom banging, sheep AND fish fucker! :lol

D-Fens
11-18-2008, 08:37 PM

Maybe if you wrote it in fucking english I could fucking understand it.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 08:38 PM
I am the lover of the man sex.

Yes was obvious.

balli
11-18-2008, 08:39 PM
This remind me I se e once in university it say in book...

Just because your boyfriend likes to dress you up as a student before "instructing" you, doesn't mean you've been to a university. And I'm pretty sure Playgirl doesn't count as a book.

samikeyp
Yes was obvious.

Weak.

You gotta do better than making up quotes, fish fucker.

Indazone
Wow..just wow! I leave to make customer calls at 9:30 AM and come back to this!

Who would have guessed. This is pure comedy!

:lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
Maybe if you wrote it in fucking english I could fucking understand it.

Please explain?

http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 08:40 PM
Wait...didn't the Greeks invent "the man sex" AHA!!!

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 08:42 PM
Just because your boyfriend likes to dress you up as a student before "instructing" you, doesn't mean you've been to a university. And I'm pretty sure Playgirl doesn't count as a book.

I think you have been victim before of the blue pills. Who is the man date rape you? Is obvious this have happen to you. You have very much detailed infos about these manly relations.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 08:44 PM
Wait...didn't the Greeks invent "the man sex" AHA!!!

No. Greeks of ancient time was not first ones to indulge in this.

You need read Bible again.

Also this was picture from America.

http://loscuatroojos.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/rear-tunnel.jpeg

They call it Hershey Highway in the America.

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 08:45 PM

Really? Then why is Anal Sex referred to as Greek Sex?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070622142420AALCZNZ

Because you like it in the ass...preferably of a sheep..although you will take a Gar or your mom.

MrChug
11-18-2008, 08:50 PM
you're a greek fag racist jew moron...there, I said it: WHAMMY!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/c/1/c/c1c4bb67a25f0d031d8f2946a10a72ce.jpg

robbie380
11-18-2008, 08:51 PM

Also this was picture from America.

They call it Hershey Highway in the America.

kill bill pana---->http://www.aldokkan.com/society/greek_sex.jpg<-----v-span

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 08:54 PM
Really? Then why is Anal Sex referred to as Greek Sex?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070622142420AALCZNZ

Because you like it in the ass...preferably of a sheep..although you will take a Gar or your mom.

You is funny guy. See place in Bible where it talk about place call Sodom? Wait sorry I forget. US public schools = not know what this mean.

D-Fens
11-18-2008, 08:55 PM
WHAMMY!

There's nothing like a nice juicy double whammyburger with cheese for breakfast.

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 08:56 PM
You is funny guy. See place in Bible where it talk about place call Sodom? Wait sorry I forget. US public schools = not know what this mean.

Well if anyone knows about Sodomy..its you. :toast

Oh and you still didn't answer my question.

Sheep fucker.

Indazone
11-18-2008, 09:00 PM
and now for something completely different

http://snoedel.punt.nl/upload/008/mini-mini-tits.JPG

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 09:01 PM
kill bill pana---->http://www.aldokkan.com/society/greek_sex.jpg<-----v-span

Liar. You is just mad because Panathinaikos fucks all your women

Indazone
11-18-2008, 09:05 PM
too funny! Oh Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhhh OBBBBBBBBAHHHHH!!!

http://i.current.com/images/asset/891/177/44/EkXsJv.jpg

GLORY TO KAZAKHSTAN. BEST AND SOFTEST SHEEP IN WHOLE WORLD..AFTER TURKMENISTAN OF COURSE

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 09:07 PM
These are logos I see in PAO arena before

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1333/1386879516_31fb5cbc8c.jpg?v=0

http://s2.mcstatic.com/thumb/778101/4707855/4/directors_cut/0/1/olympiakos_nicosia_fc_what_we_are_and_what_well_ne ver_be.jpghttp://s2.mcstatic.com/thumb/778101/4707855/4/directors_cut/0/1/olympiakos_nicosia_fc_what_we_are_and_what_well_ne ver_be.jpghttp://s2.mcstatic.com/thumb/778101/4707855/4/directors_cut/0/1/olympiakos_nicosia_fc_what_we_are_and_what_well_ne ver_be.jpghttp://s2.mcstatic.com/thumb/778101/4707855/4/directors_cut/0/1/olympiakos_nicosia_fc_what_we_are_and_what_well_ne ver_be.jpg

Was in section 13

But have not see sheepfuckers banner before. Of course I can believe Olympiacos arena will have such. I not be surprise if the Piraeus fans like this activity.

robbie380
11-18-2008, 09:09 PM
Liar. You is just mad because Panathinaikos fucks all your women

fake greek grammar fail

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0674362705.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Greek-Homosexuality-Updated-new-Postscript/dp/0674362705/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1227060526&sr=8-1

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 09:10 PM
These are logos I see in PAO arena before

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1333/1386879516_31fb5cbc8c.jpg?v=0

http://s2.mcstatic.com/thumb/778101/4707855/4/directors_cut/0/1/olympiakos_nicosia_fc_what_we_are_and_what_well_ne ver_be.jpg

Was in section 13

But have not see sheepfuckers banner before. Of course I can believe Olympiacos arena will have such. I not be surprise if the Piraeus fans like this activity.

Being a Nazi is worse than being a sheep fucker.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 09:11 PM
fake greek grammar fail

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0674362705.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Greek-Homosexuality-Updated-new-Postscript/dp/0674362705/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1227060526&sr=8-1

What is this Greek obsession of gays you American have?

When Hollywood and San Franciso is become Greek states then maybe you can talk. Until then all world will know where the real ass pirates live. In the land of the Americans.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 09:12 PM

Panathinaikos fans is the higher of the Athens society. Olympiacos fans is the low class scums. They come from the industrial side of city and are "working class" :blah They like hang out in bars and get drunk all day.

Panathinaikos is not make statement with such Nazi symbol. Again you poor American "education". Swastika mean good luck and prosperity. Maybe one day in your life you will read your first book.

Beside is not fault of Pao fans. Panathinaikos means all of Athens. We know which is important members of society.

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 09:12 PM
What is this Greek obsession of gays you American have?

When Hollywood and San Franciso is become Greek states then maybe you can talk. Until then all world will know where the real ass pirates live. In the land of the Americans.

Then why do they call anal sex Greek Sex?

You still haven't answered my question.

Coward.

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 09:13 PM
Panathinaikos fans is the higher of the Athens society. Olympiacos is the low class scums.

whoever hung that banner should be shot.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 09:17 PM
Then why do they call anal sex Greek Sex?

You still haven't answered my question.

Coward.

They do not fool. Is American saying not Greek one idiot. You probably think France invent "French" term for American sex slang also. :rolleyes

You is very low IQ.

Shank
11-18-2008, 09:18 PM
Are you stupid person?

sook
11-18-2008, 09:19 PM
They do not fool. Is American saying not Greek one idiot. You probabl think France invent "French" term for American sex slang also. :rolleyes

You is very low IQ.
http://www.cepro.com/images/uploads/ComcastHammer.jpg

samikeyp
They do not fool. Is American saying not Greek one idiot. You probabl think France invent "French" term for American sex slang also. :rolleyes

You is very low IQ.

Says the guy who types like this ^^^

:lol :lol

Of course its an American term, because an American saw one Greek guy fuck the other in the ass and said "oh, so that's how they do it" :lmao

Kill_Bill_Pana
whoever hung that banner should be shot.

You are need the reading of books. Swastika mean good luck and prosperity. You too much American TV.

turiaf for president
Holy Fucking Shit. Stop Butchering My English Language!!!!!

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 09:20 PM
You are need the reading of books. Swastika mean good luck and prosperity. You too much American TV.

So then you approve of Nazi symbolism.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 09:21 PM
Are you stupid person?

yes he is stooooopid.

Shank
11-18-2008, 09:22 PM
yes he is.

That's not what I asked. I asked if you are stupid person. Answer the question.

Iakchos Kadmos
11-18-2008, 09:22 PM
Hey what is up guys? I see KBP is educating you all

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 09:23 PM
That's not what I asked. I asked if you are stupid person. Answer the question.

He can't...he too much Greek schooling.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 09:23 PM
Says the guy who types like this ^^^

:lol :lol

Of course its an American term, because an American saw one Greek guy fuck the other in the ass and said "oh, so that's how they do it" :lmao

You need learn Bible studies better. You need Sunday school. Must learn about Sodom and Gommorah and why is called Sodom. You need learn good Bible stories. You obvious unaware of moral of Leviticus.

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 09:24 PM
You need learn Bible studies better. You need Sunday school. Must learn about Sodom and Gommorah and why is called Sodom. You need learn good Bible stories. You obvious unaware of moral of Leviticus.

I am aware that you like to put your dick in the ass of an sheep, fish and occasionally your mom.

Nick, the Nazi
11-18-2008, 09:25 PM

I resent that, you faggot fuck, i ought to shoot you right now.

Indazone
11-18-2008, 09:25 PM

Actually the Swastika means both. In Hindu and Buddist culture it's for good luck. For Nazi's its a racist symbol.

http://www.hindubooks.org/sudheer_birodkar/hindu_history/swastika.gifThe various ways in which the Swatika is depicted.
is also revered by Hindu and ranks second only to OM is the Swastika. Today, the Swastika is know the world over not as a religious symbolism of the Hindus but as the Nazi emblem. Hitler's use of the Swastika on the flag of National-socialist Germany has besmirched the Swastika. But the Swastika continues to hold a religious significance for the Hindus. Like OM, the origins of Swastika are lost in the misty realms of the past and they can only be guessed by piecing together of the surviving clues.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 09:26 PM
This is logo of American city.

http://www.lonvig.dk/sf-golden-gay.jpg

I guess if what some Americans say here is true then you Americans have learn well from ancient Greek texts. Keep ancient Greek gay culture alive Americans you do good job so far.

Iakchos Kadmos
11-18-2008, 09:27 PM
Tell them KBP! TAKE THEM TO THE SCHOOL!

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 09:27 PM

So they are about the same? :)

Got any Zyklon B for my buddy D-Fens?:lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 09:28 PM

Welcome to forum brother!

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 09:29 PM
Actually the Swastika means both. In Hindu and Buddist culture it's for good luck. For Nazi's its a racist symbol.

http://www.hindubooks.org/sudheer_birodkar/hindu_history/swastika.gifThe various ways in which the Swatika is depicted.
is also revered by Hindu and ranks second only to OM is the Swastika. Today, the Swastika is know the world over not as a religious symbolism of the Hindus but as the Nazi emblem. Hitler's use of the Swastika on the flag of National-socialist Germany has besmirched the Swastika. But the Swastika continues to hold a religious significance for the Hindus. Like OM, the origins of Swastika are lost in the misty realms of the past and they can only be guessed by piecing together of the surviving clues.

Panathinikos fans have use the Green swastika one many time before and the skulls and bones in the green also. of course we know what happen to Hellas in WWII before.

Iakchos Kadmos
11-18-2008, 09:30 PM
This is logo of American city.

http://www.lonvig.dk/sf-golden-gay.jpg

I guess if what some Americans say here is true then you Americans have learn well from ancient Greek texts. Keep ancient Greek gay culture alive Americans you do good job so far.

:lol Amerikans are pathetic homosexuals

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 09:31 PM
I am aware that you like to put your dick in the ass of an sheep, fish and occasionally your mom.

You is too much weird bestiality obsession.

robbie380
11-18-2008, 09:32 PM

KBP...your fake greek grammar really starts failing when you get mad.

go make some dinnerware out of your anal escapades with v-span

http://mithras.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/cup_greek_symposium_prostitute_or_slave_.jpg

samikeyp

Says the guy who fucks sheep. :lol

sook
Hey what is up guys? I see KBP is educating you all

another one of KBP's identities , nice try, i tracked the same pinged you guys for the same IP

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 09:33 PM

http://mithras.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/cup_greek_symposium_prostitute_or_slave_.jpg

So Bill is the catcher in this instance? :lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
:lol Amerikans are pathetic homosexuals

In Hellas is the Lesbos is more celebrate. Gay men sex not celebrate. This American myth. In Hellas is celebration of the Lesbos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbos_Island

Iakchos Kadmos

:lol KBP owns you all!

samikeyp
another one of KBP's identities , nice try, i tracked the same pinged you guys for the same IP

Sook.

The world's coolest Rockets fan. :toast

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 09:35 PM
In Hellas is the Lesbos is more celebrate. Gay men sex not celebrate. This American myth. In Hellas is celebration of the Lesbos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbos_Island

Oh, Americans do celebrate Lesbos. :toast

especially when they are hot!

Indazone
11-18-2008, 09:40 PM
cVBh33Lepus

Who can ever forget the classic!

Throw the Jew Down the Well.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 09:41 PM

Spanoulis have gf and so does KBP

You can read of Spanoulis girlfriend here

http://troktiko.blogspot.com/2008/07/blog-post_4239.html

this is her

http://bp0.blogger.com/_BCsaeWGNwNI/SHKT5TpXN7I/AAAAAAAAPj8/UXzTnCoEbgM/s400/spanoulis1_medium.jpg

http://bp2.blogger.com/_BCsaeWGNwNI/SHKT5dZVswI/AAAAAAAAPkE/aXGTx82omDw/s400/%CF%87%CE%BF%CF%88%CF%89%CE%BD%CE%AF%CE%B4%CE%BF%C F%85.jpg

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 09:42 PM

Yes and you is also Da Dakota yes? and now you will say we are also Indazone. :rolleyes

Shank
11-18-2008, 09:46 PM
Are you stupid person?

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 09:46 PM
cVBh33Lepus

Who can ever forget the classic!

Throw the Jew Down the Well.

This is national anthem of Kazhakstan we like very much!

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 09:47 PM
Are you stupid person?

Yes we already have establish he is stooooopid.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 09:51 PM
Oh, Americans do celebrate Lesbos. :toast

especially when they are hot!

Where is American festival? I must investigate this.

robbie380
11-18-2008, 09:52 PM
This is national anthem of Kazhakstan we like very much!

was borat popular in greece?

Iakchos Kadmos

HAHA! I know you is liar. nice try for you homo!

robbie380
Where is American festival? I must investigate this.

are you in the montrose area of houston?

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 09:55 PM
was borat popular in greece?

$735,773 glorious dollars it make there.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 09:56 PM
are you in the montrose area of houston?

No.

Shank
11-18-2008, 10:03 PM
Are you stupid person?

Iakchos Kadmos
11-18-2008, 10:05 PM
Are you stupid person?

It would be in your favor to watch your mouth!

Matchman
11-18-2008, 10:07 PM
kinda off topic here but er.... whos that girl in KBP's sig :wakeup

de Soto
11-18-2008, 11:10 PM

Like they say in Mexico: Fuck Jew!

Reggie Miller
11-18-2008, 11:25 PM
Dear KBP:

Your knowledge of English is less than half of your own estimation.

See the link in my signature. You are one of the people who are so incompetent, that you are unable to realize just how inept you really are.

You are a fool and a jackass of the highest magnitude.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-19-2008, 12:45 AM
kinda off topic here but er.... whos that girl in KBP's sig :wakeup

http://www.christina-model.com/home.html

There is some nice free videos also there.

Indazone
11-19-2008, 02:21 AM
Uhh I don't think you want to post that link there. I am pretty sure that is against Kori's rules.

robbie380
11-19-2008, 02:31 AM
http://www.christina-model.com/home.html

There is some nice free videos also there.

how much does she cost? more or less than your underage greek boyfriend?

Kori Ellis
11-19-2008, 02:33 AM
If it was illegal to make racist (or even anti-semitic) comments on the internet, this site - http://stormfront.org - and many others like it wouldn't exist.

Though it's stupid, bigoted and I don't want it here, it's not internet illegal.

I think this thread has run its course, now that you guys are to the point of posting porn links.

Get back to basketball.

Thanks.