PDA

View Full Version : Homosexuality...one big support group.

cool hand
11-18-2008, 05:34 PM
I don't blame queers for being queer. something tramatic happened to these people as youngsters and now they live in a giant defense mechanism. thats ok. I just wish they would get the help they really need. sad.

Spurminator
11-18-2008, 05:35 PM
This is going to lead to a lot of quality discussion.

MaryAnnKilledGinger
11-18-2008, 05:37 PM
This is going to lead to a lot of quality discussion.

I predict lulcatz and ALL CAPS STATEMENTS with LOTS of EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!

Cry Havoc
11-18-2008, 05:39 PM
Fags are so gay.

johnsmith
11-18-2008, 05:39 PM
I can't wait to check this thread in about four-five hours.

Tully365
11-18-2008, 05:46 PM
Fags are so gay.

:lol YOU HAVE NO PROOF OF THAT!!!

LnGrrrR
11-18-2008, 05:55 PM
I don't blame queers for being queer. something tramatic happened to these people as youngsters and now they live in a giant defense mechanism. thats ok. I just wish they would get the help they really need. sad.

I don't blame coolhand for being an idiot. Something tramatic happened to this person as a youngster and now they live in a giant alternate reality. That's ok. I just that he would get the help he really needs. Sad.

Iakchos Kadmos
11-18-2008, 05:59 PM
I am against the homosexual. Before a man and I have sex I let him know that I am straight!

IronMexican
11-18-2008, 06:02 PM
I am against the homosexual. Before a man and I have sex I let him know that I am straight!

:lmao:tu

Tully365
11-18-2008, 06:04 PM
:lmao:tu

What are you laughing at?! Most Mexicans are homosexuals, too, especially the ones made of iron!

Borat
11-18-2008, 06:04 PM
Kazakhstan very progressive, we pass law so that homosexual no longer forced to wear blue hat!

MaryAnnKilledGinger
11-18-2008, 06:06 PM
What are you laughing at?! Most Mexicans are homosexuals, too, especially the one's made of iron!

Don't be silly. Mexicans are not made of iron. They're made of tequila and diamonds (http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/008200811130925.htm).

Tully365
11-18-2008, 06:10 PM
Don't be silly. Mexicans are not made of iron. They're made of tequila and diamonds (http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/008200811130925.htm).

Wow-- the alchemists are doing celebratory shots in their graves!

IronMexican
11-18-2008, 06:13 PM
What are you laughing at?! Most Mexicans are homosexuals, too, especially the ones made of iron!

I made this name around May for the WCF expecting to come here for the WCF, and leave, but this site was too cool, so I stuck around.:toast

Tully365
11-18-2008, 06:18 PM
I made this name around May for the WCF expecting to come here for the WCF, and leave, but this site was too cool, so I stuck around.:toast

:lol You can marry my sister if need be, you know, to be legal and all. Let me know...

IronMexican
11-18-2008, 06:23 PM
:lol You can marry my sister if need be, you know, to be legal and all. Let me know...

:lol:toast

Iakchos Kadmos
11-18-2008, 06:25 PM

Is this offer open to all? I have many euros and will even give you my prized sheep Mounotricha

Tully365
11-18-2008, 06:28 PM
Is this offer open to all? I have many euros and will even give you my prized sheep Mounotricha

I have more than one sister, dummy!

We shall be friends Mr Kadmos.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-18-2008, 06:29 PM
They don't support each other that much. You ever watched the cattiness that happens during episodes of Project Runway? Because I saw that once. When the cable was messed up and I could only get Bravo. And my heterosexual wife and I were already so tired from having so much totally heterosexual sex that we were too tired to engage in any more heterosexual sex and decided to watch TV. So that's why I might have watched Bravo. Just that one time.

Tully365
11-18-2008, 06:31 PM
T And my heterosexual wife and I were already so tired from having so much totally heterosexual sex that we were too tired to engage in any more heterosexual sex and decided to watch TV. So that's why I might have watched Bravo. Just that one time.

I feel your pain brother-- been there many times myself. But we must persevere.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-18-2008, 06:32 PM
I feel your pain brother-- been there many times myself. But we must persevere.

What? Don't feel me! FOR THE LAST TIME I AM NOT GAY!!!!

Tully365
11-18-2008, 06:36 PM
What? Don't feel me! FOR THE LAST TIME I AM NOT GAY!!!!

Hyperbole. Prone to excitability. Excessive use of exclamation points. Hmmm, looks pretty gay to me. What are you wearing right now? What music is playing in the background? So help me, if you answer silk ascot and Dionne Warwick... well, I don't know what I'll do.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-18-2008, 06:44 PM
Hyperbole. Prone to excitability. Excessive use of exclamation points. Hmmm, looks pretty gay to me. What are you wearing right now? What music is playing in the background? So help me, if you answer silk ascot and Dionne Warwick... well, I don't know what I'll do.

Mesh tanktop and Rent. See? Totally straight. So suck on that.

MaryAnnKilledGinger
11-18-2008, 06:45 PM
Mesh tanktop and Rent.
Project Runway has taught you nothing.

Iakchos Kadmos
11-18-2008, 06:46 PM
I have more than one sister, dummy!

We shall be friends Mr Kadmos.

Very good. So then we have deal? I will take hairiest sister as not to get home sick

Tully365
11-18-2008, 06:47 PM
Mesh tanktop and Rent. See? Totally straight. So suck on that.

I stand humbly corrected, ashamed, and nullified. Of course you wouldn't wear a silk ascot-- it's still autumn. I'm so dumb.

Tully365
11-18-2008, 06:48 PM
I will take hairiest sister as not to get home sick

Whew... that's gonna be a tough call.

Tully365
11-18-2008, 06:50 PM
Project Runway has taught you nothing.

Seriously, why is MaryAnns's mouth open like that in your avatar?

MaryAnnKilledGinger
11-18-2008, 06:51 PM
Seriously, why is MaryAnns's mouth open like that in your avatar?

Because she just murdered the hot chick ala Project Runway.

Iakchos Kadmos
11-18-2008, 06:52 PM
Whew... that's gonna be a tough call.

I have a test. Start to stack sheep in their arms. The one who falls last is winner. My father married my mother because she was carry 12 sheep.

sook
11-18-2008, 06:52 PM
the fact some people think it is ok for gay people to adopt scares the shit out of me, wrtong on so many levels

Tully365
11-18-2008, 06:55 PM
the fact some people think it is ok for gay people to adopt scares the shit out of me, wrtong on so many levels

:lol:lol:lol:lol
funniest comment yet-- stop it! Yer killin' me!

Tully365
11-18-2008, 06:56 PM
Because she just murdered the hot chick ala Project Runway.

I said seriously...

boutons_
11-18-2008, 06:57 PM
"wrtong on so many levels"

list a few of these levels, Oh So Multi-Level Perceiver.

MaryAnnKilledGinger
11-18-2008, 07:00 PM
I said seriously... What? You thought that was a sitcom about a bunch of coconuts trapped on an island and not the greatest allegory of modern feminism ever thrust upon the American public? Sure they called it Gilligan's Island to fool the censors, but it was always MaryAnn vs Ginger: Tropical Thunderdome.

And I so won.

Tully365
11-18-2008, 07:03 PM
What? You thought that was a sitcom about a bunch of coconuts trapped on an island and not the greatest allegory of modern feminism ever thrust upon the American public? Sure they called it Gilligan's Island to fool the censors, but it was always MaryAnn vs Ginger: Tropical Thunderdome.

And I so won.

Never admitted this in public before... but I always had the hots for Mrs. Howell.... I know, I know, she's married...

MaryAnnKilledGinger
11-18-2008, 07:05 PM
Never admitted this in public before... but I always had the hots for Mrs. Howell.... I know, I know, she's married...

You know she was just Thurston's beard. "My dear boy" indeed.

CuckingFunt
11-18-2008, 09:42 PM
I always assumed Mary Ann and Ginger were getting sapphically down and dirty in their hut.

E20
11-18-2008, 09:48 PM
I dont' really care what gays and the LGBT community or whatever does, they can do whatever they want. But IMO I think it is not normal.

kwhitegocubs
11-18-2008, 10:10 PM
Normal Sucks! We need more eccentricity!

Lice Lice Baby
11-18-2008, 10:10 PM
I dont' really care what gays and the LGBT community or whatever does, they can do whatever they want. But IMO I think it is not normal.

Damn straight. Which is what everyone should be, btw.

romad_20
11-18-2008, 10:11 PM
I always assumed Mary Ann and Ginger were getting sapphically down and dirty in their hut.
http://www.mymp4clips.com/images/glen_quagmire.jpg

possessed
11-18-2008, 11:01 PM

Careful, you've pissed one off!

cool hand
11-18-2008, 11:32 PM

I think mainly he believes that people that probably were molested as kids should not be able to adopt..........just a hunch.

kwhitegocubs
11-19-2008, 01:57 AM
Gay=Molested as Kids=Will Molest Children! As a universal tenet!?

SCHWOW!!

cool hand
11-19-2008, 06:44 AM
Gay=Molested as Kids=Will Molest Children! As a universal tenet!?

SCHWOW!!

either they will molest children(remember, that could be up to 17years old). If, though, you were molested by the same sex....I wonder what the propensity is that person grows up to be gay?

this is the study gay people DO NOT want to happen.

tonylongoriafan
11-19-2008, 09:44 AM

we're also part tacos :toast

DarkReign
11-19-2008, 09:58 AM
either they will molest children(remember, that could be up to 17years old). If, though, you were molested by the same sex....I wonder what the propensity is that person grows up to be gay?

Ignorance is truly bliss.

cool hand
11-19-2008, 10:28 AM

denial is destructive.

tonylongoriafan
11-19-2008, 10:34 AM
denial is destructive.

that's how the kitchen sinks :downspin:

Tully365
11-19-2008, 03:22 PM

denial is destructive.

that's how the kitchen sinks :downspin:

Ah, I see what you'll are doin'.

Two tears in a bucket--
Mothafuck it.

tp2021
11-19-2008, 04:53 PM
Ah, I see what you'll are doin'.

Two tears in a bucket--
Mothafuck it.

Don't tell me I have a loose screw.
Muthafuck YOU.

TheProfessor
11-19-2008, 07:25 PM

http://www.oogachaga.com/downloads/homophobia_and_homosexual_arousal.pdf

SnakeBoy
11-19-2008, 09:32 PM

Good job of stating the obvious. If it were normal then it would be straight people protesting for the right to marry.

Xylus
11-20-2008, 12:02 AM
Cool Hand, you're a fucking douche.

Tully365
11-20-2008, 01:29 AM
I'll use some reverse cool hand logic.

Problem: Most children are molested by members of their own families.

Easy solution: outlaw families.

Tully365
11-20-2008, 01:30 AM
Don't tell me I have a loose screw.
Muthafuck YOU.

Don't mothafuck me mister--
mothafuck ya own damn sister.

cool hand
11-20-2008, 10:16 AM
http://www.oogachaga.com/downloads/homophobia_and_homosexual_arousal.pdf

homophobia is anothor queer term for "i don't know what to say so I am gonna say you really want to be like me"

whatever.

I would only want to be gay if I was molested by some man when I was young....that didn't happen.......so I am not gay.

it has nothing to do with fear......besides unless a queer has a gun or knows karate, why should I be afraid of them???

SnakeBoy
11-20-2008, 10:37 AM
homophobia is anothor queer term for "i don't know what to say so I am gonna say you really want to be like me"

whatever.

I would only want to be gay if I was molested by some man when I was young....that didn't happen.......so I am not gay.

it has nothing to do with fear......besides unless a queer has a gun or knows karate, why should I be afraid of them???

Dude, just go pack some fudge already. You're just gonna end up miserable if you keep lying to yourself.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-20-2008, 11:05 AM
Dude, just go pack some fudge already. You're just gonna end up miserable if you keep lying to yourself.

That's my favorite part of the holiday season. Making some homemade sweets and then putting it in boxes to send to loved ones. I even have a special holiday sweater I wear when I as I do it. Such fond memories of donning my gay apparel and packing fudge.

SnakeBoy
11-20-2008, 11:07 AM
That's my favorite part of the holiday season. Making some homemade sweets and then putting it in boxes to send to loved ones. I even have a special holiday sweater I wear when I as I do it. Such fond memories of donning my gay apparel and packing fudge.

:lmao

DarkReign
11-20-2008, 02:48 PM

whatever.

If you seriously believe this is how "teh ghey" is spread, youre a complete fucking moron who consumes entirely too much good, clean oxygen the rest of us could be using.

If youre just trolling, then fuck off.

TheProfessor
11-20-2008, 03:00 PM

whatever.

If you were as secure in your masculinity as you pretend to be, you'd have no reason to say such absurd things. You are threatened by what other people do in the privacy of their own bedroom because it subverts how you think the world should be ordered. It has everything to do with fear, and I pity you.