PDA

View Full Version : KBP Sexist Signature Here Sent To NOW And ALF

Obstructed_View
11-18-2008, 07:02 PM
The poster who make the sexist boobies wagging signature were repor and who they are record by NOW and ALF. Greek idiots step in souvlaki now.

IronMexican
11-18-2008, 07:04 PM
Is true America, eat my gyros from single bowl of my parents wine cellar, where I is living. Happy Birthday, is forty-three.

Does not want waste this precious calories... is chews. Jesus come moves my jaws for me, is to help me get my sloppy gyros down my throat.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 07:08 PM
The poster who make the sexist boobies wagging signature were repor and who they are record by NOW and ALF. Greek idiots step in souvlaki now.

:lol why they be mad? They are all muff divers they will enjoy very much!

T Park
11-18-2008, 08:00 PM
That is a racist comment, "muff divers" I hope you have good lawyer defend from Mr Meyers.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 08:03 PM
That is a racist comment, "muff divers" I hope you have good lawyer defend from Mr Meyers.

I have good defense. I have been to Greek island of Lesbos and the festival there before. I have not issue with the muff divers.

Anti.Hero
11-18-2008, 08:04 PM
You are so fucked!

http://www.houstonist.com/attachments/houston_alexr/052107_jimadler.jpg

This man like Alexander the Great of Texas.

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 08:11 PM

Actually its sexist....he will be getting a call from Gloria Allred.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-18-2008, 08:22 PM
KBP Sexist Signature Here Sent To ALF.

What's this guy gonna do?
http://eclairefare.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/alf.jpg

samikeyp
11-18-2008, 08:24 PM
KBP hates Jews and women.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-18-2008, 08:26 PM
What's this guy gonna do?
http://eclairefare.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/alf.jpg

He do like to eat pussy...........cat.

Obstructed_View
11-18-2008, 10:22 PM
KBP totally deserves some sort of award as the longest running fake troll ever.

monosylab1k
11-18-2008, 10:22 PM
You are so fucked!

http://www.houstonist.com/attachments/houston_alexr/052107_jimadler.jpg

This man like Alexander the Great of Texas.

LOLOLOLOL Jim Adler THE TEXAS HAMMER!

dirk4mvp
11-18-2008, 10:24 PM
KBP totally deserves some sort of award as the longest running fake troll ever.

It might be close. How long was NorCal a black guy?

Tully365
11-18-2008, 10:26 PM
Nigel: What's wrong about a signature being sexy?

Obstructed_View
11-18-2008, 10:27 PM
It might be close. How long was NorCal a black guy?

Didn't seem like it was more than a month or two. KBP's been doing this for a long time before I heard anyone even suggest he was fake. The souvlaki thing was his first real mistake, and knowing about ALF and basically this series of threads is where it all falls apart for him.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-19-2008, 12:37 AM
Didn't seem like it was more than a month or two. KBP's been doing this for a long time before I heard anyone even suggest he was fake. The souvlaki thing was his first real mistake, and knowing about ALF and basically this series of threads is where it all falls apart for him.

lol idiot souvlaki is originate in Turkey you idiot. You even had other Greek in forum come here and tell you that also idiot.

Obstructed_View
11-19-2008, 12:44 AM
lol idiot souvlaki is originate in Turkey you idiot. You even had other Greek in forum come here and tell you that also idiot.

No, they didn't. Everyone's told you it's Greek. Every reference on the Internet says it's Greek. Every Greek restaurant that sells it says it's Greek. The Greek tourism websites say that it's Greek. I looked high and low for any reference that it's from Turkey and other than recipes making Greek Souvlaki with turkey meat instead of beef the only link that Google comes up with is your post. :lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-19-2008, 12:48 AM
No, they didn't. Everyone's told you it's Greek. Every reference on the Internet says it's Greek. Every Greek restaurant that sells it says it's Greek. The Greek tourism websites say that it's Greek. I looked high and low for any reference that it's from Turkey and other than recipes making Greek Souvlaki with turkey meat instead of beef the only link that Google comes up with is your post. :lol

LIAR you read thread again. My Greek friend also tell you same thing. he inform you he have live in both Greece and Turkey and he say I am right. You will see this is fact it is in thread idiot.

Is well know many of popular Greek dish is from Turkey. Think of this idiot. You obvious not know history. Do you realize where Turkey is locate at?

Obstructed_View
11-19-2008, 12:56 AM
LIAR you read thread again. My Greek friend also tell you same thing. he inform you he have live in both Greece and Turkey and he say I am right. You will see this is fact it is in thread idiot.

Is well know many of popular Greek dish is from Turkey. Think of this idiot. You obvious not know history. Do you realize where Turkey is locate at?

Provide one link somewhere on the Internet that it's not Greek. Would you like me to provide the same 20 I provided last time with a hundred more?

I didn't forget about the one post that said you were right, I just dismissed it. I bet I could get Kori to give me the IP address of your "Greek friend" and compare it to yours. I'd put it at even money that they're the same. It's not outside the realm of possibility you aren't the only fake Greek poster on this board that doesn't know shit about the country.

oligarchy
11-19-2008, 01:08 AM
http://www.webtopos.gr/eng/places/greece/greek_food.htm

WHAT IS SOUVLAKI? [suˈvlaci]
Souvlaki-wikipedia
1. The greek-souvlaki's ancestor is the turkish kebab, but altered.

oligarchy
11-19-2008, 01:14 AM
http://www.athensguide.com/souvlakiguide.htm

1. Asking for a "souvlaki" will normally result in a kebab - meat on a skewer, especially outside Athens.
2. The classic "souvlaki" known throughout the world is purchased by asking for "gyro pita" (YEE-roh PEE-tah) Note that the "pita" is essential to denote the wrap, asking for "gyro" will likely get you the full monty - a "merida" (portion) with the disappointing results Matt mentions above. On the other hand, a "souvlaki (me) pita" would be a classic souvlaki with meat from the skewer in it instead of meat sliced off the big spit.
3. A "doner" is another name for "gyros" (the Turkish original, I presume) and a term more widely used in the city centre rather than in the neighbourhood "souvlatzidiko."

oligarchy
11-19-2008, 01:15 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence

The Greek War of Independence (1821–1829), also commonly known as the Greek Revolution (Greek: Ελληνική Επανάσταση Elliniki Epanastasi; Ottoman Turkish: يونان عصياني Yunan İsyanı), was a successful war waged by the Greeks to win independence from the Ottoman Empire. After a long and bloody struggle, independence was finally granted by the Treaty of Constantinople in July 1832. The Greeks were thus the first people of the Ottoman Empire's subjects to secure recognition as an independent sovereign power. The anniversary of Greece's independence (March 25, 1821) is a national holiday in Greece, and was deliberately chosen to fall on the same day as the Annunciation of the Virgin Mary.

Obstructed_View
11-19-2008, 01:23 AM
3. A "doner" is another name for "gyros" (the Turkish original, I presume) and a term more widely used in the city centre rather than in the neighbourhood "souvlatzidiko."

Döner kebab (Turkish döner kebap, literally "turning roast"), is a Turkish national dish made of meat cooked on a vertical spit and sliced off to order. The meat may be lamb, mutton, beef, goat, or chicken. Alternative names include kebab, donair, döner, ντονερ, doner or donner. Döner Kebab is the origin of other similar Mediterranean and Middle Eastern dishes such as shawarma and gyros.

Obstructed_View
11-19-2008, 01:25 AM
Souvlaki-wikipedia

Souvlaki is attested in Greece since antiquity and it was known with the name οβελίσκος (obeliskos)[1], dim. of όβελος (obelos), "spit"[2], mentioned amongst others in the works of Aristophanes ("Acharnians" 1007, "Clouds" 178, "Wasps" 354, "Birds" 388, 672), Xenophon ("Hellenica" HG3.3.7), Aristotle ("Politics" 1324b19), etc. A meat and bread recipe which resembles the way pita souvlaki is served today, with pita bread was also attested by Athenaeus in The Deipnosophists and called the plate kandaulos. However it is likely that the skewed meat, souvlaki-like recipe has existed as a favourite in ancient Greece since at least Archaic times, as the earliest references are attested in Homer [3].

oligarchy
11-19-2008, 01:26 AM
Döner kebab (Turkish döner kebap, literally "turning roast"), is a Turkish national dish made of meat cooked on a vertical spit and sliced off to order. The meat may be lamb, mutton, beef, goat, or chicken. Alternative names include kebab, donair, döner, ντονερ, doner or donner. Döner Kebab is the origin of other similar Mediterranean and Middle Eastern dishes such as shawarma and gyros.

Yup.. more reason to believe. The turks ruled greece -- therefore, it's easy to see by more than one dish being taken by the greeks.

oligarchy
11-19-2008, 01:29 AM
Souvlaki is attested in Greece since antiquity and it was known with the name οβελίσκος (obeliskos)[1], dim. of όβελος (obelos), "spit"[2], mentioned amongst others in the works of Aristophanes ("Acharnians" 1007, "Clouds" 178, "Wasps" 354, "Birds" 388, 672), Xenophon ("Hellenica" HG3.3.7), Aristotle ("Politics" 1324b19), etc. A meat and bread recipe which resembles the way pita souvlaki is served today, with pita bread was also attested by Athenaeus in The Deipnosophists and called the plate kandaulos. However it is likely that the skewed meat, souvlaki-like recipe has existed as a favourite in ancient Greece since at least Archaic times, as the earliest references are attested in Homer [3].

Don't know why you are trying to disprove anything I said. Just posting quotes. Go to the links and argue with them with your posts.

Obstructed_View
11-19-2008, 01:30 AM
Don't know why you are trying to disprove anything I said. Just posting quotes. Go to the links and argue with them with your posts.

Much of the text is from references in the things you posted. I'm not posting my opinions. You intentionally tried to bold things while ignoring other things that disprove your argument.

Obstructed_View
11-19-2008, 01:34 AM
Also, it's interesting that you posted just a couple minutes after KPB logged off when your last post was two weeks ago. I also notice that KBP's account was created about a week after yours was. Gotta hand it to you for keeping it up for a year.

oligarchy
11-19-2008, 10:27 AM
Much of the text is from references in the things you posted. I'm not posting my opinions. You intentionally tried to bold things while ignoring other things that disprove your argument.

You were telling him to find something on the internet. The information I posted was found on the internet, was it not? I'm not intentionally ignoring anything, because I'm not arguing the origin.

Go wikipedia it up -- the trusted source.

Iakchos Kadmos
11-19-2008, 10:39 AM
Friends! Friends! Why all the argue?! Good food is good food no matter where it is from, no? I say let us dance and be forgetting this strife! http://www.zorbasdancerestaurant.co.uk/zorbas.dance/images/traditional.dance.jpg OPAH!

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-19-2008, 01:03 PM

You are fucking idiot. These fast food dishes you know in America that you keep talk about are not same thing as food from thousands of years ago. IDIOT

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-19-2008, 01:05 PM
Also, it's interesting that you posted just a couple minutes after KPB logged off when your last post was two weeks ago. I also notice that KBP's account was created about a week after yours was. Gotta hand it to you for keeping it up for a year.

also Indazone is as well right?:rolleyes

Obstructed_View
11-19-2008, 07:46 PM
You are fucking idiot. These fast food dishes you know in America that you keep talk about are not same thing as food from thousands of years ago. IDIOT

Homer wrote about fast food dishes in America? :lol