PDA

View Full Version : I finally get to see Rose play today!

IronMexican
11-18-2008, 09:30 PM
And I am excited. I want to see what this kid can do. Of course, I still want LA to win at the end of the day:downspin:

IronMexican
11-18-2008, 11:02 PM
Rose is gonna be something SPECIAL! He just had this ridiculous 1 man fast break by himself.

Armando
11-19-2008, 12:16 AM
Rose is gonna be something SPECIAL! He just had this ridiculous 1 man fast break by himself.

Barbosa can attest to that

dirk4mvp
11-19-2008, 01:25 AM
Devin Harris is the king of I don't really have a grasp on how to run an offense, so as soon as I get the ball, I'm running a 1 on 4.

Allanon
11-19-2008, 01:31 AM
Derrick Rose played well tonight, he can pretty much score anytime he wants to, he's very quick and knows how to get through traffic.

He still doesn't show a sense of urgency though. Even when his team was trying to make a come back in the 4th, he was still playing like they were in the 1st quarter.

Right now, I don't think Rose has what it takes to be a leader in a hard situation... ie. rallying the troops to win a game. I figure it will take a few more years for him to get that...if ever.

IronMexican
11-19-2008, 10:38 AM
Derrick Rose played well tonight, he can pretty much score anytime he wants to, he's very quick and knows how to get through traffic.

He still doesn't show a sense of urgency though. Even when his team was trying to make a come back in the 4th, he was still playing like they were in the 1st quarter.

Right now, I don't think Rose has what it takes to be a leader in a hard situation... ie. rallying the troops to win a game. I figure it will take a few more years for him to get that...if ever.

You're gonna have to say it soon, brah. Rose was the right pick! I was skeptical too!

Allanon
11-19-2008, 10:42 AM
You're gonna have to say it soon, brah. Rose was the right pick! I was skeptical too!

Hahah, yes, I'm a bit biased against Rose, he just REALLY disappointed me in that Memphis/Kansas game.

He's going to have to get some comeback wins before I stop thinking he's not the "winner" type.

IronMexican
11-19-2008, 10:49 AM
I noticed you were a Rose hater. It's hard for me to hate on anybody who can ball. Unless they are wearing green.

Armando
11-19-2008, 10:50 AM
I noticed you were a Rose hater. It's hard for me to hate on anybody who can ball. Unless they are wearing purple and gold.

Fixed