PDA

View Full Version : feb 28 spurs get to spank james

ducks
02-21-2005, 11:53 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

TheWriter
02-21-2005, 11:56 PM
You really like dancing pink elephants.

ducks
02-21-2005, 11:57 PM
they will be dancing on little james the 28 :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

TheWriter
02-22-2005, 12:00 AM
I don't understand your hate for this kid.

Shouldn't you be hating the media who hype the kid?

I don't think he's ever done or said anything to warrent such hatred. Personally I don't like the guy nor do I hate him. But I can enjoy what he's doing.

He's putting up 25/7/8 at 20 years old! That's major. Why hate? Jealous?

ducks
02-22-2005, 12:07 AM
I have already went off on the media on the hype of this youngster.
and how he was given things in highschool and it was overlooked
and how a bank had to loan his mommy money for him to buy a hummer where nba players buy theres from before he sat foot on the court.(even though his mommy did not qualify for the load) and this hummer had to have 6 tvs because 5 was not enough. and he had to get it from the car store that nba players did even though he never even practiced in a nba gym ever in his life. then he could not decide if he wanted to dunk this year in the dunk contest. he refused last year because he thought he deserved to be in the allstar game and said fuck you then stern and I will not play in it.

ducks
02-22-2005, 12:09 AM
do you guys think james has taken steriods?
he is stronger then most kids and players his age

san antonio spurs
02-22-2005, 12:14 AM
and how a bank had to loan his mommy money for him to buy a hummer where nba players buy theres from before he sat foot on the court.(even though his mommy did not qualify for the load) and this hummer had to have 6 tvs because 5 was not enough. and he had to get it from the car store that nba players did even though he never even practiced in a nba gym ever in his life. then he could not decide if he wanted to dunk this year in the dunk contest. he refused last year because he thought he deserved to be in the allstar game and said fuck you then stern and I will not play in it.
lol,
I see ur point, but that was just something a teenager would do, and don't forget he was.
he really matured since.
about the steroids, I won't be surprised, most of them do it. too sad though
________
AlisiaZ cam (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/AlisiaZ)

TheWriter
02-22-2005, 12:14 AM

Yeah, a kid who's grown uip with pretty much nothing finally gets a boat load of money from his god given skills, so he and his Mom want the best... who gives a shit?

I wonder what you would of done? Built hundreds of low income homes in an inner city? Probabkly not. So quit acting like he had to go Saint hood on everyone with his money.

And who cares if he put 6 tvs in the Hummer? I've seen shitty low riders with 4 tv screens with dvds in them.

Who cares if he went to an NBA car store. Last time I checked, it was a foregone conclusion he was going to be the first pick in the draft. It's like someone pissing their pants if a 20 year old drinks a beer a day before his 21st birthday.

And so what if he didn't want to join the slam dunk. Niether did Kobe after he won. Neither did Vince after he won. And who cares if Lebron doesn't want to be known as a dunker.

Give it up man. You hate is unwarrented.

Let the guy enjoy his money.

All I know is you'd be the first in line to kiss his ball sack if he signed with the Spurs.

TheWriter
02-22-2005, 12:15 AM
lol,
about the steroids, I won't be surprised, most of them do it. too sad though

This is basketball. Not baseball or football.

Why would a guy take 'roids to throw a basketball?

I would see that as affecting a players shot.

ZStomp
02-22-2005, 12:45 AM
I'll be at this game on Monday night! I'll be wearing by Spurs gear...I hope I don't get beat up. :lol

slayermin
02-22-2005, 02:19 AM
I don't think Lebron takes any roids. He might look big on the teli but I am sure he looks thin in real life.

TheWriter
02-22-2005, 02:21 AM
I don't think Lebron takes any roids. He might look big on the teli but I am sure he looks thin in real life.

That's true. Everyone disses Malik for looking chubby and what not. But I've seen dude in person and he's skinny.

Medvedenko
02-22-2005, 12:20 PM
Steroids helps you in a multitude of ways...not just making you look bigger...It would make you faster, also help you out in jumping ability and overall strength. Also, it would help in the muscle recovery stage enabling the athlete to "bounce" back quicker than usual from injuries and workouts.

RobinsontoDuncan
02-22-2005, 09:06 PM
personal experience Med?

td4mvp21
02-22-2005, 09:49 PM
what is with all these threads saying we are gonna spank so in so lets play them first before we speak

ZStomp
02-22-2005, 09:54 PM
what is with all these threads saying we are gonna spank so in so lets play them first before we speak

Simmer down now!

THis is more a joke-thread. Ducks is not a Lebron Fan. Don't take it serious.

ShoogarBear
02-22-2005, 11:10 PM
I think the pink elephants may be giving us some subconcious clues w.r.t. ducks' fantasies about spanking LeBron.

ducks
02-23-2005, 12:03 AM
cavs are going to be tied with the bulls soon
and the bulls sucked ass at the beginning of the season

just maybe the little youngster is a little overated

ducks
02-28-2005, 10:23 PM
scored baby :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

E20
02-28-2005, 11:15 PM
So Ducks hates Lebron because he has a hummer at the age of 20 and has big muscles?

RobinsontoDuncan
02-28-2005, 11:16 PM
Bascially

Experiment2100
02-28-2005, 11:30 PM
It did expose his lack of late game experience he just stood instead of running out on Duncan.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-01-2005, 12:17 AM
Ducks spoke about a spanking on Lebron, and a spanking is what he got!! give it up for my boy Tony!!! he played better than an All-Star today! lol