PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Flukes So Far

BobcatsDynasty
11-19-2008, 10:03 AM
1. Cleveland Cavaliers - Whoopty Doo, Mo Williams and Booby Gibson make some BS shots, and LeBron gets every BS call. You can't fluke your way to a championship so I'm not worried about them.

2. Detroit Pistons - Rasheed Wallace thinks he's good or something. Now they have Allen Iverson, who isn't even as good as Raymond Felton. They'll never win again.

3. NY Knicks - Mike D'Antoni never won anything in Phoenix. So he thinks he can just shoot some BS shots and win in New York? Not a chance.

4. Toronto Raptors - Basketball is a sport for Americans, made in America, invented by an American. No Canadian team with Canadian players deserves to win a championship in the NBA.

5. Denver Nuggets - Carmelo thinks just cuz he has a gold medal that he can just make BS shots and win. I got news for you Carmelo....you can't.

6. Orlando Magic - I guess if championships were won with dunk contests, the Magic could be champions. But they have a fluke player who gets a bunch of BS fluke dunks. If Dwight Howard can't dunk some dunks, he's one of the worst players in NBA history.

7. Dallas Mavericks - A bunch of fluke jumpshooters. Adam Morrison > Dirk. It's too bad the refs let the Mavs get a bunch of BS shots to shoot.

I'll add to this list as more fluke teams expose themselves.

Thunder Dan
11-19-2008, 10:08 AM
1. Cleveland Cavaliers - Whoopty Doo, Mo Williams and Booby Gibson make some BS shots, and LeBron gets every BS call. You can't fluke your way to a championship so I'm not worried about them.

Daniel Gibson is about as cold as cold can be. They win by playing tough defense in the 2nd half of games, and they don't just win, they destroy teams

Indazone
11-19-2008, 10:11 AM
haha Adam Morrison is better than Dirk

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-19-2008, 10:16 AM
4. Toronto Raptors - Basketball is a sport for Americans, made in America, invented by an American. No Canadian team with Canadian players deserves to win a championship in the NBA.

:lolTo quote Spinal Tap, "There's such a thin line between brilliant and stupid." That line walks it perfectly.

Armando
11-19-2008, 10:32 AM
Anthony Morrow

urunobili
11-19-2008, 10:40 AM
where is that epic fail troll when you need it...