PDA

View Full Version : Knick questions Celtics' toughness

naico
11-19-2008, 10:24 AM
"I think a few of those guys know they can’t just say anything to us," said Richardson. "I’m just real curious to see what those guys will be saying if we weren’t in a basketball league, and didn’t have referees. I mean it wouldn’t be the same story. I mean they are the world champions and rah-rah-rah, but the tough part I don’t factor. I come from a neighborhood where you can say what you want to say, but 'til you do something, it don’t mean nothing. Some of those guys are happy to get a ring, but you ain’t been in the league long enough to talk to people like that. I don’t have a lot of respect for that. Like I said, I’d be curious to hear what they have to say in a different setting, I’d be very curious to see that.”

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/extras/celtics_blog/2008/11/richardson_stir.html

+1!

Armando
11-19-2008, 10:27 AM
I am curious. What exactly has Richardson himself done in the League? Outside of winning a 3 point shooting contest in 04-05.

Matchman
11-19-2008, 10:29 AM
wordz up nigga~! (dont ban me:()

Armando
11-19-2008, 10:30 AM
Why are they questioning that? They could not even beat a KG less Celtics team.

Red Hawk #21
11-19-2008, 10:30 AM
He's damn right, fuck the Celtics. The only person i respect on that team is Ray Allen. Fuck Pierce, Fuck KG and fuck Eddie House Especially. That is a team full of fake thugs, I used to love and respect Kg when he was playing his ass of with the wolves but now that he thinks hes a god fuck him. I'm done.

Armando
11-19-2008, 10:32 AM
He's damn right, fuck the Celtics. The only person i respect on that team is Ray Allen. Fuck Pierce, Fuck KG and fuck Eddie House Especially. That is a team full of fake thugs, I used to love and respect Kg when he was playing his ass of with the wolves but now that he thinks hes a god fuck him. I'm done.

Still sore from the playoffs :lol

Red Hawk #21
11-19-2008, 10:36 AM
Still sore from the playoffs :lol

Not really, I just hate that team with a passion. This team basically tanked, traded all their young talent, and got three all stars and won a championship. They basically bought their rings, Im not even mad about that though. Im just mad that they think they can push the whole nba around, why should teams have to bow down to the Celtics? Fuck that, I hope every team who plays them plays them tough, and beats them. I root against the Celtics no matter who they play.

Allanon
11-19-2008, 10:45 AM
I hope every team who plays them plays them tough, and beats them. I root against the Celtics no matter who they play.

Word. I was rooting for the Knicks yesterday, too bad they couldn't close the deal...it was very close though.

Armando
11-19-2008, 10:47 AM
I feel the same way about the Lakers

sribb43
11-19-2008, 10:51 AM
if Q-rich would have hit that wide open 3 the score would have been 101-103 w/ 2 min left. But i guess it wouldnt have mattered anyways bc no team has a chance against the C's in close games down the stretch bc everytime Pierce drives to the basket he gets to the free throw line

sribb43
11-19-2008, 10:52 AM
it sad how guys like Big Baby and eddie house think they are the greatest thing and talk trash to players now bc they got a ring

Armando
11-19-2008, 10:54 AM
What makes it funny is the Knicks have had 7 straight losing seasons and they are trash talking the Champs. It may be true or not true that the Celts tak alot of trash but guess what they earned that right. Q-Rich how about getting the Knicks to the playoffs first before you start mouthing off.

sribb43
11-19-2008, 10:56 AM
ill admit Q-Rich should shut up with his career 39% shooting

Armando
11-19-2008, 11:01 AM
You ready for that massive ass whooping tomorrow?

Got my bottle of Southern Comfort ready to go just in case

Allanon
11-19-2008, 11:10 AM
Got my bottle of Southern Comfort ready to go just in case

I'll give Phoenix some credit, they've looked pretty good this year. I'd say right now they're the 2nd best in the West with no other team even close. Shaq's been impressive.

Should be a great game tomorrow night on TNT. I'll especially enjoy the Chuckster I'm sure as he trashes on the Suns quite a bit.

Armando
11-19-2008, 11:12 AM
I'll give Phoenix some credit, they've looked pretty good this year. I'd say right now they're the 2nd best in the West. Shaq's been impressive.

Should be a great game tomorrow night on TNT. I'll especially enjoy the Chuckster I'm sure as he trashes on the Suns quite a bit.

I think it will be a good game. Hopefully the Suns come out with the win.

Brazil
11-19-2008, 11:25 AM
Here is a complex situation : rooting for the suns or the lakers ?

xtremesteven33
11-19-2008, 11:46 AM
Here is a complex situation : rooting for the suns or the lakers ?

Suns....not even a hard one

SenorSpur
11-19-2008, 01:01 PM
Not really, I just hate that team with a passion. This team basically tanked, traded all their young talent, and got three all stars and won a championship. They basically bought their rings, Im not even mad about that though. Im just mad that they think they can push the whole nba around, why should teams have to bow down to the Celtics? Fuck that, I hope every team who plays them plays them tough, and beats them. I root against the Celtics no matter who they play.

As an NBA fan, I was really, really proud to see the Hawks take the Celtics to a 7th game in last year's playoffs. While I was rooting for David to slay Goliath, I knew it was a long shot at best. Good luck next time.

By the way, an ideas as to what the Celtics were saying?