PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Watch Sons Of Anarchy?

mcornelio
11-20-2008, 12:18 AM
WTF!! Tonight's Episode Was Crazy! Best show since the sopranos. hands down. No Contest.

ATRAIN
09-09-2009, 08:23 AM
Season 2 premiere was pretty bad ass. I cant believe they showed what they did at the end. Anyone else watch this show?

dougp
09-09-2009, 09:04 AM
Yah, it was nuts. I've never understood why they'd go after her - she's the last one you want to fuck with as she's probably the most powerful and influential person in the club. Both Clay and Jax would put differences aside to protect her - and I wouldn't be surprised if she's the one who pulls the trigger when they do catch them.

Dr. Gonzo
09-09-2009, 09:16 AM
Just wait until the Steven Segal show starts. That will be the greatest show since the Sopranos.

ATRAIN
09-09-2009, 10:28 AM
Yah, it was nuts. I've never understood why they'd go after her - she's the last one you want to fuck with as she's probably the most powerful and influential person in the club. Both Clay and Jax would put differences aside to protect her - and I wouldn't be surprised if she's the one who pulls the trigger when they do catch them.

Yeah man I am still shocked they had a semi rape scene on regular tv. Yeah she is def the most powerful person in the club. Its going to be war this season with the Nazi pricks. No one threatens SAMCRO!!

dougp
09-09-2009, 10:38 AM
Yeah man I am still shocked they had a semi rape scene on regular tv. Yeah she is def the most powerful person in the club. Its going to be war this season with the Nazi pricks. No one threatens SAMCRO!!

You haven't seen Nip/Tuck I take it? They've been pushing the boundaries for years. Though, FX is not regular TV, it's Cable so they are allowed to have nudity, etc. - most just never push it for fear of backlash.

I really can't wait - it's feels weird to cheer for SAMCRO since they do bad things, but I fuckin hate the Nazi character.

ATRAIN
09-09-2009, 10:53 AM
You haven't seen Nip/Tuck I take it? They've been pushing the boundaries for years. Though, FX is not regular TV, it's Cable so they are allowed to have nudity, etc. - most just never push it for fear of backlash.

I really can't wait - it's feels weird to cheer for SAMCRO since they do bad things, but I fuckin hate the Nazi character.

Yeah I have seen every season of Nip Tuck and I have seen every season of rescue me and they got heat for the "rape" scene they had a few seasons back but it wasnt like this one.

Dude I always root for SAMCRO and especially Jax. He is such a bad ass.

dougp
09-09-2009, 11:38 AM
Yeah I have seen every season of Nip Tuck and I have seen every season of rescue me and they got heat for the "rape" scene they had a few seasons back but it wasnt like this one.

Dude I always root for SAMCRO and especially Jax. He is such a bad ass.

I cheer for Opie, but that must be because of the beard connection. I seriously hope that Jax and Clay don't go at it though, it's just not worth it.

ATRAIN
09-09-2009, 11:48 AM
I cheer for Opie, but that must be because of the beard connection. I seriously hope that Jax and Clay don't go at it though, it's just not worth it.

I feel bad for Opie, he was a victim of the IAD screwing him over and using him as a trap. Jax is going to take control I think. This series should end with Jax either dying or killing Clay.

lil_penny
09-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Great episode last night

Fabbs
09-09-2009, 10:15 PM
Looks like seperate groups of retards battling each other.

I saw the very end, with the one group being so stupid the one let Peg Bundy see his gang tatoo identity. Some real sharp writing there.
So now the mega bloodbath is set up.

Peg Bundy runs the one group? :rollin
You can't make this stuff up. Hollywood.:lol

BlackSwordsMan
09-09-2009, 10:26 PM

I only saw like 2 mins of nip/tuck where some dude was fucking a mother and her daughter and the mother wanted to make out with the dude after giving him head and he was like ''nah'' and she flipped out and took her daughter with her :wow

Fabbs
09-09-2009, 10:36 PM
Hey i wasn't trying to rain all over your picnic mcornelio, everyone sees tv shows and movies differently and i know you dont need me to like Sons in order for you to enjoy it.:toast

The cast of Jax looks like a good one.
Some of the others kill me off much as the pussies they chose to play *tough* guys on the Sopranos did. Grandpa Munster Paulie, Alfred E Neuman Christoduh, etc.

Clay seems like a real weasle, but then maybe that is exactly what his character is supposed to evoke and we end up pulling for Jax to take over?
The rest i can't speak for.

48 Hours the cast of the two bikers. Now to me that was a good casting. Maybe i just havent seen enough of the side players on Sons.