PDA

View Full Version : sons if I owned the Hornets ...

BRHornet45
11-20-2008, 07:49 AM
I would have their asses on a PUBLIC GREYHOUND BUS right now headed to their next game (OKC) and lodge them up in a Motel 6 so that they have plenty of time to think about their piss poor performance tonight. to hell with the team plane and the 5 star luxury hotel .... with the exception of Chris Paul, no one else is playing with any heart so far. we just got BEAT THE FUCK DOWN on our home court by the Kings for Christ sake ....

MrChug
11-20-2008, 08:14 AM
I've always thought you were kindof a tool because of the way you either #1. Troll or #2.really speak. Your angel in the sig makes up for it.

As a coach, I kinda always believed in sadistic acts for a poor performance or effort. Warm water in the water cooler, no gatorade. Extra sprints. Turn off the A/C in the bus...shit like that. If I were a coach on for instance on that kinda level, I'd for sure do it at least once for kicks.

Findog
11-20-2008, 08:18 AM
If I owned the Hornets, I'd move them to Seattle and rename them the SuperSonics. Hornets is such a gay name.

Soul_Patch
11-20-2008, 10:38 AM
I dont understand the 'sons' schtick you have been going with from your outset. Half the time it doesnt even make sense in the context of your post.

What gives?

spursfan09
11-20-2008, 10:54 AM
So CP can still stay at the 5 star hotel and take a plane?

urunobili
11-20-2008, 11:00 AM
getting beat by SAC has to hurt... i think you'll be alright is just that they thought the could coast like the Spurs did last season and is not an easy thing to do...

I. Hustle
11-20-2008, 11:40 AM
If I owned the Hoenets...

I would not be posting on this site.

xtremesteven33
11-20-2008, 11:50 AM
Thier bench just stinks.

People want to compare this team to the 2002-2004 New jersey Nets also coached by Byron Scott but at least that team had a good bench and athletic wingmen to compliment J-Kidd and K-Mart.

This Hornets team has Peja and Morris. Two catch and shoot guys and nothing more. They cant create thier own shot like RJ and Kittles could with the 2002 NJ Nets team.

To beat this team just play man to man defense. Let CP3 go off for 40 points but make sure you limit transition 3's and anyone can beat this team. CP3 and West are the only players who can create thier own shot and other teams are exploiting that.

baseline bum
11-20-2008, 11:51 AM
If you owned the Hornets....

You would be the Spurs

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/127/tpfr0.jpg

xtremesteven33
11-20-2008, 12:01 PM
nice

IronMexican
11-20-2008, 12:51 PM
If I owned them, I would make Big Titties Tuesdays. All the girls with big titties get in free!

DANILO DRASKOVIC
11-20-2008, 01:53 PM
the kings smoked them....without Kevin Martin

JamStone
11-20-2008, 02:02 PM
If I owned the Hornets, I would have a lot of sons because I would be constantly impregnating 20 year old girls around the New Orleans area.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-20-2008, 02:12 PM
If I owned the Hornets I would replace the Peja heads on a stick with actual severed human heads taken from condemned criminals. Try shooting a free throw with people waving a few of those around behind the hoop, sons.

duncan228
11-20-2008, 02:20 PM

You would be the Spurs

Nicely done. :worthy:

SpursDynasty
11-20-2008, 02:29 PM
It's the new jerseys.

koriwhat
11-20-2008, 02:43 PM
fuck the hornets... and that ghost town they call new orleans.

Ghazi
11-20-2008, 02:47 PM
Hornets are 5-5 because they're not that good.

It's literally Cp3 and a bunch of scrubs. Sure West is "good", but I could name 7-8 power forwards better than him (Garnett, Brand, Bosh, Gasol, Duncan, Nowitzki, Stoudamire, Boozer, Jefferson etc). Then the 3rd option Peja disappears in teh playoffs and apparently is cooling off from a flukishly hot 3-PT shooting year last year. Then Morris Peterson is a terrible shooting guard. Then Tyson Chandler has no post game and si a mediocre defender.

And then there's that bench. Sad thing is they're 5-5 despite Posey shooting a ridiculously high 3-PT % which is bound to cool off.

MrChug
11-20-2008, 03:08 PM
Hornets are 5-5 because they're not that good.

It's literally Cp3 and a bunch of scrubs. Sure West is "good", but I could name 7-8 power forwards better than him (Garnett, Brand, Bosh, Gasol, Duncan, Nowitzki, Stoudamire, Boozer, Jefferson etc). Then the 3rd option Peja disappears in teh playoffs and apparently is cooling off from a flukishly hot 3-PT shooting year last year. Then Morris Peterson is a terrible shooting guard. Then Tyson Chandler has no post game and si a mediocre defender.

And then there's that bench. Sad thing is they're 5-5 despite Posey shooting a ridiculously high 3-PT % which is bound to cool off.

Nice take.

BRHornet45
11-20-2008, 05:32 PM
Thier bench just stinks.

People want to compare this team to the 2002-2004 New jersey Nets also coached by Byron Scott but at least that team had a good bench and athletic wingmen to compliment J-Kidd and K-Mart.

This Hornets team has Peja and Morris. Two catch and shoot guys and nothing more. They cant create thier own shot like RJ and Kittles could with the 2002 NJ Nets team.

To beat this team just play man to man defense. Let CP3 go off for 40 points but make sure you limit transition 3's and anyone can beat this team. CP3 and West are the only players who can create thier own shot and other teams are exploiting that.

dude did you even watch the fucking game? Our bench kept us in the game the entire 2nd half. our main problem is that guys like Peja, Chandler, and Peterson simply aren't playing well so far. mix that in with David West struggling more than usual as well. sure we have some flaws on the bench just like any other team in the NBA, but that is not the reason we are playing poorly right now. We had a worse bench last season!!

BRHornet45
11-20-2008, 05:34 PM
If I owned the Hornets, I would have a lot of sons because I would be constantly impregnating 20 year old girls around the New Orleans area.

LMAO this coming from a fan of a team in DETROIT.... LOL LOL LOL

MrChug
11-20-2008, 07:16 PM
Troll...you were so incensed with their comments that you forgot KIDD!! What a dumb troll.

BRHornet45
11-20-2008, 07:20 PM
Troll...you were so incensed with their comments that you forgot KIDD!! What a dumb troll.

LOL I have been posting here for a year, yet I am still a troll. son I am honored

angelbelow
11-20-2008, 07:42 PM
if you owned the hornets, you should hire all the girls that been in your signature for the past year.

BRHornet45
11-20-2008, 08:53 PM
if you owned the hornets, you should hire all the girls that been in your signature for the past year.

indeed son. that would have been job #1

Obstructed_View
11-20-2008, 08:57 PM

You would be the Spurs

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/127/tpfr0.jpg

Damn, beat me to it. :toast

Findog
11-20-2008, 09:00 PM
Nothing would make me happier than seeing the Hornets pull the same up and then down maneuver that the Sonics did from 05 to 06.

MrChug
11-20-2008, 09:02 PM
Nothing would make me happier than seeing the Hornets pull the same up and then down maneuver that the Sonics did from 05 to 06.

What I really want to do is my "up and then down maneuver" with the girl in brhornets sig. Quite a few hundred times a day.

Findog
11-20-2008, 09:08 PM
What I really want to do is my "up and then down maneuver" with the girl in brhornets sig. Quite a few hundred times a day.

Well, that first, then the Hornets proving they were a fluke.

BRHornet45
11-20-2008, 09:37 PM
Well, that first, then the Hornets proving they were a fluke.

LOL .... a Maverick fan talking about another team being a fluke

Iakchos Kadmos
11-20-2008, 09:51 PM
If I was to own the Hornets I would move whole team to Greece and change colors to black and gold like that of Rocky

Avitus1
11-20-2008, 11:27 PM
If I owned the Hornets I'd punch them all in the face. Then I'd be like "If you play this shitty again I'm doing that to your mothers!" They think it would all be fun and games until the night of the game against the Thunder because sitting behind the bench would be the mothers of each player.

Then again if I owned the Hornets I'd probably be to busy eating gumbo and counting money.

Findog
11-20-2008, 11:37 PM
LOL .... a Maverick fan talking about another team being a fluke

My team's accomplished more than yours has. Both teams suck right now.

SpursDynasty
11-21-2008, 01:08 AM
My original take last year on the Hornets was that they were just making their shots and they weren't all that good. This year, I thought they'd be good. I guess I was right. Last year they made their shots. This year, they're not. Looks like a fluke team to me.

Findog
11-21-2008, 01:12 AM
My original take last year on the Hornets was that they were just making their shots and they weren't all that good. This year, I thought they'd be good. I guess I was right. Last year they made their shots. This year, they're not. Looks like a fluke team to me.

I agree with you, SpursDynasty. When you make your shots, you win. When you don't make your shots, you lose. It doesn't get any more complicated than that Koan right there.

Findog
11-21-2008, 01:14 AM
dude did you even watch the fucking game? Our bench kept us in the game the entire 2nd half. our main problem is that guys like Peja, Chandler, and Peterson simply aren't playing well so far. mix that in with David West struggling more than usual as well. sure we have some flaws on the bench just like any other team in the NBA, but that is not the reason we are playing poorly right now. We had a worse bench last season!!

sons you just slipped out of cajun negro drawl and into pissed-off white guy. lol god bless you emo sons...

bostonguy
11-21-2008, 01:28 AM
I would have their asses on a PUBLIC GREYHOUND BUS right now headed to their next game (OKC) and lodge them up in a Motel 6 so that they have plenty of time to think about their piss poor performance tonight. to hell with the team plane and the 5 star luxury hotel .... with the exception of Chris Paul, no one else is playing with any heart so far. we just got BEAT THE FUCK DOWN on our home court by the Kings for Christ sake ....

Son if I owned the Hornets, I'd trade Posey's ass right back to Boston for Sclabers/Tony Allen. :toast