PDA

View Full Version : DDakota Message

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-20-2008, 01:37 PM
I see your T-Mac thread in the clutchfans site and about his "injuries". You should know Spanoulis have play last 2 years and so far this year with the plantar foot injury. It even explode last year and he play all year with it even with rupture.

And remember he play YEAR ROUND because he also play all summer with national team.

He is on 3 years of year round play on same injury Duncan have before for one season and really bother him.

Spanoulis is WARRIOR. T-Mac is Mr. Glass

This is karma for Rockets way of treat Spanoulis.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2008, 01:38 PM
Why didn't you just send him a PM?

Borat
11-20-2008, 01:40 PM
I see your T-Mac thread in the clutchfans site and about his "injuries". You should know Spanoulis have play last 2 years and so far this year with the plantar foot injury. It even explode last year and he play all year with it even with rupture.

And remember he play YEAR ROUND because he also play all summer with national team.

He is on 3 years of year round play on same injury Duncan have before for one season and really bother him.

V-Span is cocksuck and son of asshole! Fucks him!

Iakchos Kadmos
11-20-2008, 01:45 PM
Enough already brother. ChumpDumper is correct. This should be PM. Your energy is waste. We already are knowing the greatness of V-Span but these people will never be getting it.

Let it go...let it go.

Teddy KGB
11-20-2008, 01:49 PM
Nyet! Nyet! No More! No! Not today! This son of bitch, all the time he, "V-Span. V-Span. V-Span"

V-Span still bitch after Van Gundy stick it in him! Greatest basketball player is Kirilenko!

Indazone
11-20-2008, 01:57 PM
no no greatest of all time was Yinka Dare! Greatest Nigerian ever

Many PackYao
11-20-2008, 02:04 PM
no no greatest of all time was Yinka Dare! Greatest Nigerian ever
Hakeem would like a word with you!:p:

Mad_Hatter
11-20-2008, 02:14 PM

i'll put this in words you'll understand.

Spanoulis garbage player. Spanoulis sucky sucky in NBA.

D-Fens
11-20-2008, 02:26 PM
Nyet! Nyet! No More! No! Not today! This son of bitch, all the time he, "V-Span. V-Span. V-Span"

I know, he's just like a young man coming in for a quickie. Logs on, opens a new greek topic, he must feel real proud and good. Strong enough to beat the world.

I feel so unsatisfied, how 'bout you?

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-20-2008, 02:27 PM
Why didn't you just send him a PM?

He refuse read them.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2008, 03:21 PM
And his reading it will make what difference?

Will he change his mind?

Iakchos Kadmos
11-20-2008, 04:22 PM
And his reading it will make what difference?

Will he change his mind?

There is no point CD. He is man on mission.

Roxsfan
11-20-2008, 10:41 PM

dude I have want for you to get fucked over it
and remember u is assholio
you should not talking out of ass
all people have want for you to shut the fuck up
:lmao

sook
11-20-2008, 10:44 PM
vspan be is crap player.
Even garbage time Van Gundi give him some he not able to do shit.
He no have role on Rockets or any NBA team, he found his place in shit Euro league it now seems

Roxsfan
11-20-2008, 10:49 PM
vspan be is crap player.
Even garbage time Van Gundi give him some he not able to do shit.
He no have role on Rockets or any NBA team, he found his place in shit Euro league it now seems

dude you have funny side I not see before till now
killbill have asshole problem and he is the gay:lol

DaDakota
11-21-2008, 09:21 AM
I read the PMs...I just don't respond to them.....and I still like VSpan.

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-21-2008, 10:58 AM
Tsakalidis is looking for Euroleague or NBA team to sign for. He has mention interest in Rockets.