PDA

View Full Version : The Machine vs Trevor Ariza?

angelbelow
11-20-2008, 10:13 PM
just saw on tnt that sasha and ariza had a little heated moment during a game. laker fans care to discuss?

sook
11-20-2008, 10:15 PM
OMG you're only 3 weeks and 5 threads too late, sorry :(

angelbelow
11-20-2008, 10:16 PM
OMG you're only 3 weeks and 5 threads too late, sorry :(

haha no way...

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-20-2008, 10:16 PM
Ariza would whip his ass.

IronMexican
11-20-2008, 10:23 PM
Shits real old. And Ariza said it was just something in the game, and it's over.

angelbelow
11-20-2008, 10:59 PM
i wonder why they would bring it up now..

edit. tnt said it was during the bulls game.

Allanon
11-21-2008, 03:16 AM
It was during the Bulls game on Tuesday.

Ariza passed the ball to Sasha and reposted to get the ball back. Sasha looked him off and shot a bad 3 ball.

Ariza was pissed and put his finger in Sasha's face all the way off the court. Fisher had to separate them and Ariza was so pissed he just kept pacing the floor instead of sitting on the bench. Phil called them together after the game and had them squash it though. Ariza laughed it off after a practice interview today and just said it was 2 guys being competitive.

TheMachin was a bit more butt-hurt and said "Hey look, it wasn't me over-reacting. It wasn't me being unprofessional".

But it looks like they kissed and made up, they were chest bumping and hugging today at the Phoenix game.

urunobili
11-21-2008, 06:23 AM
The Machine was a bit more butt-hurt and said "Hey look, it wasn't me over-reacting. It wasn't me being unprofessional".

But it looks like they kissed and made up, they were chest bumping and hugging today at the Phoenix game.
:lmao

Puss

Ariza would lay his ass down in 10 seconds

Kamnik
11-21-2008, 08:12 AM
:lmao

Puss

Ariza would lay his ass down in 10 seconds

I would drop him in 10 seconds.

Ariza would do it in 3.

1Parker1
11-21-2008, 09:49 AM

:lol Yea cuz they were winning, it's easy to be happy when things are going your way...

turiaf for president
11-21-2008, 10:21 AM
^ that happens when your team is good. so i guess they will be more happy this year than mad.

tlongII
11-21-2008, 11:33 AM
This kind of shit happens all the time on NBA teams. I know Jerryd Bayless has nearly come to blows with Sergio Rodriquez in Blazers practices. It's part of what makes teams good, imo.

urunobili
11-21-2008, 11:51 AM
This kind of shit happens all the time on NBA teams. I know Jerryd Bayless has nearly come to blows with Sergio Rodriquez in Blazers practices. It's part of what makes teams good, imo.

For sure... just wait one month when Bayless agent gets ape shit on the franchise for making this promising guy go unnoticed on his rookie year... one of the two won;t finish the year in Portland...

Bayless will skip the All star rookie game among other shit if he still is going to be behind Rodriguez...

dickface
11-21-2008, 11:58 AM
Vujacic ain't nuttin but a bitch anyways. I still LMAO at him gettin punked by Skip -

Bk_7UwbmyOk

The best part is that pussy ass little punch Sasha tries to throw.