PDA

View Full Version : wow

Viva Las Espuelas
11-21-2008, 01:21 PM
.....just wow
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

NY elementary school is renamed in honor of Barack Obama

November 21, 2008 NEW YORK _ It was only a matter of time. A New York (http://www.courant.com/topic/us/new-york-PLGEO100100800000000.topic) school has been renamed in honor of President-elect Barack Obama (http://www.courant.com/topic/politics/government/barack-obama-PEPLT007408.topic).

The former Ludlum Elementary School, in Long Island (http://www.courant.com/topic/travel/long-island-PLTRA000031.topic)'s Hempstead (http://www.courant.com/topic/us/new-york/nassau-county/hempstead-%28nassau-new-york%29/hempstead-%28hempstead-new-york%29-PLGEO100101022030805.topic) Union Free School District, was renamed at a school board meeting Thursday — effective immediately. The new name is the Barack Obama Elementary School.

School officials say most of the 440 students there are black or Hispanic, and Obama's victory is a source of great pride.

RandomGuy
11-21-2008, 01:27 PM
Cool.

Too bad Proposition R failed... (http://earthfirst.com/george-w-bush-sewage-plant-proposition-fails/) :depressed

byrontx
11-21-2008, 01:29 PM
Great. Hopefully the kiddoes will feel inspired.

Jelly
11-21-2008, 01:30 PM
it must kill you that so many students are now filled with great pride. What a terrible thing to be happening in America.

MannyIsGod
11-21-2008, 01:32 PM
Wow? Its weird to name schools after our presidents?

MannyIsGod
11-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Was the school previously named after the author of the Borne series?

Viva Las Espuelas
11-21-2008, 01:34 PM
.........................that haven't even served a day.

we can't criticize him before he gets in yet tingling of legs must be recognized.
market
mark it
market

ChumpDumper
11-21-2008, 01:36 PM
He's just pissed because Laura Ludlum was his great aunt.

MannyIsGod
11-21-2008, 01:37 PM
:lol You can't criticize him? You've been doing that for quite some time now. Poor suppressed Viva.

I love how people who aren't excited about Obama are so butt hurt because others are.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-21-2008, 01:45 PM
uh i think the ones that are "butt hurt" are the ones that cry "he hasn't even served a day yet" when critiques are posted. i'd love to repost them hear, but i don't have that much time right now, but please feel free to think and act for yourself. believe me i'm far from suppressed. i ain't on the obama payroll or the self appointed security for this yet to be work one day obama administration.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2008, 01:49 PM
uh i think the ones that are "butt hurt" are the ones that cry "he hasn't even served a day yet" when critiques are posted. i'd love to repost them hear, but i don't have that much time right now, but please feel free to think and act for yourself. believe me i'm far from suppressed. i ain't on the obama payroll or the self appointed security for this yet to be work one day obama administration.You are so butt hurt it's sad.

Funny, but sad too.

MannyIsGod
11-21-2008, 01:51 PM
:lol - I'm pretty sure you're the butt hurt one.

Excitement does not require one having served a day.

Changing economic policy does.

Tomato Tomatoe right?

clambake
11-21-2008, 01:51 PM
uh i think the ones that are "butt hurt" are the ones that cry "he hasn't even served a day yet" when critiques are posted. i'd love to repost them hear, but i don't have that much time right now, but please feel free to think and act for yourself. believe me i'm far from suppressed. i ain't on the obama payroll or the self appointed security for this yet to be work one day obama administration.

:lmao @ the famous "B" girl prediction monger.

would you like to discuss that embarrassment?

MannyIsGod
11-21-2008, 01:53 PM
I can't believe they're estimating 4 million people possible for Obama's inauguration. Don't those people know that Obama hasn't served a day yet? Why would anyone ever want to attend the inauguration of a president who hasn't served a day?

/viva

Viva Las Espuelas
11-21-2008, 01:54 PM
:lmao @ the famous "B" girl prediction monger.

would you like to discuss that embarrassment?
i believe i discussed it there. repeatedly.

MannyIsGod
11-21-2008, 01:55 PM
Run along viva. You're running out of time!

Viva Las Espuelas
11-21-2008, 01:58 PM
change, huh?

so when does your obama plate come in?

ChumpDumper
11-21-2008, 02:00 PM
change, huh?They changed the name of the school, yes.

Really, what is your problem with it?

MannyIsGod
11-21-2008, 02:00 PM
I thought you were running out of time?

MannyIsGod
11-21-2008, 02:01 PM
They changed the name of the school, yes.

When you're stupid, butthurt, and running out of time, what don't you have a problem with?

Viva Las Espuelas
11-21-2008, 02:11 PM
They changed the name of the school, yes.

list exactly what has president elect obama accomplished in office? please try to avoid using "change" and "hope", and i'm not saying that i feed off hopelessness.

my problem, really, is that everyone is acting like a programmed zombie over him and he hasn't done anything yet. yes he got elected, but it was no landslide, popular vote wise. there was no great turnout like expected. now we coins, plates, and God know what else being pandered out there. it's the biggest most successful marketing campaign ever run, but this is more than just winning a marketing campaign. look. it won't be solved by this post. you'll disagree with me and whoever else that thinks just because i didn't vote for him that whenever i or anyone else points out or criticize him a big dogpile occurs. i ain't cryin' about it at all just pointing out how the programmed ones are. you think what you want about people who didn't vote for him. he's my president. if he does good, great. if he screws up, great. i'll be there either way, and so far "change" doesn't go any farther than the letter "e".

clambake
11-21-2008, 02:15 PM
who's programmed?

MannyIsGod
11-21-2008, 02:17 PM
There was a huge turnout amount the people excited for him. Look at the numbers and then post which groups came out in record numbers and which stayed home Viva.

Its amazing a black man didn't win in a landslide, isn't it? I mean flat out amazing. Its amazing that the whole country moved in a huge direction left except for certain regions right?

Oh, and the memorabilia. These people are nuts! I mean, they don't sell coins and plates for EVERYTHING now. This is all new for Obama. I think its crazy that someone wants to take advantage of a historic event like the election of the the first black man to the office of president.

This is a dogpile because its not you being critical of a policy. And you've never been critical of a policy in a smart way. You post these stupid one liners that are grounded in bullshit. Your too damn stupid to put up a smart argument. Thats not our fault.

You could have saved us that last post of bullshit and just told us how butthurt you were that Obama won and that people are excited.

MannyIsGod
11-21-2008, 02:19 PM
list exactly what has president elect obama accomplished in office? please try to avoid using "change" and "hope", and i'm not saying that i feed off hopelessness.

Oh, and he accomplished being African American and being elected President of the United States.

I understand that doesn't mean shit to an idiot like yourself, but to the rest of the country - even most morons like yourself - thats actually a hefty accomplishment.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2008, 02:25 PM

my problem, really, is that everyone is acting like a programmed zombie over him and he hasn't done anything yet. yes he got elected, but it was no landslide, popular vote wise. there was no great turnout like expected. now we coins, plates, and God know what else being pandered out there. it's the biggest most successful marketing campaign ever run, but this is more than just winning a marketing campaign. look. it won't be solved by this post. you'll disagree with me and whoever else that thinks just because i didn't vote for him that whenever i or anyone else points out or criticize him a big dogpile occurs. i ain't cryin' about it at all just pointing out how the programmed ones are. you think what you want about people who didn't vote for him. he's my president. if he does good, great. if he screws up, great. i'll be there either way, and so far "change" doesn't go any farther than the letter "e".You are crying about it.

It's an historic election whether you like it or not. Plates will be made.

Even the shittiest presidents get schools named after them whether you like it or not -- Warren Harding...James Buchanan...Andrew Johnson...George W. Bush....

If Obama had anything to do with the plate or the naming of the school, you'd have a legitimate beef about marketing -- but he doesn't so you don't. All you have is butt hurt crying.

Oh, Gee!!
11-21-2008, 02:27 PM
.........................that haven't even served a day.

I think my elementary school waited at least year after Lincoln took office before switching from Washington to Lincoln

Oh, Gee!!
11-21-2008, 02:27 PM
I think my elementary school waited at least a year after Lincoln took office before switching from Washington to Lincoln

Viva Las Espuelas
11-21-2008, 02:31 PM
+2.04% is a huggggge difference compared to 2004. just huge. also i post from work so it's kinda hard to get everything in and get back to work. it's not like i'm waiting and praying for a king or a queen in order to pay rent here. oh and i did recognize the african american being elected here, but hey. as long as it paints me butt hurt, then pile it on.

MannyIsGod
11-21-2008, 02:32 PM
+2.04% is a huggggge difference compared to 2004. just huge. also i post from work so it's kinda hard to get everything in and get back to work. it's not like i'm waiting and praying for a king or a queen in order to pay rent here. oh and i did recognize the african american being elected here, but hey. as long as it paints me butt hurt, then pile it on.

:lol and its my fault you have to punch in? God damn is that something else you're going to cry about?

MannyIsGod
11-21-2008, 02:32 PM
Everyone give poor self loathing Viva a hug.

MannyIsGod
11-21-2008, 02:33 PM
If Obama gets anymore love Viva is going to cut himself.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-21-2008, 02:34 PM
You are crying about it.

It's an historic election whether you like it or not. Plates will be made.

Even the shittiest presidents get schools named after them whether you like it or not -- Warren Harding...James Buchanan...Andrew Johnson...George W. Bush....
i'm fully aware of that, but that usually happens after the fact, but if it helps your argument then feel free to over look that. even though i pointed it out in my original post.

If Obama had anything to do with the plate or the naming of the school, you'd have a legitimate beef about marketing -- but he doesn't so you don't. All you have is butt hurt crying.

hmmm. so people can just use people's likeness without clearing it with that person? i'm talking plate wise. and i think i saw some coins out there too. i wouldn't know if that applies in naming buildings or what not.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-21-2008, 02:35 PM
you are an amazing piece of work, manny. i'm surprised you have to wipe your ass and spray after you take a dump. such injustice.

clambake
11-21-2008, 02:35 PM
:cry i spilled my milk.

MannyIsGod
11-21-2008, 02:40 PM
i'm fully aware of that, but that usually happens after the fact, but if it helps your argument then feel free to over look that. even though i pointed it out in my original post.

hmmm. so people can just use people's likeness without clearing it with that person? i'm talking plate wise. and i think i saw some coins out there too. i wouldn't know if that applies in naming buildings or what not.

Anyone can use the likeness of public figure like Obama. The rules are different for other celebrities, but people in public service do not get a say. You think George Bush approved of those talking dolls people made of him?

It really is ridiculous how often you post shit like this. If I were you I'd hope your employer never finds out about your posting. Not because of the wasting of company time, but because they might find out you're an idiot.

MannyIsGod
11-21-2008, 02:40 PM
you are an amazing piece of work, manny. i'm surprised you have to wipe your ass and spray after you take a dump. such injustice.

Viva is upset his shit stinks.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2008, 02:51 PM
i'm fully aware of that, but that usually happens after the fact, but if it helps your argument then feel free to over look that. even though i pointed it out in my original post.It happens after the guy is elected. So you butt hurt that it was done early? :lmao

hmmm. so people can just use people's likeness without clearing it with that person? i'm talking plate wise.:lmao

Yes, please let me know what Obama's cut is from the plate sales.

and i think i saw some coins out there too.

http://www.nationalcollectorsmint.com/images/products/14915_lg.jpg

:rollin

MannyIsGod
11-21-2008, 02:52 PM
Seriously - he's a fucking moron.

MannyIsGod
11-21-2008, 02:52 PM
Someone link B2B to this thread.

MannyIsGod
11-21-2008, 02:59 PM
JWN1Au4HNFY

So Viva really thought Obama signed off on this shit?

:lmao

MannyIsGod
11-21-2008, 03:00 PM
Not even DUCKS has ranted about this.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2008, 03:03 PM
But wait....there's MORE!

http://weblogs.amny.com/entertainment/urbanite/blog/obamacond.jpg

ChumpDumper
11-21-2008, 03:04 PM
And damn -- it's not just the book deal making her millions:

http://www.thepalincondom.com/images/homepic.jpg

MannyIsGod
11-21-2008, 03:07 PM
:lmao

MannyIsGod
11-21-2008, 03:07 PM
Wow....

Palin hasn't even been elected and she has condoms named after her...

Wow....

Tomatoe.....

DarkReign
11-21-2008, 03:32 PM
Cmon Viva, this guy was pulling hundreds of thousands of people routinely at his campaign events. McCain was fortunate to pull 10k.

MannyIsGod
11-21-2008, 03:39 PM
Cmon Viva, this guy was pulling hundreds of thousands of zombies routinely at his campaign events. McCain was fortunate to pull 10k.

FYP