PDA

View Full Version : Knicks 2 Max Players in 2010

coachmac87
11-21-2008, 09:43 PM
Knicks will have the cap room to sign 2 Max players in 2010 because of the trades that took place today. Well obviously they want LeBron but as reported by Stephen A Smith, he believes LeBron and Wade are great friends and would love to play together. We could have another Pippen/Jordan thing in the future.

And Jalen Rose stated after the 1st game on ESPN, that "sources" are telling him that Chris Bosh and James will be in New YOrk in 2010. Well either way the Knicks look like they are in a pretty damn good situation.

I doubt any team can offer LeBron the Market, and the chance to hand pick any sidekick he would like...He talks about he is going to the place where he has the best chance of winning a championship....

Well it seems like the KNicks will have ALL the things he is looking for...

If I am a KNick fan I am feeling damn good right now.:downspin:

Vinnie_Johnson
11-21-2008, 09:46 PM
So much for The Pistons getting Bosh.:depressed

coachmac87
11-21-2008, 09:55 PM
Now even if these sources or allegations are just hype...Which it most likely is. The Knicks will walk away with 2 superstars..Thats for sure, and thats something you have to be excited about if you are a Knick fan...The Knicks organization is finally not the laughing stock in the NBA

xtremesteven33
11-21-2008, 10:03 PM
A Bosh and Lebron team would be sweet.

IronMexican
11-21-2008, 10:04 PM
LeBron and Wade? Those guys tend to be ball handlers. I think LeBron and Bosh would work much better.

Stump
11-21-2008, 10:13 PM
Now even if these sources or allegations are just hype...Which it most likely is. The Knicks will walk away with 2 superstars..Thats for sure, and thats something you have to be excited about if you are a Knick fan...The Knicks organization is finally not the laughing stock in the NBA
Technically they're still the laughing stock of the NBA for another year and a half.

coachmac87
11-21-2008, 10:14 PM
LeBron and Wade? Those guys tend to be ball handlers. I think LeBron and Bosh would work much better.

I agree...I think LeBron just needs a low post scorer. I would want LeBron to handle the rock at all times. He is that good. But you cant tell me Wade and LeBron wont be badass. The team will shoot 30 free throws every night :lol and seriously these 2 guys are probably the hardest players to stop getting to the rim in the league.

I wish SA could just turn into NY over night :lol

coachmac87
11-21-2008, 10:16 PM
Technically they're still the laughing stock of the NBA for another year and a half.

Nah i think your wrong on that one. OKC THunder is pretty fuckin bad right now.

I mean were talkin about Oklahoma City...and Thunder?? Seriously who the hell would want to play in OKC??

baseline bum
11-21-2008, 10:52 PM
How 'bout them Clippers?

m33p0
11-21-2008, 10:53 PM
good for them.

baseline bum
11-21-2008, 10:56 PM
James + Stoudemire is a pretty good bet too. You know Amare would give his left nut to play in D'Antoni's offense again.

m33p0
11-21-2008, 10:58 PM
James + Stoudemire is a pretty good bet too. You know Amare would give his left nut to play in D'Antoni's offense again.
but he'll complain about how James is getting all the shots and all the attention.

baseline bum
11-21-2008, 10:59 PM
Plus NY can just tank these next two years for high draft picks.

peskypesky
11-21-2008, 11:07 PM
Two max contracts and the bright lights of NYC!!! Are you kidding me??? It is a good day to be a NYC basketball fan, because chances are VERY good we land two of these three: Lebron, Bosh, and Wade.

Can you imagine any of those combos?

peskypesky
11-21-2008, 11:09 PM

I would actually prefer Wade & Bosh. Lebron & Bosh would crowd each other in the paint. Wade & Lebron would have trouble sharing the ball. So I would go with a guard-PF combo.

ducks
11-21-2008, 11:13 PM
tend to think it will be james and amare

amare almost is a lock to sign there

peskypesky
11-21-2008, 11:22 PM
tend to think it will be james and amare

amare almost is a lock to sign there

ugh...i don't want amare! much prefer bosh.

IronMexican
11-21-2008, 11:36 PM
I would actually prefer Wade & Bosh. Lebron & Bosh would crowd each other in the paint. Wade & Lebron would have trouble sharing the ball. So I would go with a guard-PF combo.

For the fact that LBJ is a marketing machine, i'd take him. That guy could sell AIDS.

ducks
11-21-2008, 11:39 PM
would the knicks actually turn down amare?

oh and steve kerr wants amare to be more accountable and play d
steve kerr is going to have to do alot to confidence him to stay
also right now suns are going to shaq more then amare

do you think amare is not taking notes

peskypesky
11-21-2008, 11:55 PM
would the knicks actually turn down amare?

oh and steve kerr wants amare to be more accountable and play d
steve kerr is going to have to do alot to confidence him to stay
also right now suns are going to shaq more then amare

do you think amare is not taking notes

Please, no Amare on the Knicks! :bang

MrChug
11-22-2008, 12:33 AM
Somehow I have a pretty solid feeling they'll fuck it up tho...