PDA

View Full Version : Teh real reason Obama wants to pull the troops out of Iraq...

AlamoSpursFan
11-22-2008, 01:38 AM
e1-5I25T7fM&hl=en&fs=1"

:lol

Last Comic Standing
11-22-2008, 01:47 AM
Shouldn't you be out there trying to help find Dawn a new radio gig?

AlamoSpursFan
11-22-2008, 01:55 AM
Shouldn't you be out there trying to help find Dawn a new radio gig?

Yeah...that's the last thing she needs, Mouse.

"Well, Dawn, we were going to hire you, but this goofy ass ASF guy kept bugging us about you, so we're going in a different direction..."

:lol

Smackie Chan
11-22-2008, 02:23 AM
Dude you and I both know there is more to the story. Dawn was not only good at what she did, she was getting better. Maybe one day at a gtg and with you buying the tequila shots we can get her to tell us the truth. :smokin

Then obcourse as a friend will have to drive her sexy blond drunk ass home or she can sleep it off at your place.

Creepn
11-22-2008, 04:11 AM
lol white people cant dance.

MiamiHeat
11-22-2008, 12:41 PM
lol white people cant dance.

lol black people cant read

dumbass.

white people invented all the world's finest and beautiful dances. black people dance around fires like tribesmen. black people invent the waltz? salsa? no? ok then stfu.

what you meant to say was "white people arent good at dancing like black people"

Creepn
11-22-2008, 01:05 PM
lol nah, white people cant dance.

And I wouldnt claim white people invented the Salsa. The waltz, ya maybe.

MiamiHeat
11-22-2008, 01:06 PM
lol nah, black people cant stay out of jail.

Creepn
11-22-2008, 01:13 PM
So is that what you always say when people, (even white people) say that they cant dance?

Nbadan
11-22-2008, 03:40 PM
A video has never needed the thrown under a bus clip worse...

W8hgPSwHnM8

AlamoSpursFan
11-22-2008, 07:22 PM
Technoviking is white and he can dance...

_1nzEFMjkI4&hl=en&fs=1"

Clandestino
11-22-2008, 08:34 PM
Technoviking is white and he can dance...

_1nzEFMjkI4&hl=en&fs=1"

is that shit for real???

Creepn
11-22-2008, 10:00 PM
That was um....most definantly interesting no doubt. lol :)

Bigzax
11-22-2008, 10:44 PM
nobody dances like the mouse!

6E-Y-d58HIU

mouse
11-23-2008, 12:28 AM
Thank you BigSnack I feel inspired now! :tu

MiamiHeat
11-24-2008, 10:48 PM
I just think it's hilarious when black morons say stuff like "LOL WHITE PPL CANT DANCE"

White people can't dance black people dance moves, yes we know. But white people CAN dance WHITE people dance moves.

Can black people dance like white people? the dances we invented? no? "LOL BLACK PPL CANT DANCE"

moron

Creepn
11-24-2008, 11:46 PM
Your butthurtness makes me chuckle Miami Heat. You make it as if I said something sooooo offensive and soooooo outrageous. Thanks :toast

I wasn't even talking about "dance moves" because anybody can LEARN dance moves. Except the country square dance, I seen plenty of races do that just fine for their first time. Techno dancing....meh not that much of a feat either, seen that done pretty well by first timers too. What else yall got? lol

Anyway, I'm talking about natural dance where you hear music and you let the rythm control your body. Ill be fair, a few white folks, just a few and its mostly the ladies that can accomplish this feat but its not enough for me to stop the generalizations.

Can black people dance like white people? the dances we invented? no? "LOL BLACK PPL CANT DANCE"

Can YOU dance the dances invented by white people? Can you Riverdance? I dont think so. If a person is capable and able to learn the dance they will learn it and I'm quite positive black people will too. :rolleyes

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-25-2008, 12:13 AM
Didn't Emmitt Smith win "Dancing With The Stars"? Warren Sapp's in the finals of this year, too.

MiamiHeat
11-25-2008, 12:58 AM
ural dance where you hear music and you let the rythm control your body. Ill be fair, a few white folks, just a few and its mostly the ladies that can accomplish this feat but its not enough for me to stop the generalizations.

LOL. You mean tribal dancing? Yeah, it was only 200 some years ago europeans brought black slaves from africa across the Atlantic. Back in Africa, blacks were still tribesmen dancing around fires.

White people? White people dominated planet Earth. We don't dance around fires anymore like a bunch of cavemen. We invented almost everything you see and use today. White people evolved culturally and became sophisticated, so they dance something that isn't as primal and monkey-like such as black people do.

Do blacks know how to tango? nope

Do blacks know how to waltz? nope

Do blacks know ballet? nope

Do blacks know how to ice dance with skates? nope

Do blacks know how to synchronized swimming dance? LOL BLACK PPL CANT EVEN SWIM

Do blacks know how to Mambo? nope

Do blacks know how to Merengue? nope

Do blacks know how to do the Charleston? nope

should I go on?

Stop being a moron. All you can actually say is that white people don't dance like black people. You don't see white people going around saying "LOL BLACK PPL CANT DANCE" because blacks can't waltz or tango.

Creepn
11-25-2008, 03:59 AM
LOL. You mean tribal dancing? Yeah, it was only 200 some years ago europeans brought black slaves from africa across the Atlantic. Back in Africa, blacks were still tribesmen dancing around fires.

200 some years ago?? lol um ok. I didnt know that only African tribes danced around fires. I also didnt know that Africa weren't just as civilized as the Europeans during those times either?

LMAO. Learn to read a history book.

White people? White people dominated planet Earth. We don't dance around fires anymore like a bunch of cavemen.

Aah so yall used to dance around fires too huh?? It wasnt just an "African" thing. Cool. And white people are the only people to dominate the Earth too huh? Nevermind the Egyptians, Persians, Mongols. Cool.

Again, learn to read a history book and stop getting your info from the KKK website so you can inject your little sense of "superiority" whenever you can.

We invented almost everything you see and use today. White people evolved culturally and became sophisticated, so they dance something that isn't as primal and monkey-like such as black people do.

lmao Whites invented everything?? :lmao So it wasnt a contribution from geniuses of all races that invented the things we use today? I think you are seriously trying to make me laugh here.

Do blacks know how to tango? nope

Do blacks know how to waltz? nope

Do blacks know ballet? nope

Do blacks know how to ice dance with skates? nope

Do blacks know how to synchronized swimming dance? LOL BLACK PPL CANT EVEN SWIM

Do blacks know how to Mambo? nope

Do blacks know how to Merengue? nope

Do blacks know how to do the Charleston? nope

should I go on?

Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. And Yup. Yes please go on.

OMG. Are those...black folks dancing the...Charleston?? Thats unheard of!

s58iTzznkp0&feature=related

Can you dance those dances? You never answered my previous question if you could RiverDance? Can you?

Stop being a moron. All you can actually say is that white people don't dance like black people. You don't see white people going around saying "LOL BLACK PPL CANT DANCE" because blacks can't waltz or tango.

You dont hear that because they are probably dancing to it quite well.

Stop being so butthurt. I seriously doubt you can even dance your own dances. In fact, I guarantee you that I know more of the dances than your dumbass.

TwAnKiEs
11-25-2008, 09:41 AM
The Sprinkler!! :lmao

to21
11-25-2008, 09:57 AM
This is from that movie Jarhead right?

MiamiHeat
11-25-2008, 02:48 PM
v=z2k5whHcF3E

oh? what's that? A white person break dancing, one of blacks favorite dances?
ok, so what have we proven? That white people can dance and black people can dance.

Oh, and African who were brought as slaves were tribesmen. About 2000+ years behind Europe's civilization and technology. GO READ A BOOK, LOL. Wow you are stupid.

So please, now that I spanked you go to your room. You are grounded.

Creepn
11-25-2008, 02:56 PM
I think we've proven that you dont know your history, you cant post youTube videos, you cant comprehend, and you cant dance all in a matter of about 3 posts.

lol WOW!