PDA

View Full Version : Texas A&M @ Texas

johngateswhiteley
11-23-2008, 11:47 AM
where: Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium
when: Thursday 5pm PT
tv: ESPN
line: ?

well, its that time of year again. can A&M beat t.u. for the 3rd straight year? ...probably not, but its nice to dream. A&M probably throws it all out there, and why not. start McGee!

t.u. 37
A&M 24

Flight3107
11-23-2008, 11:58 AM
Texas 52

a&m 13

samikeyp
11-23-2008, 12:03 PM
Bevo 62
Sarge 7

johngateswhiteley
11-23-2008, 12:06 PM
Bevo 62
Sarge 7

oh, get out of here with that craziness. this is all A&M has to play for, i could see my boys hanging around.

samikeyp
11-23-2008, 12:07 PM
oh, get out of here with that craziness. this is all A&M has to play for, i could see my boys hanging around.

You are right, that was too high of a score for Texas.

Bevo 60
Sarge 7

:lol

Cant_Be_Faded
11-23-2008, 02:52 PM
Like I called during week 2. A&M was going to save McGee and Jorrvorr for this game and this game alone. They are UT killers, and are completely fresh. Look for McGee to carve up the horns with his legs and Jorvorrr to assist the aggs in 16 minute drives resulting in touchdowns.

Hopefully UT gets its head out of its ass and figures out how to run the fucking ball.

A&M basically tanked this season to develop its younger players, but will go smart against UT in an effort to win yet another season saving UT game.

Hopefully we avoid a 10 to 7 or 7 to 3 loss to this shitty shitty team.

tonylongoriafan
11-23-2008, 03:26 PM
72 to 21 Texas...

Flo-Rida
11-23-2008, 07:49 PM
93-61 Texas wins

doobs
11-23-2008, 08:11 PM
72 to 21 Texas...

Agreed. Texas has something to prove, and A&M will get lucky a couple times.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-23-2008, 08:16 PM
What you are all failing to realize is that it is numerically impossible for Texas to lay down the hammer on a shit podunk team that somehow manages to construct 15 minute drives against us for the past two years.
Combined with our sudden inability to make stops around thanksgiving, It will limit our opportunities, and keep the score low. Just like the past two years.

The Reckoning
11-23-2008, 08:23 PM
CBF-
unlike the past two years, UT has something to play for. the game will be in austin, back on thanksgiving, and the fans and players are really hyped up for the game. meanwhile, the aggies are licking their wounds from sucking so hard this year. it'll be no contest.

doobs
11-23-2008, 08:27 PM
What you are all failing to realize is that it is numerically impossible for Texas to lay down the hammer on a shit podunk team that somehow manages to construct 15 minute drives against us for the past two years.
Combined with our sudden inability to make stops around thanksgiving, It will limit our opportunities, and keep the score low. Just like the past two years.

We've struggled with A&M in the past, this is true. I think that has to do with (1) A&M coming prepared, and (2) UT looking past A&M because the game was basically meaningless. With a possible berth in the national championship game, UT can't afford to look past A&M. Surely, Mack Brown realizes a victory isn't enough this year. We need to beat them senseless.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-23-2008, 08:40 PM
Even if the aggies don't score, they're still going to go for drives of at least 10 minutes a pop....no match to a shitheap Tech team that goes three and out every other possession and fails on fourth down on the others.

doobs
11-23-2008, 08:41 PM
Even if the aggies don't score, they're still going to go for drives of at least 10 minutes a pop....no match to a shitheap Tech team that goes three and out every other possession and fails on fourth down on the others.

So I guess it all comes down to UT's run defense then

mookie2001
11-23-2008, 08:45 PM
and agriculture

chode_regulator
11-23-2008, 09:21 PM
so basically bc OU spread out their ranked games and texs had themn all in a row, we're fucked right? even though kansas sucks now adn is no longer ranked.
does taht play into teh factor at all, ifa team taht was good is no longer good or does it just matter taht you beat that team?

johngateswhiteley
11-23-2008, 09:43 PM

funny...and true. although, i think the odds of A&M winning this year are pretty low..we'll see. we have had extra time for A&M to run McGee and Lane in practice, lol. don't forget Goodson has had t.u.'s # as well...he always rips off a big play for a TD.

if A&M gets down big early, they are done. if they get the lead, or even stick around...i could see it being pretty close. we'll see how much emotion they play with.

btw, t.u. was playing for a BCS birth...and lost. so (t.u. fans) don't give me this, "they weren't playing for anything crap."

bostonguy
11-23-2008, 10:24 PM
Shitty season or not, the Aggies tend to play for their lives when they go up against Texas. Of course Texas should win but if they are sluggish and slow to start the game, the Aggies will have a chance to make it quite interesting.

Blake
11-24-2008, 11:38 AM
if the longhorns score less than 50, it will be a disappointment to them.

either way, I hope the Aggies can somehow find a way to pull this thing off.

That would sure make the rest of my year.

Doug Collins
11-24-2008, 12:44 PM
13 - 0 A&M lolololol

Indazone
11-24-2008, 01:48 PM
Rivalry Weekend

Throw out the record books.

Anything can happen. Can Texas A&M best the t-sips?

YES WE CAN!

cash459
11-24-2008, 01:51 PM

yet Tech still managed to beat ut :rolleyes

stretch
11-24-2008, 02:03 PM

which was the highest point of their pathetic team's history. :rolleyes

The Reckoning
11-24-2008, 02:17 PM

and UT still managed to beat ou

Blake
11-24-2008, 02:27 PM
and UT still managed to beat ou

I wish they would play each other again.

The way OU is rolling right now, I have no doubts they would waste the Horns......especially if the game was in Norman.

Doug Collins
11-24-2008, 03:46 PM
Rivalry Weekend

Throw out the record books.

Anything can happen. Can Texas A&M best the t-sips?

YES WE CAN!

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGE!!!

leemajors
11-24-2008, 04:33 PM

The way OU is rolling right now, I have no doubts they would waste the Horns......especially if the game was in Norman.

:jack

The Reckoning
11-24-2008, 07:26 PM

let me know the next time UT plays in Norman :tu

doobs
11-24-2008, 07:35 PM

I wish Tech and UT would play each other again. This time in Austin. What do YOU think would happen?

j-6
11-24-2008, 07:36 PM

You're probably right. I've posted here before that getting them neutral-site every year is priceless from a competition standpoint. That zoo/mutant laboratory/insane asylum known as Owen Field would wreck havoc upon the Horns. We're talking about empty bottles of Mad Dog and excrement thrown at the UT sideline. Thank God only the Sooner fans that can afford a weekend in Dallas are the only ones UT deals with year after year.

Obstructed_View
11-24-2008, 07:40 PM
If A&M is within 40 points of UT in this game, then the Longhorns have no business playing for the national championship. Baylor was up 34 points on the Aggies in the third quarter and the game wasn't actually that close.

j-6
11-24-2008, 07:48 PM
If A&M is within 40 points of UT in this game, then the Longhorns have no business playing for the national championship. Baylor was up 34 points on the Aggies in the third quarter and the game wasn't actually that close.

A&M kept it close during UT's title run - something like 40-30 if I recall - and they shut VY down. They always play UT tough and I really don't expect this year to be any different. This is A&M's bowl game and I for one am pretty damn happy it's not a roadie.

doobs
11-24-2008, 07:51 PM
A&M kept it close during UT's title run - something like 40-30 if I recall - and they shut VY down. They always play UT tough and I really don't expect this year to be any different. This is A&M's bowl game and I for one am pretty damn happy it's not a roadie.

40-29. UT was looking past A&M that season--they learned their lesson and beat the dogshit out of Colorado in the Big 12 championship.

Someone else in one of these threads predicted 70-21. That sounds about right to me.

J.T.
11-24-2008, 08:26 PM
It's funny all the Tech, OU and UT fans saying "we beat the team that beat you" to each other :lmao

56-10 Horns

mookie2001
11-24-2008, 08:53 PM
aggys are going to chiggarrum so hard cbf will be forced to reveal the msrp of his camry

mookie2001
11-24-2008, 08:54 PM
texas 42
aggy 19

Obstructed_View
11-24-2008, 09:16 PM

I know you're trying not to jinx it, and I admire your respect for the opponent and wish for your team not to overlook them. I've got no dog in the race, so I fully expect the Longhorns to be up by at four or five touchdowns by the middle of the second quarter.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-25-2008, 01:11 AM
You're probably right. I've posted here before that getting them neutral-site every year is priceless from a competition standpoint. That zoo/mutant laboratory/insane asylum known as Owen Field would wreck havoc upon the Horns. We're talking about empty bottles of Mad Dog and excrement thrown at the UT sideline. Thank God only the Sooner fans that can afford a weekend in Dallas are the only ones UT deals with year after year.

:lmao
no shit. All the other sooners spend their time noodlin for fish.

Mookie would probably ask his daddy for another chevy truck from sheer sadness if we had to play in norman.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-25-2008, 01:18 AM
I fucking knew it. I called this shit from week 2.

Orangebloods confirms that Steven McGee will start against UT thursday.

Doug Collins
11-25-2008, 01:28 AM

correction: mcgod

Texas Chili Dog
11-25-2008, 01:44 AM
line is Texas -35

to21
11-25-2008, 09:51 AM

The way OU is rolling right now, I have no doubts they would waste the Horns......especially if the game was in Norman.Really, by how many? I don't see any team going into Norman ranked #2 in the nation getting rolled like Tech did.

johngateswhiteley
11-25-2008, 12:28 PM

for reals? i wouldn't be surprised. Lane and Goodson need 15 touches each...its just not A&M vs. t.u. if Lane isn't steamrolling DBs.

angel_luv
11-25-2008, 12:39 PM
I have a bet going with a friend and co-worker of mine (at the AT&T Center}who is a UT fan.

For every Spurs home game for the rest of the season, whoever loses the bet has to wear an accessory spotlighting the bet winner's team.

When the Aggies win :cheer, I am going to get my friend a great big, sparkling Aggie sticker for his waiter's check book.

Master Shake
11-25-2008, 01:00 PM
aggies are going to get stomped worse than mizzou did.....i see the score reading someting like 65-10

samikeyp
11-25-2008, 01:01 PM
You know its a big game when Angel Luv leaves the Club and posts here! :toast

johngateswhiteley
11-25-2008, 01:03 PM
aggies are going to get stomped worse than mizzou did.....i see the score reading someting like 65-10

i get that, but the best t.u. team ever beat A&M by 11 three years ago...then t.u. lost the last 2. i think A&M has more fight in them than that...A&M could win.

chode_regulator
11-25-2008, 01:36 PM
aggys are going to chiggarrum so hard cbf will be forced to reveal the msrp of his camry

:lol

people forget that even though a&m sucks, its still a rivalry game

texas by 17

31-14

Obstructed_View
11-25-2008, 03:37 PM
People forget that this is the worst A&M team in a long time. The last Aggie team that was close to this bad lost to UT 46-13 at home.

NoMoneyDown
11-25-2008, 04:18 PM

I'd much rather see a rematch of Texas and Texas Tech in Austin. Although, it'd probably go down like the Tech/OU game and be over by halftime with Texas holding a 42-7 lead.

BTW, OU was "rolling" BEFORE their game with UT and look what good it did them.

samikeyp
11-25-2008, 05:30 PM
i get that, but the best t.u. team ever beat A&M by 11 three years ago...then t.u. lost the last 2. i think A&M has more fight in them than that...A&M could win.

This Aggie team is much worse than that Aggie team.

A&M could win, but I don't think they will, in fact I think if given the chance Mack will hang 60 for style points. He has to answer back for OU hanging 60 on Tech.

J.T.
11-25-2008, 06:08 PM
This Aggie team is much worse than that Aggie team.

A&M could win, but I don't think they will, in fact I think if given the chance Mack will hang 60 for style points. He has to answer back for OU hanging 60 on Tech.

60 is if he holds McCoy out of the 4th like Stoops did with Bradford. If McCoy plays the whole game then you may as well add two more TDs to that.

samikeyp
11-25-2008, 06:15 PM
Works for me! :)

leemajors
11-27-2008, 09:23 PM
They need to show more of milf McCoy, as well as his hot gf

Whisky Dog
11-27-2008, 09:43 PM
Am defense is playing their best game by far this season, but they still gave up 21 in a half.

I would like to see a 40+ pt win with McGee going out on a stretcher late in the 4th on a head shot. Get some fucking payback that we were too pussy to get last year.

I don't worry about the national title stuff because it's a bullshit system like figure skating. How hard is it to automatically put the team with the head to head win ahead in the polls if two teams that played each other end up in consecutive spots in the polls? Especially with identical records?

Got damn synchronized swimming on grass this "sport" is.

Spurtacus
11-27-2008, 09:57 PM
lmao @ McGee

Kindle made him his bitch.

RonMexico
11-27-2008, 11:09 PM
This game was over when that Facebook group creating fag showed up on the screen.

ESPN, BCS, and this broadcast officially jumped the shark at that point.

RonMexico
11-27-2008, 11:12 PM
Some late "Chiles points"

Count as much as style points I guess.

chode_regulator
11-27-2008, 11:24 PM
god i have never been so tired of hearing a single phrase in my life

i think that crew said "style points" a million times

J.T.
11-27-2008, 11:28 PM
OU gave up 28 to this shit team? :lmao

Whisky Dog
11-27-2008, 11:28 PM
BCS bullshit aside... Aggie blood still tastes damn good.

Fuck it all. I'll watch whatever BCS game we go to.

Whisky Dog
11-27-2008, 11:30 PM
I don't know why these idiots keep saying we want OU to win. I want Baylor to fucking win.

chode_regulator
11-27-2008, 11:46 PM
I don't know why these idiots keep saying we want OU to win. I want Baylor to fucking win.

agreed!

i guess we have to just wait now and see what happens. i guarantee voters will be gay and only remember one week. the last week. and vote based on that.

LakerHater
11-27-2008, 11:51 PM

I know, did you see that mom, OMG!!!!
http://db.funformobile.com/images/smiles/lick.gif (javascript:emoticon('form_text',':-P'))

Texas Chili Dog
11-28-2008, 12:26 AM

http://coedmagazine.com/sports/37010/

:D

johngateswhiteley
11-28-2008, 12:45 AM
...well, that was unfortunate. A&M actually played really hard for a good portion of the game. too many mistakes and sloppy play on offense to stay close. there were some big play possibilities there, but penalties and errant passes killed. i think something in range of 35-20 was entirely possible based upon the effort...but, it didn't happen.

congrats 'sips. next year...maybe.

loved the fire of McGee...whom actually came in and played pretty decent. he'll always be a player i admired...great heart and passion. sad to see him go.

happy thanksgiving and fuck t.u....with any luck it'll be t.u. vs. USC in the Fiesta Bowl.

LakerHater
11-28-2008, 01:02 AM

yeah, and I don't get how every t.u. fan keeps sayin' its a neutral field!!
They play in Dallas, TEXAS!!!! There are way more TEXANS there than Oklahoma fans!!
I'd have them switch every year just like A&M & t.u., you know like play in Stillwater 1 yr & Dallas the next!! http://board.freeones.com/images/smilies/dunno.gif

samikeyp
11-28-2008, 01:04 AM
They play in Dallas, TEXAS!!!! There are way more TEXANS there than Oklahoma fans!!
I'd have them switch every year just like A&M & t.u., you know like play in Stillwater 1 yr & Dallas the next!! http://board.freeones.com/images/smilies/dunno.gif

The fans split the stadium evenly every year, this year was no different.

FWIW, I thought the whole "45-35" signfest was bush league. It sucks that computers are involved and that there is no playoff in D-1 but all those signs are going to do is piss off voters.

J.T.
11-28-2008, 01:24 AM
I thought the "If 35 > 45 then I'd be a student at OU" sign was pretty fucking awesome though.

StylisticS
11-28-2008, 01:32 AM

1,000 or 2,000 more is not that much of a significant advantage for Texas if there is one at all. That seemed to never mattered when OU beat Texas 5 straight years earlier in this decade. Besides, Norman is 10 miles closer to the Cotton Bowl than Austin is.

If OU thinks it's a homefield for Texas, than the fuck do they continue to play the game in Dallas? Why were they so enamored on keeping the game in Dallas when the rivalry was threatening to go to a home and home? Oh, I know why. Because of recruiting reasons. They need to play that game in Dallas more than Texas does.

LakerHater
11-28-2008, 01:44 AM
1,000 or 2,000 more is not that much of a significant advantage for Texas if there is one at all. That seemed to never mattered when OU beat Texas 5 straight years earlier in this decade. Besides, Norman is 10 miles closer to the Cotton Bowl than Austin is.

If OU thinks it's a homefield for Texas, than the fuck do they continue to play the game in Dallas? Why were they so enamored on keeping the game in Dallas when the rivalry was threatening to go to a home and home? Oh, I know why. Because of recruiting reasons. They need to play that game in Dallas more than Texas does.

Actually Dallas is a central location its halfway between Austin and halfway between Norman!! But I wonder why they don't slit location like A&M and t.u.!?

leemajors
11-28-2008, 03:17 AM
OU was rolling before they played UT too :jack

bostonguy
11-28-2008, 06:02 AM
OU jumping Texas is what will make the bcs more pathetic. They lost to fucking Texas yet they are going to jump them in the standings despite having the same records?:lmao:lmao I dont give a fuck if they beat Tech. They having the same record as Texas yet they couldnt beat them in October. That alone doesnt give them any right to jump Texas in the standings.

angel_luv
11-28-2008, 07:54 AM
I lost my bet. :depressed and only got two kisses out of the whole game.

samikeyp
11-28-2008, 12:22 PM
lmao @ McGee

Kindle made him his bitch.

No shit.

Yeah McGee's a big man taunting someone who got lit up by someone else. That is like big brother knocking someone out and little brother standing behind him saying "ha ha". :lol

Then when he gets hit, he cries like a little bitch when he gets sacked. A sack, I might add, that he was already halfway to the ground on, Kindle didn't even hit him that hard.

Its all good though, let McGee have his 15 minutes, I will take 49-9 and a major bowl game. :tu

johngateswhiteley
11-28-2008, 03:03 PM

No shit.

Yeah McGee's a big man taunting someone who got lit up by someone else. That is like big brother knocking someone out and little brother standing behind him saying "ha ha". :lol

Then when he gets hit, he cries like a little bitch when he gets sacked. A sack, I might add, that he was already halfway to the ground on, Kindle didn't even hit him that hard.

Its all good though, let McGee have his 15 minutes, I will take 49-9 and a major bowl game. :tu

actually thats not at all what McGee was doing, nice job of interpreting there. and he already had his 15 min....120 actually...kicking the ever living shit out of t.u. the previous 2 years.

he's great.

LakerHater
11-28-2008, 03:03 PM

No shit.

The reason McGee went after him was because, Sergio Kindle went over to the sideline & mocked the juke move that McGee tried to give at the last second!
He never saw kindle comin' off a missed block, when he did it was too late & Tried to shake'em!

LakerHater
11-28-2008, 03:11 PM
It's funny all the Tech, OU and UT fans saying "we beat the team that beat you" to each other :lmao

http://db.funformobile.com/images/smiles/clap.gif (javascript:emoticon('form_text',':clap:')) http://db.funformobile.com/images/smiles/funny.gif (javascript:emoticon('form_text',':-k')) http://db.funformobile.com/images/smiles/clap.gif (javascript:emoticon('form_text',':clap:'))

leemajors
11-28-2008, 03:20 PM
actually thats not at all what McGee was doing, nice job of interpreting there. and he already had his 15 min....120 actually...kicking the ever living shit out of t.u. the previous 2 years.

he's great.

actually that's not at all what McGee has done, nice job of interpreting there.

samikeyp
11-28-2008, 03:32 PM

he's great.

Thanks! I thought it was good too! :toast

That is exactly what he was doing. He was talking shit to a guy who just got blasted by one of his teammates, not anything he actually did. (FWIW, hell of a block too)

Then he got nailed and got pissy about it. He has had success against UT and :toast to him for it. (although winning two games by a total of 13 points is not a shit-kicking) But he is done with football now so yes, his "15 Minutes" is up.

Besides when did I question his success against UT? Nice interpreting there. :lol

j-6
11-28-2008, 03:47 PM

Bingo. Arkansas is pretty damn happy to be playing in Jerry's new palace in Arlington against A&M once a year for the next ten seasons. Oklahoma State and Tech were thinking about doing the same thing, either there or in the Cotton Bowl.

Texas actually wanted the game to go home/away a few years ago, looking at the additional revenue an extra home date would bring to the planned expansion of Memorial Stadium. The city of Dallas wanted the game more than UT did, anyway. Especially since Fair Park is in a dying part of town and losing the Shootout (along with the state fair) would have been a economic calamity to such a low-income area. The city spent $55M on renovations just to keep the game there another ten years, and now give each school close to a half million a year for the game.

j-6
11-28-2008, 03:48 PM
Thanks! I thought it was good too! :toast

That is exactly what he was doing. He was talking shit to a guy who just got blasted by one of his teammates. (FWIW, hell of a block too)

Then he got nailed and got pissy about it. He has had success against UT and :toast to him for it. (although winning two games by a total of 13 points is not a shit-kicking) But he is done with football now so yes, his "15 Minutes" is up.

Besides when did I question his success against UT? Nice interpreting there. :lol

I bet that was one quiet deer blind McGee and Shipley were sharing today.

The Reckoning
11-28-2008, 04:38 PM
LOL at cbf thinking the ags actually had a chance

Whisky Dog
11-28-2008, 07:09 PM

he's great.

Nah, McGee was jumping up and down in front of Gideon taunting him over SOMEONE ELSE'S block, but then got his vagina hurt when Kindle mocked him a bit. That's all McGee has been - a highly underacheiving pussy running his mouth but never backing it up. My only regret is that Kindle didn't turn him into a bobblehead preceded to the hospital only by the headlights of his ambulence.

StylisticS
11-28-2008, 11:37 PM
Actually Dallas is a central location its halfway between Austin and halfway between Norman!! But I wonder why they don't slit location like A&M and t.u.!?

I know it's halfway but I was being technical. The OU campus is actually closer to Dallas than the Texas campus. But as far as A&M and Texas? Where would they play? Cameron?:lol

J.T.
11-29-2008, 12:03 AM
I think it's laughable to say the Cotton Bowl is a home game for Texas because it's in Texas. There are 50,000 Longhorn fans and 50,000 Sooner fans packing that place equally every year. When these kids commit to UT or OU, they know they're going to play against the other team at the Cotton Bowl every year. It's not like Brown and Stoops walk into a team meeting and are like "Sorry guys but they took one of our home games and scheduled it at the fucking Cotton Bowl."

What do you want them to do, fly both teams out to Giants Stadium for a November snow game? Is that neutral enough for you?

LakerHater
11-29-2008, 12:58 AM
Nah, McGee was jumping up and down in front of Gideon taunting him over SOMEONE ELSE'S block, but then got his vagina hurt when Kindle mocked him a bit. That's all McGee has been - a highly underacheiving pussy running his mouth but never backing it up. My only regret is that Kindle didn't turn him into a bobblehead preceded to the hospital only by the headlights of his ambulence.

I think that if you saw the game on TV you woulda seen McGee get pissed cuz that pussy, immature, DUI getting Kindle was making fun of him!! I was at the game and saw the whole thing!!!
Besides Kindle shouldnt have been there, he shoulda been thrown off the team!!
http://board.freeones.com/images/smilies/twocents.gif

Horry For 3!
11-29-2008, 01:30 AM
Texas covered the 35 pt spread :tu

johngateswhiteley
11-29-2008, 02:07 AM

he owned t.u....period. i never said A&M kicked the crap out of t.u., even though they did through physical play...just not on the scoreboard.

i know you t-sips probably don't like (hell i can tell by posts some of you don't) McGee b/c he has stomped all over t.u., but if you paid attention to his play and attitude you'd realize what he was doing after that play...and what he wasn't.

samikeyp
11-29-2008, 10:01 AM
No but you did say McGee was responsible for
kicking the ever living shit out of t.u. which didn't happen. He didn't do it all by himself, it was a team effort, an effort which made A&M better on those two days. I never once questioned McGee's efforts against UT.

I know what I saw and I stand by my assessment.

We can agree to disagree on his actions. No sense dragging this out any further.

:toast

Whisky Dog
11-29-2008, 11:31 AM
I think that if you saw the game on TV you woulda seen McGee get pissed cuz that pussy, immature, DUI getting Kindle was making fun of him!! I was at the game and saw the whole thing!!!
Besides Kindle shouldnt have been there, he shoulda been thrown off the team!!
http://board.freeones.com/images/smilies/twocents.gif

McGee got hopped up on someone else's block then cried like a bitch when he got lit up and mocked. He's the same bitch he's been all along.

I did watch the game

Holmes_Fans
11-29-2008, 12:32 PM
McGee got hopped up on someone else's block then cried like a bitch when he got lit up and mocked. He's the same bitch he's been all along.

I did watch the game

He is just frustrated. He could of gone to Texas with his HS teammate Jordan Shipley and had 4 years of greatness. Instead he suffers with Fran and gets benched his senior year to some nobody.

robino2001
11-29-2008, 09:27 PM
We got a new camera the night before the game that we could take to the game because the brother-in-law is in the band at UT. Thought I might post a couple of them - we ended up getting some pretty cool shots for not having much time to play with the camera before hand.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3141/3066700655_6d673fdec9.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3011/3067552836_012b0428f0.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3060/3068581412_fef84eb597.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3244/3067559446_6bf83d75e8.jpg

to21
12-01-2008, 04:00 PM
where: Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium
when: Thursday 5pm PT
tv: ESPN
line: ?

well, its that time of year again. can A&M beat t.u. for the 3rd straight year? ...probably not, but its nice to dream. A&M probably throws it all out there, and why not. start McGee!

t.u. 37
A&M 24That's all they had? :lol

The Reckoning
12-01-2008, 04:11 PM

Cant_Be_Faded
12-01-2008, 07:53 PM
LOL at cbf thinking the ags actually had a chance

Hey man, by being a constant pessimist I ensure myself that I will never be disappointed :smokin

The Reckoning
12-01-2008, 08:16 PM
LOL i was seriously about to label you the most pessimistic UT fan on the board IMO, but i decided to just quote you