PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-23-2008, 11:52 AM
I live in Phoenix so I am a Suns fan but have always respected the Spurs for their great coaching team work, great coaching and great front office personnel.

Tim Duncan has always been my favorite player by far and I can't stand when other Suns fans call him "boring". I also like chatting with San Antonio fans at the games because they always know basketball unlike the Laker fans at the Suns games. My profile name is DUNCANownsKOBE because the media does a great disservice to Duncan by constantly talking Kobe up even though Duncan has accomplished a lot more in a shorter career.

Does anyone mind if I join? This team has really grown on me over the years and the Suns forums are getting really weak with the people who think they know everything. Plus I wanna be able to post with Spurs fans after the Spurs pwn the Lakers in the WCF like I expect them to.

ClingingMars
11-23-2008, 11:58 AM
an intelligent Suns fan from Phoenix? who compliments the Spurs? how do you survive your fellow fans?

-Mars

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-23-2008, 12:02 PM
an intelligent Suns fan from Phoenix? who compliments the Spurs? how do you survive your fellow fans?

-Mars

It gets really hard sometimes.....people who constantly put their foot in their mouth when talking about Tim Duncan piss me off....when someone calls him "boring" it's usually code for "he has destroyed the Suns for years so rather than give him credit I'm going to display my lack of sportsmanship".

TDMVPDPOY
11-23-2008, 12:04 PM
im sure alot of sunfans will hate you for turning to the darkside....

SpursFanFirst
11-23-2008, 12:09 PM
Welcome :toast
There are a couple other good Suns fans on this board, so you won't be alone.

Enjoy!

urunobili
11-23-2008, 12:11 PM
The force is strong in this one!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-23-2008, 12:11 PM
TDMVP, I'm still a Suns fan, when the Suns were sucking during the dark days w/ Starbury I cheered for the Spurs because of how team oriented and humble Duncan is, I saw no reason to stop cheering for them once the Suns were good again. I also have a deep hatred towards the Lakers and how everyone on ESPN is saying

Although I'm a Suns fan, I'm also a basketball fan and can appreciate good basketball when I see it, and any unbiased fan knows how well run and well coached the Spurs are.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-23-2008, 12:16 PM
And now that it's clear you guys are happy to see a Suns fan who likes Duncan exists and I know I'm welcome here, what do you guys think about the Spurs so far. I know they're 6-6 but George Hill and Roger Mason look like the best backups Manu and Tony have since I can remember. I'm really disappointed in Udoka I thought he would be a better fit with the Spurs.

I picked them to win the finals for this, my friends have given me so much crap for it after their bad start, but I'd like to see how good the Suns would be w/o their leading scorer from last season.

ClingingMars
11-23-2008, 12:19 PM
And now that it's clear you guys are happy to see a Suns fan who likes Duncan exists and I know I'm welcome here, what do you guys think about the Spurs so far. I know they're 6-6 but George Hill and Roger Mason look like the best backups Manu and Tony have since I can remember. I'm really disappointed in Udoka I thought he would be a better fit with the Spurs.

I picked them to win the finals for this, my friends have given me so much crap for it after their bad start, but I'd like to see how good the Suns would be w/o their leading scorer from last season.

It's simple really. If everything falls into place, these injuries might be blessings in disguise. discovering the skills of Hill and Mason (and the fact that Finley can still occasionally shoot the ball), we have solid backups who can provide good minutes for Parker and Manu when they are trying to adjust to playing again, and then help out in limiting their minutes during the season. we just have to stay afloat until they get back.

-Mars

mrspurs
11-23-2008, 12:22 PM
Im sure you'll be glad to know TP is one of the Suns favorite fans. Hes got a Diaw jersey he loves to wear.

exstatic
11-23-2008, 12:30 PM
1) If you're as informed and unbiased as you seem, go ahead and change your team to the Suns. No one will care if you bring your A game.

2) Put mrs spurs on ignore. She has nothing to offer.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-23-2008, 12:31 PM
Mars, that's exactly what I originally thought. A 12-15 game stretch where they might struggle a little bit is something the Spurs can overcome. 4 games into the season and the Suns fans I know are ready to jump on their throat and declare the Tim Duncan Spurs dynasty over and done.

But as you said, getting Roger Mason and George Hill minutes is a blessing in disguise. Mason and Hill are also very smart people if they were able to learn the Spurs' offensive system that quickly and on the fly. Roger Mason KILLED the Suns last year so when I saw him sign with the Spurs I thought great apparently Popovich saw the same potential I did and stole a very underrated player.

I expect them to a make a minor deal this year where they get a big who specializes in offensive rebounding, similar to that of Nazr Muhammed for Malik Rose, one of the most underrated deadline deals ever.

ClingingMars
11-23-2008, 12:36 PM
Mars, that's exactly what I originally thought. A 12-15 game stretch where they might struggle a little bit is something the Spurs can overcome. 4 games into the season and the Suns fans I know are ready to jump on their throat and declare the Tim Duncan Spurs dynasty over and done.

But as you said, getting Roger Mason and George Hill minutes is a blessing in disguise. Mason and Hill are also very smart people if they were able to learn the Spurs' offensive system that quickly and on the fly. Roger Mason KILLED the Suns last year so when I saw him sign with the Spurs I thought great apparently Popovich saw the same potential I did and stole a very underrated player.

I expect them to a make a minor deal this year where they get a big who specializes in offensive rebounding, similar to that of Nazr Muhammed for Malik Rose, one of the most underrated deadline deals ever.

just make sure it's not *blank* for Rose again, as much as I loved to see him play, he's wayy past his time :/

-Mars

peacemaker885
11-23-2008, 12:38 PM
Im sure you'll be glad to know TP is one of the Suns favorite fans. Hes got a Diaw jersey he loves to wear.

Diaw rocks.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-23-2008, 12:49 PM
Diaw rocks.

I hope that's a joke...he's been playing better this year but he's the biggest waste of talent since Chris Wilcox.

Does anyone think Finley is going to play a whole lot once Manu and Tony come back? He's becoming a huge defensive liability for them, I just don't see any reason why Pop would give him minutes when he's got Mason who's better than him in all areas of play and Udoka who might not be as good a shooter but isn't a defensive liability.

ClingingMars
11-23-2008, 12:53 PM
Does anyone think Finley is going to play a whole lot once Manu and Tony come back? He's becoming a huge defensive liability for them, I just don't see any reason why Pop would give him minutes when he's got Mason who's better than him in all areas of play and Udoka who might not be as good a shooter but isn't a defensive liability.

he'll be a backup for sure, providing some offense.

-Mars

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-23-2008, 01:06 PM
he'll be a backup for sure, providing some offense.

-Mars

Ya I know, but I figure Bowen is still gonna start, and Mason and Hill I figure have earned their minutes. Pop does have an allegiance to veterans and I think that's his one Achilles' heel at times, and trust me I'm a Popovich fan I'm not gonna criticize him very often. There are times when changes need to be made and I think the role of guys like Finley Vaughn and Oberto might shrink in favor of younger more athletic players. The Spurs fans I talk to a lot also hates Finley so my view is a little biased, it just seems to me like he does well against the undisciplined defensive teams and is easily guarded when the other team is well coached.

Sissiborgo
11-23-2008, 01:08 PM
You have my respect...:hat

ClingingMars
11-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Ya I know, but I figure Bowen is still gonna start, and Mason and Hill I figure have earned their minutes. Pop does have an allegiance to veterans and I think that's his one Achilles' heel at times, and trust me I'm a Popovich fan I'm not gonna criticize him very often. There are times when changes need to be made and I think the role of guys like Finley Vaughn and Oberto might shrink in favor of younger more athletic players. The Spurs fans I talk to a lot also hates Finley so my view is a little biased, it just seems to me like he does well against the undisciplined defensive teams and is easily guarded when the other team is well coached.

Pop will put veterans in over rookies (when he can) until the day he steps down.

-Mars

duncan228
11-23-2008, 01:32 PM
Does anyone mind if I join?

Enjoy!

1) If you're as informed and unbiased as you seem, go ahead and change your team to the Suns. No one will care if you bring your A game.

Welcome to the board. The conversations are usually great, if you're a fan of the game you should love it here.

And by all means represent your team. You don't have to be a Spurs fan to be here. There are several fans of other teams that respect Duncan and the Spurs.

Brazil
11-23-2008, 02:03 PM
Welcome on board ! The captain Stubbing and his crew wish you a pleasant jouney!

justinandimcool
11-23-2008, 02:05 PM
Duncan is actually only 2-4 in playoff series against Kobe, but that's not the point.

Nice to have you here :)

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-23-2008, 02:13 PM
Duncan is actually only 2-4 in playoff series against Kobe, but that's not the point.

Nice to have you here :)

Don't get me started, what would that record be if Kobe didn't have Shaq for all but one of those series? I assume I won't have to hear Kobe homers constantly salivating over Kobe on this board, I'm tired of hearing about him.

YODA
11-23-2008, 02:25 PM
The force is strong in this one!

Excuse me, but thats my line.:rolleyes

ducks
11-23-2008, 03:11 PM
good to see you
I live in az and the sun fans suck
I know alot of them want to avoid the spurs in playoffs

YODA
11-23-2008, 03:35 PM
good to see you
I live in az and the sun fans suck
I know alot of them want to avoid the spurs in playoffs

I ALMOST feel bad for them, some great teams that coudnt quite get it done.
The Spurs being their Kryptonite. Amost a mental thing now.

exstatic
11-23-2008, 04:07 PM

It was always a mental thing. 1-end of bench, Phoenix probably had more talent every time we met, except last year. They just had knuckleheads like Marion, who in addition to being overpaid, wants to be a higher option on offense. Shawn Marion would have a hard time creating a fart if he ate 5 burritos, let alone his own shot, or something for someone else.

I think the tipping point in their franchise was trading Joe Johnson and keeping Shawn Marion in 2005. Nash isn't the most durable guy in the world, and since JJ left, they have struggled to find someone to run their offense when Nash is on the bench. JJ could also play effectively off of Nash when they played together. Keep JJ, and ship Marion out for KG (there were those rumors), and you're looking at:

Amare
KG
JJ
Nash
Bell

Damn...

Avitus1
11-23-2008, 04:24 PM
For a moment I thought this thread was about the movie "The New Guy." However this is about a new guy here. Welcome to the forum.. The Suns suck but you seem cool.

Allanon
11-23-2008, 04:32 PM
people who constantly put their foot in their mouth when talking about Tim Duncan piss me off....when someone calls him "boring" it's usually code for "he has destroyed the Suns for years so rather than give him credit I'm going to display my lack of sportsmanship".

Duncan IS boring. He just scores and defends, he needs to get in a fight, have a scandal or something to get more of my respect.

duncan228
11-23-2008, 04:53 PM
Duncan IS boring. He just scores and defends...

It takes an amazing amount of talent and work to be as consistent as he is. His footwork is incredible, his passing under-rated, his BBIQ off the charts. He's changed his game up a little this year, shooting outside more. He continues to be selfless, dominate, and makes everyone around him better.

The boring label is used by people that don't see his game. (I don't mean you Allanon, I know you respect him). The casual fan wants highlight reels, with dunks and alley-oops and chest bumps and KG-type emotion. You're not going to get that from Duncan, you're going to get consistency and greatness.

...he needs to get in a fight, have a scandal or something to get more of my respect.

:lol

Spur-Addict
11-23-2008, 04:56 PM
Duncan IS boring. He just scores and defends, he needs to get in a fight, have a scandal or something to get more of my respect.

You have to be talking sarcastic, you have to be. :lol

If not, I don't see how stupidity equates to respect. :rollin

BlackBellamy
11-23-2008, 04:59 PM

Wow! You've hit the nail on the head. C'mon Tim, shut the national media up by choking out Pop during a game (or if P.J. comes back (given his history, all the better for a good throat squeeze). Maybe he could rap, asking ex-Spurs about the taste of his rectum (as if he needs to ask. It tastes just like it smells...Delicious!). You couldn't make it without me, Sean Marks, how my ass taste? He could go crazy at a Ren-Fest and slaughter nerds with his narsil blade replica. He could get plastic surgery and skin lightening to look like Disney's Peter Pan followed by molestation charges (otherwise what's the use of looking like Peter Pan, right?). He could father uncountable illegitimate children and eat himself out of the N.B.A. God, the possibilities of having intrigue are endless! Oh and, welcome Suns fan to the Deathstar.

TDMVPDPOY
11-23-2008, 05:02 PM
Darkness Mofo, Darkness....

xellos88330
11-23-2008, 05:12 PM
Welcome!!! I pity the Suns fans. Casting out a fellow fan because he apparently appreciates all styles of basketball. How poetic! (And retarded)

Allanon
11-23-2008, 05:14 PM
Wow! You've hit the nail on the head. C'mon Tim, shut the national media up by choking out Pop during a game (or if P.J. comes back (given his history, all the better for a good throat squeeze). Maybe he could rap, asking ex-Spurs about the taste of his rectum (as if he needs to ask. It tastes just like it smells...Delicious!). You couldn't make it without me, Sean Marks, how my ass taste? He could go crazy at a Ren-Fest and slaughter nerds with his narsil blade replica. He could get plastic surgery and skin lightening to look like Disney's Peter Pan followed by molestation charges (otherwise what's the use of looking like Peter Pan, right?). He could father uncountable illegitimate children and eat himself out of the N.B.A. God, the possibilities of having intrigue are endless! Oh and, welcome Suns fan to the Deathstar.

Agree 100%. I especially like this and my respekt for Duncan would go through the roof with classics like these:

You couldn't make it without me, Sean Marks, how my ass taste?
You couldn't make it without me, Malik Rose, how my ass taste?
You couldn't make it without me, Sho, how my ass taste?
You couldn't make it without me, Red Rocket, how my ass taste?

You have to be talking sarcastic, you have to be. :lol

If not, I don't see how stupidity equates to respect. :rollin

It's a boring day guys and I'm stuck at work, give me a break, is the game on yet? :D

SpursFanFirst
11-23-2008, 05:17 PM

It's similar to the Spurs mental block against the Bucks.
It's a good thing we don't see them in the playoffs! :lol

xellos88330
11-23-2008, 05:20 PM
Agree 100%. I especially like this and my respekt for Duncan would go through the roof with classics like these:

You couldn't make it without me, Sean Marks, how my ass taste?
You couldn't make it without me, Malik Rose, how my ass taste?
You couldn't make it without me, Sho, how my ass taste?
You couldn't make it without me, Red Rocket, how my ass taste?

It's a boring day guys and I'm stuck at work, give me a break, is the game on yet? :D

Heh, make a song parody of that one song (I don't pay attention to the names of songs, so if I am wrong, please correct me.) "Back that ass up." Only instead change that line to "How my ass taste?" Might be funny if you can make up other words.

xellos88330
11-23-2008, 05:20 PM
It's similar to the Spurs mental block against the Bucks.
It's a good thing we don't see them in the playoffs! :lol

Nice comparison!!! :toast

PURO SAN ANTO 210!
11-23-2008, 09:14 PM
Welcome To Wear Good Men Wear Black!!!!!!!

Ice009
11-23-2008, 09:28 PM
Don't get me started, what would that record be if Kobe didn't have Shaq for all but one of those series? I assume I won't have to hear Kobe homers constantly salivating over Kobe on this board, I'm tired of hearing about him.

I don't really want to talk about this stuff, but take away 0.4 and it could have easily been 3-2 before the Lakers series last season. We didn't win game 6 though and the record books show that the Lakers won the series so I'm trying not get worked up over that anymore.

T Park
11-23-2008, 09:29 PM
I hope that's a joke...he's been playing better this year but he's the biggest waste of talent since Chris Wilcox.

Seeing as hes been the third best player on the team lately, why would you stop playing him totally?

Ice009
11-23-2008, 09:31 PM
It was always a mental thing. 1-end of bench, Phoenix probably had more talent every time we met, except last year. They just had knuckleheads like Marion, who in addition to being overpaid, wants to be a higher option on offense. Shawn Marion would have a hard time creating a fart if he ate 5 burritos, let alone his own shot, or something for someone else.

I think the tipping point in their franchise was trading Joe Johnson and keeping Shawn Marion in 2005. Nash isn't the most durable guy in the world, and since JJ left, they have struggled to find someone to run their offense when Nash is on the bench. JJ could also play effectively off of Nash when they played together. Keep JJ, and ship Marion out for KG (there were those rumors), and you're looking at:

Amare
KG
JJ
Nash
Bell

Damn...

I think Minnesota wanted Amare back in return so that lineup would not be possible.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-23-2008, 09:58 PM
Seeing as hes been the third best player on the team lately, why would you stop playing him totally?

I know he has been, but it just seems to me like once they no longer need Finley to score 15-20 PPG and are willing to sacrifice defense in the process he won't have a very big role. Knowing Pop he'll be able to create a role for him more at SF since Mason has solidified the backup SG position.

This team has always been fun for me to watch, but the average fan who calls them boring might even find them fun to watch once Parker and Manu come back, they're more versatile than ever and I'm sure this rebounding problem is only because they are playing small more often.

manufor3
11-23-2008, 09:59 PM
wuzzup bro? welcome

SPURS vs NBA media
11-23-2008, 10:04 PM
new guy is just old guy with new screen name

T Park
11-23-2008, 10:14 PM
I know he has been, but it just seems to me like once they no longer need Finley to score 15-20 PPG and are willing to sacrifice defense in the process he won't have a very big role. Knowing Pop he'll be able to create a role for him more at SF since Mason has solidified the backup SG position.

This team has always been fun for me to watch, but the average fan who calls them boring might even find them fun to watch once Parker and Manu come back, they're more versatile than ever and I'm sure this rebounding problem is only because they are playing small more often.

He won't be needed to score that much, but he will be needed to help Ginobili and Mason off the bench.

ulosturedge
11-23-2008, 11:05 PM
IF we had a true center that was decent we would be favorites imo. Because everything else looks like its gonna fall into place. I'm not fond of having undersized centers trying to hold down our interior defense. Thats why I hope Ian becomes somebody for the Spurs. That will be a true barometer of where the Spurs will be come playoff time.

And welcome aboard suns fan. Most of us try to keep things real around here. I think most of us just hate it when ppl hate on the Spurs. We don't go boasting about our teams Championships yet people keep trying to bash them like we do.

If our team sucks I'd have no qualms about acknowledgeing it but if they are looking good I won't be afraid of saying it is so.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-23-2008, 11:13 PM
IF we had a true center that was decent we would be favorites imo. Because everything else looks like its gonna fall into place. I'm not fond of having undersized centers trying to hold down our interior defense. Thats why I hope Ian becomes somebody for the Spurs. That will be a true barometer of where the Spurs will be come playoff time.

And welcome aboard suns fan. Most of us try to keep things real around here. I think most of us just hate it when ppl hate on the Spurs. We don't go boasting about our teams Championships yet people keep trying to bash them like we do.

If our team sucks I'd have no qualms about acknowledgeing it but if they are looking good I won't be afraid of saying it is so.

I think they will in all likelihood add a big body who can also rebound, the question is who.

sexinthatsx
11-24-2008, 01:52 AM

I know Tim Duncan will never do this, but if you mean by having a scandal like... say... raping someone and getting indicted for it, then by all means yes!

sexinthatsx
11-24-2008, 01:53 AM
btw sorry, didn't mean to steal the thread... welcome aboard TDOWNSKOBE! :toast

wijayas
11-24-2008, 02:10 AM
I live in Phoenix so I am a Suns fan but have always respected the Spurs for their great coaching team work, great coaching and great front office personnel.

Tim Duncan has always been my favorite player by far and I can't stand when other Suns fans call him "boring". I also like chatting with San Antonio fans at the games because they always know basketball unlike the Laker fans at the Suns games. My profile name is DUNCANownsKOBE because the media does a great disservice to Duncan by constantly talking Kobe up even though Duncan has accomplished a lot more in a shorter career.

Does anyone mind if I join? This team has really grown on me over the years and the Suns forums are getting really weak with the people who think they know everything. Plus I wanna be able to post with Spurs fans after the Spurs pwn the Lakers in the WCF like I expect them to.

You are most welcome! :toast

wijayas
11-24-2008, 02:12 AM

:lol :lol :lol I like the "fight" and "scandal" things.

But thanks, no thanks!

wijayas
11-24-2008, 02:15 AM

Enjoy!

Has everybody forgotten Suns fan princess_pimp who "terrorizes" SpursTalk with his nonsense? Or was he called "Louise"? :lol

anakha
11-24-2008, 02:40 AM
Has everybody forgotten Suns fan princess_pimp who "terrorizes" SpursTalk with his nonsense? Or was he called "Louise"? :lol

Louis, in spite of which username he posts under, is really a Rockets fan. :p:

wijayas
11-24-2008, 02:43 AM
Louis, in spite of which username he posts under, is really a Rockets fan. :p:

Was he a "Louis" or a "Louise"? I lost count...:lol

tp2021
11-24-2008, 02:43 AM
I prefer Officer Slater, who brought us this gem of a thread:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86790&highlight=face+spork+fans!

wijayas
11-24-2008, 02:55 AM

:lol :lol :lol I like this thread. Imagine 17 pages of laugh!!!!

Officer Slare certainly entertains although he/she is not as virulent and silly as princess_pimp. :lmao

cp3forever
11-24-2008, 02:58 AM
How can you say you are a Suns fan while kissing the Spurs' ugly asses? If I were you I would never jump on the enemy's bandwagon. The spurs are the most boring team ever. I hate them for wasting forty-eight minutes of everyone's time eighty-two times a year.Flopping, elbowing, hacking...a dirty bunch of craps. They just set the human gene pool back three ages.

xellos88330
11-24-2008, 04:08 AM

Holy shit!!! My abdomen hurts so bad now. I was laughing so hard I puked and woke up my wife.

Darthkiller
11-24-2008, 05:24 AM
hello. I am a suns fan too(mainly want grant hill and nash get a ring). I live in michigan though, so i am a pistons fan too. Also a manu fan so i like spurs also

angelbelow
11-24-2008, 05:37 AM
great to have you on board, this is a forum that i recommend to all nba fans. its just a great environment.

wijayas
11-24-2008, 06:53 AM
How can you say you are a Suns fan while kissing the Spurs' ugly asses? If I were you I would never jump on the enemy's bandwagon. The spurs are the most boring team ever. I hate them for wasting forty-eight minutes of everyone's time eighty-two times a year.Flopping, elbowing, hacking...a dirty bunch of craps. They just set the human gene pool back three ages.

cp3forever, you are also welcome here....:toast :toast

m33p0
11-24-2008, 07:21 AM
oh, you mean chris paul.

wijayas
11-24-2008, 07:24 AM
hello. I am a suns fan too(mainly want grant hill and nash get a ring). I live in michigan though, so i am a pistons fan too. Also a manu fan so i like spurs also

Darthkiller, you are also welcome here. This is the place to talk intelligent professional b-ball. And to have fun too!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-24-2008, 12:12 PM

As I've said, Duncan is my favorite player, and some Spurs players might be "dirty" but no one has ever called Duncan dirty. The reason why I like Duncan and Popovich so much is because Duncan never makes empty promises (I've heard Amare talk about how much better he wants to be on defense one too many times), he just shuts up and plays.

I'm a Pop fan because he's always the most realistic coach. Sometimes coaches come up with some elaborate defensive plan where they move matchups are and have the SF guarding the PG thinking there is a way to hold a team to 0 points, Popovich is one of the few coaches I've seen who gets the concept that great defense can't stop great offense they can only make great offense work harder.

Since you're obviously an angry Hornets fan, look at how the Suns try to play the Hornets compared to the Spurs. The Suns usually put Bell on Paul thinking that that will kill the Hornets completely. The Suns also overreact the dribble penetration by Paul so he can dish it out to everyone. Because they try to stop Paul from scoring AND passing, they wind up unable to do either.

The Spurs, on the other hand, put Parker on Paul knowing Paul is able to drop 30 on anyone on any night and Bowen really wouldn't be able to change that. However, they stick Bowen on Peja, tell Manu to not double off Peterson, keep Chandler off the offensive glass and uninvolved, and let West and Paul score but not open things up for anyone else. That's just great defensive coaching I respect, I'm not kissing any ass. If a lot of Suns fans didn't bother me so much with their annoying homerism and constant glorification of horrible players for no reason I probably wouldn't enjoy talking to Spurs fans so much, but I like talking to people who know Matt Barnes is a joke of a starter.

Last Comic Standing
11-24-2008, 08:07 PM

Your Delta Tau Chi pledge name is.................bandwagon

http://www.onmilwaukee.com/images/articles/me/metcalffurst/metcalffurst_story1.jpg