FUCK YOU TECH FANS!!!

lol, overrated

lol, #7 ranking

doobs
11-23-2008, 08:52 PM
FUCK YOU TECH FANS!!!

lol, overrated

lol, #7 ranking

Did OU fans rush the field after that massacre?

tonylongoriafan
11-23-2008, 08:52 PM
embarrassed and distancing

Cant_Be_Faded
11-23-2008, 08:55 PM
Sweet avatar Stretch.

McDicker.

Doug Collins
11-23-2008, 09:46 PM
Boomer!

Blake
11-24-2008, 11:35 AM
FUCK YOU TECH FANS!!!

lol, overrated

lol, #7 ranking

Thanks. I thoroughly enjoyed that lube free boink in the arse that the Sooners gave us.

stretch
11-24-2008, 11:36 AM
Thanks. I thoroughly enjoyed that lube free boink in the arse that the Sooners gave us.

fag

Blake
11-24-2008, 11:39 AM
fag

pfft. Maverick fan.

stretch
11-24-2008, 11:42 AM
pfft. Maverick fan.

pfft. Tech fan.

Doug Collins
11-24-2008, 12:47 PM

I think your friend in korea may have crossed through the DMZ and stepped on a landmine.

Blake
11-24-2008, 02:24 PM
I think your friend in korea may have crossed through the DMZ and stepped on a landmine.

yeah, funny how the trash talkers like him and stretch disappear when their teams stink it up

IronMexican
11-24-2008, 02:27 PM
Has Korea been on since the loss?

samikeyp
11-24-2008, 02:31 PM
yeah, funny how the trash talkers like him and stretch disappear when their teams stink it up

Says the guy who was last on here Friday then didn't post again until today.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1039691

:lol

samikeyp
11-24-2008, 02:32 PM
Has Korea been on since the loss?

he posted twice right after the game and has not been back on since.

Someone check his shower rod. :lol

Blake
11-24-2008, 02:36 PM
Says the guy who was last on here Friday then didn't post again until today.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1039691

and? what's the alotted time after a loss that I need to show up?

5 minutes? an hour? a day?

Check my posting history, nimrod. I hardly ever post on weekends.

samikeyp
11-24-2008, 02:37 PM
and? what's the alotted time after a loss that I need to show up?

5 minutes? an hour? a day?

Check my posting history, nimrod. I hardly ever post on weekends.

:lmao

Easy, bro. I was funnin' with ya. (Hence the :lol) in my post. No need to get personal.

Blake
11-24-2008, 02:42 PM
:lmao

Easy, bro. I was funnin' with ya. (Hence the :lol) in my post. No need to get personal.

no problem.

I was just funnin with you too, you jackass.

samikeyp
11-24-2008, 02:44 PM
no problem.

I was just funnin with you too, you jackass.

No harm done. :toast

stretch
11-24-2008, 03:41 PM

when have i ever disappeared?

RonMexico
11-24-2008, 05:15 PM

I think stretch was here even when the Mavs choked away the Finals.

IronMexican
11-24-2008, 05:35 PM
I think I took the whole sports day off after the Finals this year. I was right back though. I did wear my Raider jersey the very next day after losing the Super bowl, though.

cash459
11-24-2008, 06:54 PM
Texas Tech got their asses handed to them, yes.

but ut fans shouldnt be talking shit & saying that tech sucks, b/c if Tech sucks, then what does that say about ut, seeing as how they lost to them?? :toast

Blake
11-25-2008, 09:09 AM

wishful thinking I guess

to21
11-25-2008, 09:47 AM
Texas Tech got their asses handed to them, yes.

but ut fans shouldnt be talking shit & saying that tech sucks, b/c if Tech sucks, then what does that say about ut, seeing as how they lost to them?? :toastReal UT fans are not sayn' Tech sucks. They know how good their team is. We just want to know why they went 340 something miles NE and layed an egg. :toast

stretch
11-25-2008, 09:51 AM
but ut fans shouldnt be talking shit & saying that tech sucks, b/c if Tech sucks, then what does that say about ut, seeing as how they lost to them?? :toast

I think it has a lot to do with how obnoxiously douchey Tech fans are and how obsessed they are with just beating UT. UT is too focused on getting to the NC game to get caught up in that nonsense.

cash459
11-25-2008, 10:43 AM
I think it has a lot to do with how obnoxiously douchey Tech fans are and how obsessed they are with just beating UT. UT is too focused on getting to the NC game to get caught up in that nonsense.

Granted, there are douchy fans on both sides that make it look bad for the more educated fans that can see the whole picture.

Tech fans (or at least some) wanted just as much to get to a NC game & knew that this was probably the best year to accomplish that; unfortunately, they pissed away that chance by not even showing up in norman.

as for the beating ut part. for being a school that is always said to never "make it" (which was again proven this yar unfortunately) to beat a team that is usually ranked in the top 10 is an accomplishment to be proud of. Especially knocking them off when they were #1 and potentially dashing their national title hopes as well.

cash459
11-25-2008, 10:44 AM
they went 340 something miles NE and layed an egg. :toast

yeah, youre right.....its quite upsetting :depressed :bang

apparently they packed all the equipment & either forgot to pack their manhood or their skills.

i just hope they can still make it to the big 12 title game

Blake
11-25-2008, 10:48 AM

nothing obnoxiusly douchey about this post.

BUMP
11-25-2008, 11:18 AM
StReTcH WhO Do YoU EvEN RoOT FoR?

stretch
11-25-2008, 11:29 AM
Granted, there are douchy fans on both sides that make it look bad for the more educated fans that can see the whole picture.

Tech fans (or at least some) wanted just as much to get to a NC game & knew that this was probably the best year to accomplish that; unfortunately, they pissed away that chance by not even showing up in norman.

as for the beating ut part. for being a school that is always said to never "make it" (which was again proven this yar unfortunately) to beat a team that is usually ranked in the top 10 is an accomplishment to be proud of. Especially knocking them off when they were #1 and potentially dashing their national title hopes as well.

Neat. Seems like you may not be one of those douchey fans.

stretch
11-25-2008, 11:29 AM
nothing obnoxiusly douchey about this post.

not at all. unlike the name "Blake", which just reeks of douchiness.

doobs
11-25-2008, 11:35 AM

Huge UT fan here. Let me just say, Tech is a very good football team. They played like an elite team in the first half of the UT game, and they definitely deserved to win that game. But Tech is not in the same class at UT and OU.

UT's one loss came on the road. UT played like dogshit in the first half, yet still managed to claw its way back into the game and take a lead late in the 4th quarter. It took a dropped INT and a miraculous TD catch with one second left for Tech to win that game.

OU's one loss was at the shootout. Both UT and OU played extremely well the whole game, on both sides of the ball. Tough loss for OU. I think if these two teams played each other 9 times at the shootout, OU would win 5 and UT would win 4. It was just UT's day.

Tech's one loss was a sad display of a mentally-weak team giving up. I mean, that was just pathetic. When UT was getting its butt kicked by Tech, UT made adjustments and its leaders showed true grit. UT fought for that game. Tech, on the other hand, just rolled over and died. That's why Tech isn't an elite team. (Tech's near implosion against Nebraska also comes to mind.) Does anyone really doubt what would happen if Tech were playing UT in Austin this weekend?

Blake
11-25-2008, 11:36 AM
not at all. unlike the name "Blake", which just reeks of douchiness.

When you have no smack left, it's always best to go after someone's user name. Well done.

cash459
11-25-2008, 01:18 PM
Huge UT fan here. Let me just say, Tech is a very good football team. They played like an elite team in the first half of the UT game, and they definitely deserved to win that game. But Tech is not in the same class at UT and OU.

UT's one loss came on the road. UT played like dogshit in the first half, yet still managed to claw its way back into the game and take a lead late in the 4th quarter. It took a dropped INT and a miraculous TD catch with one second left for Tech to win that game.

OU's one loss was at the shootout. Both UT and OU played extremely well the whole game, on both sides of the ball. Tough loss for OU. I think if these two teams played each other 9 times at the shootout, OU would win 5 and UT would win 4. It was just UT's day.

Tech's one loss was a sad display of a mentally-weak team giving up. I mean, that was just pathetic. When UT was getting its butt kicked by Tech, UT made adjustments and its leaders showed true grit. UT fought for that game. Tech, on the other hand, just rolled over and died. That's why Tech isn't an elite team. (Tech's near implosion against Nebraska also comes to mind.) Does anyone really doubt what would happen if Tech were playing UT in Austin this weekend?

there would be different scenarios and outcomes if all the games were played at different venues.

Yes, Texas would prob win against Tech in austin. but at the same time i think that OU could beat ut in norman, but they will never play there, so its not an even comparison. and i think that tech could be ou in lubbock again.

so yes, tech choked this wknd. i admit it & i accept all that comes with that. but if you play the scenario reversal game, then you can make arguments that ut would lose just as many as would win & the same goes for tech and ou.

stretch
11-25-2008, 01:23 PM
When you have no smack left, it's always best to go after someone's user name. Well done.

It wasn't smack. It's the truth. I think every guy I've ever known by the name "Blake" is a douche. Blake's are born to be douches.

johngateswhiteley
11-25-2008, 02:54 PM
It wasn't smack. It's the truth. I think every guy I've ever known by the name "Blake" is a douche. Blake's are born to be douches.

you are...ridiculous.

stretch
11-25-2008, 03:07 PM
you are...ridiculous.

Shut up you're gay.

johngateswhiteley
11-25-2008, 03:23 PM
Shut up you're gay.

i'm not sure you are capable of tact in the appropriate situations.

doobs
11-25-2008, 03:41 PM
there would be different scenarios and outcomes if all the games were played at different venues.

Yes, Texas would prob win against Tech in austin. but at the same time i think that OU could beat ut in norman, but they will never play there, so its not an even comparison. and i think that tech could be ou in lubbock again.

so yes, tech choked this wknd. i admit it & i accept all that comes with that. but if you play the scenario reversal game, then you can make arguments that ut would lose just as many as would win & the same goes for tech and ou.

Disagree. OU is slightly better than UT. UT is better than Tech. You would have us believe that all three teams are equal. They aren't.

Like I said, in a 9 game series at the shootout, OU wins 5-4. Similarly, I believe UT beats Tech 6-3 at Lubbock, and 8-1 at Austin. OU beats Tech 7-2 at Lubbock, and 8-1 at Norman.

johngateswhiteley
11-25-2008, 03:45 PM
Disagree. OU is slightly better than UT. UT is better than Tech. You would have us believe that all three teams are equal. They aren't.

Like I said, in a 9 game series at the shootout, OU wins 5-4. Similarly, I believe UT beats Tech 6-3 at Lubbock, and 8-1 at Austin. OU beats Tech 7-2 at Lubbock, and 8-1 at Norman.

thats probably true. the best team doesn't always win...like the 2006 rose bowl.

stretch
11-25-2008, 03:48 PM
i'm not sure you are capable of tact in the appropriate situations.

Shut up you're gay.

Anti.Hero
11-25-2008, 03:50 PM
Did Stretch go to UT?

stretch
11-25-2008, 03:56 PM
thats probably true. the best team doesn't always win...like the 2006 rose bowl.

lol, http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4/vsf3000/regfail.jpg

lol, http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4/vsf3000/vincey.jpg

doobs
11-25-2008, 04:18 PM

Interesting you should mention that. With bowl games, you have plenty of time to rest up and get health. You have a month or so to prepare for a single opponent, and to put your best effort forward. There are NO excuses. In my opinion, the best team always wins during bowl season. UT was better than USC in 2005. Heck, USC basically had home field advantage.

UT would smoke Tech in anybowl. OU would probably beat UT in any bowl. OU would stomp the pig crap out of Tech in any bowl. I can't think of a single bowl game in my lifetime where I thought the better team lost.

J.T.
11-25-2008, 04:21 PM

I know two Blakes and they're both pretty douchey.

Blake
11-25-2008, 04:22 PM

spoken like a true horn fan

johngateswhiteley
11-25-2008, 04:39 PM
Interesting you should mention that. With bowl games, you have plenty of time to rest up and get health. You have a month or so to prepare for a single opponent, and to put your best effort forward. There are NO excuses. In my opinion, the best team always wins during bowl season. UT was better than USC in 2005. Heck, USC basically had home field advantage....I can't think of a single bowl game in my lifetime where I thought the better team lost.

the layoff eliminates poor performances and decisions? lol, no. mistakes happen and will happen. its college football.

nothing will ever change my opinion...t.u. was better that day, but they weren't the better team.

...the Spurs have lost playoff series when they were the better team. shit happens. fyi, i know t.u. fans (or those that wanted SC to lose) love saying we lost at 'home'...not quite geniuses. lol. not even close.

Kermit
11-25-2008, 04:48 PM
No offense to the Blake on this board, but every Blake I have known has been a complete douche as well. As are people who root for USC and the Aggies and still maintain that USC was the better team on Jan. 4 2006. Those are the biggest douches of all.

stretch
11-25-2008, 04:52 PM
the layoff eliminates poor performances and decisions? lol, no. mistakes happen and will happen. its college football.

nothing will ever change my opinion...t.u. was better that day, but they weren't the better team.

...the Spurs have lost playoff series when they were the better team. shit happens. fyi, i know t.u. fans (or those that wanted SC to lose) love saying we lost at 'home'...not quite geniuses. lol. not even close.

lol, 41-38

lol, vince young

lol, lateral

lol, UT's 800 all-time victory

lol, matt leinarts jew-fro

doobs
11-25-2008, 04:52 PM
spoken like a true horn fan

A true horns fan who acknowledges that OU is better. I'm not blind. But I do know that Tech continues to be overrated. Heck, Florida lost to Ole Miss and USC lost to Oregon State. UT can be forgiven losing to a good team like Tech, on the road.

stretch
11-25-2008, 04:53 PM
No offense to the Blake on this board, but every Blake I have known has been a complete douche as well. As are people who root for USC and the Aggies and still maintain that USC was the better team on Jan. 4 2006. Those are the biggest douches of all.

:tu

The Reckoning
11-25-2008, 05:06 PM
maybe everyone has to realize that UT will never play ou in norman, nor will ou ever play UT in austin. just drop it. im beginning to think that all non-UT and ou fans dont have any idea that the two teams meet in Dallas every damn year. its an insult to the rivalry to make a hypothetical situation that will never happen.

doobs
11-25-2008, 05:13 PM

The layoff makes it easier for teams to get healthy, so there are no "so-and-so was injured" excuses. The layoff also provides each team with the opportunity to have a single-minded focus, for one game. Of course mistakes happen--Reggie Bush's lateral comes to mind :lmao--but that's not the point. It's all about health and preparation--and, of course, a neutral field with equal fan sections. No excuses. That's why bowl games are the best indicators of which team is better.

clambake
11-25-2008, 05:23 PM
i live in socal, so i was shocked at how easy VY made it look.

samikeyp
11-25-2008, 05:26 PM
love saying we lost at 'home'...not quite geniuses. lol. not even close.

actually about 16 miles close or at least according to mapquest. :lol

johngateswhiteley
11-25-2008, 05:28 PM
The layoff makes it easier for teams to get healthy, so there are no "so-and-so was injured" excuses. The layoff also provides each team with the opportunity to have a single-minded focus, for one game. Of course mistakes happen--Reggie Bush's lateral comes to mind :lmao--but that's not the point. It's all about health and preparation--and, of course, a neutral field with equal fan sections. No excuses. That's why bowl games are the best indicators of which team is better.

i don't think you are capable of deciphering what really happened. 3 things happened and had a high probability of not repeating.

1. Bush's lateral
2. vyoung's TD pass that never was
3. 3 drives inside t.u.'s 25 in the 1st quarter with no points

...sloppy, and poorly called. it happens.

johngateswhiteley
11-25-2008, 05:29 PM
actually about 16 miles close or at least according to mapquest. :lol

you know what i mean.

samikeyp
11-25-2008, 05:31 PM
you know what i mean.

Yes I do.

From what I saw and heard though, there seemed to be more SC fans than UT fans but Texas did have a ton of fans there.

doobs
11-25-2008, 05:36 PM
i don't think you are capable of deciphering what really happened. 3 things happened and had a high probability of not repeating.

1. Bush's lateral

Oh, OK. You're still wrong.

Everything you mentioned is just shit happening. Bush's lateral? You take the good with the bad; Reggie scored a bunch of TDs that year, but he was a gigantic moron on that play. Yes, that's right, Bush's mistake reflects on what kind of team USC was. VY's TD passthat never was? Do you mean VY's lateral when his knee hit the ground? Give me a break. UT had all the momentum at that point and was going to score on that drive regardless. And don't give me the poor officiating nonsense. That's proof positive that you're a sore loser.

What about 4th and 2? Why didn't USC close it out when they had a chance?

And if you want to play the "officiating was bad" game, I seem to remember some BS call that went USC's way that kept some sorry ass drive alive. USC was struggling, then that shitty call happened to prevent 4th down (I think), and then USC scored a TD. But I don't obsess over such trivial things. You know why? 41-38, that's why.

johngateswhiteley
11-25-2008, 05:53 PM
Oh, OK. You're still wrong.

Everything you mentioned is just shit happening. Bush's lateral? You take the good with the bad; Reggie scored a bunch of TDs that year, but he was a gigantic moron on that play. Yes, that's right, Bush's mistake reflects on what kind of team USC was. VY's TD passthat never was? Do you mean VY's lateral when his knee hit the ground? Give me a break. UT had all the momentum at that point and was going to score on that drive regardless. And don't give me the poor officiating nonsense. That's proof positive that you're a sore loser.

What about 4th and 2? Why didn't USC close it out when they had a chance?

And if you want to play the "officiating was bad" game, I seem to remember some BS call that went USC's way that kept some sorry ass drive alive. USC was struggling, then that shitty call happened to prevent 4th down (I think), and then USC scored a TD. But I don't obsess over such trivial things. You know why? 41-38, that's why.

its simple...USC played out of character with a bunch of unforced errors. there's nothing to suggest that would ever happen again and a lot to suggest it wouldn't.

enjoy the game we handed you...

stretch
11-25-2008, 05:55 PM
1. Bush's lateral - Dumb mistakes: PART OF THE GAME

2. vyoung's TD pass that never was - Missed calls: PART OF THE GAME

3. 3 drives inside t.u.'s 25 in the 1st quarter with no points - Good defense: PART OF THE GAME

shut up jgw you're gay.

its all part of the game.

samikeyp
11-25-2008, 06:13 PM
its simple...USC played out of character with a bunch of unforced errors. there's nothing to suggest that would ever happen again and a lot to suggest it wouldn't.

enjoy the game we handed you...

First off.. "we" :lmao (not just you JGW, I laugh at everyone who drops the "we" and "us" card)

Secondly, if Texas was better that night, as you have said, why would they need a game handed to them? They were better that night, play that game again and maybe SC wins, in fact I think they would but its not a certainty.

Things like "we handed them the game" or and "we deserved to win" (when "you didn't) and claiming moral victory are excuses of pussies and tools of the weak. Now I do agree that the better team doesn't always win which would explain the upsets in sports history but making excuses when your team loses (again, anyone..not you specifically) is a desperate attempt to ignore the outcome.

Bottom line is that all that matters is who wins. History doesn't care about what might have been, it records what was.

cash459
11-25-2008, 07:00 PM
Interesting you should mention that. With bowl games, you have plenty of time to rest up and get health. You have a month or so to prepare for a single opponent, and to put your best effort forward. There are NO excuses. In my opinion, the best team always wins during bowl season. UT was better than USC in 2005. Heck, USC basically had home field advantage.

UT would smoke Tech in anybowl. OU would probably beat UT in any bowl. OU would stomp the pig crap out of Tech in any bowl. I can't think of a single bowl game in my lifetime where I thought the better team lost.

there are more than you think.....OU v. Boise St. off the top of my head. theres prob even more if you look strictly at rankings as far as considering who is better & then who actually won the game.

Blake
11-25-2008, 10:43 PM
First off.. "we" :lmao (not just you JGW, I laugh at everyone who drops the "we" and "us" card)

Secondly, if Texas was better that night, as you have said, why would they need a game handed to them? They were better that night, play that game again and maybe SC wins, in fact I think they would but its not a certainty.

Things like "we handed them the game" or and "we deserved to win" (when "you didn't) and claiming moral victory are excuses of pussies and tools of the weak. Now I do agree that the better team doesn't always win which would explain the upsets in sports history but making excuses when your team loses (again, anyone..not you specifically) is a desperate attempt to ignore the outcome.

Bottom line is that all that matters is who wins. History doesn't care about what might have been, it records what was.

Best post yet in this f'ed up thread.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-25-2008, 10:47 PM

1. Bush's lateral

LOL. You must lead a sad sad sad existence. VY never had a TD pass that game. You're thinking of the lateral to Selvin Young when his knee was down. I could counter that with the interception in the fourth that was ruled incomplete.

Okay, let us all just settle it now and agree with him so he feels rectified. Okay, JGW, you are right. If USC and Texas played again, USC would win. Ad infinitum. You win. Congrats. USC was the better team. Four in a row.

Blake
11-25-2008, 10:49 PM

UT beats Tech 6-3 in Lubbock? that's horn fan bull crap.

Tech pushed around the horns on both sides of the ball all night long. Look at the box score.
If you think Blake Gideon handed the game to the Raiders all by himself, think again. The Raiders did everything possible to let the horns back in it to put Gideon in that spot.

And I guess if OU beats Tech 7-2 in Lubbock, then I guess the Raiders have filled their quota per 9 games since they've won the last two there.

gimme a friggin break with the homer nonsense.

Blake
11-25-2008, 10:51 PM

awesome.

Blake
11-25-2008, 10:53 PM
I know two Blakes and they're both pretty douchey.

oh cool, thanks for your input on the subject.

Does anyone else wanna raise their hand and talk about all the douche Blakes that they know?

Blake
11-25-2008, 10:55 PM

see, this is great. I was hoping to find other douche bags named Blake just like me. I'm glad to know that I'm not alone.

Blake
11-25-2008, 10:58 PM
Shut up you're gay.

I don't know anyone else named stretch other than this one chick that had the nickname stretch because of all her stretch marks, but based on your posts, you're apparently some 12 year old homophobe.

leemajors
11-26-2008, 01:03 AM
UT beats Tech 6-3 in Lubbock? that's horn fan bull crap.

Tech pushed around the horns on both sides of the ball all night long. Look at the box score.
If you think Blake Gideon handed the game to the Raiders all by himself, think again. The Raiders did everything possible to let the horns back in it to put Gideon in that spot.

And I guess if OU beats Tech 7-2 in Lubbock, then I guess the Raiders have filled their quota per 9 games since they've won the last two there.

gimme a friggin break with the homer nonsense.

how have the last ten gone in lubbock vs UT?

DaSpurs#1
11-26-2008, 01:09 AM
Boomer!Sooner!

johngateswhiteley
11-26-2008, 01:19 AM
They were better that night, play that game again and maybe SC wins, in fact I think they would but its not a certainty.

actually, thats really all i am saying.

RonMexico
11-26-2008, 01:26 AM
Is JGW Matt Leinart?

Leinart in postgame of Rose Bowl: "I still think we're the better team"

JGW today: "The game was handed to them"

Fact is - Bush made a stupid play because he won the Heisman and thought he was a God.

Fact is - yes, Young's knee was down, but they had a great chance to score in a few plays anyway since they would have been within 10 yds.

Fact is - USC was so lucky in the first quarter anyway with UT's mistakes (off the top of my head, there was a muffed punt, a botched kickoff and some other crap plays)

Fact is - USC shouldn't have been missing field goals out there early in the game or calling a timeout on a conversion attempt when they only had 1 left (classic "Pete Carroll face" moment)

Most important fact of the whole night: Game would have been over if USC converted a 4th and short with FatDale White.

Doug Collins
11-26-2008, 02:48 AM
oh cool, thanks for your input on the subject.

Does anyone else wanna raise their hand and talk about all the douche Blakes that they know?

The one Blake I've ever met turned out to be a raging homosexual, outside of that, I'd classify him as a moderate douche. Sorry man, Blake just isn't a good name to have right now maybe with Obama things will change...

RonMexico
11-26-2008, 09:26 AM
The one Blake I've ever met turned out to be a raging homosexual, outside of that, I'd classify him as a moderate douche. Sorry man, Blake just isn't a good name to have right now maybe with Obama things will change...

Is this Blake that character I met at the A&M-Colorado Spain Reuinion party?

That guy sucks.

Blake
11-26-2008, 09:59 AM
how have the last ten gone in lubbock vs UT?

ten? you mean over the last 20 years?

are we talking this year's teams or any given year?

of course, it's all anyone's biased unchanging opinion

Blake
11-26-2008, 10:01 AM

God, I hope you're right.

stretch
11-26-2008, 10:18 AM
Sooner!

:td

fail

samikeyp
11-26-2008, 01:13 PM
I only know one and he is not a douche but more of a sickly zombie. :)

The Reckoning
11-26-2008, 02:32 PM
the blake i know is a justin timberlake wannabe

benefactor
11-26-2008, 04:48 PM
This thread is great. Several observations...and I am a Horns fan:

I think Oklahoma would probably beat UT if they played again. OU is playing great defense and is running the ball well. The tipping factor is OU's run game vs. UT's lack of one. OU's defense would probably play better too.

Tech would lose like that to OU in Lubbock or Norman. Tech had no answer for OU's running attack and I don't see that changing no matter where they played. Just like Daniel and Mizzou did against Texas, Tech and Harrell caved mentally when the defensive intensity rose. UT would also beat Tech if they played again in either venue too...probably handily. As I have said before, Tech is the same Tech every year...and at some point in the season it always shows.

It could be argued that USC had better players top to bottom...but UT had the best player in the nation. He marched his team down the field late in the game and there was nothing they could do about it. It can be compared to Jordan being on the Bulls. If Jordan was there in the playoffs...so you weren't beating the Bulls. YV was there in the Rose Bowl...so you weren't beating the Horns.

As for the name Blake...I know a quite a few dumbasses named Blake...but I have to admit that I have a coworker named Blake and he is one crazy/funny ass redneck. I know if he is there then its going to be a fun day no matter how bad the day sucks.

leemajors
11-26-2008, 05:43 PM
i don't think OU stomps tech like that in Lubbock. They probably win, maybe by double digits, but Tech would not give up 60.

Doug Collins
11-27-2008, 12:29 PM
i don't think OU stomps tech like that in Lubbock. They probably win, maybe by double digits, but Tech would not give up 60.

Naturally... because their fans would have thought the game was over at halftime, rushed the field (they're confused about that), and taken down the goalposts and thrown them into the OU fans' section.