PDA

View Full Version : 24 is back

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

tonylongoriafan
11-23-2008, 09:54 PM
the greatest show ever had a special 2 hour show this evening...jack surrending his self for the children, jon voight as a villian, and the president's daughter-in-law is the new hottie.

now i have to wait till january to see it again...wtf?

can someone catch me up? why was jack arrested...where are we at in the time line from the last season. i can't even remember what it was :bang

leemajors
11-24-2008, 12:27 AM
the greatest show ever had a special 2 hour show this evening...jack surrending his self for the children, jon voight as a villian, and the president's daughter-in-law is the new hottie.

now i have to wait till january to see it again...wtf?

can someone catch me up? why was jack arrested...where are we at in the time line from the last season. i can't even remember what it was :bang

:lmao

angelbelow
11-24-2008, 05:21 AM
i actually cant remember either, season 6 just sucked.

Magic_Johnson
11-24-2008, 08:42 AM
he was on a cliff, he wanted to kill himself but i don't remember why.

florige
11-24-2008, 08:44 AM
"Redemption" was alot better than I thought it was going to be. I was going to tape it anyway, but I sat down and started watching it and wound up watching it straight through till the end.

And to answer the OP's question, Jack was being sought because of his torture tactics that he used in the past in trying to retract information from suspects. Ex: Syid Ali in season 2, and Fayed in Season 6. I know there were many more in between those two though.:lol

JudynTX
11-24-2008, 09:18 AM
Boring 1st half. Looking forward to the new season, in January. :rolleyes

florige
11-24-2008, 09:31 AM
Boring 1st half. Looking forward to the new season, in January. :rolleyes

I know it wasn't a typical "24" episode. But I went in not expecting much to begin with.

JudynTX
11-24-2008, 11:00 AM
I know it wasn't a typical "24" episode. But I went in not expecting much to begin with.

The highlights for the new season look promising. :toast

tonylongoriafan
11-24-2008, 12:54 PM
The highlights for the new season look promising. :toast

i know...but why do i have to wait until january...wft?...freakin' holidays :bang

rr2418
11-24-2008, 02:25 PM
i know...but why do i have to wait until january...wft?...freakin' holidays :bang

I might be wrong but didn't the writers strike push the series forward?

JudynTX
11-24-2008, 02:26 PM

That and Keifer was in jail for a little bit. :lol

Trainwreck2100
11-24-2008, 02:31 PM

It's got alot to do with Fox wanting to show the full season linear without the holiday break

florige
11-24-2008, 04:20 PM
It's got alot to do with Fox wanting to show the full season linear without the holiday break

That part of it used to suck. At first they used to do it when American Idol would start taking up Monday and Tuesday for like a month. I would much rather it be this way so we can watch it all the way through with no interruptions.

tp2021
11-24-2008, 04:27 PM
That part of it used to suck. At first they used to do it when American Idol would start taking up Monday and Tuesday for like a month. I would much rather it be this way so we can watch it all the way through with no interruptions.

Like LOST...except I might be one of the few fans left :lol

tonylongoriafan
11-24-2008, 04:30 PM

i'm down with LOST...but wtf? how am i suppose to remember all that shit for so long? give me my seasons, the good ones last 6 or 7 and get out...part of me can't wait till the good shows are over so i can just buy all the dvds and follow along that way. that's what i did with alias and the west wing (mainly because i'm also a jennifer gardner and mary louise parker fan :hat)

tonylongoriafan
01-05-2009, 09:17 PM
saw 24 redemption again last night...freakin' awesome

robino2001
01-05-2009, 09:39 PM
I'm slowly trying to catch up. I watched seasons 1-4 on DVD in the past few months. I ripped seasons 5 and 6 to watch on my zune and am trying to knock those out over the next few weeks to watch season 7 on TV.

I watched a bit of season 1 when it was on the first time around in 01-02 but never finished the season and never got caught on the show. I'm trying to watch dvd episodes like mad to catch up on Lost, 24 and Nip/Tuck before their seasons get too deep in the next few weeks.

ididnotnothat
01-05-2009, 11:20 PM
This show is so overrated.

JoeChalupa
01-05-2009, 11:57 PM
I've never watched it but I hear good things about it.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
01-05-2009, 11:59 PM

Probably.

I bailed long ago.

Never watched 24.

balli
01-06-2009, 12:16 AM
:td :td

CuckingFunt
01-06-2009, 12:28 AM
I've never been able to make it through a single episode of Lost, Heroes, or 24. I just don't get the appeal. At all.

balli
01-06-2009, 02:03 AM
I've never been able to make it through a single episode of Lost, Heroes, or 24. I just don't get the appeal. At all.

I've watched the first 2-5 minutes of the first episode, from the first season of Heroes like at least 12 times. And that's as far as I have or ever will get. I'm with you, the network action genre sucks. IMHO.

DarkReign
01-06-2009, 07:56 AM
I dont watch TV shows at all and havent watched 24 since its first season.

But I really liked this one. I'll be checking it out again this Sunday.

florige
01-06-2009, 08:39 AM

I can't speak on Lost or Heroes, but whats not to like about "24"? Non-stop killing, backstabbing, explosions.....:lol

I dont watch TV shows at all and havent watched 24 since its first season.

But I really liked this one. I'll be checking it out again this Sunday.

Welcome back to the family brother.

mexicanjunior
01-06-2009, 12:58 PM

I wish the show would go back into hibernation. I want new episodes of Family Guy, The Simpsons and American Dad again...

JoeChalupa
01-06-2009, 01:05 PM
Can I begin watching this show without being totally lost?

JudynTX
01-06-2009, 01:39 PM

Yea, you can. It's a new president every season. :lol

JoeChalupa
01-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Cool.

sonic21
01-06-2009, 08:29 PM
so is wayne palmer dead?

tonylongoriafan
01-13-2009, 07:08 PM
is two 24 threads too many

florige
01-13-2009, 11:42 PM
is two 24 threads too many

There can never be enough "24" threads!

tonylongoriafan
01-14-2009, 12:51 AM
saw the preview for next week during idol and the president asks jack "how can i trust you" and jack tells the president "ask around"

freakin' awesome...telling the president do u know who the hell i am :toast

angelbelow
01-14-2009, 03:29 AM
pretty good start. hope they keep it up.

tonylongoriafan
01-19-2009, 02:15 PM
monday nights = 24
:danceclub :danceclub :danceclub :danceclub :danceclub :danceclub
:danceclub :danceclub :danceclub :danceclub :danceclub :danceclub

ATRAIN
01-19-2009, 02:16 PM
hell yeah good season so far.

angelbelow
01-21-2009, 02:58 AM

actually you cant. i strongly recommend starting from season 1 or else you wont be able to fully appreciate this show.

JudynTX
01-21-2009, 11:00 AM
:wow The FBI chick got buried. Will she survive?

ATRAIN
01-21-2009, 11:05 AM

She will..........shit she better she is damn hot!!!

JudynTX
01-21-2009, 11:44 AM
She will..........shit she better she is damn hot!!!

That dude Sean and Janeane Garofalo are getting on my nerves.

florige
01-21-2009, 12:13 PM

At the very least the 2nd season. You probably can get away with missing the 1st. But if you are going to go back that far you might as well.

Here is a question I will pose to you guys. What season was your guys favorite so far?

I have to go with Season 2. Partly because that was the season that got me hooked.

florige
01-21-2009, 12:14 PM
That dude Sean and Janeane Garofalo are getting on my nerves.

I don't know, for some reason she is starting to look hot to me. Maybe it's the glasses or something.

Trainwreck2100
01-21-2009, 12:15 PM

Even though she got the silent clock Fox spoiled her fate when they put up their preview for next week

ATRAIN
01-21-2009, 12:35 PM
At the very least the 2nd season. You probably can get away with missing the 1st. But if you are going to go back that far you might as well.

Here is a question I will pose to you guys. What season was your guys favorite so far?

I have to go with Season 2. Partly because that was the season that got me hooked.

Although each season holds its own, if you have never seen one episode I recommend going back to season 1 and watching.

Season 4 was the best. I had never seen 24 when I started with the first hour of season 4, I was hooked with the 2 day 2 hours each episodes. I decided to watch the last 3 before season 4 ended. I finished season 1 and 2 in less than 2 weeks, which is very easy to do when you have the dvd's cause you always want more after each episode. All in all season 1 was prob the best for its shock value and since it was the first of its kind. After 1, season 4 was the best with 2 coming in at a close third.

2centsworth
01-21-2009, 12:35 PM
This season has been excellent

ATRAIN
01-21-2009, 12:37 PM
I don't know, for some reason she is starting to look hot to me. Maybe it's the glasses or something.

FUCK I KNOW........I am supposed to hate her but each week I want to bang her more and more.

ATRAIN
01-21-2009, 12:38 PM
Even though she got the silent clock Fox spoiled her fate when they put up their preview for next week

Did she get the "Silent Clock"......I didnt think for one min she would be dead.

ATRAIN
01-21-2009, 12:38 PM
This season has been excellent

It really has.

Trainwreck2100
01-21-2009, 12:40 PM
Did she get the "Silent Clock"......I didnt think for one min she would be dead.

she did get it, but i thinks its beacuse since she got shot so close to the ear and she was being buried, she was essencially deaf

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-21-2009, 12:47 PM
They are establishing that she can she a possible romantic interest for Jack. By showing that she can withstand being shot in the neck and buried alive they are giving the audience proof that she might be able to survive sex with Jack Bauer.

ATRAIN
01-21-2009, 12:56 PM
They are establishing that she can she a possible romantic interest for Jack. By showing that she can withstand being shot in the neck and buried alive they are giving the audience proof that she might be able to survive sex with Jack Bauer.

lol

G-Nob
01-21-2009, 01:33 PM
Shocker so far this year is seeing "Billy" from Entourage.
Oh, and that Die Hard 2 storyline with the airplanes. Other than that, so far so good. The chief of staff is dirty. You can see it a mile away.

JudynTX
01-21-2009, 01:42 PM

Meh :lol She looks like a mess.

I probably wouldn't survive having sex with Jack. :wow

ATRAIN
01-21-2009, 01:43 PM
Meh :lol She looks like a mess.

I probably wouldn't survive having sex with Jack. :wow

His load would blow a whole right through your back.

JudynTX
01-27-2009, 10:18 AM
What did you think of last night's episode?

Madam President doesn't even know what's happening to her husband.

Loved it when Chloe said "I'm a stay at home Mom"! :lol

2centsworth
01-27-2009, 10:22 AM
very good episode and maybe the best season yet. Chloe's line was classic.

peewee's lovechild
01-27-2009, 10:39 AM
Chloe's lines are always good.

I still really, really hate the Prez.

Honestly, couldn't they find a better actor? Fuck, Betty White would've done a better job.

JudynTX
01-27-2009, 10:58 AM

Honestly, couldn't they find a better actor? Fuck, Betty White would've done a better job.

Yea, she sucks. :lol I didn't think Tony would kill that guy.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-27-2009, 11:04 AM

Amen. Fuck the first ladyman as well. Have we met a VP yet? It would just figure that the first president in forever to not be killed or deposed somehow would be the wildly unlikeable one. I still hold out hope that the warden from Shawshank will have the Kurgan bust a cap in her ass, although IMDB does not show Clancy Brown signed on for any episodes this season.

And a big :tu to Chloe with the comic relief. I hated her when she first began at CTU and now I can't picture 24 without her.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-27-2009, 11:06 AM
Yea, she sucks. :lol I didn't think Tony would kill that guy.

That got a big, "Fuck yeah, Tony!" out of me. I was afraid they'd have him wimp out and fuck up the whole deal.

I like Tony but my gut's saying he's not making it out of this season alive. I just hope they give him a good death, a la Sean Bean in Lord of the Rings, or Kiefer himself in Young Guns II.

peewee's lovechild
01-27-2009, 11:09 AM
Amen. Fuck the first ladyman as well. Have we met a VP yet? It would just figure that the first president in forever to not be killed or deposed somehow would be the wildly unlikeable one. I still hold out hope that the warden from Shawshank will have the Kurgan bust a cap in her ass, although IMDB does not show Clancy Brown signed on for any episodes this season.

And a big :tu to Chloe with the comic relief. I hated her when she first began at CTU and now I can't picture 24 without her.

Yea, I've been questioning the whole VP thing.

Something's amiss there.

Clancy Brown would be fucking awesome on 24.

peewee's lovechild
01-27-2009, 11:09 AM
That got a big, "Fuck yeah, Tony!" out of me. I was afraid they'd have him wimp out and fuck up the whole deal.

I like Tony but my gut's saying he's not making it out of this season alive. I just hope they give him a good death, a la Sean Bean in Lord of the Rings, or Kiefer himself in Young Guns II.

I have a feeling that he's going to off himself.
Sort of like, this is my last hurrah and then I'll do myself after its all done.

peewee's lovechild
01-27-2009, 11:10 AM
The female FBI agent, what's her name, is all kinds of hot.

JudynTX
01-27-2009, 11:11 AM
That's right, we haven't seen a VP. WTF?

This show isn't the same w/o Chloe, I'm glad she's back. :toast

How will the President's husband explain what the hell happened? :wow

peewee's lovechild
01-27-2009, 11:16 AM

I don't know, but that's one part of the season that I'm already tired of. I can see why its important, but his whiny ass just annoys me.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-27-2009, 11:40 AM
I have never been more upset with a 24 villain than that Secret Service fuck up who couldn't stage a fucking crime scene in a timely manner. Not that it wasn't all sorts of obvious what was going to happen.

Come to think of it, they are stealing from Bruce Willis movies left and right. Magical technology that can shut down everything? Live Free or Die Hard. Terrorists crashing air planes (ETA: on behalf of a desperate third world dicator)? Die Hard 2. Guys shaking off muscle paralyzers early and making an escape? Hudson Hawk (I'm one of six people who may have watched this movie in its entirety). Fighting a brutal African military regime? Tears of the Sun. And if it comes to a point where they have to consider martial law in urban areas (and it always does in 24-land) and whine and wringe their hands over the implications to our civil liberties? The Siege.

Hell, Jack, Tony, and Renee are all some combination of invincible or back from the dead, so you've got The Sixth Sense and Unbreakable elements there as well. Keep an eye out for asteroids or Germans in the next six hours.

peewee's lovechild
01-27-2009, 12:17 PM
I have never been more upset with a 24 villain than that Secret Service fuck up who couldn't stage a fucking crime scene in a timely manner. Not that it wasn't all sorts of obvious what was going to happen.

Come to think of it, they are stealing from Bruce Willis movies left and right. Magical technology that can shut down everything? Live Free or Die Hard. Terrorists crashing air planes? Die Hard 2. Guys shaking off muscle paralyzers early and making an escape? Hudson Hawk (I'm one of six people who may have watched this movie in its entirety). Fighting a brutal African military regime? Tears of the Sun. And if it comes to a point where they have to consider martial law in urban areas (and it always does in 24-land) and whine and wringe their hands over the implications to our civil liberties? The Siege.

Hell, Jack, Tony, and Renee are all some combination of invincible or back from the dead, so you've got The Sixth Sense and Unbreakable elements there as well. Keep an eye out for asteroids or Germans in the next six hours.

A Hudson Hawk reference?

Yea, but Jack hasn't acted the part of a lawyer in a Prison Camp (Hart's War).

Either way, look out for zee Jermans.

ATRAIN
01-27-2009, 02:19 PM
I don't know, but that's one part of the season that I'm already tired of. I can see why its important, but his whiny ass just annoys me.

Yeah he is almost as bad as Logan's wife.

JudynTX
01-27-2009, 02:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ladyspur/chloe.jpg

I wonder if we'll see Chloe's ex-husband, Morris, this season?

Trainwreck2100
01-27-2009, 02:41 PM
I wonder if we'll see Chloe's ex-husband, Morris, this season?

Doubtful

Trainwreck2100
01-27-2009, 02:42 PM
Don't forget people everybody's rich now cause of those diamonds

peewee's lovechild
01-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Don't forget people everybody's rich now cause of those diamonds

Ahhhhh, the diamonds.

So, Tony takes off with them?

Bill and Tony take off with them as they begin a new relationship together?

Cloe kills everyone and takes off with them?

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-27-2009, 02:55 PM
I just figured that the heros will be some blinged out muthafuckas for the rest of the day.

peewee's lovechild
01-27-2009, 03:04 PM
I just figured that the heros will be some blinged out muthafuckas for the rest of the day.

Almeida smiling to show his diamond grill.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-27-2009, 03:06 PM
Almeida smiling to show his diamond grill.

:rollin

lefty
01-27-2009, 03:08 PM
24 sucks major balls

peewee's lovechild
01-27-2009, 03:23 PM
24 sucks major balls

Yea, it does.

lefty
01-27-2009, 04:03 PM
Yea, it does.

:toast

peewee's lovechild
01-27-2009, 04:20 PM
:toast

Awesome!

florige
01-28-2009, 10:32 AM

:lmao

florige
01-28-2009, 10:37 AM
That's right, we haven't seen a VP. WTF?

This show isn't the same w/o Chloe, I'm glad she's back. :toast

I'm guessing the VP will be Sandra Palmer....:lol Where would 24 be without at least 1 Palmer somewhere in the storyline.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-28-2009, 11:04 AM
I'm guessing the VP will be Sandra Palmer....:lol Where would 24 be without at least 1 Palmer somewhere in the storyline.

I can't keep track of the amount of time that has passed since "Day 1". Would David Palmer's son, the one who killed the guy that raped his sister, be old enough now?

I'm just waiting for the day that the producers go stark raving mad and throw enough money at Dennis Haysbert to come back to that show as Divad Palmer, the clone of David Palmer created from vital cells harvested by Wayne Palmer during David's final moments.

florige
01-28-2009, 11:13 AM
I can't keep track of the amount of time that has passed since "Day 1". Would David Palmer's son, the one who killed the guy that raped his sister, be old enough now?

I'm just waiting for the day that the producers go stark raving mad and throw enough money at Dennis Haysbert to come back to that show as Divad Palmer, the clone of David Palmer created from vital cells harvested by Wayne Palmer during David's final moments.

:lmao:rollin:lmao:rollin

peewee's lovechild
01-28-2009, 11:20 AM
Hahaha, bring back Palmer like they did Almeida!

florige
01-28-2009, 11:27 AM
Hahaha, bring back Palmer like they did Almeida!

I think they could bring back EVERY other President except David Palmer. His death was the most obvious. You could bring back Keeler (even though I don't know why, his character was really short-lived) because they never made it clear what happened to him when Air Force One was hit. It was never explained if Logan dies after Martha shanks him. And we never heard what happened to Wayne. For all we know he could have came out of the Coma. Unless it surfaces that David Palmer was really the Green Lantern, that cocksucker should stay dead.

peewee's lovechild
01-28-2009, 11:29 AM
Unless it surfaces that David Palmer was really the Green Lantern, that cocksucker should stay dead.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

God damn, flo!!

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-28-2009, 11:31 AM
Holy shit! What if it turns out that the evil group pulling all the strings this season turns out to be all the ex-presidents that left without ever being officially killed?

florige
01-28-2009, 11:35 AM
Holy shit! What if it turns out that the evil group pulling all the strings this season turns out to be all the ex-presidents that left without ever being officially killed?

I'm telling you dude, I wouldn't be surprised. I know it is more to it than that Mutabo guy. I'm just wondering how they are gonna spin that whole "somebody is dirty inside the administration" theory. They kinda went down that road before with Logan and his cronies.

peewee's lovechild
01-28-2009, 11:38 AM
I'm telling you dude, I wouldn't be surprised. I know it is more to it than that Mutabo guy. I'm just wondering how they are gonna spin that whole "somebody is dirty inside the administration" theory. They kinda went down that road before with Logan and his cronies.

Wait a minute . . .

Africa, Mutabo, the Palmers . . .

It all makes sense!!!!!

I think we cracked it.

florige
01-28-2009, 11:39 AM
Wait a minute . . .

Africa, Mutabo, the Palmers . . .

It all makes sense!!!!!

I think we cracked it.

:lol
What that their all negro's?

peewee's lovechild
01-28-2009, 11:44 AM
What that their all negro's?

:lol:lol

The Palmers are establishing an African powerhouse!!

florige
01-28-2009, 11:53 AM

The Palmers are establishing an African powerhouse!!

Even though I wouldn't mind seeing David's daughter again. She was gorgeous.

peewee's lovechild
01-28-2009, 12:11 PM
Even though I wouldn't mind seeing David's daughter again. She was gorgeous.

She's going to be the new African Queen.

It would be cool if Obama appears at the end of the season as the Emperor of the world and he says something like: "This is change you can believe in, bitches."

That would be the coolest thing ever.

florige
01-28-2009, 12:28 PM
She's going to be the new African Queen.

It would be cool if Obama appears at the end of the season as the Emperor of the world and he says something like: "This is change you can believe in, bitches."

That would be the coolest thing ever.

I like Obama, but I wouldn't want to see that asshole anywhere near "24". David Palmer would be 10 times the Pres he is. :lol

peewee's lovechild
01-28-2009, 12:31 PM
I like Obama, but I wouldn't want to see that asshole anywhere near "24". David Palmer would be 10 times the Pres he is. :lol

Obama would crush him in a pick up game.

florige
01-28-2009, 12:35 PM
Obama would crush him in a pick up game.

Nah, you have to remember that David Palmer played Div I ball at Georgetown.

peewee's lovechild
01-28-2009, 12:40 PM
Nah, you have to remember that David Palmer played Div I ball at Georgetown.

Yea, but Obama played ball and became Prez.

Beat that.

florige
01-28-2009, 12:50 PM
Yea, but Obama played ball and became Prez.

Beat that.

Okay you win PW...:lol

florige
01-29-2009, 11:02 AM
Uh-Oh! Check this out Kim Bauer haters.....:lol
According to IMDB Kim Bauer is signed thru 2009 in the cast......:wow

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285331/

JudynTX
01-29-2009, 11:05 AM
Uh-Oh! Check this out Kim Bauer haters.....:lol
According to IMDB Kim Bauer is signed thru 2009 in the cast......:wow

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285331/

lol @ the haters

I don't hate her.

florige
01-29-2009, 11:08 AM
lol @ the haters

I don't hate her.

I know everyone doesn't hate her, but I know alot of people here wished for the slow painful death of Kim Bauer. lol

JudynTX
01-29-2009, 11:10 AM
Maybe this will be her last season.

florige
01-29-2009, 11:14 AM
Maybe this will be her last season.

I don;t mind her. At least she looks good!

tonylongoriafan
02-08-2009, 04:02 PM
mondays are 24 days :toast

florige
02-08-2009, 08:04 PM
Last week my retarded tape recorded it, but all I saw was freakin snow. I had to watch it Wednesday online.

peewee's lovechild
02-16-2009, 10:57 PM
God damn, I really hate the President. They couldn't have made her into a bigger pussy if they tried.

What's this about her risking national security so she could be by her husbands side?

Hillary Clinton would never do that. She would let Bill die. Believe it.

Also, making Sean the FBI traitor was waaaaaaaaaaay too obvious. Did they have to go with the most shady character?

Other than that, I was okay with the episode. I like how Aaron came back. That was pretty cool. I expect next weeks episode to be much better, though.

Trainwreck2100
02-17-2009, 05:39 PM
God damn, I really hate the President. They couldn't have made her into a bigger pussy if they tried.

What's this about her risking national security so she could be by her husbands side?

Also, making Sean the FBI traitor was waaaaaaaaaaay too obvious. Did they have to go with the most shady character?

Other than that, I was okay with the episode. I like how Aaron came back. That was pretty cool. I expect next weeks episode to be much better, though.

I was disappointed that the kid was Moriss', I thought his father was Curtis

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-17-2009, 06:07 PM
Yeah, making the weaseliest guy in the office the mole wasn't the biggest shocker in the world. I was hoping it would be Faux Chloe and her stupid glasses, just because then Jack might shoot her.

Good to see Agent Pierce is still out and about. I wonder if he's still tapping Jean Smart's ass, though I do hope that her character stays way the fuck away from this season. I was kind of hoping that Bill would be so out of options that he'd have to get Tony to pick up the estranged First Daughter. Tony's exit feels a little like when Papa Bauer dropped off the radar around the same time last season, like he still has a part to play in the third act. At least I hope so because Jack needs a sidekick upgrade. I don't mind looking at Agent Walker but she has to be the whiniest federal agent this show has ever seen.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
02-17-2009, 08:07 PM
Doesn't make too much sense... if he was the mole and was in on it the whole time... why was his wife on a plane?

JudynTX
02-18-2009, 08:40 AM

She's a lousy actress. Did you know she's a lesbian in real life? They had an article about her in the TV Guide., not that there's anything wrong with that.

I suspected that idiot was the mole. :rolleyes

:tu I approve of Aaron's return to the show.

ATRAIN
02-18-2009, 08:44 AM
Doesn't make too much sense... if he was the mole and was in on it the whole time... why was his wife on a plane?

Well I think there is more to it than we know. I dont think he is the "mole", but I think he was working and doing things on the side that he didnt know about. Remember that group he is working for was supposed to kill Doobaku(or however you spell his name). I think there is someone else but this guy is just a smoke mirror. There is still a lot of 24 left.

JudynTX
02-18-2009, 09:13 AM
Well I think there is more to it than we know. I dont think he is the "mole", but I think he was working and doing things on the side that he didnt know about. Remember that group he is working for was supposed to kill Doobaku(or however you spell his name). I think there is someone else but this guy is just a smoke mirror. There is still a lot of 24 left.

So do you think Dubako kills that chick?

ATRAIN
02-18-2009, 09:18 AM

yeah of course

JudynTX
02-18-2009, 09:23 AM
yeah of course

:lol I figured Jack Bauer would prevent that from happening. He is after all, Jack Bauer!!!!!

florige
02-18-2009, 12:43 PM
yeah of course

Nah I doub't he kills her.
"You're a little bitch"! That was the hottest scene she has had! She was so freakin hot when she said that.

Trainwreck2100
02-18-2009, 12:44 PM
Correct there is another bad guy that will be the main bad guy till the end of this season that's not dubaki

I don't think he does, but he she doesn't meet him wherever she's supposed to, then the driver will off her

florige
02-18-2009, 01:14 PM
Correct there is another bad guy that will be the main bad guy till the end of this season that's not dubaki

I don't think he does, but he she doesn't meet him wherever she's supposed to, then the driver will off her

I thought the General was going to be the main villian.

Trainwreck2100
02-18-2009, 01:17 PM
I thought the General was going to be the main villian.

yes and no remember we were just introduced to a whole gang of mercs last episode.

ATRAIN
02-18-2009, 01:42 PM

It would be awesome if Tony A ended up being the mastermind and was disguised as a grunt. I mean remember how sad he was when that one guy died. Tony A is going to be behind this all...........Mark My words!! He is too smart to be caught and what not in the 3rd hour.

florige
02-18-2009, 01:48 PM
It would be awesome if Tony A ended up being the mastermind and was disguised as a grunt. I mean remember how sad he was when that one guy died. Tony A is going to be behind this all...........Mark My words!! He is too smart to be caught and what not in the 3rd hour.

Mark my words, Tony and Jack are going to battle it out before this season before it's all said and done.

ATRAIN
02-18-2009, 01:50 PM
Mark my words, Tony and Jack are going to battle it out before this season is all said and done.

I said it first bitch hahahah

florige
02-18-2009, 01:54 PM
I said it first bitch hahahah

lol.

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-18-2009, 02:03 PM
I'm torn between which I want to see more: Tony getting a kick ass, heroic blaze of glory death scene a la Kiefer in Young Guns II or Sean Bean in LOTR, or a Tony/Jack faceoff complete with Tony delivering a "we're not so different, you and I/ come to the Dark Side" speech.

If I don't get either out of this season I'm going to be pissed.

ATRAIN
02-18-2009, 02:17 PM
I'm torn between which I want to see more: Tony getting a kick ass, heroic blaze of glory death scene a la Kiefer in Young Guns II or Sean Bean in LOTR, or a Tony/Jack faceoff complete with Tony delivering a "we're not so different, you and I/ come to the Dark Side" speech.

If I don't get either out of this season I'm going to be pissed.

How about Leetonides in 300 death scene? LOL we should start a blaze of Glory Death scene. I think the LOTR one was pretty bad ass, cause he was pretty much dead and kept going.

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-18-2009, 02:23 PM
Or they could rip off the last scene from Scarface. Jack and Tony break into whoever's mansion to steal evidence when an army of bad guys shows up and traps them in the room. Tony grabs a machine gun and covers Jack's escape by blasting out the door screaming, "Who the fuck you think you messing with? I'm Tony Almeida!"

ATRAIN
02-18-2009, 02:28 PM
Or they could rip off the last scene from Scarface. Jack and Tony break into whoever's mansion to steal evidence when an army of bad guys shows up and traps them in the room. Tony grabs a machine gun and covers Jack's escape by blasting out the door screaming, "Who the fuck you think you messing with? I'm Tony Almeida!"

LOL NICEEEEE

Or the real threat can be a metor coming to earth and Tony and jack can go up with a bunch of oil drillers and Tony would make jack go back while he detonated the nuke.

rr2418
02-18-2009, 02:31 PM
She's a lousy actress. Did you know she's a lesbian in real life? They had an article about her in the TV Guide., not that there's anything wrong with that.

Ah yes, the ol' politically correct " not that there's anything wrong with that." line! Yep! It's smart of you to include that in there or the whole gay world will come down on you!

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-18-2009, 02:37 PM
I think Panda was saying that there's nothing wrong with the actress being the subject of an article in TV Guide. That she should burn in hell for her heathenous carpet munchery is implicit.

brettn
02-18-2009, 10:11 PM
Jon Voight's character is obviously the mastermind. He hasn't been around since the "movie" when he was giving everyone dirty looks. And I do think he has the ability to be a legendary 24 douchebag of a villain. We shall see.

JudynTX
02-19-2009, 09:26 AM
Ah yes, the ol' politically correct " not that there's anything wrong with that." line! Yep! It's smart of you to include that in there or the whole gay world will come down on you!

Lighten up

peewee's lovechild
02-19-2009, 11:28 AM
Yeah, making the weaseliest guy in the office the mole wasn't the biggest shocker in the world. I was hoping it would be Faux Chloe and her stupid glasses, just because then Jack might shoot her.

Good to see Agent Pierce is still out and about. I wonder if he's still tapping Jean Smart's ass, though I do hope that her character stays way the fuck away from this season. I was kind of hoping that Bill would be so out of options that he'd have to get Tony to pick up the estranged First Daughter. Tony's exit feels a little like when Papa Bauer dropped off the radar around the same time last season, like he still has a part to play in the third act. At least I hope so because Jack needs a sidekick upgrade. I don't mind looking at Agent Walker but she has to be the whiniest federal agent this show has ever seen.

Yea, Agent Walker is all sorts of hot, but her whiny ass is starting to piss me off.

peewee's lovechild
02-19-2009, 11:29 AM

Tony is dying in a blaze of glory.

I'm calling it right now.

peewee's lovechild
02-19-2009, 11:29 AM
Jon Voight's character is obviously the mastermind. He hasn't been around since the "movie" when he was giving everyone dirty looks. And I do think he has the ability to be a legendary 24 douchebag of a villain. We shall see.

I was thinking the same thing.

Voight is the puppet master.

peewee's lovechild
02-19-2009, 11:30 AM
Lighten up

Lesbian hater.

JudynTX
02-19-2009, 11:32 AM
Lesbian hater.

Hardly! :lol

peewee's lovechild
02-19-2009, 11:35 AM
Hardly! :lol

So, you like to dive for the muff?

JudynTX
02-19-2009, 11:37 AM
So, you like to dive for the muff?

I'm strickly dickly :lol

peewee's lovechild
02-19-2009, 11:40 AM
I'm strickly dickly :lol

Then, you suck.

rr2418
02-19-2009, 02:40 PM
Lighten up

I was being sarcastic! Being that in todays society you can't say anything about gays without being called homophobic or other names.

JudynTX
02-19-2009, 02:45 PM
I was being sarcastic! Being that in todays society you can't say anything about gays without being called homophobic or other names.

:tu I hear ya.

tonylongoriafan
02-24-2009, 10:52 AM
what was up with that conversation with tony and jack in like the last minute of the show? and now they're invading the white house? this season is all over the place.

ATRAIN
02-24-2009, 10:56 AM
what was up with that conversation with tony and jack in like the last minute of the show? and now they're invading the white house? this season is all over the place.

Well I think a lot of us knew there was a higher power and it looks to be the guy from that 2 hour season preview.

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-24-2009, 11:20 AM
First things first, chalk up another Bruce Willis rip off (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3058708&postcount=67). Jack and Agent Walker take a dangerous drive through a city park to make up some time. 24 With a Vengeance!

And Colonel Dubaku got to be the center of three of season 2's greatest hits. Jack pulls a gun on a medical professional. A key person is critically wounded and revived at great risk to their life in order to extract vital information. Vital information is hidden in a chip stashed under the skin.

My prayers are answered! Tony's back! Hopefully Agent Walker will just go become a damn nun instead of wringing her hands every ten seconds. How many times have she and Jack had this conversation this season.

"Jack, we can't do this."
"We don't have any other option."
"Oh, ok."

"Jack we really shouldn't have done that."
"We didn't have any other option. Now get focused and let's finish the job."
"Ok. But I don't think we should be doing this."

Tony's definitely got some angle at play here. I think he's honest about wanting Jack's help to stop this upcoming attack but it's also a pretense for getting at some one himself. Maybe the senator? He admits he's done some bad stuff against the government, but stopped short becaus he didn't want innocent civilians hurt. There's someone up the food chain he doesn't think of as innocent.

And it looks like the estranged first daughter will get to be our Kim Bauer for the next few hours when he sneaks out of the White House and gets snatched visiting her father. Which is a shame because I really like the actress who plays her when she was on Jericho, playing a non-damselly in distress character.

tonylongoriafan
02-24-2009, 11:25 AM
Tony's definitely got some angle at play here. I think he's honest about wanting Jack's help to stop this upcoming attack but it's also a pretense for getting at some one himself. Maybe the senator? He admits he's done some bad stuff against the government, but stopped short becaus he didn't want innocent civilians hurt. There's someone up the food chain he doesn't think of as innocent.

maybe jack will have to shoot tony like he did his other friend, the black ctu agent from a few seasons back...that was awesome drama

peewee's lovechild
02-24-2009, 11:26 AM
I really, really, really, really can't stand the President. She ruins every god damned scene she's in.

I couldn't stand that she was looked like a lost puppy at the hospital and then she tries to act all tough and mean when her daughter is around. I can't fucking stand her.

I can't stand Agent Walker either. I'm so tired of her bullshit. I mean, yea, she's all sorts of hot, but they're going too far with the guilt thing. There's no way real agents act this way.

Anyway, Jack telling her that the next time she pulls a gun on him he'll put her down was just fucking awesome. I like how Jack doesn't let anything get in his way.

What's up with the Prez having to "think about" standing up for Jack???? Fuck, any Prez would've given him complete immunity from anything after saving thier ass.

Almeida is up to something. I also think he wants the Senator dead. I want to see him dead too, not only for what he's trying to do to Jack, but also because he was always such an ass to Eric on That 70s Show.

florige
02-24-2009, 12:58 PM
I really, really, really, really can't stand the President. She ruins every god damned scene she's in.

I couldn't stand that she was looked like a lost puppy at the hospital and then she tries to act all tough and mean when her daughter is around. I can't fucking stand her.

I can't stand Agent Walker either. I'm so tired of her bullshit. I mean, yea, she's all sorts of hot, but they're going too far with the guilt thing. There's no way real agents act this way.

Anyway, Jack telling her that the next time she pulls a gun on him he'll put her down was just fucking awesome. I like how Jack doesn't let anything get in his way.

What's up with the Prez having to "think about" standing up for Jack???? Fuck, any Prez would've given him complete immunity from anything after saving thier ass.

Almeida is up to something. I also think he wants the Senator dead. I want to see him dead too, not only for what he's trying to do to Jack, but also because he was always such an ass to Eric on That 70s Show.

I agree on all points. For some reason I have Jack dying this season or getting critically injured at some point.

Spurtacus
02-25-2009, 01:01 AM
Freckles is so hot when she gets emotional. :tu

This season is so so. Just feels like more of the same and thus predictable.

Trainwreck2100
02-25-2009, 01:41 AM
Freckles is so hot when she gets emotional. :tu

This season is so so. Just feels like more of the same and thus predictable.

it should be noted that they have just gotten into the episodes filmed after the writer's strike these last two weeks so we might get some different things since there was a year between filming and the early episodes were rushed to beat the strike

J.T.
02-25-2009, 01:51 AM

Dumbass. You better take that back before Red puts his foot in your ass.

J.T.
02-25-2009, 01:53 AM
First things first, chalk up another Bruce Willis rip off (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3058708&postcount=67). Jack and Agent Walker take a dangerous drive through a city park to make up some time. 24 With a Vengeance!

The part at the beginning of Season 5 when Jack is inside the ventilation system at the airport was eerily Die Hard-ish as well.

peewee's lovechild
02-25-2009, 12:12 PM
Dumbass. You better take that back before Red puts his foot in your ass.

degenerate_gambler
03-02-2009, 05:21 PM
2 hrs of bauer tonite :hat

JudynTX
03-02-2009, 05:35 PM
:toast Yeah! Play the 24 Drinking Game. Everytime Jack says Chloe, take a drink. :lol

degenerate_gambler
03-02-2009, 05:37 PM
:toast Yeah! Play the 24 Drinking Game. Everytime Jack says Chloe, take a drink. :lol

i guarantee you i'll get more fucked up than you if i take a drink everytime jack kills someone..

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Tonight's intense :tu

Hemotivo
03-02-2009, 10:53 PM
http://media.movieweb.com/news/2008/elisaCuthbert24.jpg

is she back?

http://superhotsexywomen.com/ElishaCuthbert1.jpg

JudynTX
03-03-2009, 08:44 AM
Tonight's intense :tu

Yes it was, great episode. There were so many times I wanted to punch the TV. :bang Why didn't the President's daughter lock that damn door when she was trying to send the code via flashlight?

I hate Janis, I thought her and Chloe were going to throw down, I wish they had.

This is the worst actress portraying the President - please have her replaced!

I still don't trust Ethan. And Larry is irking me.

If they had let Jack torture Bennett none of this would have happened.

tonylongoriafan
03-03-2009, 10:14 AM
the 2nd hour was awesome...i blame freakin freckles for pounding on jack so much that he opens the door...jack should have just put the president to sleep the way he did bill...wtf?

easjer
03-03-2009, 10:38 AM
Ree-diculous. Last night was not even jumping the shark stupid, they then made shark fin soup and ate it.

I do not have enough willing suspension of disbelief in the world. I get the real time format makes it tense and exciting, but when that is solely at the expense of dragging it out by having the most wishy-washy characters imaginable flip flop every which way and change their minds 50 thousand times and make stupid ass decisions, I can't take it. I'm sorry - the Secret Service is not just going to abandon the building because some dude hacked the channel and says he's got the president.

And Sprague Graydon - what have they done to you? I loved you so much as spunky, smart Heather on Jericho (ie, the best show ever) and now you are reduced to this? LAME.

degenerate_gambler
03-10-2009, 08:53 AM
Bill Buchanan has finally assumed room temperature? bout time...

and hopefully more Jon Voight from here on out...

Larry...ur a dicknose

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 09:37 AM
We're finally getting somewhere.

Last night's episode was pretty damn good.

I still hate the President with a passion. I just hope one of the plots to kill her actually happens. I'm so sick of that bitch.

And, while they're at it, they can kill her daughter too. That scene at the end where she talks down Ethan was stupid as fuck. I hope she dies.

Bill dying sucked. I liked his character. But, this will fuel Jack to do whatever it takes to get to the bottom of all this.

Next week's episode is going to kick some ass. I hope Jack beats the shit out of the Senator.

misterx91578
03-10-2009, 10:29 AM
loving this season so far

JudynTX
03-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Bill Buchanan has finally assumed room temperature? bout time...

and hopefully more Jon Voight from here on out...

Larry...ur a dicknose

+1 There's something about him that I don't trust.

:( @ Bill's death. Jack said it was suppose to be him setting off the device.

I see Chloe's husband - Morris in next week's episode. :D

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 12:07 PM
:( @ Bill's death. Jack said it was suppose to be him setting off the device.

yea, but Bill said that he couldn't do what Jack is prepared to do.

That was actually pretty ballsy of him.

JudynTX
03-10-2009, 12:08 PM

Oh I agree, I'm just saying it could have been Jack that was dead right now. But you and I both know Jack has lots of work to do. I hate his father! :ihit

florige
03-10-2009, 12:10 PM

I actually teared up when they gave Bill the silent clock. He was one of my all time favorite characters as well. So what ever happened to Karen Hayes?

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Oh I agree, I'm just saying it could have been Jack that was dead right now. But you and I both know Jack has lots of work to do.

I hope the dead bodies start piling up.

There's nothing like a pissed off Jack.

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 12:12 PM
I actually teared up when they gave Bill the silent clock. He was one of my all time favorite characters as well. So what ever happened to Karen Hayes?

Karen Hayes was Jack's ex flame, right?

If that's the chick we're talking about, she went catatonic after the Chinese tortured her when she went to look for Jack. Her father is taking care of her now.

JudynTX
03-10-2009, 12:14 PM
I hope the dead bodies start piling up.

There's nothing like a pissed off Jack.

You don't drink right?

I was going to say that we play a drinking game at home and take a swig whenever Jack says "damn it". :lol

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 12:16 PM
You don't drink right?

I was going to say that we play a drinking game at home and take a swig whenever Jack says "damn it". :lol

Hahahaha, we'd get plastered.

I'll take a shot of Dr. Pepper every time it happens.

JudynTX
03-10-2009, 12:17 PM
:tu

florige
03-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Karen Hayes was Jack's ex flame, right?

If that's the chick we're talking about, she went catatonic after the Chinese tortured her when she went to look for Jack. Her father is taking care of her now.

Karen Hayes was Bill's wife dude!:lol

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 12:22 PM
Karen Hayes was Bill's wife dude!:lol

I'm getting everyone mixed up.

florige
03-10-2009, 12:25 PM

I'm getting everyone mixed up.

\

Audrey Raines is the one Jack used to have a fling with.

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 12:33 PM
\

Audrey Raines is the one Jack used to have a fling with.

There you go.

Raines - Hayes . . . a guy can get mixed up.

peewee's lovechild
03-10-2009, 12:33 PM
Did Karen get immunity for something?

Or, was that someone else?

florige
03-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Did Karen get immunity for something?

Or, was that someone else?

Bill did for him releasing Ali mistakenly then Karen tried to cover it up or something like that. Remember she was doing something on the computer and they figured out it was her and put her into holding. Lennox talked Daniels into letting her and Bill just off to live there lives because he had that dirt on him. But I don't know what happened to Karen though. I guess just put her down along with the other mia's that show has accumulated over the seasons.

brettn
03-10-2009, 01:53 PM
BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLL :(

At least he went out with a bang. Literally.

JudynTX
03-17-2009, 07:57 AM
Damn! Jack's being set up and that sucks. :td

I hate Larry, he's gotta be a mole too. :bang

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 07:59 AM
Damn! Jack's being set up and that sucks. :td

I hate Larry, he's gotta be a mole too. :bang

Nah no way Larry is a mole but he is a little bitch. I hope Jack kills him for the "greater good". Man right when I am starting to like Red Foreman he goes and gets capped!! Jack being set up left and right kind of pisses me off but I know we will clear his name. I bet anything Tony turns on Jack next week.

JudynTX
03-17-2009, 08:00 AM
Nah no way Larry is a mole but he is a little bitch.

He's so far up Renee's skirt, it's not even funny. :lmao

I hope Jack kills him for the "greater good". Man right when I am starting to like Red Foreman he goes and gets capped!! Jack being set up left and right kind of pisses me off but I know we will clear his name. I bet anything Tony turns on Jack next week.

Tony? :(

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 08:04 AM
He's so far up Renee's skirt, it's not even funny. :lmao

Tony? :(

Yeah I just have this feeling that Tony has his own motives somehow. That scene where he just stared at his "mentor" after he was killed is in the back of my mind.

I am even further up Renee's skirt.....DAMN everytime I see her I get a little antsy in my pantsy.

JudynTX
03-17-2009, 08:08 AM
Yeah I just have this feeling that Tony has his own motives somehow. That scene where he just stared at his "mentor" after he was killed is in the back of my mind.

I'd hate to think that Tony is in cahoots with Jack's dad too?

I am even further up Renee's skirt.....DAMN everytime I see her I get a little antsy in my pantsy.

I bet you do. Is it the red hair? :rolleyes

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 08:11 AM
I'd hate to think that Tony is in cahoots with Jack's dad too?

I bet you do. Is it the red hair? :rolleyes

Yeah I just dont know about Tony this season, something is still off.

Its the red hair and her rocking tits hahaha......hey you asked. Oh yeah and those green eyes!!!! I would bring her breakfast in bed every day!!

JudynTX
03-17-2009, 08:14 AM
Yeah I just dont know about Tony this season, something is still off.

Does he blame Jack for his wife's death?

Its the red hair and her rocking tits hahaha......hey you asked. Oh yeah and those green eyes!!!! I would bring her breakfast in bed every day!!

Would you bring Janis breakfast in bed? :lol

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 08:16 AM
Does he blame Jack for his wife's death?

Would you bring Janis breakfast in bed? :lol

No I dont believe he blames Jack for that but he prob hates the world for losing Michelle. I bet anything in a twist Tony is going to Kidnapp Kim or something.

FUCK NO....my heart is with Renee!!! I get lost her eyes......after I stare at her tits for a while of course.

JudynTX
03-17-2009, 08:30 AM
FUCK NO....my heart is with Renee!!! I get lost her eyes......after I stare at her tits for a while of course.

:lol She could probably kick your ass.

Thunder Dan
03-17-2009, 08:32 AM
Tony is in cahoots with the enemy because there is no other way that Quinn would have known Jack was at Meyers home

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 08:33 AM
:lol She could probably kick your ass.

Oh yeah im sure she could and I would let her!!!

http://blogs.4bauer.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/agent-walker.jpg

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 08:34 AM
Tony is in cahoots with the enemy because there is no other way that Quinn would have known Jack was at Meyers home

Wait did Jack tell Tony he was going over there?

JudynTX
03-17-2009, 08:36 AM

I don't think Jack told Tony where he was, it was Larry, I'm telling ya. :bang

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 08:37 AM

hmmmm very interesting..... you know you might be right. Thats why he is suspending Renee and is all about framing Jack. I think that would be too obvious though.

Thunder Dan
03-17-2009, 08:38 AM
Wait did Jack tell Tony he was going over there?

didn't he call him on the phone like 10 minutes before Quinn showed up

Thunder Dan
03-17-2009, 08:39 AM

that could be, and he could be the source that broke the story to the news about Jack

JudynTX
03-17-2009, 08:40 AM
hmmmm very interesting..... you know you might be right. Thats why he is suspending Renee and is all about framing Jack. I think that would be too obvious though.

He's using Renee to get to Jack, he knows she's helping him.

didn't he call him on the phone like 10 minutes before Quinn showed up

I think that was Renee he called, while she was still packing up her office.

Thunder Dan
03-17-2009, 08:42 AM
He's using Renee to get to Jack, he knows she's helping him.

I think that was Renee he called, while she was still packing up her office.

No I know for a fact he called Tony at one point last night. But if Tony was part of the terrorist group, why would he tell Jack about it in the first place

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 08:42 AM
But didnt moss lead the strike to save the president but then again that "company" wasnt totally for attacking us but it was for the greater good right?

JudynTX
03-17-2009, 08:43 AM
No I know for a fact he called Tony at one point last night. But if Tony was part of the terrorist group, why would he tell Jack about it in the first place

He called Tony right after he killed Quinn. :lol

Thunder Dan
03-17-2009, 08:47 AM
Actually now that I think about it I think it is Larry. I mean the guy is just a douche

florige
03-17-2009, 08:48 AM

I'm with Atrain on this one. Tony has something else in mind. I can totally see him and Jack going at it.

And am I the only one who hates the Presidents daughter? Geeez she sucks!

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 08:52 AM
I'm with Atrain on this one. Tony has something else in mind. I can totally see him and Jack going at it.

And am I the only one who hates the Presidents daughter? Geeez she sucks!

I dont mind her so much but im sure we are going to see something go down with her. She is hot too by the way lmao.

florige
03-17-2009, 08:54 AM
I think Larry is too stupid to pull something like that off. I would go with the girl with the glasses before I go with Larry.

peewee's lovechild
03-17-2009, 09:07 AM
Red Forman got killed!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF???

They didn't even give him a chance to put a boot someone's ass??

peewee's lovechild
03-17-2009, 09:08 AM
I bet anything Tony turns on Jack next week.

No way.

But, there's something else to Tony . . . we'll just have to wait and see.

My bet is that he recruits Jack into some secret underground organization that rights all the wrongs in the world.

Maybe.

Thunder Dan
03-17-2009, 09:40 AM
Red Forman got killed!!!!!!!!!!!

is that the sausage king of Chicago?

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 09:53 AM
is that the sausage king of Chicago?

Thats Abe Froman lmao

peewee's lovechild
03-17-2009, 10:17 AM
Red head Renee is the hottest woman on television.

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 10:18 AM
This pic is funny, it looks like she is grabbing Jack's junk http://www.kiefer-rocks.com/photos/large_celebs/annie-wersching.jpg

JudynTX
03-17-2009, 10:20 AM
This pic is funny, it looks like she is grabbing Jack's junk http://www.kiefer-rocks.com/photos/large_celebs/annie-wersching.jpg

:baby I'd be grabbing his junk too.

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 10:22 AM
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/gallery/stills3/qdig-files/converted-images/foxy-gals-so-fresh-promos/med_annie-wersching-so-fresh.jpg

God Damn they are Rocking Tits!!

peewee's lovechild
03-17-2009, 10:22 AM
I think Larry is too stupid to pull something like that off. I would go with the girl with the glasses before I go with Larry.

Larry is a fucking idiot. I can't believe that his character would actually be that stupid.

The President's daughter is annoying and her character was thrown in just to add drama.

The President continues to be the most useless piece of shit on this show.

But, having said all that, last night's episode was pretty damn good.
To bad Red Foreman had to die.

peewee's lovechild
03-17-2009, 10:23 AM

Kiefer's gay.

If I were him, my hands would've been waaaaaaaay up that skirt when that pic was taken.

peewee's lovechild
03-17-2009, 10:23 AM
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/gallery/stills3/qdig-files/converted-images/foxy-gals-so-fresh-promos/med_annie-wersching-so-fresh.jpg

God Damn they are Rocking Tits!!

That's an impressive red X you posted there.

JudynTX
03-17-2009, 10:25 AM
In the previews for next week, am I the only one who noticed the scene between the Pres and her Chief of Staff? She was pressed up against him.......having an affair?

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 10:25 AM
Larry is a fucking idiot. I can't believe that his character would actually be that stupid.

The President's daughter is annoying and her character was thrown in just to add drama.

The President continues to be the most useless piece of shit on this show.

But, having said all that, last night's episode was pretty damn good.
To bad Red Foreman had to die.

Yeah last nights episode was damn good and this season has been pretty bad ass. Last nights episode had that nice suspenseful action that I love in 24. The scene where he is running and hiding from that killer reminded me of a few seasons back where Jack was holding up with Audry's ex and they were in that shop and had that stand off with the soldiers with those 2 mexican dudes. That was a bad ass moment in 24 history.

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 10:26 AM
That's an impressive red X you posted there.

can anyone else see the pic? I can see it!! Here is the link

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 10:28 AM
http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/lb/fox_winter_party_3_140109/annie_wersching_2244290.jpg

I would suck on those for hours

peewee's lovechild
03-17-2009, 10:30 AM
http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/lb/fox_winter_party_3_140109/annie_wersching_2244290.jpg

I would suck on those for hours

That woman is beautiful.

I would give her the most pleasurable 20 seconds of her life.

JudynTX
03-17-2009, 10:32 AM
I think Audrey is prettier than Renee. :D

peewee's lovechild
03-17-2009, 10:33 AM

I think you're stupid.

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 10:40 AM

I think you're stupid.

Audrey was hot but no way she compares to Renee. Renee might possibly be one of the hottest girls to ever come out on 24.

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 10:52 AM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06gwfsd9IF1QJ/340x.jpg

JudynTX
03-17-2009, 10:54 AM
I think you're stupid.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06gwfsd9IF1QJ/340x.jpg

:lol Well maybe I'll change my mind.......

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 10:59 AM
http://blogs.nypost.com/popwrap/photos/annie-wersching-interview.jpg

Thunder Dan
03-17-2009, 11:02 AM
Red head Renee is the hottest woman on television.

I agree. I would stuff her shepherds pie so hard she wouldn't know what hit her

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 11:03 AM
http://blogs.nypost.com/popwrap/photos/Rene%27s-outfit-change.jpg

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 11:03 AM

lmao

Thunder Dan
03-17-2009, 11:04 AM
she would look good with some of my cream of potato hanging from her mouth

Thunder Dan
03-17-2009, 11:05 AM
I love Irish chicks

peewee's lovechild
03-17-2009, 11:12 AM
I love Irish chicks

I went to Ireland just for the chicks.

I think I got an Irish chick pregnant.
Well, I did enough to get a chick pregnant.

I hope she was on the pill.

florige
03-17-2009, 11:26 AM
Audrey was hot but no way she compares to Renee. Renee might possibly be one of the hottest girls to ever come out on 24.

That woman is beautiful.

I would give her the most pleasurable 20 seconds of her life.

So all you guys are saying that you would do her before you would Kim Bauer?
I'm not saying Renee doesn't look nice, but Kim Bauer was just plain hot imo.

Thunder Dan
03-17-2009, 11:29 AM

I can tell she has a better personality than Kim. That is really all that matters to me

peewee's lovechild
03-17-2009, 11:29 AM

You know, I would do her before Kim Bauer.

In a perfect world, I'd do her and then do Kim. Or, do them both at the same time.

But, if I have to go in order, I'd go with Renee first.

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 11:34 AM
You know, I would do her before Kim Bauer.

In a perfect world, I'd do her and then do Kim. Or, do them both at the same time.

But, if I have to go in order, I'd go with Renee first.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 11:35 AM
I went to Ireland just for the chicks.

I think I got an Irish chick pregnant.
Well, I did enough to get a chick pregnant.

I hope she was on the pill.

Jerking off thinking about Irish chicks doesnt count.

peewee's lovechild
03-17-2009, 11:38 AM
Jerking off thinking about Irish chicks doesnt count.

I jerked off right inside an Irish cooch.

Thunder Dan
03-17-2009, 11:40 AM
this is the chick from 24 in about 15 years

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/CRIME/03/17/olson.release/t1home.olson.mug.gi.jpg

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 11:42 AM
I jerked off right inside an Irish cooch.

LOL I bet you did. Do all Irish chicks look like this 24 goddess?

peewee's lovechild
03-17-2009, 11:45 AM

Like any other country, there are some beautiful women and there are some real dogs.

I saw quite a bit of hot chicks when I traveled there.

florige
03-17-2009, 11:47 AM

Man I feel sorry for that chick if she ever ends up stuck in a elevator with you guys. The shit you guys might do to her probably wouldn't be legal. Especially "the" Peewee. lol

peewee's lovechild
03-17-2009, 11:49 AM
Man I feel sorry for that chick if she ever ends up stuck in a elevator with you guys. The shit you guys might do to her probably wouldn't be legal. Especially "the" Peewee. lol

I would tear her apart before we get to the second floor.

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 11:54 AM
I would tear her apart before we get to the second floor.

I have already raped her with my eyes at least a dozen times this past hour.

Trainwreck2100
03-17-2009, 11:59 AM
why does the assasin need a mole when he had a police scanner? Also i hope if there is a mole its Janice cause she needs to get plugged in the head

peewee's lovechild
03-17-2009, 12:02 PM
I have already raped her with my eyes at least a dozen times this past hour.

:lmao:lmao

God damn, ATRAIN . . . you could've said "I've already fucked her" but nooooooo . . . you just had to go with the rape.

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 12:05 PM

God damn, ATRAIN . . . you could've said "I've already fucked her" but nooooooo . . . you just had to go with the rape.

A buddy of mine gave me the best advice I have ever heard back in high school. "You dont know what fun is until you rape a girl"

He was a smart man!! On that note YES I have raped her at least a dozen times with my eyes......I even pulled out and shot her in those beautiful green eyes.

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 12:06 PM
why does the assasin need a mole when he had a police scanner? Also i hope if there is a mole its Janice cause she needs to get plugged in the head

Janice needs to get bitch slapped by Jack........which is worse than getting plugged in the head.

CuckingFunt
03-17-2009, 12:38 PM
A buddy of mine gave me the best advice I have ever heard back in high school. "You dont know what fun is until you rape a girl"

He was a smart man!! On that note YES I have raped her at least a dozen times with my eyes......I even pulled out and shot her in those beautiful green eyes.

There are some thoughts you probably shouldn't post.

ATRAIN
03-17-2009, 12:40 PM
there are some thoughts you probably shouldn't post.

lmao dont worry I would never rape anyone..............well except maybe Agent Walker!!!!!:eyebrows

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-17-2009, 02:10 PM
I have to hand it to this season, they've kept me guessing with Tony. I really don't know what to make of him. I don't believe he's going to betray Jack, but I wouldn't put it past him to possibly have some designs of his own on the bioweapon. Maybe Starkwood or whatever the fuck the military contractor company is somehow has ties to the one that Robocop was working for when he blew up Tony's wife. They literally shot my theory that he was after Clarence Bodicker full of holes last night.

And I'm not liking the estranged first daughter either. It feels like they're trying to find some of the magic that Sherri Palmer had with the whole political ice queen routine, but it's just not happening.

And to settle the debate, while Kim Bauer might be physically hotter, she has ruined just about every scene she ever stepped into. Renee is like a kinda whiny version of Jack with boobs, which is infinitely preferable to a dumb whore who gets caught in a cougar trap.

peewee's lovechild
03-17-2009, 02:12 PM
I have to hand it to this season, they've kept me guessing with Tony. I really don't know what to make of him. I don't believe he's going to betray Jack, but I wouldn't put it past him to possibly have some designs of his own on the bioweapon. Maybe Starkwood or whatever the fuck the military contractor company is somehow has ties to the one that Robocop was working for when he blew up Tony's wife. They literally shot my theory that he was after Clarence Bodicker full of holes last night.

And I'm not liking the estranged first daughter either. It feels like they're trying to find some of the magic that Sherri Palmer had with the whole political ice queen routine, but it's just not happening.

And to settle the debate, while Kim Bauer might be physically hotter, she has ruined just about every scene she ever stepped into. Renee is like a kinda whiny version of Jack with boobs, which is infinitely preferable to a dumb whore who gets caught in a cougar trap.

I remember the cougar trap!!