11-24-2008, 09:21 AM
chic sreaming @ utsa game

stxspurs
11-24-2008, 09:23 AM
did they say utsa was up by 71?

PeterBurns
11-24-2008, 09:31 AM
Yeah...They were up by 71....Crazy.
But then again. Tech beat ECU like 165-111 early last week.

I'll start this blog tomorrow, if you guys want to participate.
BCS Talk and Cowboys next.

stxspurs
11-24-2008, 09:34 AM
nice..i agree with what coach said about the bcs.....it should be settled on the field. alot of teams might be more deserving of the higher rank....tech shouldnt have dropped so low.....then again tech shouldnt have had thier asses handed to them

stxspurs
11-24-2008, 09:37 AM
agreed oliver....C Diaz is not that hot........Scarlett/Fox are waaaay hotter.

Taco
11-24-2008, 09:44 AM
Camron Diaz is hot

PeterBurns
11-24-2008, 09:48 AM
She's hot...Let's not get that twisted.
Just Scarlett is hotter. No Question at All.

PeterBurns
11-24-2008, 09:48 AM
Although both of the chicks in Forgetting Sarah Marshall are awesome!!!

Taco
11-24-2008, 09:59 AM
Forgetting who?

mouse
11-24-2008, 10:25 AM
This may be the earliest I have been up on a Monday since 1998 when I had a real job with Enron.What the hell are these fools rambling about, Are they trying to put me back to sleep?

stxspurs
11-24-2008, 10:30 AM
i think it started with reese witherspoon on GMSA.....then someone brought up camron diaz.....idk...hopefully we can get more ppl participate later on

mouse
11-24-2008, 10:35 AM
It would be nice if the topic stater was a real host of the show, in my view it kind of defeats the purpose, I feel like a Katrina victim having to settle for Mike Brown when I really wanted to talk to Bush.

Someone wake me back up if they talk about drugs,or the dirty corporate practices of sports.

DannyT
11-24-2008, 10:39 AM
Funny I feel the same about you...sometimes I get Speedy Gonzales when all Im looking for is Jerry.

PeterBurns
11-24-2008, 10:41 AM
Basically, Reese was on GMA...And in the break we talked about how hot she was. Then Andy said that Cam Diaz was hotter. It led to long 45 second discussion.

Mostly BCS talk today, and the different scenarios break out. A touch of Dallas talk, and touch of Spurs Talk. Spurs will be a big topic tomorrow, as we talk about Memphis Game, and status of Manu...etc.

Looks like Wednesday for his return. Which I still wish it was another week. I want Manu hungry and beyond healthy. I trust the Spurs would never rush Manu back, but it seems a few week earlier than believed.

mouse
11-24-2008, 10:44 AM
Is that the sandwich boy Walter Pass the tortilla doing sports updates? That dude must have some pictures of the program director doing coke or with a stripper. I thought all those fools from the Iverson comedy hour all got canned? If your going to keep Walter why not bring back the topic wheel?

And someone lend Walter a laptop it would be nice to see him post something.

DannyT
11-24-2008, 10:48 AM
Is that the sandwich boy Walter Pass the tortilla doing sports updates?

Classic example of Speedy G

mouse
11-24-2008, 10:48 AM
Talk. Spurs will be a big topic tomorrow,.

Thanks for the heads up I can go back to bed now! :tu

If you get a chance ask Andy Everett if he has to wait for someone to tell him to trim his nose hairs. If he says no? then ask him why do the people in charge of the Alamo Dome wait until some team or organization tells them they need to upgrade?

mouse
11-24-2008, 10:50 AM
Classic example of Speedy G

Is this the real DannyT? what time do you get up each day?

mouse
11-24-2008, 10:59 AM
Is it just me and my old clock I got from Goodwill or did Peter's show just go off the air? what are the hours of his show?

stxspurs
11-24-2008, 11:22 AM
till 9 then its dan patrick

mouse
11-24-2008, 11:41 AM
So it was them I was listening to all this time? :lmao

Ricardo Romo
11-24-2008, 03:07 PM
I don't see the Ticket participating in any ST idea that is my opinion.

tonylongoriafan
11-24-2008, 03:34 PM
I don't see the Ticket participating in any ST idea that is my opinion.

r u the real ricardo romo or just a ricardo romo...from utsa? wtf?

PeterBurns
11-24-2008, 06:15 PM
Not true Romo...I did Spurs Roundtables back in the day....Those were a blast.
And we've had Kori on before.

Manufan909
11-24-2008, 06:19 PM
Basically, Reese was on GMA...And in the break we talked about how hot she was. Then Andy said that Cam Diaz was hotter. It led to long 45 second discussion.

Mostly BCS talk today, and the different scenarios break out. A touch of Dallas talk, and touch of Spurs Talk. Spurs will be a big topic tomorrow, as we talk about Memphis Game, and status of Manu...etc.

Looks like Wednesday for his return. Which I still wish it was another week. I want Manu hungry and beyond healthy. I trust the Spurs would never rush Manu back, but it seems a few week earlier than believed.

I thought it's been confirmed for today by Pop?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110685 post #4

PeterBurns
11-24-2008, 06:24 PM
I thought it's been confirmed for today by Pop?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110685 post #4

Yeah...at the time of the show...we didn't have that word. It wasn't til after we were off air did we find out.

Personally, I still think it's too early. Easy week, and give him another week or two.

Can you imagine if he comes back, and gets hurt 1st game, how Spurs fans will ****

Brazil
11-24-2008, 06:34 PM
Yeah...at the time of the show...we didn't have that word. It wasn't til after we were off air did we find out.

Personally, I still think it's too early. Easy week, and give him another week or two.

Can you imagine if he comes back, and gets hurt 1st game, how Spurs fans will ****

won't happen now it's till the end ! :flag:

Ricardo Romo
11-24-2008, 07:27 PM
Not true Romo...I did Spurs Roundtables back in the day....Those were a blast.
And we've had Kori on before.

The round tables are done in private and are recorded it's not live! Also they were sponsored by KMOL/WOAI not the ticket radio.

I am talking about the ticket radio doing something with ST like a gtg, or a live radio show, etc.... If it wasn't for you, Kori would not have been asked to do her 7 minute cameo you had her do. So don't make it sound like the Ticket and ST go way back

Let's keep it real Peter.

PeterBurns
11-24-2008, 08:00 PM
The round tables are done in private and are recorded it's not live! Also they were sponsored by KMOL/WOAI not the ticket radio.

I am talking about the ticket radio doing something with ST like a gtg, or a live radio show, etc.... If it wasn't for you, Kori would not have been asked to do her 7 minute cameo you had her do. So don't make it sound like the Ticket and ST go way back

Let's keep it real Peter.

Okay...Perhaps not the Ticket and ST, but I have been.
I'm up for it. What ya thinking?

Last Comic Standing
11-24-2008, 08:16 PM
Okay...Perhaps not the Ticket and ST, but I have been.
I'm up for it. What ya thinking?

How about "kicking it with Kori" on Mondays or Fridays? She comes in with the latest news and rumors about the players San Antonio and whats hot and not on the blogs. She can talk about the mini meltdowns at MavTalk, the cometary they call SpursReport, or whats hot on eBay etc....she can be your to go gal on everything web related.

Also how about a caption contest? Post a picture of a Spurs player, Pop, or anyone you like and let the Spurs talk posters go to work. Give out a free medium pizza from Goomba's for the winner.

or maybe the best rant of the day contest, set aside a segment as callers line up to do the best sports rant for that day or week.

shall I go on..........................

PeterBurns
11-24-2008, 08:58 PM
Hmm.....How About Spurs Debates.

Kind of along the line of what we used to do with the Roundtables back in the day.
Different Spurs Topic. I find 2 posters on the site to give different opinions, and we award a winner.

Kind of like Battle Blogs but on Air....
Wonder if anyone could step up to the plate.

Big Worm
11-24-2008, 09:02 PM
Hmm.....How About Spurs Debates.

Kind of along the line of what we used to do with the Roundtables back in the day.
Different Spurs Topic. I find 2 posters on the site to give different opinions, and we award a winner.

Kind of like Battle Blogs but on Air....
Wonder if anyone could step up to the plate.

That would be cool to hear Ducks and Tpark go at it.

can I call in as the Worm?

PeterBurns
11-24-2008, 09:09 PM
Got to think of a good one to kick it off.

Hmm....

GoGatos.
11-24-2008, 09:21 PM
Why not a practice or Mock debate here this Friday to see who here has the right stuff?

mookie2001
11-24-2008, 09:40 PM
man burns youve got to talk some foul mess about boomer in the morning

PeterBurns
11-24-2008, 09:48 PM
man burns youve got to talk some foul mess about boomer in the morning

Tough to talk trash, when he can point to the soon to be F'd up BCS scoreboard.

I still think they are a more talented team than UT. I think Colt's heart is the only reason they won that game, and should be the reason why he wins the Heisman, but alas, Bradford will win it

Last Comic Standing
11-24-2008, 11:15 PM
Why not a practice or Mock debate here this Friday to see who here has the right stuff?

:tu

stxspurs
11-25-2008, 12:56 AM

what are u doing on....werent u sick

Last Comic Standing
11-25-2008, 01:50 AM
Why can't Wednesday be ST blog day where you dedicate one hour to the topics of our choice?

DannyT
11-25-2008, 02:29 AM
and bring Pop back...Bing Tim in...get somebody like Tony or Manu to do a weekly show...maybe the rookie...why not...But I agree with the online push. The blogs, Kori, and the contest.

if you want to be heard in San Antonio you have to make noise.