PDA

View Full Version : What if OSU beats OU and A&M upsets Texas?

lebomb
11-24-2008, 11:13 AM
WTF happens then? Tech back in the mix? :(

J.T.
11-24-2008, 11:16 AM
Did you really need to make a thread dedicated to this stupid fucking question?

lebomb
11-24-2008, 11:23 AM
Did you really need to make a thread dedicated to this stupid fucking question?

STFU...............did you have to come in if you didnt like the question? :rolleyes

Anyhow, after the dumbass response above.......everything can get much more complicated with a few upsets. Who would be considered better than who??? :(

Trainwreck2100
11-24-2008, 11:24 AM
USC plays in the title game.

A better question is what if OSU beats OU and Tech goes to the Big 12 championship, and Texas is at the end of the season ranked second with no championship game to play

lebomb
11-24-2008, 11:28 AM

A better question is what if OSU beats OU and Tech goes to the Big 12 championship, and Texas is at the end of the season ranked second with no championship game to play

Well you kind of made my point........there are so many teams knocking other teams off, this thing could get real ugly as far as a championship game goes.

Blake
11-24-2008, 11:32 AM

for Tech to go to championship game, they need a lot of help:

Tech needs to of course win out
OSU needs to beat OU
Bama needs to beat Florida
USC (and probably Boise St both) need to lose

if UT somehow goes to the title game with Tech winning the Big XII title, it will be the ultimate kick in the a$$ to the BCS system.

tonylongoriafan
11-24-2008, 12:58 PM

split national championship :p: do they still do that? the last i can remember was usc in 2003?

stretch
11-24-2008, 01:17 PM
WTF happens then? Tech back in the mix? :(

No because Bama, Florida, and USC all are in the mix and currently ahead of Tech.

Trainwreck2100
11-24-2008, 01:20 PM
No because Bama, Florida, and USC all are in the mix and currently ahead of Tech.

Bama and florida will knock each other out, as it stands the SEC champ gets into the title game unless Flo loses to state and beats bama. So its SEC vs. USC/Big XII champ depending on how this week plays out

IronMexican
11-24-2008, 01:23 PM
If OSU wins out, who do you guys think SC gets? I really hope Alabama can knock off Florida, and we get Florida.

stretch
11-24-2008, 01:32 PM
Bama and florida will knock each other out, as it stands the SEC champ gets into the title game unless Flo loses to state and beats bama. So its SEC vs. USC/Big XII champ depending on how this week plays out

Yeah, thats basically what I meant. Thanks for clarifying, lol

lebomb
11-24-2008, 01:42 PM
Yep craziness..............to me there will probably be 3-4 teams that get screwed out of competing for the title.

Indazone
11-24-2008, 01:46 PM
Penn State is technically still in the race.

stretch
11-24-2008, 02:10 PM
Yep craziness..............to me there will probably be 3-4 teams that get screwed out of competing for the title.

Tech not being one of them.

Blake
11-24-2008, 02:29 PM
Penn State is technically still in the race.

They are already headed for the Rose Bowl.