PDA

View Full Version : Would you fight over your dog?

JudynTX
11-24-2008, 01:47 PM
SAN ANTONIO -- A long-standing feud between neighbors led to two men being shot in East Bexar County, police said.

Deputies said two men began arguing Sunday morning, allegedly over a dog. According to officials, the argument escalated and both parties began shooting at one another.

Police said that between 15 and 20 rounds were exchanged during the shooting -- all while small children were in the next room.

Police said one man was shot in the foot, and another man was shot in the ankle.

According to police, one shooter took off with two other men -- and possibly the dog.

"The guys came back to claim the dog, the dog wasn't there," said Sgt. David Kilcrease, with the Bexar County Sherriff's Office. "The dog is gone and we don't know who took the dog."

Officials said they think the victims knew the man who shot them, but said they are being uncooperative.

http://www.ksat.com/news/18045731/detail.html

Sportcamper
11-24-2008, 01:57 PM
In Palmdale CA two neighbors were fighting over a pit-bull that kept getting out & chasing children…One man took matters in his own hands & bar be qued the dog & invited the neighbors over to eat it with corn tortillas & fresh chili salsa…

The bar be que'r was arrested…Can you believe that? Guy gets arrested for throwing a bar be que!

IronMexican
11-24-2008, 02:00 PM
In Palmdale CA two neighbors were fighting over a pit-bull that kept getting out & chasing children…One man took matters in his own hands & bar be qued the dog & invited the neighbors over to eat it with corn tortillas & fresh chili salsa…

The bar be que'r was arrested…Can you believe that? Guy gets arrested for throwing a bar be que!

I never heard about this. Craziness.

The Reckoning
11-24-2008, 02:18 PM
id let my dobe take matters into his own hands

Bigzax
11-24-2008, 02:22 PM

carne de perro! (http://www.20minutos.es/data/img/2007/01/26/554001.jpg) :hungry:

warning: do not click when hungry...or full...

balli
11-24-2008, 02:56 PM
warning: do not click when hungry...or full...
I should have listened... :vomit:

If anybody ever so much as laid a finger on my dog in a harmful way, I would fucking destroy them. At the same time though, a big part of being a good owner is not having a dog that would catalyze such an event, so it's not really a concern.

I. Hustle
11-24-2008, 03:06 PM
I wouldn't fight. I would just shoot :makemyday

exstatic
11-24-2008, 04:29 PM
These guys need their Texan cards taken away. Two hits in 15-20 rounds exchanged within an indoor room? Sheesh.

I. Hustle
11-24-2008, 04:30 PM
These guys need their Texan cards taken away. Two hits in 15-20 rounds exchanged within an indoor room? Sheesh.

/agree

MaNuMaNiAc
11-24-2008, 04:44 PM

within an indoor room? WTF?? Are you trying real hard to emphasize it happened inside or what?

exstatic
11-24-2008, 04:50 PM
within an indoor room? WTF?? Are you trying real hard to emphasize it happened inside or what?

Police said that between 15 and 20 rounds were exchanged during the shooting -- all while small children were in the next room.

Mentioned in the article. In a room means that you can't be more than maybe 20 feet from your target, probably closer to 10-15 feet for that socio-economic strata. How can you fucking miss so many times at that range? That's why the emphasis was on it being indoors.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-24-2008, 04:53 PM
Mentioned in the article. In a room means that you can't be more than maybe 20 feet from your target, probably closer to 10-15 feet for that socio-economic strata. How can you fucking miss so many times at that range? That's why the emphasis was on it being indoors.

:lol I realize that, I'm just busting your chops for using "within""indoors" and "room" all in the same sentence. It's like you REALLY want people to get it. :lol

exstatic
11-24-2008, 04:55 PM
:lol I realize that, I'm just busting your chops for using "within""indoors" and "room" all in the same sentence. It's like you REALLY want people to get it. :lol

Ah, grammar smack. Carry on.

jman3000
11-24-2008, 05:31 PM
when youre being shot at at close range you have a tendency not to aim and to just kinda fire blindly while at the same time using your off hand to cover your face.