PDA

View Full Version : Dreams involving Spurs players

HighLowLobForBig-50
11-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Ive had two other dreams that i can remember about hanging out with spurs players and each one was badass. Both times it was at Tim's house and other players would come and go throughout the dream. Both times the dreams felt very real, and both times i awoke thinkin' damn i just hung out with the spurs. I most often have lucid dreams where i just do whatever i want but all three spurs dreams were quite the opposite, just freakishly real. Which brings me to the dream i had last night. This was the most incredibly real feeling dream i have EVER had in my life and i freakin played the last 6 minutes of the 4th Q at the AT&T Center with da Spurs. I guess JV and Hill were both hurt cause i was the backup PG. So basically the dream started real suddenly and Pop is like hey you, come on , get in there. i look down at my jersey and im like oh shit. then i look up at the crowd and im like oh, oh shit. and then i guess my fight or flight was like lets do this. So the TO ended and i walked out onto the floor twards where Timmy was gonna inbound the ball to me, the whistle blew and he did. im dribbling up the floor and i dont even remember who we were playing, but my defender freakin baits me somehow and i got nervous and was called for steps at about halfcourt (i do remember that my defender new i was nervous/rookie or whatever) so im thinkin F , dont take me out pop, and he didnt. i went on to have a pretty decent little game(6 minutes or so) which included 2/3 from the field, one badass reverse layup that didnt count(foul away from the ball) , 2 reb (one of which timmy could have taken but let me) and 3 assists. (the most badass assist i would have had, timmy let go through his hands under the basket) It was me,timmy , KT,bruce and Mike and we won the game. I cannot express how real this dream was and how vivid it still is in my mind. After the game we went to tims crib like usual and most players were there except i remember asking where KT and bruce were. the feeling at the after party er whatever was like they were kinda taking me in as part of the team er somethin. we partied but i did not drink(still sober goin on 6 months i think) Tim was real chill and mellow and smokin up a storm. i just might have partaken in that....i cannot remember. Anyway , as silly as dreams are, it was so real i had to share with ST. Anybody else had a dream involving the Spurs?
:flag:

ShoogarBear
11-24-2008, 06:28 PM
I sense the classic is strong in this one . . .

:corn:

HighLowLobForBig-50
11-24-2008, 06:30 PM
if it happens again im goin' lucid on that ass and puttin D-Rob out there on the floor with me. can you guess which play i would run the very first time down the court ?

ashbeeigh
11-24-2008, 06:31 PM
:lmao no.

HighLowLobForBig-50
I sense the classic is strong in this one . . .

:corn:

yeah i figured it would go that way but F it

ShoogarBear
I just hope spurschick doesn't find this thread.

ORION
I had a dream that I cat sat Tim Duncan's cat and I petted it and it scratched me and gave me rabies

ORION
11-24-2008, 06:32 PM
Then I woke up and I was biting my own arm

Brazil
11-24-2008, 06:33 PM
Once I dreamed that TP was mvp of the finals... wait...

HighLowLobForBig-50
11-24-2008, 06:34 PM
that cat has rabies?!
good to know

HighLowLobForBig-50
11-24-2008, 06:34 PM
:lol

ShoogarBear
11-24-2008, 06:35 PM
I had a dream that I cat sat Tim Duncan's cat and I petted it and it scratched me and gave me rabies

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/ni/el-profesor-freud.jpg

"Too eezee!"

exstatic
11-24-2008, 06:42 PM

"Too eezee!"

:lmao

ORION
11-24-2008, 06:43 PM

"Too eezee!"

well I'm waiting. what could it mean?

duncan228
11-24-2008, 06:47 PM
*tiptoeing out of thread*

redskinfan
11-24-2008, 06:50 PM
GAY

leemajors
11-24-2008, 06:50 PM
at least you didn't give us a locker room shower scene.

ShoogarBear
11-24-2008, 06:58 PM
well I'm waiting. what could it mean?

Let's see. You catch a virus from somebody's pussy. What analogous real-life situation could that compare to?

ORION
11-24-2008, 07:06 PM
Let's see. You catch a virus from somebody's pussy. What analogous real-life situation could that compare to?
Well tell your sister to get checked then

Obstructed_View
11-24-2008, 07:29 PM
When I lived in SA I used to shoot hoops while listening to Spurs games on OAI. If I ever have a dream about playing basketball, one of the Spurs is usually on my team. I've associated basketball with them for half my life, so it's hardly surprising. Some of you spend more time around here than I do.

deadratsam
11-24-2008, 09:58 PM
Me and Tim were in some sort of toy factory like the one from Child's Play. He was mad because he had other places to be and we were arguing. Chucky comes along and I run to tackle him but end up flying into that doll-put-togetherer. Instead of become a chucky toy i fell through a chute and landed into a marshmallow pit. As I was swimming through the marshmallows I saw manu and brent sitting at a bar. I swam a bit farther but then it turned into a school dream and I don't think they were there any more.

I've had a few other Spurs dreams but that's the stuff for slashy fanfics and I'm not willing to put that stuff here.

Last Comic Standing
11-24-2008, 11:07 PM
In my dream I caught a fish that had a face like Manu. I tried to eat it but It just keep flopping on my plate.