PDA

View Full Version : real basketball on nba tv - tomorow

baraya
02-23-2005, 12:17 PM
realy boys::

on thursday night are goin to match two of euroleague best teams. FC Barcelona vs CSKA Moscow. you can see game on nbatv.
now you finnaly can watch some real basketball, odervise you´ll have to wait till playoff. :smokin

SequSpur
02-23-2005, 12:26 PM
Real basketball? Yeah right.

You might get away with this crap on the Hawks, Clippers or Bobcat forum, but not here in San Antonio.

Whats better than San Antonio vs. Houston?

Rasho vs. Yao..............

Should be on pay per view.

SLOVENIAN 8
02-23-2005, 12:33 PM
realy boys::

on thursday night are goin to match two of euroleague best teams. FC Barcelona vs CSKA Moscow. you can see game on nbatv.
now you finnaly can watch some real basketball, odervise you´ll have to wait till playoff. :smokin

I hate Barcelona!!!! :pctoss Olimpija is the best :smokin :lol

Nikos
02-24-2005, 01:23 AM
What time is this game on out of curiosity?

baraya
02-24-2005, 05:59 AM
Whats better than San Antonio vs. Houston?

Puerto rico vs. USA :lol

no joke// watch this game. you´re not going to see a lot of dunks, but you can really enjoy a great game, a lot of nice plays, more defence, more fighting for every point, every rebound... this two teams are really strong, probably stronger than few nba teams. ( hawks, GS, ...)

what´s happenig today in nba is really sad. there´s no true basketball anymore.. :rolleyes allstar game was just digusting. this is more a circus ,not a basketball( except carter´s dunk.. :smokin )

don´t miss this game...

( olimpija forever... )

xcoriate
02-24-2005, 06:49 AM
Carters dunk was part of the circus.......

Could you be any more hypocritical??

Nikos
02-24-2005, 10:43 AM
What time is the game on BARAVA (on NBATV)

baraya
02-24-2005, 01:52 PM
What time is the game on BARAYA (on NBATV)

can´t find it...

Winterthur Barcelona vs. CSKA Moscow
TVC CATALUNYA
RTR SPORT
CANAL + POLAND
RTV
PBS BOSNIA
RTK
VIASAT
RTS
SUPERSPORT 2
NBA TV

at 19.40 local time.. but you need to count a 6/7 hours if it´s gonna be live.
on nba.com is written only international and nothing more..

Slo spurs fan
02-24-2005, 02:36 PM
The game is starting now!

SLOVENIAN 8
02-24-2005, 02:39 PM
Yes the game start right now! But that is Booring Basketball!!! I hate them both :lol

fonzy16
02-24-2005, 02:39 PM
CSKA will win. Unless Bodiroga throws in a 30.

gus
02-24-2005, 04:15 PM
CSKA is killing Barcelona¡¡¡.

I think they are going to win the Euroleague.

baraya
02-25-2005, 08:07 AM
:rolleyes bodiroga really sux... a fucka also... but we saw a pretty good performance from cska... and they were shooting somekind bad for them. holden, brown, and granger just didn´t show anything :rolleyes

yes they will probably win EL title, becouse final four is in the moscow on their homecourt this year. they also didn´t lose a single game this year... and if there is someone who can stop them, is this maccabi. i hope that saras, parker, baston and vujcic are going to beat them down...