PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose takes over the game, Bulls win at the buzzer

BullsDynasty
11-24-2008, 11:23 PM
Derrick Rose had 6 Points in the final minute, he missed the last gamewinning shot but hughes grabs the rebounds and shoots the buzzer beater.

Derrick Rose had 25 Points and 10 assists, 6 of those points came in the final 50 seconds of the game.

So.... Do you guys still doubt he cant take over a game?

mystargtr34
11-24-2008, 11:24 PM
Calling Allanon.

:lol Rose was a beast tonight, clutch as fuck.

monosylab1k
11-24-2008, 11:25 PM
He missed a free throw in college, so he sucks.

GuerillaBlack
11-24-2008, 11:26 PM
Derrick Rose is the real deal. He delivers.

Spur-Addict
11-24-2008, 11:28 PM
Calling Allanon.

:lmao

In other news, Nocioni is stinking it up in fantasy land. What a waste right now.

Matchman
wait so wtf this post is about how good Rose is yet he missed a buzzerbeater tonight and the bulls won only because his teammate saved his ass:rolleyes?
this post doesnt even make sense:wakeup

sook
W0w...

balli
11-24-2008, 11:29 PM
I can take Rose doing his thing, but FUCK LARRY HUGHES. That hack, piece of shit, malcontent gets lucky at the end of the game? Fuck that.

Girasuck
11-24-2008, 11:30 PM
Rose won the game but he was assisted by a very questionable foul call on Paul Millsap. That call really hurt us. Why? Because C.J. Miles was inserted in for Millsap and C.J. was out of position on the weak side rebound that Hughes grabbed. Millsap would've had that rebound. Still though Rose was very impressive.

Pretty fun game to watch though. Several amazing plays during the game.

Findog
11-24-2008, 11:32 PM
It doesn't count because they weren't playing the 86 Celtics or the 96 Bulls. Until Rose demonstrates that he can beat one of those all-time great teams, he's just not very clutch.

BullsDynasty
11-24-2008, 11:33 PM
It doesn't count because they weren't playing the 86 Celtics or the 96 Bulls. Until Rose demonstrates that he can beat one of those all-time great teams, he's just not very clutch.

Do you even know what clutch is? Your opponent doesn't have to be good for you to be clutch......

sook
11-24-2008, 11:34 PM
Rose > Dwill

KidCongo
11-24-2008, 11:35 PM
I can take Rose doing his thing, but FUCK LARRY HUGHES. That hack, piece of shit, malcontent gets lucky at the end of the game? Fuck that.

oh man, I feel bad for you. He hits this one but misses a short jumper in game 2 of the ECF in 07.

Thats Leisure suit Larry.

balli
11-24-2008, 11:38 PM
Rose > Dwill

Oh fuck you. Until you see Rose do something to Deron other than injure him you should keep your mouth shut.

mVp
I only watched the last quarter... it was fun.

This Rose kid is pretty damn good... and what about Hughes with the game winner? the world might be ending soon :lol

Matchman
Do you even know what clutch is? Your opponent doesn't have to be good for you to be clutch......

http://www.dvdfanatic.com/covers/rockets.jpg

ElNono
11-24-2008, 11:40 PM
I've been watching a bunch of the Bulls games including tonight's game against Utah, and while Rose is very athletic and very talented, he's still very green. Most of his assists came from basically having to give up the ball on a drive to the basket because he was going to get blocked. Obviously he's a rookie, so his basketball IQ is still pretty low, but he has definitely impressed with his raw talent. I think he can be a Dwayne Wade minus the wheelchair guy in a year or two.

BullsDynasty
11-24-2008, 11:40 PM
Oh fuck you. Until you see Rose do something to Deron other than injure him you should keep your mouth shut.

Cry?

sook
11-24-2008, 11:41 PM

Rose can do it all it seems.

I wish we tanked the season just so we would have a chance at him :lol

Girasuck
11-24-2008, 11:41 PM
Rose > Dwill

Fuck you ya piece of shit. Why don't you head on over to Jazzfanz like you always do and start shit over there. Pussy.

sook
11-24-2008, 11:42 PM
Fuck you ya piece of shit. Why don't you head on over to Jazzfanz like you always do and start shit over there. Pussy.

lol at you.

So it turns out you lied.... correct? About being IP banned at jazzfanz?

And you replied to the same comment twice, in the future just edit it, god bless.

Findog
11-24-2008, 11:43 PM

Sorry, but just because I can score on my sister in a game of one on one when it's game point, that doesn't make me clutch. Derrick Rose is nothing special to me. I mean, come on, Memphis lost to Kansas! If he were clutch, he wouldn't have let that happen.

Until he steps it up and shows he can lead the Bulls to a victory over the 86 Celtics, the 99 Lakers or the 96 Bulls, I just can't have much respect for him. Any asshole can play well against the Utah Jazz. It takes a truly special talent to beat some of the all-time great teams.

Girasuck
11-24-2008, 11:44 PM
I've been watching a bunch of the Bulls games including tonight's game against Utah, and while Rose is very athletic and very talented, he's still very green. Most of his assists came from basically having to give up the ball on a drive to the basket because he was going to get blocked. Obviously he's a rookie, so his basketball IQ is still pretty low, but he has definitely impressed with his raw talent. I think he can be a Dwayne Wade minus the wheelchair guy in a year or two.

I couldn't disagree with you more. The Bulls were spreading the floor and running the high pick-n-roll so Rose could get into the lane and then kick it out for open jump shots. They ran the same damn play the entire 4th quarter. We couldn't stop it.

Girasuck
11-24-2008, 11:44 PM
lol at you.

So it turns out you lied.... correct? About being IP banned at jazzfanz?

And you replied to the same comment twice, in the future just edit it, god bless.

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not IP banned at jazzfanz. That's Bal you idiot.

Matchman
11-24-2008, 11:45 PM
Sorry, but just because I can score on my sister in a game of one on one when it's game point, that doesn't make me clutch. Derrick Rose is nothing special to me. I mean, come on, Memphis lost to Kansas! If he were clutch, he wouldn't have let that happen.

Until he steps it up and shows he can lead the Bulls to a victory over the 86 Celtics, the 99 Lakers or the 96 Bulls, I just can't have much respect for him. Any asshole can play well against the Utah Jazz. It takes a truly special talent to beat some of the all-time great teams.

where the fuckk is da 2 time champion Houston Rockets on your list :ihit:lol

sook
11-24-2008, 11:45 PM
What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not IP banned at jazzfanz. That's Bal you idiot.

Lies.

Jump ship while you still can.

And why did you go all Kamikazi over me because of a simple "Rose>Dwill"...it could hold to be true you know...:nope

Girasuck
11-24-2008, 11:46 PM
Lies.

And why did you jump all over me because of a simple "Rose>Dwill"...it could hold to be true you know...:nope

Because you're a piece of shit, that's why.

Kai
11-24-2008, 11:46 PM
Rose was pretty clutch, but if Larry Hughes misses, are we even having this conversation?

balli
11-24-2008, 11:48 PM

No shit, sook, you moron. Our avatars, signatures and handles are nothing alike. Get some common sense.

sook
11-24-2008, 11:48 PM
Because you're a piece of shit, that's why.

I respect pretty much every person and their opinion on this board.

I stated my opinion just as many Jazzfanz state Brewer>T-Mac....

sook
11-24-2008, 11:49 PM
No shit, sook, you moron. Our avatars, signatures and handles are nothing alike. Get some common sense.

Oh, so you two are acquainted?

balli
11-24-2008, 11:52 PM
Barely. I'm just able to differentiate between two different people based on, y'know, two different usernames and avatars. Apparently, the same is impossible for you.

sook
11-24-2008, 11:54 PM
Barely. I'm just able to differentiate between two different people based on, y'know, two different usernames and avatars. Apparently, the same is impossible for you.

I wholeheartedly apologize for being the cretin you depict me to be.

BullsDynasty
11-24-2008, 11:54 PM

Lets analyze your post.........

Sorry, but just because I can score on my sister in a game of one on one when it's game point, that doesn't make me clutch.

1.Definition of Clutch Webster Dictionary: The ability to perform well under extreme pressure.
Again what does that have anything to do with the strength of the opponent?

2. Its not simply you against your sister, its more like your sister against you because Derrick Rose is a Rookie, and those are veteran players....

Memphis lost to Kansas! If he were clutch, he wouldn't have let that happen.

1. Jordan's Bulls lost against Orlando in the final minutes of the Playoff series in 1995, are you saying Jordan isn't clutch because of that one game? Duncan and the Spurs lost 2006 game 7 against the mavs, Nowitzki choked out the finals series against Miami heat in 2006, Steve Nash couldn't seal the deal against Spurs in 07, Kobe lost a couple of key games in the playoffs.........

2. Losing one game doesnt mean you arent clutch.... If for anything, all the great players lost a key game in the playoffs, tell me one player who didnt?

Until he steps it up and shows he can lead the Bulls to a victory over the 86 Celtics, the 99 Lakers or the 96 Bulls,

1- Whatever drugs you're on it works because how the fuck can Derrick Rose SHOW he can lead the bulls against the 86 celtics or the 99 lakers when they dont play anymore?

2- Again he is only a rookie.

Any asshole can play well against the Utah Jazz. It takes a truly special talent to beat some of the all-time great teams.

1- You're an idiot

2- Refer to point # 1

sook
11-24-2008, 11:56 PM
Lets analyze your post.........

1.Definition of Clutch Webster Dictionary: The ability to perform well under extreme pressure.
Again what does that have anything to do with the strength of the opponent?

2. Its not simply you against your sister, its more like your sister against you because Derrick Rose is a Rookie, and those are veteran players....

1. Jordan's Bulls lost against Orlando in the final minutes of the Playoff series in 1995, are you saying Jordan isn't clutch because of that one game? Duncan and the Spurs lost 2006 game 7 against the mavs, Nowitzki choked out the finals series against Miami heat in 2006, Steve Nash couldn't seal the deal against Spurs in 07, Kobe lost a couple of key games in the playoffs.........

2. Losing one game doesnt mean you arent clutch.... If for anything, all the great players lost a key game in the playoffs, tell me one player who didnt?

1- Whatever drugs you're on it works because how the fuck can Derrick Rose SHOW he can lead the bulls against the 86 celtics or the 99 lakers when they dont play anymore?

2- Again he is only a rookie.

1- You're an idiot

2- Refer to point # 1

Don't listen to them , you really got yourself a keeper there. What he will develop into is scary for most people to comprehend.

resistanze
11-24-2008, 11:56 PM
Where's Epic Fail?

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-25-2008, 12:22 AM
Billups > Rose......... as was evident last night :smokin

Findog
11-25-2008, 12:25 AM
1. Jordan's Bulls lost against Orlando in the final minutes of the Playoff series in 1995, are you saying Jordan isn't clutch because of that one game?

Jordan knocked down the shot to beat Georgetown in the college game. Under the same circumstances, Rose failed. I just can't trust Rose to do anything right in crunch time because of that Memphis-Kansas game. That showed me all I need to see about Derrick Rose. That's going to be an eternal stain on his legacy unless he can step it up and prove that he can beat an all-time team like Bill Russell's Celtics, Magic's Lakers, Jordan's Bulls or Gus William's Sonics. If he can't beat those teams, then he ain't worth a damn.

He'd better figure it out, because until he does, he's not clutch.

mystargtr34
11-25-2008, 12:44 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao Findog - leave him alone

Bandwagon Fan
11-25-2008, 02:09 AM
wait so wtf this post is about how good Rose is yet he missed a buzzerbeater tonight and the bulls won only because his teammate saved his ass:rolleyes?
this post doesnt even make sense:wakeup
+10

Allanon
11-25-2008, 02:36 AM
I didn't cherry pick Rose's performance yesterday against Billups where he let the Nuggz go on an 18 to 2 run to win the game. He disappeared in the 4th.

Or that he had a great game against some guy named Ronnie Price in Utah.

He goes up against Andre Miller soon, let's give it a few more games guys :D

Darthkiller
11-25-2008, 04:22 AM
wow, what a game , rose was the complete package, shooting from outside, floater , spin moves. Rookie of the year fo sure!

BullsDynasty
11-25-2008, 11:00 AM
I didn't cherry pick Rose's performance yesterday against Billups where he let the Nuggz go on an 18 to 2 run to win the game. He disappeared in the 4th.

Or that he had a great game against some guy named Ronnie Price in Utah.

He goes up against Andre Miller soon, let's give it a few more games guys :D

Did you cherry pick his 25 point 9 assist performance over Steve Nash? Or how about his 23 point game against Jason Kidd?

Allanon
11-25-2008, 12:35 PM
Did you cherry pick his 25 point 9 assist performance over Steve Nash? Or how about his 23 point game against Jason Kidd?

I believe you have your numbers mixed up:

Against Nash, he only had 18 points and 6 assists, this was the game I think Nash was not feeling well, Nash missed most of the game.

Against JKidd, he only had 16 points and 6 assists. This was the game that Ben Gordon went for 36 points.

balli
11-25-2008, 01:25 PM
Rose is a fine young player. I've been watching and rooting for him. I agree with Allanon though. Everybody needs to fall back from Rose's nuts for a second. He's got a lot of talent, he's showing a lot, really impressed by his assist/TO ratio, he's probably the ROY.

But it's really early and if you watch him, it's obvious how green he is. He's missing a ton of defensive assignments, double teams the post a lot when he shouldn't, not doing as much as he one day will in the open floor, his outside shot is suspect, he's relying on getting into the lane. His whole game right now is based on his penetration ability. At this point, he's similar to Tony Parker before Tony learned to shoot, though he's stronger and more athletic. Maybe his game worked against the most banged up club in the league last night, but he can't consistently carry the Bulls night in night out yet and as the season goes along it's only going to get harder for him.

So celebrate him. Root for him. Call him a guy with a lot of talent and a really bright future. Call him the best rookie of the 08-09 NBA season. But don't call him a superstar... not yet.

Findog
11-25-2008, 02:47 PM
But don't call him a superstar... not yet.

http://www.austinchronicle.com/binary/bab6/arts_review-39381.jpeg

IronMexican
11-25-2008, 02:50 PM
We should all go to Jazzfanz and make threads like "cp3 is better than Dwill" and "Rose is better than Dwill"

manufor3
11-25-2008, 04:17 PM
Lies.

And why did you go all Kamikazi over me because of a simple "Rose>Dwill"...it could hold to be true you know...:nope

dude, im pretty certain it was bal

sook
11-25-2008, 04:29 PM
We should all go to Jazzfanz and make threads like "cp3 is better than Dwill" and "Rose is better than Dwill"

great idea, I'm already on it

Flo-Rida
11-25-2008, 08:58 PM
Rose > Dwill

bro what are you stupid

sook
11-25-2008, 09:11 PM
bro what are you stupid

i understand your anger towards the #1 draft pick to your #2 but give credit where it is due.

ElNono
11-25-2008, 09:18 PM
I couldn't disagree with you more. The Bulls were spreading the floor and running the high pick-n-roll so Rose could get into the lane and then kick it out for open jump shots. They ran the same damn play the entire 4th quarter. We couldn't stop it.

I couldn't disagree more. If there is one thing I noticed about Rose is that when he drives he doesn't look to kick it out or pass at all. He doesn't have that kind of vision yet.

Flo-Rida
11-26-2008, 04:08 PM
i understand your anger towards the #1 draft pick to your #2 but give credit where it is due.

I really don't care the Win or loss column is the only thing that matters to me.
This is rose's first year and your already saying he is better than Deron Williams.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-26-2008, 11:52 PM
George Hill showed him who the real rookie of the year is tonight.