PDA

View Full Version : Lets go SPURS!

mfanatic
11-25-2008, 01:03 AM
I've been wondering, if/when we do decide to make a trade for a big, because that is all we need really, who would you rather see go, Oberto or Thomas? I think i'd rather see Oberto go because thomas has an offensive game, he can bring out the shaqs/bynums, but oberto can't.

I really can't wait until this team does get 100% healthy, which should be before the 1st of December, but i've stated before, i want to see us use this lineup and see where it takes us:
Parker
Mason
Manu
Duncan
Ian

Surrounding duncan with three point shooters and solid penetrations would be phenomenal, 1 week to go guys!!

Quiet Strength
11-25-2008, 02:02 AM
Thomas sucks. He is a turtle on defense and he is worse than vaughn on offense. Oberto works hard on defense and he kind of sucks at rebounding but he's pretty good at tapping the ball out and can be okay on offense when he tries to be. I think he plays better with manu on the court so if I had to choose between those two.. I would say bye to thomas and bye to vaughn because he sucks too.

spurspokesman
11-25-2008, 05:15 PM
Thomas sucks. He is a turtle on defense and he is worse than vaughn on offense. Oberto works hard on defense and he kind of sucks at rebounding but he's pretty good at tapping the ball out and can be okay on offense when he tries to be. I think he plays better with manu on the court so if I had to choose between those two.. I would say bye to thomas and bye to vaughn because he sucks too.

I would rather see kurt go. He played his best basketball against us. Oberto aint much better but he hustles and I can live with effort. Kurt gives up. We don't need him for shaq anymore(shaq defends himself) and he can't keep up with the faster bigs.