MNF Breakdown
Does A&M Have a Chance

etc....

PeterBurns
11-25-2008, 08:18 AM
Hey Kori...Come on with us at 7:45?

Kori Ellis
11-25-2008, 08:19 AM
Manu's injury was a blessing. It allowed Manu to get his bionic ankle, rest up to start the season so he wouldn't get fatigued come playoff time, plus let Mason/Hill got into the Spurs groove.

When Parker comes back (my guess, next week), Udoka should be the odd man out. Manu and Tony can easy into their minutes and then the Spurs will be damn deep at the point and wings.

Hopefully Mahinmi will be able to get healthy and get some minutes by January. The Spurs need him. Their big man rotation is sketchy at best.

McDyess - that was a given.

I'm going to sleep now. I got your text message just now from two days ago. Why didn't you just PM me on the forum? Lord knows, I never look at my phone.

Good luck with the show and when all else fails, just start rambling about Stacy and how you get much hotter chicks now that you are divorced. :)

-K

Kori Ellis
11-25-2008, 08:19 AM
Hey Kori...Come on with us at 7:45?

Are you serious?

I was going to go to sleep.

Hold on let me check.

PeterBurns
11-25-2008, 08:21 AM
Manu's injury was a blessing. It allowed Manu to get his bionic ankle, rest up to start the season so he wouldn't get fatigued come playoff time, plus let Mason/Hill got into the Spurs groove.

When Parker comes back (my guess, next week), Udoka should be the odd man out. Manu and Tony can easy into their minutes and then the Spurs will be damn deep at the point and wings.

Hopefully Mahinmi will be able to get healthy and get some minutes by January. The Spurs need him. Their big man rotation is sketchy at best.

McDyess - that was a given.

I'm going to sleep now. I got your text message just now from two days ago. Why didn't you just PM me on the forum? Lord knows, I never look at my phone.

Good luck with the show and when all else fails, just start rambling about Stacy and how you get much hotter chicks now that you are divorced. :)

-K

Damn you Kori....
Now I have to come up with my own show stuff....I'll steal these thoughts,

PeterBurns
11-25-2008, 08:21 AM
7:30 will work of 7:45.

Kori Ellis
11-25-2008, 08:23 AM
Pete - I can't do the show today. I have to go to sleep right now and be back up by 11am for a telephone conference.

Tell me ahead of time next time so that I can plan accordingly.

Go ahead and steal my thoughts for today and call them your own. :)

Taco
11-25-2008, 08:24 AM
Kori
WTF are you doing up?

It's not even 7:30 :lol

Taco
11-25-2008, 08:26 AM
Kori
WTF are you doing up?

It's not even 7:30 :lol

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 members and 0 guests)
Taco, Kori Ellis+, PeterBurns, mouse, travis2

:wow Mouse is up also? :lol

PeterBurns
11-25-2008, 08:27 AM
nooooooooooooo.
Okay...

PeterBurns
11-25-2008, 08:31 AM
What up Mouse....Como Esta Biatches

mouse
11-25-2008, 08:35 AM
No mention of the site after two segments,add to the fact the Tiger Woods love fest is in warp speed and Kori pulling an ENRON, is more than I need to go back to bed..........

stxspurs
11-25-2008, 08:44 AM
aggies will probably whip some longhorn ass.....the three way triangle they got into themselves with ou and tech sucks......it proved the BCS should go. if tech beat ut i dont see how they should have dropped to 7th and ut go up to 2nd

PeterBurns
11-25-2008, 08:47 AM
UT 52
A&M 13

That's what Bob Stoops said.....
He said you can't put UT above us because they beat us, if that's the case you can't drop Tech Below UT because the same thing happened.

Pretty good shut it moment by Stoops
UT gets screwed

PeterBurns
11-25-2008, 08:49 AM
Trying to veer back into Spurs..

Wonder if the Spurs could ever play small ball with
Duncan, Hill, Parker, Mason, and Manu

PeterBurns
11-25-2008, 08:59 AM
Andy just had a preacher moment....

Taco
11-25-2008, 09:04 AM
Andy just had a preacher moment....

Here is a Minister whip ass moment

http://www.zefrank.com/theshow/whipass/whipass.m3u

tonylongoriafan
11-25-2008, 09:06 AM
pacman is getting the shaft in this whole deal...seriously, a fight in the restroom, not even arrested...set up to fail...and why didn't the cowboys roll over on pacman, so they could get that draft pick back

PeterBurns
11-25-2008, 09:06 AM
One hour till nap time

stxspurs
11-25-2008, 09:13 AM
agreed on OU.....there are better than texas.

Taco
11-25-2008, 09:13 AM
Back to the Spurs:

George Hill was the Steal of the Draft.

stxspurs
11-25-2008, 09:14 AM
G HIll...another late round diamond.

stxspurs
11-25-2008, 09:16 AM
avery to OKC??

tonylongoriafan
11-25-2008, 09:17 AM
July 13, 2005 Arrested and charged with assault and felony vandalism after a nightclub altercation. charges dropped

September 5, 2005 Verbal tirade after the Nashville Sports Council Kickoff Luncheon when told by valet he’d have to wait for his car. nothing here

October 2005 West Virginia probation extended 90 days for not contacting probation officer and not reporting his July 2005 arrest. nothing here

March 23, 2006 Charged with marijuana possession in Fayetteville, Georgia. (Claimed at the time he knew how to beat the NFL’s drug test. charges dropped

August 25, 2006 Arrested and given six months probation for disorderly conduct and public intoxication after being ordered by the police to leave a Murfreesboro night club where Jones claimed a woman stole his wallet and the woman claimed Jones spat on her. probation

October 26, 2006 Issued a citation for misdemeanor assault after a female student from Tennessee State University claimed he spit in her face at a Nashville night club. misdemeanor

Feburary 19, 2007 In the middle of a fight and shooting at a strip club in Las Vegas that left one man paralyzed and two more wounded. The fight started after Jones showered strippers on stage with over $80,000 dollars. The club owner claims Jones was beating a strippers head against the bar while threatening to kill one of the club’s employees.

January 3, 2008 Accused of punching Wanda S. Jackson in the face at Atlanta strip club Body Tap Strip Club. Jackson claims Jones punched her in her left eye. no charges

so we the incident in vegas, a misdemeanor, and a few probations and now we're on the cusp of a lifetime ban...and i don't see where miller lite or any other sponsor is running away from the cowboys because of pacman jones

Taco
11-25-2008, 09:21 AM
http://www.animatedgif.net/games/pacman-ln_e0.gif

stxspurs
11-25-2008, 09:21 AM
its only a matter of time till jones messes up and is banned.....maybe jerry jones knows he fucked up brnging him on the team

tonylongoriafan
11-25-2008, 09:22 AM
i'm not condoning violence or what pacman has done in the past...but he's paid the price. from what i understand, he's done everything the cowboys and the nfl has specifically asked him to do!

and now, cause of a fight in a restroom between 2 grown men where no one was hurt or arrested, we're on the cusp of a lifetime ban...JUST BAN HIM ALREADY!

tonylongoriafan
11-25-2008, 09:23 AM
Road---runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnner Baskkkkk-etttttttttt Ballllllllllllll

Taco
11-25-2008, 09:24 AM
its only a matter of time till jones messes up and is banned.....maybe jerry jones knows he fucked up brnging him on the team

HE'S NOT PAYING FOR ANY BODYGUARDS

stxspurs
11-25-2008, 09:25 AM
blog shout out!

stxspurs
11-25-2008, 09:27 AM
in the earlier cowboy days nothing would have happened to him....he would fit riiiiight in

Taco
11-25-2008, 09:27 AM
spurstalk.com
spurstalk.com
spurstalk.com
spurstalk.com
spurstalk.com
spurstalk.com
spurstalk.com

:lobt: :toast :tu :lobt:

Taco
11-25-2008, 09:31 AM
blog shout out!

spurstalk.com
spurstalk.com
spurstalk.com
spurstalk.com
spurstalk.com
spurstalk.com
spurstalk.com

:lobt: :toast :tu :lobt:

Shank
11-25-2008, 09:32 AM
Good lord. Is this what you get with small market sports radio?

stxspurs
11-25-2008, 09:33 AM
peter nap time yet?

PeterBurns
11-25-2008, 09:35 AM
Sorry LongoriaFan...had to throw you under the bus a bit..... on the post

Taco
11-25-2008, 09:39 AM
One hour till nap time

peter nap time yet?

20 MIN'S. UNTIL.........
http://bluebuddies.com/gallery/Smurf_GIF_Animations/gif/Sleeping_Papa_Smurf.gif

PeterBurns
11-25-2008, 09:45 AM
Better than 20 minutes to Blue Balls

I Love Me Some Me
11-25-2008, 09:47 AM
The only team that has the right to say they are better than Texas is Texas Tech.

OU can STFU...they are ranked higher than the team they beat. So is UT. Tech is the only one with a case here, and they just about shut that down when they grabbed their ankles on national TV saturday night.

PeterBurns
11-25-2008, 09:47 AM

Yep.
Cheap labor.

Kind of like the $2 dollar Tshirts you get and wear once...then wash, and it's faded and about 2 sizes smaller

stxspurs
11-25-2008, 09:54 AM
who cares about Vick!

Ricardo Romo
11-25-2008, 09:57 AM
blog shout out!

Is that what ST is all about a shout out? Peter is a good man and he means well and I appreciate his passion and his support for ST but he is fighting a losing battle against Andy or the Program director.

If the ST blog was part of the show you would hear Andy say.....

"welocome back to Ticket 760AM you can join the show by calling us at 726-9760 you can email us at.....yada yada yada..and if you want to join in the party live, we have an open blog going on right now at SpursTalk,com
come join the fun if your at work or can't call in SpursTalk is the way to be part of the show as we will be responding live to your postings...........

Instead you get Peter saying he read something on a blog @ ST that said yada yada yada.....

That is a shoutout yes but is that all you guys want to be a daily shout out? If so then carry on. But until ST is really part of the show you will never get the electricity mouse has talking about for the last 8 years.

my 2 cents.

Ps: two hours is not enough time for Peter to unleash his true talent can you guys start earlier to get that 3rd hour?

PeterBurns
11-25-2008, 10:07 AM
Is that what ST is all about a shout out? Peter is a good man and he means well and I appreciate his passion and his support for ST but he is fighting a losing battle against Andy or the Program director.

"welocome back to Ticket 760AM you can join the show by calling us at 726-9760 you can email us at.....yada yada yada..and if you want to join in the party live, we have an open blog going on right now at SpursTalk,com
come join the fun if your at work or can't call in SpursTalk is the way to be part of the show as we will be responding live to your postings...........

Instead you get Peter saying he read something on a blog @ ST that said yada yada yada.....

That is a shoutout yes but is that all you guys want to be a daily shout out? If so then carry on. But until ST is really part of the show you will never get the electricity mouse has talking about for the last 8 years.

my 2 cents.

Ps: two hours is not enough time for Peter to unleash his true talent can you guys start earlier to get that 3rd hour?

Here's the issue. They'll want to do a blog on the Ticket site if anything. So I did it more to interact with ya'll. So it's an informal blog. Anything official, they'll want me to post on the ticket site.

So we can do it that way, or keep it here. Ya'll let me know.

I like it. Tough for me to update during the show, and I don't have a intern to help out.

If anyone of the STalk people want to step up and be a show intern....I'm down to get it approved. Then we can have someone like Taylor has in the afternoon.

Kori and I have talked about getting ya'll more involved, and their are things both internally and externally we are working on.

I still like the idea we touched about regarding Spurs / Sports Debates with our listeners.

Hell, I can take a SpursReport.com and have them debate a Spurstalk.com person. Could be Epic.....

The Question is, would anyone have the Stones to do it?

mouse
11-25-2008, 10:09 AM

Listen to Jim Rome later and see how many posts he reads from a website or how many shout outs he gives out to a website.

Although I see where your coming from and I do feel your sarcasm, I will take a local show that talks about a site that I post at daily then some huge market national show that doesn't even read emails or takes calls.

And given that you have over 3,000 posts here you should be part of the show that mentions a site you support.

Shank
Team: Dallas Mavericks
vBookie Cash: $100

I also agree with the 3rd hour, who do we have to piss off with the emails for that to happen?

Shank
11-25-2008, 10:11 AM
And given that you have over 3,000 posts here you should be part of the show that mentions a site you support.

Shank
Team: Dallas Mavericks
vBookie Cash: $100

If I still lived in San Antonio, maybe. I also support thehun.net. Can we get a shout-out for that?

PeterBurns
11-25-2008, 10:12 AM
And a 3 hour show is not ever going to be earlier.
6A would be brutal, plus the power of the station isn't fully up around 7.

It's hard enough for me to kick the co-eds out at 5:45, much less 4:45.

PeterBurns
11-25-2008, 10:15 AM
If I still lived in San Antonio, maybe. I also support thehun.net. Can we get a shout-out for that?

shank..

too bad I can't give a shoutout of the best sites.

tube8 (NSFW)
thedirty.com (SSFW)
ashlynbrooke (NSFW)

other good sites..

sportsbybrooks.com
deadspin.com
wizofodds.com
fark.com
theonion.com
badjocks.com
Mike Taylor's page is solid as well on the Ticket site.

stxspurs
11-25-2008, 10:16 AM

my 2 cents.

u need to switch to decaf....it was just a statement.....simma down now

PeterBurns
11-25-2008, 10:21 AM
i'm not condoning violence or what pacman has done in the past...but he's paid the price. from what i understand, he's done everything the cowboys and the nfl has specifically asked him to do!

and now, cause of a fight in a restroom between 2 grown men where no one was hurt or arrested, we're on the cusp of a lifetime ban...JUST BAN HIM ALREADY!

No...He was told not to drink or fight....And he did.
Not that hard.

Jerry: Pacman don't cause any sh**
Pacman : Ok

(Two Months Later)

Gets in an altercation.

I'm just saying if my boss, says you can't say the word SequSpur on the show or you're off air.

Do you think I would ever utter that word?

Nope....But then again, my IQ is probably a touch higher than a grown man named Pacman.

mouse
11-25-2008, 10:22 AM
Here's the issue. They'll want to do a blog on the Ticket site if anything.

Then there lies the dilemma. The Ticket has a bad reputation for slamming the www for many years. SR ,ST, you name it. Don Harris would say on a daily basis the folks at Woai and ST were losers posting in their Moms basement and no one wants to read what we have to say. You yourself Peter know about they bias and discrimination they practice just by them saying I can't call in. What kind of society do we live in where we are treated like a prisoner in China trying to access Google on a Government laptop?

And they also have a bad reputation for deleting posts, or ignoring posts and reading only the ones they feel make the hosts look good. If the Ticket was hot and was worth posting at we would all be there now.

I'm sorry peter but your like a Buick car salesman in a town where the Yugo was invented no one wants your product.

You can keep up the passion and put sparklers in your hair and pom poms on your feet as you bait the trap with all kinds of Sexy Babe of the day gimmicks but the posters here at ST (the core ones) already know what's up and we was hoping you being on the radio can make a change that will open some eyes to what is needed to bridge the gap your predecessors before you destroyed.

Good luck with the show I may tune in now and then but you just confirmed to me what I already knew was going to eventually take place.

mouse
11-25-2008, 10:28 AM

They have a toll free number, and if your a true sports fan you should welcome any media web,Tv,radio that is willing to acknowledge your existance.

mouse
11-25-2008, 10:33 AM
shank..

too bad I can't give a shoutout of the best sites.

The problem Peter ST wanted to be part of your morning show not just another shout out. When you made the topic about ideas for the show,asking Kori to call in,and created a blog we were under the impression we was part of something not on the outside looking in.

I for one was excited I thought I never would see the day the radio in this town finally making the www part of their program instead we are just another condiment on your overly stuffed over cooked baked potato

PeterBurns
11-25-2008, 10:35 AM
Then there lies the dilemma. The Ticket has a bad reputation for slamming the www for many years. SR ,ST, you name it. Don Harris would say on a daily basis the folks at Woai and ST were losers posting in their Moms basement and no one wants to read what we have to say. You yourself Peter know about they bias and discrimination they practice just by them saying I can't call in. What kind of society do we live in where we are treated like a prisoner in China trying to access Google on a Government laptop?

And they also have a bad reputation for deleting posts, or ignoring posts and reading only the ones they feel make the hosts look good. If the Ticket was hot and was worth posting at we would all be there now.

1)...You are welcome on air as always. I've never block your call Mouse. And If you call, you better call as Mouse.

2) There lies the problem with station forums...etc. It need to be 3rd party because it's unedited. A station doesn't want a negative thing posted on it's site. That's bad business. Case in Point, They are thinking about shutting that down in a another market, because people were ripping Tony Bruno's show, saying how bad and stupid it was. And people would do the same about Rome or any host.

The reason it's good here is because it's unedited. You're right, Shank's comments might not have made it on a board because it was comment that didn't put the show in the best light. Does not make it a worthy opinion (I hope not) but at least here it would be allowed.

Oh well. I'm up to start it everyday, if ya'll want to be a part of it. Or perhaps just on Spurs game days...etc. It's Kori's site and what she says goes.

Ricardo Romo
11-25-2008, 10:36 AM
Peter just turned out to be another mHarmon and wants to lure us to that cheesy website like they did when they forced WOAI to merge with SR back in the 90s, Peter Burns the new Pied piper!

:lmao

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2e/Pied_Piper_with_Children.jpg

PeterBurns
11-25-2008, 10:38 AM
More Importantly.

What about the SpursTalk / SpursReport Mini Smack Off.
Sure it's a ripoff of Rome's Idea, but gives both sites a chance to represent.

It's worth a shot.
We find a 3 Topics like the old school Roundtable.
And then let them at it. 15 Minute Segment.

Then give it to the Texters/Callers to determine the winner.

Ideas?

PeterBurns
11-25-2008, 10:39 AM
Peter just turned out to be another mHarmon and wants to lure us to that cheesy website like they did when they forced WOAI to merge with SR back in the 90s, Peter Burns the new Pied piper!

:lmao

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2e/Pied_Piper_with_Children.jpg

Read it again Romo...

I'm actually saying to keep it here. Unedited, and not commercial.

GSH
11-25-2008, 10:50 AM
July 13, 2005 Arrested and charged with assault and felony vandalism after a nightclub altercation. charges dropped...

nothing here

charges dropped

probation

misdemeanor

Feburary 19, 2007 In the middle of a fight and shooting at a strip club in Las Vegas that left one man paralyzed and two more wounded. The fight started after Jones showered strippers on stage with over $80,000 dollars. The club owner claims Jones was beating a strippers head against the bar while threatening to kill one of the club’s employees.

so we the incident in vegas, a misdemeanor, and a few probations and now we're on the cusp of a lifetime ban...and i don't see where miller lite or any other sponsor is running away from the cowboys because of pacman jones

Yeah, yeah... and O.J was found "not guilty" by a jury, too. So we all know that murder charge was just smoke-and-mirrors, right? Malicious prosecution by an overzealous D.A.?

If PacMan doesn't like the terms of his employment, he can always quit and go somewhere else. Then he can bitch because all his NFL money is gone, and he can't throw $80K on stage anymore. It's just not fair.

mouse
11-25-2008, 10:54 AM
1)...You are welcome on air as always. I've never block your call Mouse. And If you call, you better call as Mouse.

I read were you posted you had no idea about the mouse ban until you started working there. I thought you knew about it.

2) A station doesn't want a negative thing posted on it's site. That's bad business.

The Gorilla aka Andrew Ashwood welcomed negativity at the old OAI site in fact he said that was part of why he created it.

Many other TV shows and radio shows allow negativity also.

Case in Point, They are thinking about shutting that down in a another market, because people were ripping Tony Bruno's show, saying how bad and stupid it was. And people would do the same about Rome or any host.

I don't think your average house wife or sports fan driving in his car really cares what some pissed off Harry potter action figure collecting geeks has to say about a show. In fact the only reason the sites want to stop it is because Tony Bruno instead of posting at the site and saying thank you for your input he ignores the www so they pile on even more.

Kinda like we used to pile on you until you started to respond. It's a bunch of wannabe webmasters and moderators that don't want to read all the crap about Tony Bruno when he himself doesn't want to support the site.

I remember back in the day even when you and Stacie was on the tony Bruno show he would say he doesn't really go to the boards that he has a hard time even trying to figure out how to use his email account and that he is rarely on the computer and yet we say pictures of you and Stacie in the studio next to tony Bruno and he had a laptop right in front of him.

Besides why would the great almighty Ticket want to follow the leader of some other websites? Why not stand out like ST does?

You notice how people are always saying they like this site because they have a place to speak their minds?

The reason it's good here is because it's unedited. You're right, Shank's comments might not have made it on a board because it was comment that didn't put the show in the best light. Does not make it a worthy opinion (I hope not) but at least here it would be allowed.

So what do you think is worst? having people who post at your site with negative posts or have them go to another site and post the same crap only this time they say how your website deleted it?

It's still negative, it's still out their ,the only difference now is your site looks bad as they show now they did deserved the negativity after all.

Oh well. I'm up to start it everyday, if ya'll want to be a part of it. Or perhaps just on Spurs game days...etc. It's Kori's site and what she says goes.

You can make all the topics you want this is America and I want you to take advantage while you still can. Just do us a favor and don't make us get up four hours early thinking we are actually going to be part of it.

You can just tell us now what the show topics are about and we can chime in before we go to bed.

mouse
11-25-2008, 11:03 AM
More Importantly.

First off Jim Rome was not the first. Sorry to bust your bubble.

It's worth a shot.

Ideas?

On any game night SR has 70 posters max, 30 are real 20 of them being Moderators the other 40 are spam bots.

Then you have ST it has over 900 or more posters during the game

you think that would be fair? besides no one at that site is worthy to talk smack, if there was? they would already be here posting and I would have kicked their ass's as soon they walked through the door.

Not to mention your hands are tied they run the shit your just another squeaky wheel on that huge bullshit train running though that dark tunnel they call clear channel why even bother?

that doesn't mean i wouldn't listen or read the shit if it took place! :smokin

Ricardo Romo
11-25-2008, 11:07 AM
Read it again Romo...

I'm actually saying to keep it here. Unedited, and not commercial.

Sorry I thought you was just another mombear trying another gimmick to get us to participate in that shit hole they call a website. :tu

Smackie Chan
11-25-2008, 11:13 AM
More Importantly.

It's worth a shot.

Ideas?

This is a good idea count me in Peter! :tu

The Final Countdown
11-25-2008, 11:16 AM
More Importantly.

Ideas?

get Mombear to tattoo herself with a ST tattoo when we win and I will participate!

GoGatos.
11-25-2008, 11:21 AM
More Importantly.

It's worth a shot.

Ideas?

Dude why not just do like the Grind show does and get your own show so you can be free to have all the fun the Ticket doesn't allow their employees?

urunobili
11-25-2008, 11:26 AM
More Importantly.

It's worth a shot.

Ideas?

that's unfair for them... we would lay their ass down in 5 min... maybe it could work just with posters less than a thousand on their count from our side... :devil

GoGatos.
11-25-2008, 11:28 AM
that's unfair for them... we would lay their ass down in 5 min... maybe it could work just with posters less than a thousand on their count from our side... :devil

Why not just have a smack off with the ST posters that joined after last season that would be the SR posters. :lmao

SequSpur
11-26-2008, 01:00 AM
Why does anything to do with a radio show have to turn into a mouse and his house full of trolls topic?

Props to Peter.

Mouse, quit being a fucking douche bag and step into today. We don't give a fuck about your past history on the radio. I would love to call in but dude, i am like sleeping at that time .. :lmao

Mouse, quit fuckin hoggin up the topic and let the masses participate.. you're a cockblocker... shit...

Go Pete.

DannyT
11-26-2008, 02:10 AM
Why does anything to do with a radio show have to turn into a mouse and his house full of trolls topic?

Props to Peter.

Mouse, quit being a fucking douche bag and step into today. We don't give a fuck about your past history on the radio. I would love to call in but dude, i am like sleeping at that time .. :lmao

Mouse, quit fuckin hoggin up the topic and let the masses participate.. you're a cockblocker... shit...

Go Pete.

"And thats the bottom line....Cause SEQU said so!!!"

The Final Countdown
11-26-2008, 02:33 AM

Props to Peter.

Go Pete.

When has Mini me everrrr called in?

DannyT
11-26-2008, 02:56 AM
call-in-smack-off....lets see what san antonio really has to offer since san antonio is always bashing the host.....let see what the people have o offer. I with it...put up or shut up

DannyT
11-26-2008, 02:56 AM
and there aint no 20 screen names there either

mrspurs
11-26-2008, 06:27 AM
Manu's injury was a blessing. If I had a penny for everytime I heard that Id still be poor. Give me a break, he wouldnt have been injured had he listened to his coach. TP getting hurt while playing in a spurs uniform is what I call a blessing. We all knew how good Roger was. But if TP hadnt got hurt, we would never have been able to watch Hill learn playing NBA gametime minutes. Manus injury a blessing. hahahaha

PeterBurns
11-26-2008, 07:44 AM
Manu's injury was a blessing. If I had a penny for everytime I heard that Id still be poor. Give me a break, he wouldnt have been injured had he listened to his coach. TP getting hurt while playing in a spurs uniform is what I call a blessing. We all knew how good Roger was. But if TP hadnt got hurt, we would never have been able to watch Hill learn playing NBA gametime minutes. Manus injury a blessing. hahahaha

I think both are a blessing.....
Timing is everything. Look at an injured Manu last year. This team was just worn down. Had they not lost to the Lakers they would have lost to Boston.

Maybe it's the odd year thing, who knows....
All I know, is that it's 6:45 and I'm tired as hell.....
GEAUX SPURS