PDA

View Full Version : Where the f@%# is whottt???

urunobili
11-25-2008, 11:41 AM
I just hope everything is fine and nothing major happened to him...

But come on!

Did he lose a bet a had to be absent the whole season or something???

Is he posting under some new troll of his?

Anyone has any news/updates?

:toast:toast

The Final Countdown
11-25-2008, 12:03 PM
The man was one of McCain's biggest groupies what do you think happened? :lmao

Last Comic Standing
11-25-2008, 12:04 PM
Sequ's wgaf forum.

Last Comic Standing
11-25-2008, 12:08 PM
Update: Whottt found and will be on Fox news.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457144,00.html

polandprzem
11-25-2008, 12:16 PM
Last time he was seen in Pensylvania riding a h-o-r-s-e

timaios
11-25-2008, 12:25 PM
Last seen here (11-22-2008) :

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2918676#post2918676

Uh...that's fucking false...I was the first guy on the forum to say fuck Barry when he went to the Rockets....while your ass was saying he deserved more from the Spurs and talking about how he was going to be missed.

I don't give a crap if they were offering him 10 cents to play this season...he chose to go to the Rockets....and in doing so he chose to be the enemy.

Unlike timvp and his Avery Johnson fetish...my loyalty is to the team...not the player, except in only the most extreme of circumstances like the player being synonymous with the team...and I especially don't like it when the player slaps us in the face as he is leaving by going to one of our chief rivals.

To be fair though...it's not like Brent Barry did it knowing his jersey was going to be retired. That's a whole different level of scumbag there...when they do it like that.

urunobili
11-25-2008, 12:28 PM
Last seen here (11-22-2008) :

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2918676#post2918676

thanks for the update... but it;s weird since he seems to be on a touch n' go weekend weekly kinda posting... maybe he got a new internet-less job...

ClingingMars
11-25-2008, 02:44 PM
why do you care so much? why do people bash him for supporting McCain? if you don't like him, shouldn't you be celebrating?

-Mars

z0sa
11-25-2008, 02:53 PM
There's a reason for PM's.

ChumpDumper
11-25-2008, 02:53 PM
why do you care so much? why do people bash him for supporting McCain? if you don't like him, shouldn't you be celebrating?

-MarsHe never supported McCain, just Palin. It's just more fun when he's around to rationalize his horribly wrong predictions.

I don't know where he may be, but I have my theory....

eQznwwbZeRg

urunobili
11-25-2008, 02:54 PM
why do you care so much?
He has always enaged in gr8 discussions VERY ENTERTAINING BTW with timvp among other posters

why do people bash him for supporting McCain?

I've heard he made some funky predictions on the political thread...

if you don't like him, shouldn't you be celebrating?

-Mars

whottt is one of the funniest posters of this board... so no celebration... it's an actual request for him to show up...
:downspin:

Salad Tosser
11-25-2008, 04:54 PM
I heard him and Joe the plumber are writing a book.

Bigzax
11-25-2008, 05:00 PM
he said he had enough and was going into the woods to play his piano...

The Power Hour.
11-25-2008, 06:10 PM
Whottt said he was going to move to Alaska so he can see Russia from his trailer.

timvp
11-25-2008, 06:10 PM
I think I angered whottt with that Barry jab . . .

pickle girl
11-25-2008, 06:45 PM
Whottt is just acting like a .....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/300/baby_crying_closeup.jpg

mrspurs
11-25-2008, 06:48 PM
That barry jab was a good one. Even thou you put someone on ignore you still see other people pounding the heck out of them.

manufor3
11-25-2008, 10:05 PM

mouse
11-25-2008, 10:24 PM
I think I angered whottt with that Barry jab . . .

How can you anger someone with Down syndrome?

BlackBellamy
11-25-2008, 10:33 PM

I would think it would be even easier to anger a person with down syndrome. They are super strong, so I certainly wouldn't want to find out. Actually, him having down syndrome brings further light to his fervent and chauvinist Sarah Palin support.

milkyway21
11-25-2008, 10:40 PM

oww, that's not nice mouse, and you know it...

come back soon Whott :wake-up:

Darkwaters
11-25-2008, 10:42 PM

Oh don't knock the guy for having political opinions opposed to yours. Besides, your mahdi hasn't done anything uniquely messianic just yet.

mouse
11-25-2008, 10:53 PM
Oh don't knock the guy for having political opinions opposed to yours. Besides, your mahdi hasn't done anything uniquely messianic just yet.

Who said I support Obama? I just can't stand Bush and sure the hell didn't want that old fart and his Peggy Hill look alike substitute school teacher running the country.

Besides he took supporting McCain to new levels not seen since Buick started sponsoring Tiger Woods. He's a big boy let his Andy Dick looking ass defend himself. he talked the talk now he needs to walk the chalk.

ChumpDumper
11-25-2008, 10:55 PM
Oh don't knock the guy for having political opinions opposed to yours. Besides, your mahdi hasn't done anything uniquely messianic just yet.Why do you call him the mahdi?

mouse
11-25-2008, 10:57 PM
oww, that's not nice mouse, and you know it...

come back soon Whott :wake-up:

First of all how do you know he doesn't have it? Was you there at Palin's delivery room that night? And why do people get a pass calling others retarded like TPark does? At least I upgraded him to the next level don't i get some props for that?

Darkwaters
11-25-2008, 11:05 PM
Why do you call him the mahdi?

Everybody has labeled him the living messiah. It's hardly anything original.

No it was not a racial or ethnic jab. Big bad conservatives aren't innately bigoted regardless of what CNN might suggest.

ChumpDumper
11-25-2008, 11:29 PM

No it was not a racial or ethnic jab. Big bad conservatives aren't innately bigoted regardless of what CNN might suggest.It is expressly the Islamic messiah, and therefore quite a loaded term. You are the first I have seen label him so.

Darkwaters
11-25-2008, 11:33 PM
It's expressly the Islamic messiah, and therefore quite a loaded term. You are the first I have seen label him so.

Mahdi and Messiah are essentially synonyms.

Besides, saying "your messiah hasn't done anything messianic just yet" is clumsy.

Would I have been remiss if I called him the Christ?

ChumpDumper
11-25-2008, 11:41 PM
Mahdi and Messiah are essentially synonyms.Except they aren't.

Besides, saying "your messiah hasn't done anything messianic just yet" is clumsy.That's what everyone says now. If you prefer Arabic terms to describe Muslim messiahs, that's cool. It says more about you than Obama.

Would I have been remiss if I called him the Christ?Your chosen hyperbole is at once novel and more loaded. Congratulations.

Darkwaters
11-25-2008, 11:41 PM
At this point I think this thread has been hijacked into a realm not at all related to Spurs Basketball. Sorry.

The point is quite simply that while the origin of "mahdi" is expressly Islamic in origin it has become a commonly used term in the English language which is synonymous with "messiah". So I really feel no need to further defend myself.

Marcus Bryant
11-25-2008, 11:42 PM
Yeah, where's he at?

ChumpDumper
11-25-2008, 11:43 PM
At this point I think this thread has been hijacked into a realm not at all related to Spurs Basketball. Sorry.:lol Yes, let's talk about Jerry Jones instead.

The point is quite simply that while the origin of "mahdi" is expressly Islamic in origin it has become a commonly used term in the English language which is synonymous with "messiah". So I really feel no need to further defend myself.Why do you feel you are defending yourself?

Darkwaters
11-25-2008, 11:56 PM
:lol Yes, let's talk about Jerry Jones instead.

Well, the thread was started to debate another subject entirely. And I don't appreciate when people hijack MY threads. I suppose it's being courteous.

Why do you feel you are defending yourself?

It's easy to veil "attacks" in simple language. I've written OER's before, trust me, it's an art. But the subject discussed is one that people are easily emotional about. And the issue therein is touchy to say the least: Muslims, Islam, and Mr. Obama's past. I really don't know anything about your personal politics, but my initial reaction is "someone thinks I'm a racist/bigot" as a result of my choice of words. I am not a fan of Obama's policies, but I think hes a good man. And I have no need to slander (or I suppose it's libel in this case) a man needlessly.

So if the end result of your query is "Do you think Obama is a muslim" I'll just answer "No" right now. And if you're really just trying to figure out why I used "Mahdi" in place of "Messiah" then I've already answered your question.

timvp
11-26-2008, 12:05 AM
Yeah, where's he at?

Damn, welcome back.

:hat

duncan228
11-26-2008, 12:16 AM
Yeah, where's he at?

Damn, welcome back.

ST getting in gear now.

Cool.

Nice to see you MB.

J.T.
11-26-2008, 12:22 AM
whottt's been slacking on his game lately... I lost a title bet to him when the Lakers eliminated the Spurs and he never came to collect.

DPG21920
11-26-2008, 01:18 AM
For some reason I think that Marcus Bryant is Mason.

The Final Countdown
11-26-2008, 02:31 AM

No it was not a racial or ethnic jab. Big bad conservatives aren't innately bigoted regardless of what CNN might suggest.

That is what separates your leg ass from the 82nd.

http://rattlergator.typepad.com/rattlergator/images/82nd_airborne_div_patch_1.gif

Nbadan
11-26-2008, 02:43 AM
Face it.....Whott has been off his game since.......................well.................. .....forever......he took a beating in the the P.F. and is off licking his wounds in the woods with his piano....

mrspurs
11-26-2008, 06:45 AM
First of all how do you know he doesn't have it? Was you there at Palin's delivery room that night? And why do people get a pass calling others retarded like TPark does? At least I upgraded him to the next level don't i get some props for that?

Agreed, this place is well known for name calling. Most of the people I have on ignore are somewhere playing in recess after lunch at your local elementry school. Tpark is one of them name calling play babies. Thats his mojo.

smeagol
11-26-2008, 09:49 AM
Yeah, where's he at?

:lol

smeagol
11-26-2008, 09:51 AM
Face it.....Whott has been off his game since.......................well.................. .....forever......he took a beating in the the P.F. and is off licking his wounds in the woods with his piano....

Talking about taking beatings . . . how's your 9/11 conspiracy going?

urunobili
11-26-2008, 12:30 PM
Yeah, where's he at?

I was actually thinking about a creating another "call out" thread about MB being absent too... :tu

Darkwaters
11-26-2008, 01:37 PM
That is what separates your leg ass from the 82nd.

http://rattlergator.typepad.com/rattlergator/images/82nd_airborne_div_patch_1.gif

Ummm....ok.

Why go back to Fayetteville when I could go to Vicenza? Please.

Marcus Bryant
11-26-2008, 04:56 PM
Damn, welcome back.

It's good to be back. IMO. :hat

DarkReign
11-26-2008, 05:01 PM
Agreed, this place is well known for name calling. Most of the people I have on ignore are somewhere playing in recess after lunch at your local elementry school. Tpark is one of them name calling play babies. Thats his mojo.

Ignore list? I am surprised the feature is used at all, honestly. Yes, every time I see someone mention their ignore list, I feel compelled to comment on my non-use.

Its a failed attempt at spreading the practice.

JoeChalupa
11-26-2008, 05:02 PM
whottt happened?

mrspurs
11-26-2008, 05:19 PM
Ignore list? I am surprised the feature is used at all, honestly. Yes, every time I see someone mention their ignore list, I feel compelled to comment on my non-use.

Its a failed attempt at spreading the practice.

To each its own. If you wanna listen to sequ make a fool himself then by all means waste your time. Make no mistake there are some pretty good people in here. People who make great conclusions. Not just copy and paste everything they read. But imo the dummies out number the ones who have a clue. I dont waste my time with them. If you cant control your keyboard, Ill control it for you.:king

SequSpur
11-26-2008, 05:22 PM
To each its own. If you wanna listen to sequ make a fool himself then by all means waste your time. Make no mistake there are some pretty good people in here. People who make great conclusions. Not just copy and paste everything they read. But imo the dummies out number the ones who have a clue. I dont waste my time with them. If you cant control your keyboard, Ill control it for you.:king

smfb

duncan228
11-26-2008, 05:41 PM
Not just copy and paste everything they read.

Considering I post a lot of articles here, I'm going to assume "they" includes me.

I stand by what I bring to this board. Those "copy and paste's" are one way of starting conversation. For someone that seems to regularly imply that it's not a worthwhile way of contributing you sure seem to have an opinion in most of the "cut and paste" threads.

But imo the dummies out number the ones who have a clue. I dont waste my time with them.

Why do you 'waste' your time here at all? The 'dummies' out number the ones that have a 'clue', the 'play babies' are on your ever growing ignore list, you think the front office is useless and I've never seen you say anything positive about the team. I can't figure out why you're here, unless it's simply to troll. The constant negativity is getting old.

SequSpur
11-26-2008, 05:47 PM
mrspurs just got owned.

CubanMustGo
11-26-2008, 06:00 PM
mrspurs just got owned.

+1

J.T.
11-26-2008, 06:04 PM
Why do you 'waste' your time here at all? The 'dummies' out number the ones that have a 'clue', the 'play babies' are on your ever growing ignore list, you think the front office is useless and I've never seen you say anything positive about the team. I can't figure out why you're here, unless it's simply to troll. The constant negativity is getting old.

Just let it go, Homes. Judging by his avatar, he's a Dallas Cowboys fan, and that explains everything. They're all bitter because their team isn't making the playoffs so they want to bring the whole world down with them.

sabar
11-26-2008, 06:07 PM
Considering I post a lot of articles here, I'm going to assume "they" includes me.

I stand by what I bring to this board. Those "copy and paste's" are one way of starting conversation. For someone that seems to regularly imply that it's not a worthwhile way of contributing you sure seem to have an opinion in most of the "cut and paste" threads.

:clap

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-26-2008, 06:09 PM
Well, he is around, because he's still juggling FAs on the Dynasty waiver wires as always.

CubanMustGo.
11-26-2008, 06:17 PM
Well, he is around, because he's still juggling FAs on the Dynasty waiver wires as always.

Homo Alert!!:wow

BlackBellamy
11-26-2008, 06:39 PM
Big bad conservatives aren't innately bigoted regardless of what CNN might suggest.

Define conservative. No, there is nothing inherently bigoted in fiscal conservatism. Social conservatism (at the present) I'm not too sure about. And the state of the so-called "conservative" (neo-con GOP) party has not been the slightest bit fiscally conservative since Goldwater lost his bid. And Goldwater was a bigot. So where does that bring us?

mouse
11-26-2008, 06:42 PM
So where does that bring us?

The politics forum? :wakeup

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-26-2008, 06:46 PM
Homo Alert!!:wow

Why did you do that, then PM me how you were sorry about mouse being a tool? Talk about two-faced.

BlackBellamy
11-26-2008, 06:48 PM
The politics forum? :wakeup

Ok Ok, my bad. I suppose it's time to concern ourselves with what brings us together, not divides. Like Spurs basketball and pining for our lost friend Whottt.

GoGatos.
11-26-2008, 07:17 PM
Why did you PM me how you were sorry about mouse being a tool?

You needed a PM to find that out? :lmao

The Final Countdown
11-26-2008, 07:20 PM
Why did you do that, then PM me how you were sorry about mouse being a tool? Talk about two-faced.

Wow a poster PMing another poster to apologize about a poster?

That might be the gayest shit i have read in years!! :lmao

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-26-2008, 11:16 PM
Yeah, and it was Cuban must go who sent the PM, not me, so there ya go.

mouse
11-26-2008, 11:18 PM
Ruff is about as gay as Tpark is Anorexic. When did he pick up that reputation?

timvp
11-26-2008, 11:19 PM
Yeah, and it was Cuban must go who sent the PM, not me, so there ya go.

Look for the period . . .

duncan228
11-26-2008, 11:19 PM

And the post count.

ShoogarBear
11-26-2008, 11:21 PM

CubanMustGo != CubanMustGo.

ShoogarBear
11-26-2008, 11:21 PM

Must . . . ignore . . . straight line . . .

mouse
11-26-2008, 11:30 PM

This quote brought to buy the makers of..........

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/0/10/27_2007/Tampax.jpg

whottt
11-26-2008, 11:32 PM
Urno...I'm still around, attempting to work my way into grad school plus I'm working a couple of other jobs. On top of all that...I have low expectations for this season and don't really want to rip the team. Like I said during hte offseason...more than likely this will be the last season that Parker, Duncan, Manu and Bowen are all together and I am going to enjoy the season for that reason, I honestly couldn't care less if they win the title this year and am not expecting it....that said, they have been looking pretty damn good lately....you can see Pop laying the foundation for the post Duncan/Manu future of the Spurs...these guards are nice, but they will need some beast rebounding for it to work.

As for the rest of the comments:

duncan228: Way to lay the smackdown on that ass darlin'!

Chump: As always...go fuck yourself. And it's prediction, not predictions. And btw, that comment coming from a guy that has yet to bet a single vbuck in the history of the board...or join any sort of fantasy league, well as usual, you have an unmatched capacity for being full of shit. And BTW, Palin was the best candidate. You remain as ever, all talk...stupid talk at that.

mouse: Kindly go suck a cock.

timvp: Ye----awn. I think maybe you need to tap Ghost Writer for some info on relevant Spurs hotbutton topics.

MB: WB :tu

Nbadan: [/crackpipe]

mrsspurs: Take a hike bitch...stop acting like you are doing the board a favor by posting. Your posts suck and frankly the board suffers for your presence...this board was here for a long time before you showed up and if you fucked off and stopped posting tomorrow, not only would you not be missed, but the board would be better off for it. If you think you're important, trying fucking off for a while and see how missed you are.

timvp
11-26-2008, 11:37 PM
I was going to quote whott's post and do a "Fix" but I don't want to run him off again.

Welcome back :smokin

SequSpur
11-26-2008, 11:40 PM
mrsspurs: Take a hike bitch...stop acting like you are doing the board a favor by posting. Your posts suck and frankly the board suffers for your presence...this board was here for a long time before you showed up and if you fucked off and stopped posting tomorrow, not only would you not be missed, but the board would be better off for it. If you think you're important, trying fucking off for a while and see how missed you are.

:lmao

mouse
11-26-2008, 11:44 PM
mouse: Kindly go suck a cock.

Kindly? you mean to be gentle and wear gloves? or do I have to take my teeth out first?

ShoogarBear
11-26-2008, 11:46 PM
whott's

:wow

ChumpDumper
11-26-2008, 11:56 PM
Chump: As always...go fuck yourself. And it's prediction, not predictions:lol You made many, many predictions. Don't be such a pussy about it.

Horn Tooter
11-27-2008, 12:02 AM
Urno...I'm attempting to work my way into grad school plus I'm working a couple of other jobs.

You go boy!! :tu

mouse
11-27-2008, 12:04 AM