PDA

View Full Version : Like I Say Here Marc Gasol > Rudy

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-25-2008, 01:01 PM
i tell people here before you wills ee who is really best player in Spain last year and who is really more valuable player is Marc Gasol over Rudy Fernandez. But no ALL and yes ALL people here laughs and calls me idiot and moron.

Again you stupid fools rank players base on never even see them play is just idiots. And how many times I try tell you Rudy is all hype player? Is same crap nonsense as Jasikevicius. Is just hype that they are "best player in Europe" was never ever actual true thing.

Scola like I say over and over was never best player in Europe but he was at least best player in Spain which is fact, Rudy was never even best player in Spain.

You idiots also laugh and laugh and make jokes about I tell you Spanoulis is far superior talent to Rudy well now you idiots can learn. Rudy is a very very good player no one will deny his very high potential at his age but he is NOT what you idiots think he is.

All these people here keep say "Rudy = Manu" and "Rudy is next Manu" or even these idiots "Rudy better than Manu in Europe" need STFU. Like I say this is such joke is beyond laughable.

IronMexican
11-25-2008, 01:03 PM
Good job comparing a SG to a C.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-25-2008, 01:05 PM
Good job comparing a SG to a C.

I do no such thing. learn to read.

romad_20
11-25-2008, 01:07 PM
Marc Gasol look slow and clumsy last night.

koriwhat
11-25-2008, 01:10 PM
whys it matter who's the better player in spain anyhow? the NBA game isn't played in spain!

plus guards do different things centers don't and vise-versa. why even try to compare the two?

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-25-2008, 01:17 PM
whys it matter who's the better player in spain anyhow? the NBA game isn't played in spain!

plus guards do different things centers don't and vise-versa. why even try to compare the two?

Why is all people believe Rudy is next Manu and keep say "best player from Europe"? Can NBA fans ever stop these lies? Now they will start say "see best player from Europe is just 6th man type player in NBA".

But he was not even best player from Spain and he is never comparable to Manu. Manu is far superior player to him. Of course Rudy has big potential base on his age but again NBA fans is always believe everything they hear from Spanish and NBA hype machine.

Just same as constant lie was said be announcers and reporters and sports writers "Scola is 3 times MVP of Euroleague".

turiaf for president
11-25-2008, 01:33 PM
Just same as constant lie was said be announcers and reporters and sports writers "Scola is 3 times MVP of Euroleague".".

holy mother of butchering a language

Indazone
11-25-2008, 01:34 PM
lmao! KBP if nothing else gets the entire board riled up.

Borat
11-25-2008, 01:46 PM
I do not like skinny homosexual from Spain. The Tank from Spain is at least not homosexual like his brother and Rudy. I am sure Pau and Rudy take their chrams and put them in each other's anus, soon Ricky will join them, but right now he jail bait.

Indazone
11-25-2008, 03:36 PM
NBA Idiots Poll

GM Survey: Rookies, International

Posted Oct 28 2008 6:06PM
Will the Boston Celtics be the first NBA team to repeat as champions since the 2002 Lakers? Perhaps it will be the latest version of the Lake Show to stop them? Is this the year that the King gets crowned MVP? Which team helped themselves the most this summer? Will the Rookie of the Year come from this year's draft class or last year's?
Who will win the 2008-09 Rookie of the Year?
1. Michael Beasley -- 48.1%
2. Greg Oden -- 29.6%
3. O.J. Mayo -- 11.1%
Others receiving votes: Kevin Love, Anthony Randolph, Russell Westbrook

Which rookie will be the best player in five years?
1. Greg Oden -- 30.8%
2. Michael Beasley -- 23.1%
Derrick Rose -- 23.1%
4. Anthony Randolph -- 7.7%
Russell Westbrook -- 7.7%
Others receiving votes: Jerryd Bayless, O.J. Mayo
Which rookie is the most athletic?
1. Derrick Rose -- 33.3%
2. Russell Westbrook -- 25.9%
3. Joe Alexander - 18.5%
4. Anthony Randolph -- 7.4%
Others receiving votes: Jerryd Bayless, Goran Dragic, DeAndre Jordan, Courtney Lee
Which international rookie is most ready to contribute this season?
1. Rudy Fernandez -- 51.9%
2. Danilo Gallinari -- 37.0%
Others receiving votes: Alexis Ajinca, Goran Dragic, Marc Gasol
Which rookie is most likely to be a "sleeper" success?
1. J.J. Hickson -- 20.0%
2. Courtney Lee -- 12.0%
Robin Lopez -- 12.0%
4. Mario Chalmers -- 8.0%
Rudy Fernandez -- 8.0%
Anthony Randolph -- 8.0%
Others receiving votes: Ryan Anderson, Darrell Arthur, Jerryd Bayless, Eric Gordon, DeAndre Jordan, Brandon Rush, Marreese Speights
Who is the best international player in the NBA?
1. Dirk Nowitzki -- 66.7%
2. Manu Ginobili -- 18.5%
3. Steve Nash -- 11.1%
4. Yao Ming -- 3.7%
Which international player is most likely to have a breakout season in 2008-09?
1. Rudy Fernandez -- 32.0%
2. Andrea Bargnani -- 16.0%
3. Marco Belinelli -- 12.0%
4. Jose Calderon -- 8.0%
Others receiving votes: Andrew Bogut, Danilo Gallinari, Pau Gasol, Nenê, Thabo Sefolosha, Sasha Vujacic, Yao Ming, Yi Jianlian
Who is the best international player NOT in the NBA?
1. Ricky Rubio -- 57.7%
2. Juan Carlos Navarro -- 7.7%
3. Tiago Splitter -- 7.7%
Others receiving votes: Dimitrios Diamantidis, Jorge Garbajosa, Nenad Krstic, Bostjan Nachbar, Theo Papaloukas, Fran Vazquez, Nikola Vujicic

koriwhat
11-25-2008, 04:06 PM
Why is all people believe Rudy is next Manu and keep say "best player from Europe"? Can NBA fans ever stop these lies? Now they will start say "see best player from Europe is just 6th man type player in NBA".

But he was not even best player from Spain and he is never comparable to Manu. Manu is far superior player to him. Of course Rudy has big potential base on his age but again NBA fans is always believe everything they hear from Spanish and NBA hype machine.

Just same as constant lie was said be announcers and reporters and sports writers "Scola is 3 times MVP of Euroleague".

look dude... rudy is good but he ain't no manu, marc is good but it doesnt matter whether or not he was the best in spain because he is still what he is which is a rookie just like rudy, and hype is what the nba is all about.

i think i can confidently say that most people here on ST are sick of you trying to convince us about this or that guy from europe because it doesn't matter... we aren't in europe!

people will hype whoever they think is hot, either a guy with a clean shot, a guy with insane hops, a guy with unbelievable feet, a guy with awesome court vision, etc... in the end it's all opinion. you just need to not get your panties in a wad over such bs as hype cause bball is all hype regardless if it's in fiba or nba.

you really don't need to try to so hard to convince us one way or another about any player. really.

z0sa
11-25-2008, 04:13 PM
somebody ban this fucker

MrChug
11-25-2008, 04:44 PM
somebody ban this fucker

Nah, KillBillsPanocha is too fun to insult. He leaves himself open to ridicule, then gets RRRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYYY pissed when anyone and everyone either flames him, or insults him, but always proves he's wrong.

Just read...he's an idiot.

YellowFever
11-25-2008, 05:28 PM
blah blah..blah blah..idiots..blah blah..blah blah..idiots..blah blah..blah blah..i butcher the english language..blah blah..blah blah..all Americans are stereotyping racists..blah blah..blah blah..I shoulda learn decent english if I am to post in american forum and hope to get a decent response....blah blah..blah blah..

idiots idiots idiots.....blah blah..blah blah..europe's best player blah blah..blah blah..I should get Rosetta Stone blah blah..blah blah..blah blah..blah blah..Hooked on Phonics didn't work for me...blah blah..blah blah..blah blah..blah blah...idiots..idiots...idiots...blah blah..blah blah..blah blah..blah blah...

Sorry..but that's what it sounded like to me...

TDMVPDPOY
11-25-2008, 05:34 PM
two scrubs posting big numbers on scrub teams

umm put them on a contending team and you see there stats deflate.....

koriwhat
11-25-2008, 05:43 PM
rosetta stone... hahaha!

lil_penny
11-25-2008, 05:44 PM
rudy is no manu.. but he dropped 22 points on the best players the usa has to offer right now in the olympics id say hes far from a scrub.. know your role TDMVPDPOY and stick to watching basketball not discussing it.... tool.

Indazone
11-25-2008, 06:06 PM
Here is the best player not in the NBA

Ricky Rubio

http://acbtv.acb.com/video/616

This guy is flat out sick.

mystargtr34
11-25-2008, 06:19 PM
Tiago Splitter is better than Rubio

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-26-2008, 01:12 PM
NBA Idiots Poll

GM Survey: Rookies, International

Posted Oct 28 2008 6:06PM
Will the Boston Celtics be the first NBA team to repeat as champions since the 2002 Lakers? Perhaps it will be the latest version of the Lake Show to stop them? Is this the year that the King gets crowned MVP? Which team helped themselves the most this summer? Will the Rookie of the Year come from this year's draft class or last year's?
Who will win the 2008-09 Rookie of the Year?
1. Michael Beasley -- 48.1%
2. Greg Oden -- 29.6%
3. O.J. Mayo -- 11.1%
Others receiving votes: Kevin Love, Anthony Randolph, Russell Westbrook

Which rookie will be the best player in five years?
1. Greg Oden -- 30.8%
2. Michael Beasley -- 23.1%
Derrick Rose -- 23.1%
4. Anthony Randolph -- 7.7%
Russell Westbrook -- 7.7%
Others receiving votes: Jerryd Bayless, O.J. Mayo
Which rookie is the most athletic?
1. Derrick Rose -- 33.3%
2. Russell Westbrook -- 25.9%
3. Joe Alexander - 18.5%
4. Anthony Randolph -- 7.4%
Others receiving votes: Jerryd Bayless, Goran Dragic, DeAndre Jordan, Courtney Lee
Which international rookie is most ready to contribute this season?
1. Rudy Fernandez -- 51.9%
2. Danilo Gallinari -- 37.0%
Others receiving votes: Alexis Ajinca, Goran Dragic, Marc Gasol
Which rookie is most likely to be a "sleeper" success?
1. J.J. Hickson -- 20.0%
2. Courtney Lee -- 12.0%
Robin Lopez -- 12.0%
4. Mario Chalmers -- 8.0%
Rudy Fernandez -- 8.0%
Anthony Randolph -- 8.0%
Others receiving votes: Ryan Anderson, Darrell Arthur, Jerryd Bayless, Eric Gordon, DeAndre Jordan, Brandon Rush, Marreese Speights
Who is the best international player in the NBA?
1. Dirk Nowitzki -- 66.7%
2. Manu Ginobili -- 18.5%
3. Steve Nash -- 11.1%
4. Yao Ming -- 3.7%
Which international player is most likely to have a breakout season in 2008-09?
1. Rudy Fernandez -- 32.0%
2. Andrea Bargnani -- 16.0%
3. Marco Belinelli -- 12.0%
4. Jose Calderon -- 8.0%
Others receiving votes: Andrew Bogut, Danilo Gallinari, Pau Gasol, Nenê, Thabo Sefolosha, Sasha Vujacic, Yao Ming, Yi Jianlian
Who is the best international player NOT in the NBA?
1. Ricky Rubio -- 57.7%
Others receiving votes: Dimitrios Diamantidis, Jorge Garbajosa, Nenad Krstic, Bostjan Nachbar, Theo Papaloukas, Fran Vazquez, Nikola Vujicic

Just by who they think is list of best players not in NBA prove without question they cannot be take seriously at all. They should all be fired by their teams.

RsxPiimp
11-26-2008, 01:34 PM
rofl

stretch
11-26-2008, 01:39 PM
Just by who they think is list of best players not in NBA prove without question they cannot be take seriously at all. They should all be fired by their teams.

Why isn't that little cunt, V-Span on the list?

koriwhat
11-26-2008, 02:15 PM

ok so nba GMs opinions are less credible then your opinions....is this what you're trying to get across?

you're a fuckin' idiot man.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-26-2008, 02:24 PM
1. Ricky Rubio -- 57.7%

Rubio is 18 years old. He is 10 points 3 assists in SECOND LEVEL of Europe last year. He play in old Phoenix Suns type offense and is given ball all game long. His team in Euroleague level is crap. He is great talent without any discussion but not even close to best player now. This is way more than joke, this is is so funny is hard to even imagine.

Garbajosa is OLD and WASHED UP player. He is no way even near to be even mention in such topic.

Krstic? No. Much better players even at his own position.

Papaloukas? No. He is not even close to best Greek player. At one time he was best player in Europe maybe but he is now not even close to even best player from Greece or at his own position even.

Vazquez? This is where whoever say him should be FIRE NOW by his team. This player is not even in top 10 probably centers just in Spain. Whatever NBA person say him they should be fire right away for such stupid opinion. I doubt even fans of his own team will not even be able stop laughing at this idea of him in this list.

Vujicic? This player is complete TRASH. he is old, he is wash up, he can barely even walk right. He CANNOT EVEN RUN up the court. He can play ZERO DEFENSE. This is absurd joke to even mention him here.

The other players in list are fine, but the ones I mention here is STUPID STUPID STUPID to even be consider. It is PROOF that NBA managers are RETARDED