PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore and Rich Longhorn fans doing their effort to snub OU

Cant_Be_Faded
11-25-2008, 09:39 PM
according to Orangebloods.....

Texas fans have a website www.45-35.com up and running

Bribed two or three people to run across the field during the OU-OSU game with a sign that says "45-35", including full bail money and future season tickets (ridiculous...)

Collected enough money to fly a plane from north texas to fly over Stillwater for 4 hours prior to 1 hour before kickoff that will be impossible to miss that has a banner that says "45-35...settled on a neutral field"

They also bribed the guy who is going to kick the fan football field goal to wear a shirt that says "45-35"

Numerous Texas newspapers are writing stories on their efforts.

While I will be the first to say this effort reeks of agginess, we still are not trying to cause direct harm to others or do something inherently 'evil'. We're just trying to out stoops that fagfucker stoops.

Hopefully this blitzkrieg campaigning works.

mookie2001
11-25-2008, 10:02 PM
i just threw toby keith a bill and hes gonna be mine for the whole day

Homeland Security
11-25-2008, 10:13 PM
This kind of douchebaggery is destined to backfire.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-25-2008, 10:41 PM
Almost as much as Stoops running up the score every game in the first year of the BCS's inception backfired, right?

Blake
11-25-2008, 11:01 PM
I hope OSU wins.

That means Tech will be in the Big XII title game.

and if UT somehow gets in the NC game, then maybe they will finally throw out a playoff system.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-25-2008, 11:21 PM
Blake, they renewed the BCS ESPN agreement for the next 8 years. There will never ever be a playoff system. What we can realistically hope for is for the Big Twelve Powers That Be change their tiebreaker to the SEC's. SEC tiebreaker is by far the most logical. Although, seeing how god is a Sooner fan, the second we change it to that format, you can bet your bottom dollar that OU will be the benefactor.

Kermit
11-26-2008, 11:07 AM
Any word yet on when Jamail is paying Megan Fox to tatoo 45-35 on her cooter?

Kermit
11-26-2008, 11:14 AM
Oh, and these efforts are beyond retarded. I see thousands of 45-35 signs and the scoreboard reading Aggie 45 - Dumbass Sips who thought it was a Good Idea to Bring Signs that Read the Score of the GAme 35. I can see this coming from a mile away.

MosesGuthrie
11-26-2008, 09:14 PM
Oh, and these efforts are beyond retarded. I see thousands of 45-35 signs and the scoreboard reading Aggie 45 - Dumbass Sips who thought it was a Good Idea to Bring Signs that Read the Score of the GAme 35. I can see this coming from a mile away.

+1