PDA

View Full Version : Heisman Q

MajorMike
11-26-2008, 12:44 PM
So now Bradford is considered the leader, when 4 weeks ago the for-sure winner was either McCoy or Harrell. If you look at most people's top 3 or 4, Tebow is in it, even tho no one has talked about him all season, pretty much.

If/when OSU beats uo and then if Mizzou happens to beat ttek in the B12 game while Florida goes on to beat Bama and will then be #1 in the BCS... does Tebow 'back into' his 2nd Heisman in a row?

samikeyp
11-26-2008, 01:15 PM
So now Bradford is considered the leader, when 4 weeks ago the for-sure winner was either McCoy or Harrell. If you look at most people's top 3 or 4, Tebow is in it, even tho no one has talked about him all season, pretty much.

If/when OSU beats uo and then if Mizzou happens to beat ttek in the B12 game while Florida goes on to beat Bama and will then be #1 in the BCS... does Tebow 'back into' his 2nd Heisman in a row?

God I hope not.

As a Longhorn fan, I want McCoy to win but I would rather see Bradford or Harrell win ahead of Tebow.

Blake
11-26-2008, 02:15 PM
whichever team ends up in the title game will determine the Heisman winner.

just like most QB winners in the past: best team's QB = winner

samikeyp
11-26-2008, 05:17 PM
What if it is Florida against OU, Texas or Tech?

J.T.
11-26-2008, 05:57 PM
I'd rather McCoy doesn't win the Heisman so he can have a productive NFL career, unlike Bush and Leinart. Give it to Bradford so he can have the curse of pro football failure.

Spurtacus
11-26-2008, 11:06 PM
I'd rather McCoy doesn't win the Heisman so he can have a productive NFL career, unlike Bush and Leinart. Give it to Bradford so he can have the curse of pro football failure.

As silly as it sounds, its true. You can throw Carson Palmer's name in there. He had a couple of great seasons, but has fallen off the past two years.

samikeyp
11-28-2008, 01:08 AM
McCoy improved his chances tonight. Let's see who follows suit this weekend.