PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy WR help

samikeyp
11-26-2008, 01:16 PM
Brother fantasy pundits.... my QB is Brees and my WR's are Marques Colston, Lance Moore, Brandon Marshall and Calvin Johnson, which two should I start? I was thinking Marshall for sure. I was think about the double dip with Brees and one of the Saints guys. Colston is projected higher this week in my league but lately Moore has been his guy.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

sa_butta
11-26-2008, 01:37 PM
Without question start Moore, I have him on my team and Brees has been giving him the looks so much Moore...No pun intended there LOL. But Moore is your best options if no reason other than he gets ball. Also if you watched the games it seems like they are trying to get him involved on some trick plays as well. He threw an INT, but they may find another way to get him in the mix.

Moore and Marshall FTW

LakerHater
11-26-2008, 01:43 PM
Yeah, I'd go with Marshall and Moore with Brees as the QB!

Blake
11-26-2008, 03:13 PM
that's a tough call what are the team matchups?

I think any of those 4 guys are capable of going off.........but when it comes down to it, I ask "who is the QB throwing the ball"

Culpepper to Calvin
Brees to Moore/Colston
Cutler to Marshall

I would lean towards to Moore and Marshall as well, but if NO is playing a sorry secondary at home, I'd start both Colston and Moore.......

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
11-26-2008, 05:21 PM
True, any of them can go off, but you win leagues by not trying to outsmart yourself and riding guys who consistently score points for you.

Marshall has been a disappointment the last seven weeks. He's averaging 70 yds/game and has only scored one TD in two months.

CJ is averaging 88 yds/game and has scored 6 TDs in that same time frame.

The only WR I'd start over CJ right now is Boldin.

Moore and CJ are the plays.

Vinnie_Johnson
11-26-2008, 06:05 PM
True, any of them can go off, but you win leagues by not trying to outsmart yourself and riding guys who consistently score points for you.

Marshall has been a disappointment the last seven weeks. He's averaging 70 yds/game and has only scored one TD in two months.

CJ is averaging 88 yds/game and has scored 6 TDs in that same time frame.

The only WR I'd start over CJ right now is Boldin.

Moore and CJ are the plays.

I would and will play CJ you know the Lie Downs will be down big and need to throw on every down.

Texas Chili Dog
11-27-2008, 12:55 AM
Moore and Marshall FTW.

just out of curiosity, who is your opponent's QB? That often makes a difference with who I pick in the WR spot.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-27-2008, 02:53 PM
Santana Moss, Moore, or Bowe?

LakerHater
11-27-2008, 11:48 PM
How many can you start!?

Texas Chili Dog
11-28-2008, 12:23 AM

I'd go with Moore, if you can only start one of them. Moss is going against the Giants, and that's never a good matchup.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-28-2008, 12:56 AM
How many can you start!?

One.

LakerHater
11-28-2008, 01:09 AM
Then I'd go with Moore!
Moss is goin up against the New York football Giants, not good although he had a desent game in wk 1!
Bowe has played pretty well against Oak in his career but it seems Thigpen trust Bradley alot more and Gonzo is havin a good year! Besisdes the Raiders have stepped up against opposing quarterbacks the past three games. It started with Jake Delhomme (72 passing yards, one touchdown and four interceptions), then Chad Pennington (174 passing yards and no touchdowns) and last week Jay Cutler (204 passing yards and one interception)!

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-29-2008, 11:49 PM
Gore or Turner?

LakerHater
11-30-2008, 01:28 AM
Id go Turner, Bills havent allowed a 100 yrd rusher in Ralph Wilson Stadium!
I'm sure Turner would have a field day against a D (his former team) thats givin up 113 yrds a game!!!