PDA

View Full Version : lets start

szumi
11-27-2008, 01:01 PM
I mess up in the beggining so I want to do it right!!!
I,m a fan of this organisation for about 16 years and I want to be0part of this forum as the spurs are my one and only team that i love.all good to the spurs fans.I,m realkly want to be a part of the communitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go SAS!!

urunobili
11-27-2008, 01:02 PM
I mess up in the beggining so I want to do it right!!!
I,m a fan of this organisation for about 16 years and I want to be0part of this forum as the spurs are my one and only team that i love.all good to the spurs fans.I,m realkly want to be a part of the communitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go SAS!!

i recommend you that before you start opening threads, you read the ones that are open and see how you can contribute on those... :wakeup

Interrohater
11-27-2008, 01:05 PM
i recommend you that before you start opening threads, you read the ones that are open and see how you can contribute on those... :wakeup
What a Forum snob...

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-27-2008, 01:06 PM
What he said. ^

And welcome to the forum. You're gonna love it.

urunobili
11-27-2008, 01:11 PM
What a Forum snob...

r u a SR leftover?

:lol

szumi
11-27-2008, 01:16 PM
i,m all hart for my spurs so thanks for the guys wishing me well!!!!!!!!!!

Texas_Ranger
11-27-2008, 01:38 PM
Hi hello!

szumi
11-27-2008, 01:39 PM
Hi hello!
thanks man!!!

mrspurs
11-27-2008, 06:40 PM
What a Forum snob...

thats urunobli for ya.:lol

mrspurs
11-27-2008, 06:45 PM
You would be doing yourself a favor by putting the forum snob on ignore szumi. It will make your stay here lots more fun. Then again, alot of playbabies enjoy the mickey mouse fights and name calling this site has to offer. The choice is yours, and welcome to the best spurs forum on the planet. And careful when you make threads. You dont want to out copy and paste the people who have been doing it for along time. They tend to become offended when you take their highly paid jobs. hahahaha

duncan228
11-27-2008, 07:06 PM
You dont want to out copy and paste the people who have been doing it for along time. They tend to become offended when you take their highly paid jobs. hahahaha

Fuck you.

ChumpDumper
11-27-2008, 07:11 PM
Chili peppers burn my gut.

anakha
11-27-2008, 08:06 PM
You would be doing yourself a favor by putting the forum snob on ignore szumi. It will make your stay here lots more fun. Then again, alot of playbabies enjoy the mickey mouse fights and name calling this site has to offer. The choice is yours, and welcome to the best spurs forum on the planet. And careful when you make threads. You dont want to out copy and paste the people who have been doing it for along time. They tend to become offended when you take their highly paid jobs. hahahaha

:lmao

A week ago you liked duncan228. Now, it's back to the "I hate everybody who disagrees with me"?

szumi
11-27-2008, 08:51 PM
I've allways thought that the "one team one goal" sentance is for all the members of the spurs family. Why some guys are turning a simple hallo thread into some offensive shit?! We are the men in black and as a part of a classy organization we should stay classy specially among each other.But it's just my opinion.

m33p0
11-28-2008, 03:59 AM
I've allways thought that the "one team one goal" sentance is for all the members of the spurs family. Why some guys are turning a simple hallo thread into some offensive shit?! We are the men in black and as a part of a classy organization we should stay classy specially among each other.But it's just my opinion.
that's mrs purs for yah.

BG_Spurs_Fan
11-28-2008, 04:27 AM

Damn! I've seen annoying people but you deffinitely top the list!What a douche.

You'd have a little bit more credibility if your BB IQ was more than 0.

mrspurs
11-28-2008, 09:40 AM
Fuck you.

:lol God Bless you 228 your a lady for sure................

anakha
11-28-2008, 09:42 AM
All I can say is...

When someone has dozens of people on ignore because they think he's a douchebag, he most probably is.

mrspurs
11-28-2008, 09:44 AM

Right there with ya. Keep in mind though this site has children in it. And some of these children have no clue what respect is.:wow

dougp
11-28-2008, 09:52 AM
Right there with ya. Keep in mind though this site has children in it. And some of these children have no clue what respect is.:wow

Yes, the community knows you have no idea what respect is. Do yourself a favor and just log out of the forums and read them - ST would be a better place.

dbestpro
11-28-2008, 09:56 AM
It's simple. Some posts are pretty smart and some are from folks that are learning while others are from folks that like to pull your chain. Be one or all three and post away (new threads included). Good threads illicit a response, bad threads simply fade away.

I. Hustle
11-28-2008, 09:57 AM
I like this new guy. He gets three thumbs up from me.

Hallo by the way.

benefactor
11-28-2008, 10:00 AM
Fuck you.
Don't let him get to you girl. The mentally challenged can't help the way they are.

mrspurs
11-28-2008, 10:03 AM
It's simple. Some posts are pretty smart and some are from folks that are learning while others are from folks that like to pull your chain. Be one or all three and post away (new threads included). Good threads illicit a response, bad threads simply fade away.

Well said.:wow

mrspurs
11-28-2008, 10:05 AM
Yes, the community knows you have no idea what respect is. Do yourself a favor and just log out of the forums and read them - ST would be a better place.

Im right on top of that :lol

anakha
11-28-2008, 10:08 AM
Im right on top of that :lol

And he accuses me of being clueless...

Dex
11-28-2008, 12:47 PM

Listen, we all know you're upset that somebody stole your glory, but you really gotta learn to let shit go.

Dex
11-28-2008, 12:48 PM
And to the no0b, welcome and enjoy!

You're free to act however you wish on the board, but acting like a douche will result in people treating you like one.

There is a case in point in this thread.