PDA

View Full Version : Rockets vs Spurs Nov. 29th, 2008 - The Rivalry Continues

Indazone
11-28-2008, 04:35 PM
San Antonio Spurs at Houston Rockets

Saturday, November 29, 2008 at 7:30 PM at Toyota Center in Houston, TX (http://www.stubhub.com/toyota-center-event-tickets/details/?venue_config_ID=8992)

Coming off a 4th qtr collapse in their last meeting. Rockets try to redeem themselves at home vs the San Antonio Spurs. Rockets are coming out for revenge. Look for a strong defensive game between these two teams. Rockets continue to struggle shootingwise.

Rockets return Shane Battier and Spurs will have the services of both Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili. Suprising George Hill and Mason lead the Spurs reserves. Look for Luis Scola to continue his incredible rebounding game. 15 pts and 18 rebounds vs the Pacers.

Bring it on baby! Here's to a great game :toast

SpursIndonesia
11-28-2008, 05:02 PM
Looking forward to it, the game will be aired live next sunday morning Jakarta's time, hooray ! I want a Spurs win but a great game by Yao. :D

Indazone
11-28-2008, 06:29 PM
This is hoping T-Mac will be back for this game. Full complement Artest, T-Mac, Yao, Battier, and uhhhh Alston (sigh)

Here, this video goes out to all the Rockets fans out there.

If we ever get it together, it'd look like this barring injury of course. :depressed

tEwgFaFczQc

SpursDynasty
11-28-2008, 07:28 PM
I'm glad the Spurs have had a junk schedule while TP/Manu were out. They're both back now, and it looks like the junk continues with Memphis and Houston...

milkyway21
11-28-2008, 09:01 PM
Look for Luis Scola to continue his incredible rebounding game. 15 pts and 18 rebounds vs the Pacers.

:nope not a guaranty for a W people:lol

I have the feeling Duncan will embarrass Yao once again.
He will YAnk the ball from his hands again, Yao confused why his hands are empty, realize TD has the ball, can only shake & scratch his head in desperation, while on the other hand TD passes the ball to Manu for a lay-in .........:oops

I'm actually looking forward to a great game.
Let's see who's dirtier: Artest or Bowen. Kidding!:D

I meant better defender:lmao

ducks
11-28-2008, 09:36 PM
lets see if scola has more then 5 rebounds against spurs this game

Andy25
11-28-2008, 11:02 PM
I'm excited I'll be going to this game tomorrow. I just don't know which jersey to wear to support the spurs.. my Duncan or Manu or Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_ jersey.. Oh man this is going to be a good game... With the big 3 back.

Though game for me though.. considering I was born in Houston and live here currently but used to live in San Antonio and go to school there currently... and I have scola, rafer and Yao on my fantasy team along with Duncan.. bleh

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-28-2008, 11:04 PM
I'm excited I'll be going to this game tomorrow. I just don't know which jersey to wear to support the spurs.. my Duncan or Manu or Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_ jersey..

:lmao
Man, that never gets old.

Anti.Hero
11-28-2008, 11:04 PM
Definitely wear the Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_ one.

ducks
11-28-2008, 11:09 PM
houston just said ohoh tp is healthy

milkyway21
11-28-2008, 11:30 PM
I'm excited I'll be going to this game tomorrow. I just don't know which jersey to wear to support the spurs.. my Duncan or Manu or Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_ jersey.. Oh man this is going to be a good game... With the big 3 back.

Though game for me though.. considering I was born in Houston and live here currently but used to live in San Antonio and go to school there currently... and I have scola, rafer and Yao on my fantasy team along with Duncan.. bleh

I can understand the Duncan and Yao, but Rafer?

considering there are so many other talented players out there...

okay it's loyalty