PDA

View Full Version : A new low for american consumerism

chode_regulator
11-28-2008, 04:47 PM
walmart employee trampled to death at store outside manhattan

http://http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081128/ap_on_re_us/wal_mart_death

unbelievable...especially when shoppers whined about having to leave bc the store was closing down

Anti.Hero
11-28-2008, 04:54 PM
ridiculous.

MiamiHeat
11-28-2008, 04:54 PM
whats the big deal about black friday?

it's not like they are selling 99 cent HDTV's. it's only a couple bucks and maybe 20-30 bucks off electronics. not a big deal

Kori Ellis
11-28-2008, 04:57 PM
whats the big deal about black friday?

it's not like they are selling 99 cent HDTV's. it's only a couple bucks and maybe 20-30 bucks off electronics. not a big deal

Select items were about 80% off retail at Wal-Mart. But it's definitely not worth trampling anyone to death.

chode_regulator
11-28-2008, 05:00 PM
i went to best buy today to see what DS games were on sale for my newphew. goddamn it was a zoo. it was impossible to try to get anyone to help me. i was also interested in buying a wall mount for my tv. after trying to flag someone down for 15 minutes i said fuck it and left. il ltake my buisness elsewhere.

but yeah, i mean trmapling someone to get a tv at half off. or to save a few bucks, though i know it adds up quick.
the most sickening part is no one tried to help him up. gotta get to those ps3s!!! :ihit

exstatic
11-28-2008, 05:09 PM
i went to best buy today to see what DS games were on sale for my newphew. goddamn it was a zoo. it was impossible to try to get anyone to help me. i was also interested in buying a wall mount for my tv. after trying to flag someone down for 15 minutes i said fuck it and left. il ltake my buisness elsewhere.

but yeah, i mean trmapling someone to get a tv at half off. or to save a few bucks, though i know it adds up quick.
the most sickening part is no one tried to help him up. gotta get to those ps3s!!! :ihit

If you're not interested in Black Friday deals, today is the day to stay OUT of the stores. If you went back tomorrow, there would be plenty of help.

MannyIsGod
11-28-2008, 06:43 PM
Its pretty damn disgusting. I just can't find any other way to look at it. Its flat out disgusting.

Vinnie_Johnson
11-28-2008, 07:24 PM
That Walmart is screwed wait until OSHA shows up.

Whisky Dog
11-28-2008, 07:26 PM
These are the same people who blow 20 to 30 bucks a week or more on cigarettes, alcohol, and lottery tickets. Then go crazy to save a couple hundred on a tv.

Whisky Dog
11-28-2008, 07:30 PM
When I was running retail store security (AP) for Target and Wal-Mart I had a couple of black Fridays where I ended up with more than 15 people handcuffed in my office waiting to go to jail. I loved sending idiots to jail during the holidays, I wish we could have tasered them all

Creepn
11-28-2008, 07:47 PM
I couldnt read the article because the link didnt work but that is just pathetic.

People didnt realize that they are stepping over a freakin dead body?? I just KNOW they saw a bloody person struggling to get up so what did they do? Did they just knock that person down again or something??

I just dont understand it.

Borosai
11-28-2008, 08:24 PM
http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/4880/stwalmartsloganwp7.jpg

MrChug
11-28-2008, 08:29 PM
I couldnt read the article because the link didnt work but that is just pathetic.

People didnt realize that they are stepping over a freakin dead body?? I just KNOW they saw a bloody person struggling to get up so what did they do? Did they just knock that person down again or something??

I just dont understand it.

And the fucking audacity of these trash excuses for people actually reacting like "They shouldn't have tried to stop us".

Slydragon
11-28-2008, 10:42 PM
2 kill each other inside a Toys-r-us

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27957714/

Vinnie_Johnson
11-28-2008, 10:50 PM
2 kill each other inside a Toys-r-us

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27957714/

Riverside County sheriff's Sgt. Dennis Gutierrez said the fight was not over a toy. He said handguns were found by the men's bodies, but he released little other information. He would not answer a question about whether the shooting was gang-related.

Sounds like gang crap.

Slydragon
11-28-2008, 11:25 PM
Riverside County sheriff's Sgt. Dennis Gutierrez said the fight was not over a toy. He said handguns were found by the men's bodies, but he released little other information. He would not answer a question about whether the shooting was gang-related.

Sounds like gang crap.

The women they were with started to fight first, that could of been over anything. It's not like the guys saw each other then started to shoot.

DANILO DRASKOVIC
11-28-2008, 11:48 PM
nah
I think The Hills are still the lowest point in American history

mrsmaalox
11-29-2008, 12:00 AM
Damn that's terrible.

Anti.Hero
11-29-2008, 12:10 AM
And they said shopping would be down this holiday season.

One way or another I guess

timvp
11-29-2008, 12:25 AM
it was impossible to try to get anyone to help me. i was also interested in buying a wall mount for my tv. after trying to flag someone down for 15 minutes i said fuck it and left.

:lol @ asking for help at Best Buy.

:lol X 2 @ asking for help at Best Buy on Black Friday.

mookie2001
11-29-2008, 11:58 AM
we demand more!

hey peterburns said he always steals from you intellectually for his show timvp, hasnt that dude ever heard of whottt?