PDA

View Full Version : DaDakota Believes SamFisher

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-29-2008, 02:23 AM
You are stupid fool DD I see in Delfino thread you believe this crap. Are you so dumb to believe this crap Fisher posts? In Europe you do not trust article written by website of rival team as "trusted" source for news about other rival team.

How can you be so stupid to fall for this? I understand SamFisher is this retarded, but you?

Bob Lanier
11-29-2008, 03:05 AM
It must be terrible to come from such a dishonest society.

sook
11-29-2008, 11:19 AM
SamFisher tore you a new one on clutchfans, just suck it up KBP

Double-Up
11-29-2008, 11:35 AM
Who gives a shit, Spanoulis didn't have the balls to finish playing in the NBA and went back home for whatever reason. The only reason I even read your post are to see those big bouncy boobs. Get over it. :depressed

Indazone
11-29-2008, 12:44 PM
actually as much as it pains me to say it, he's right. The Russians are having trouble paying their players.

Crisis reaches Russia - Delfino refuses to play

November 20, 2008 by Tobias (http://www.ballineurope.com/author/tobias/)

Our contact in Russia has informed us about some major development in Russia. According to him, the global financial crisis is having a direct effect on the Russian basketball. If you really think about it, it just makes sense and critics of high-paying Russian investors are finally proven right.
He also explains why Russia is having problems:

Much depends on the value of the dollar. If the oil prices keep dropping - the ruble (Russian currency) will fall. It is expected that the ruble will fall. From there, everything will get worse. Many Russian basketball contracts are in dollars, but sponsorship of the clubs and salaries is in rubles, meaning the clubs will have to pay more money to their players.
If you take a look at the sponsors and their stocks, it is obvious what clubs will or already have problems.
CSKA Moscow, Dynamo, Khimki, Triumph Lyubertsy and CSK VVS are not paying salaries right now. While CSKA and Dynamo are just going through long delays, Khimki’s and Triumph’s situations are much worse. The CSKA women’s team is on the edge of bankruptcy: Its main sponsor sold his business and the new owner does not want to have any relationship with the club.
But that does not mean that CSKA will have any problems with players, though there has been a delay to payment of more than a month. CSKA CEO Andrey Vatutin said that there are difficulties, but the main sponsor of the team, Norilsk Nickel, has assured it would continue to fully meet its financial obligations. It is not clear why CSKA has problems, because Norilsk Nickel stocks have not fallen significantly for the year.
There are more problems with Khimki and Triumph: Yesterday, Carlos Delfino refused to go to play in the third quarter. Head coach Kestutis Kemzura said that he doesn’t want to see a player ignoring his instructions.
I am sure Carlos doesn’t want to see his team not paying him, either.

http://www.ballineurope.com/womens-basketball/crisis-reaches-russia-delfino-refuses-to-play/

Indazone
11-29-2008, 12:47 PM
Just thought of this..if Delfino isn't getting paid and Boki isn't getting paid, then that means it's a breach of contract. They can just quit and an NBA team can pick them up just like that.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-29-2008, 12:53 PM
actually as much as it pains me to say it, he's right. The Russians are having trouble paying their players.

Crisis reaches Russia - Delfino refuses to play

November 20, 2008 by Tobias (http://www.ballineurope.com/author/tobias/)

Our contact in Russia has informed us about some major development in Russia. According to him, the global financial crisis is having a direct effect on the Russian basketball. If you really think about it, it just makes sense and critics of high-paying Russian investors are finally proven right.
He also explains why Russia is having problems:

Much depends on the value of the dollar. If the oil prices keep dropping - the ruble (Russian currency) will fall. It is expected that the ruble will fall. From there, everything will get worse. Many Russian basketball contracts are in dollars, but sponsorship of the clubs and salaries is in rubles, meaning the clubs will have to pay more money to their players.
If you take a look at the sponsors and their stocks, it is obvious what clubs will or already have problems.
CSKA Moscow, Dynamo, Khimki, Triumph Lyubertsy and CSK VVS are not paying salaries right now. While CSKA and Dynamo are just going through long delays, Khimki’s and Triumph’s situations are much worse. The CSKA women’s team is on the edge of bankruptcy: Its main sponsor sold his business and the new owner does not want to have any relationship with the club.
But that does not mean that CSKA will have any problems with players, though there has been a delay to payment of more than a month. CSKA CEO Andrey Vatutin said that there are difficulties, but the main sponsor of the team, Norilsk Nickel, has assured it would continue to fully meet its financial obligations. It is not clear why CSKA has problems, because Norilsk Nickel stocks have not fallen significantly for the year.
There are more problems with Khimki and Triumph: Yesterday, Carlos Delfino refused to go to play in the third quarter. Head coach Kestutis Kemzura said that he doesn’t want to see a player ignoring his instructions.
I am sure Carlos doesn’t want to see his team not paying him, either.

http://www.ballineurope.com/womens-basketball/crisis-reaches-russia-delfino-refuses-to-play/

lol you don't realize these are reports from rival teams? :blah we have such reports like this ALL THE TIME in Europe it is NEVER accepted unless the team itself GM say it is true.

If it is true then why is Delfino playing every game for them since this?

You need know actual truth. In Europe if players get big contract then decide they not have to give any effort or play any defense then coach will bench them. Is no star treatment there. If T-Mac plays in Europe he will be fined and benched probably within first game of season because of his never wanting to give full effort.

Delfino is make same $10 million per year in NBA and he was not play any defense, was arguing with coach and was hogging ball like crazy. This happen all the time than that these players and agents try blame the team.

Of course it is NOT true because if it is true then FIBA makes the team go to court and if they do not pay they will be ban from league. This is FACT of how the rules are. So this is all just stupid nonsense crap which of course always come from rival teams.

If you want to know player that will probably be avaiable because team is in financial trouble then this Loren Woods. His team REALLY is in trouble with money so if such story come of him you can believe it, this other things is nonsense. And if Delfino decide leave Khimki will just be make believe to cover he was not play any defense and was hogging the ball.

Remember FIBA rule is team will have to go to court if they have not paid players and if they do not then they will be kicked from their leagues. This Tobias is obvious moron. Eurocup season JUST START they have just play ONE GAME.

I guess was good time to post this right before so idiot Americans will believe it. Have to have all the NBA fans believe their crap.

Notice date of this article and notice date of this game?

http://ulebcup.com/ulebcup/competition/results/showgame?gamecode=6

"Delfino not playing because no pay" :rolleyes If this is true FIBA will allow the player to not have to play anymore but somehow after this he is playing in FIRST GAME of season.

Kobayagi
11-29-2008, 01:01 PM
Remember FIBA rule is team will have to go to court if they have not paid players and if they do not then they will be kicked from their leagues.

I know for a fact that slovenian euroleague team Olimpija had a long history of their players not getting their paychecks. They got paid eventually, but almost never on regular basis, there was always a few months' delay.

And somehow they never received any threats from FIBA or ULEB or any other organisation saying they will be banned from their leagues.

What are your sources? Are you just making stuff up?

Indazone
11-29-2008, 01:04 PM
I dunno KBP, this rumor is gaining legs and sounding more and more plausible. It is not reported on other bulletin boards. http://boards.rebkell.net/viewtopic.php?p=593437&sid=dcb7bc2079835e99986b94b15418b8e9

Based on the previous post by HotForHammon, I will try and explain why CSKA is really in trouble.

Andrei Ischuk who has run the club from the start has pulled out of the Russian Market. With him gone they do not have anybody to run the payroll.

He was responsible for the budgets and with his departure, which was actually in September the club was on borrowed time.

The club is actually under the control of a group of people from Volgaburmash who are not ready to bank roll the club to the same extend.

No payment for October and it looks like nothing for November. The European season come to a break on Dec 20. I guess if a solution is not found then CSKA will end its activities.

It is a sign of the times when Spartak Moscow after playing in France, two weeks did not return to Russia, but stayed in France and then flew out to Italy (I am assuming they flew- because they could have gone by train or bus).

In the good old days they would have certainly have flown back to Moscow between games.

Dynamo Moscow are the second team in the Russia League that are in trouble.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-29-2008, 01:13 PM
SamFisher tore you a new one on clutchfans, just suck it up KBP

I have never post there you fucking moron.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-29-2008, 01:14 PM
I know for a fact that slovenian euroleague team Olimpija had a long history of their players not getting their paychecks. They got paid eventually, but almost never on regular basis, there was always a few months' delay.

And somehow they never received any threats from FIBA or ULEB or any other organisation saying they will be banned from their leagues.

What are your sources? Are you just making stuff up?

Well this is nonsense because in Greece if teams do no pay players FIBA orders them to court they then must pay or are kicked out of all competitions they are in. This is FACT. Why would FIBA rules be different for Greece only?

Besides you have never know that teams can pay by every week, every month or every 3 months? The rules is they can pay every 3 months if they want. Why would players refuse play just because they are on long pay schedule? Again you too much believe rival sports papers.

LOREN WOODS if such story come about him is TRUE his team Zalgiris is actual in financial trouble. If this story was true it would have been about him not Delfino. I hope you can see where this story comes from.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-29-2008, 01:18 PM
I dunno KBP, this rumor is gaining legs and sounding more and more plausible. It is not reported on other bulletin boards. http://boards.rebkell.net/viewtopic.php?p=593437&sid=dcb7bc2079835e99986b94b15418b8e9

Based on the previous post by HotForHammon, I will try and explain why CSKA is really in trouble.

Andrei Ischuk who has run the club from the start has pulled out of the Russian Market. With him gone they do not have anybody to run the payroll.

He was responsible for the budgets and with his departure, which was actually in September the club was on borrowed time.

The club is actually under the control of a group of people from Volgaburmash who are not ready to bank roll the club to the same extend.

No payment for October and it looks like nothing for November. The European season come to a break on Dec 20. I guess if a solution is not found then CSKA will end its activities.

It is a sign of the times when Spartak Moscow after playing in France, two weeks did not return to Russia, but stayed in France and then flew out to Italy (I am assuming they flew- because they could have gone by train or bus).

In the good old days they would have certainly have flown back to Moscow between games.

Dynamo Moscow are the second team in the Russia League that are in trouble.

Believe me this all nonsense. Delfino was bench by his coach because he was be a real asshole. i saw game. He yell at the coach, he flip off the fans of his own team, he threaten the refs, and he was hogging ball, fighting with teamates, and play no defense.

he then complain to media that "is too cold for him in Russia to play defense because he is too cold".

He was then bench by coach as punishment and fine by team. Suddenly next day this "article" appear and of course is not true because he was in first Eurocup game of season after this when stories claim he and agent say he will not play if he is not paid.

I hope you are not so dumb to fall for such crap. You also believe if Marbury says "I am not paid because I refuse play for team" that this mean "Knicks is in financial trouble" :nope

Also you relize delfino do not even play on these teams?

If people really believes this CSKA Moscow is in financial trouble then :rolleyes

Indazone
11-29-2008, 01:19 PM
ok ok..lol

Lets just see how this all plays out. If nothing happens then yes, you are correct.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-29-2008, 01:27 PM
ok ok..lol

Lets just see how this all plays out. If nothing happens then yes, you are correct.

No not exact because Delfino would be kicked off team if he keep this up. of course this pay story is a lie and true story is he was bench for bad attitude and play but he still make much more in Russia than he can in NBA.

He will maybe come back to NBA after either season of two leagues he is in right now. I think he will not stay last 2 years of his contract but if people are try make it seem he come back because he not paid is obvious this is crap.

FIBA allow players go home if team is not pay them so why is Delfino playing Eurocup games after this article? I know this is crap and this crap about CSKA must be fantasy of NBA fans. They are angry about some teams spending a lot in Europe and start this same crap about players never get paid there.

Is there reason why all these players stay in their teams in Europe and keep play games for them when from US side it is always report and say they are never paid any salary?

It is crazy to think they can make people believe team like CSKA is in financial trouble.

ChumpDumper
11-29-2008, 04:03 PM
Kill_Bill_Pana is doubting the veracity of a story coming out of Europe?

:lmao

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-29-2008, 04:41 PM
Kill_Bill_Pana is doubting the veracity of a story coming out of Europe?

It make no difference where it come from.

IDIOT believe story is true or not base only on who say it or where it come from (like you believe is true if come from US or "lie" if come from Greece this make you sound like Ugly American)

Smart person believe story is true or not base on facts and logic.

You need stop watch American TV before is too late for you.

ChumpDumper
11-29-2008, 04:45 PM
You believed the Greek report that the NBA expansion into Europe was finalized.

Bob Lanier
11-29-2008, 05:22 PM
That is lie.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-30-2008, 01:55 PM

LIAR

Bob Lanier
11-30-2008, 03:01 PM

Kobayagi
11-30-2008, 03:06 PM
IS All LIES.

AnotherArgie
11-30-2008, 05:52 PM
Well this is nonsense because in Greece if teams do no pay players FIBA orders them to court they then must pay or are kicked out of all competitions they are in. This is FACT. Why would FIBA rules be different for Greece only?

Besides you have never know that teams can pay by every week, every month or every 3 months? The rules is they can pay every 3 months if they want. Why would players refuse play just because they are on long pay schedule? Again you too much believe rival sports papers.

LOREN WOODS if such story come about him is TRUE his team Zalgiris is actual in financial trouble. If this story was true it would have been about him not Delfino. I hope you can see where this story comes from.

It happens in the argie league all the time. Right now for instance local team Ben Hur has a 3 months delay. While you're right that the players can go elsewhere, in truth the teams only pay the foreigners or only the foreigners leave. The local players can't go elsewhere (since the rosters are full or the transfer deadline passed) and have to suck it up. If I remember correctly one club even disappeared in the middle of the season some years ago.

AnotherArgie
11-30-2008, 05:58 PM
Believe me this all nonsense. Delfino was bench by his coach because he was be a real asshole. i saw game. He yell at the coach, he flip off the fans of his own team, he threaten the refs, and he was hogging ball, fighting with teamates, and play no defense.

he then complain to media that "is too cold for him in Russia to play defense because he is too cold".

He was then bench by coach as punishment and fine by team. Suddenly next day this "article" appear and of course is not true because he was in first Eurocup game of season after this when stories claim he and agent say he will not play if he is not paid.

I hope you are not so dumb to fall for such crap. You also believe if Marbury says "I am not paid because I refuse play for team" that this mean "Knicks is in financial trouble" :nope

Also you relize delfino do not even play on these teams?

If people really believes this CSKA Moscow is in financial trouble then :rolleyes

:lol You make him look like the second coming of Ron Artest. Please show me a video of Delfino fighting the refs, the fans, his teammates, the coach and, on top of all that, hogging the ball. I picture the situation and it has to be hilarious: the entire stadium insulting him and Delfino still going for the layup.

You talk about facts and logic and then say a professional basketball player do now wish to play because it's too cold? :rollin

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-30-2008, 06:27 PM
:lol You make him look like the second coming of Ron Artest. Please show me a video of Delfino fighting the refs, the fans, his teammates, the coach and, on top of all that, hogging the ball. I picture the situation and it has to be hilarious: the entire stadium insulting him and Delfino still going for the layup.

You talk about facts and logic and then say a professional basketball player do now wish to play because it's too cold? :rollin

Is true he was be real asshole.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-30-2008, 06:27 PM

Delfino's team in Russia is own by multi billionaire. He can afford pay salary.

ChumpDumper
11-30-2008, 06:35 PM
Delfino's team in Russia is own by multi billionaire. He can afford pay salary.But is he?

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-30-2008, 07:16 PM
But is he?

Yes. What is this crap? You not realize this is fake story? It say Delfino will not play again because he is not being pay by team, yet as can see he is playing in games AFTER this "article".

robbie380
11-30-2008, 08:49 PM
I have never post there you fucking moron.

if you've never posted on clutchfans then how the fuck do you know one of the posters on clutchfans?

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-30-2008, 08:53 PM
if you've never posted on clutchfans then how the fuck do you know one of the posters on clutchfans?

Because I read it all time. Only there is sometimes I cannot because for some reason sometimes it will say you must be member to read. But I am not member because I cannot join. I try join there couple times and I was never allow to post for some reason it would always say some way like as "you do not have permissions to do this because your account is not sufficient"

So I say fuck that site

But of course I have been read it since Spanouli was pick by Rockets.

AnotherArgie
12-01-2008, 05:33 AM
Is true he was be real asshole.

(10:00) Jump ball
(09:47) Delfino Foul: Personal (1PF)
(09:45) Delfino Technical Foul: Insult to Referee's mother (2PF)
(09:45) Kimkhi timeout.
(09:15) Delfino Technical Foul: insults the coach and his mother (3PF)
(09:13) Delfino Technical Foul: insults fans, goes to the grades, fights with a fan and fuck a fan's mother without a condom (4PF).
(09:10) Delfino Very Hard Flagrant Foul: jacks off in timeout, cums over teammates. Ask them how his ass taste. Fouled out (5PF).
(09:05) Delfino refuses to release the ball in his way to the locker room. (1 steal)
(09:00) Delfino dunk. Assist: Delfino.
(08:59) Delfino dunk. Assist: Delfino.
(08:58) Delfino dunk. Assist: Delfino.
(08:50) Delfino returns to the bench. Puts jacket. Says it's cold. (1 jacket).
(08:45) Still cold for Delfino (2 jackets).

DaDakota
12-01-2008, 09:16 AM
KBP posted there, as did all his other personas, they all got banned.

BBallscientist
Bexcellent
PopRocks
Kill Bill Pana

Yadda yadda yadda...

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
12-01-2008, 02:15 PM
KBP posted there, as did all his other personas, they all got banned.

BBallscientist
Bexcellent
PopRocks
Kill Bill Pana

Yadda yadda yadda...

DD

You too much X-Files