PM5K
02-23-2005, 11:13 PM
Ugh....

PM5K
02-23-2005, 11:20 PM
Thank God...

Rummpd
02-24-2005, 12:22 AM
In a recent post I called Rasho as probably one of the top 5 starting defensive centers of the league and tonight again showed his worth on that end.

Above him

Shaq
Yao (at times)
Ratliff
Wallace

I would also throw in the potential of Philly's young Dalmbert (spelling?) as right there with Rasho

Thats it unless someone can think of someone else better defensively that is a true center (starts and actualy plays the position)

One can argue Amare and J O'Neil as well depending how you view their positon but few more.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-24-2005, 12:27 AM
Rasho had a great fourth tonight. But I guess he only gets mention on this board when he plays bad *shrug*

ChumpDumper
02-24-2005, 12:27 AM
It was a goofy game call-wise and that kept Rasho on the bench, but he did come up big in the fourth.

PM5K
02-24-2005, 12:29 AM
Bottom line is that Yao has almost a foot on Mass and he just can't guard him, I'd have to check the stats but I think Yao scored one point after Rasho checked back in, he isn't great but he is big and you can't argue with that....

T Park
02-24-2005, 01:33 AM
Dont tell this to anyone on the forum.

Rasho = worthless.

He enver makes blocks in the second half.

Ignore the big block on Howard in the 4th, and the resulting hook shot on the offensive set down the court.

SequSpur
02-24-2005, 01:35 AM
Lets see what Rasho does Saturday vs. Memphis before we retire his jersey. He did play well tonight in the fourth, but so did the whole team.

T Park
02-24-2005, 01:36 AM
What does the whole team have to do with him playing well.

He has played, the last 5 or 6 games, very solid.

Hes bounced back from the ankle injury pretty well.

If Horry feels well, Rasho will get minimul time, bad matchusp for Rasho that night with Swift.

Slo spurs fan
02-24-2005, 06:13 AM
Lets see what Rasho does Saturday vs. Memphis before we retire his jersey. He did play well tonight in the fourth, but so did the whole team.

Sequ gives cradit to Rasho!?? :wow :wow :wow
Now I can die!

TwoHandJam
02-24-2005, 09:34 AM
Rasho played well but I can't stand how often he gets shafted with bad calls. He needs to assert himself more and talk to the refs because they're always using him as a whipping boy.

T Park
02-24-2005, 11:13 AM
What does talking to the refs do other than lump him in with everyone else.

He was talking to the refs a little after 4 and 5.

Rasho got seriously hosed on fouls 1 and 2.

Didnt see 3 and 4 though.