PDA

View Full Version : Pick your Final Four here

jalbre6
02-23-2005, 11:38 PM
This might be fun to look back on in a few months.

Oklahoma State- when they play that three guard offense, the Cowboys are awfully tough.

Arizona- usually, at least one team that gets a three seed or lower gets here. Lately, 'zona is playing like a 2 or 3. Stoudamire is shooting over 60% from 3-point range.

UNC- I would have picked Duke, but relying on Redick in the tournament is a lot to ask. Carolina and McCants are steady and will dominate.

Louisville- They're clicking and at least one unexpected team usually makes the fianl four. Pitino's been there and done that.

Extras: Keep an eye on Charlotte, George Washington, and Wichita State. All three ought to win once and maybe twice. Pacific should lose in the first round.

Jimcs50
02-24-2005, 11:15 AM
too early...need to see brackets...some teams might be in same bracket.

Mr Dio
02-24-2005, 10:24 PM
Jim's point is primo but if I could pick 4 teams & assume they're in diff brackets I'd say Kansas, UNC, Kentucky & Wake.

jalbre6
02-25-2005, 12:28 PM
We did a similar thing last year on another board I frequent, and one guy picked three teams correctly! I see Jim's point, but this is just in exercise in fun and a way to get some more people over here.

N.Y. Johnny
02-25-2005, 06:07 PM
I'll pick for now Illinois, Duke, Oklahoma State, Maryland

TNT21
02-28-2005, 06:15 PM
Illinois is going to take it!