PDA

View Full Version : Typical.... Heartless

SequSpur
11-30-2008, 02:11 AM
The Spurs have no fucking heart.. How in the fuck do you go into houston and get blown the fuck out? I mean, come the fuck on already.. this is typical bullshit...

Pop? Who the fuck are you gonna play? Bonner? Fucking bonner has an allstar game in a fucking blow out... bonner fucking sucks.

Kurt Thomas? Wtf was that? Bowen? Come on... Tolliver? Wtf does he need minutes for?

Hill, o for 3... come on rookie!!!!

It's the fucking rockets, your division rival... show the fans you fucking care and show the fuck up......

I fucking hate when Pop teams fucking don't show up...

Fucking pitiful...

Man, this team ain't winnin dick...

outside of the starting 5, the rockets don't have dick...

the spurs have no fucking heart....

bullshit...

:pctoss

tp2021
11-30-2008, 02:13 AM
wow this is awesome! :lol:toast

sook
11-30-2008, 02:13 AM
Outside of the starting 5 the rockets don't have Dick?

They have 2 of the strongest bench players in the league.

Landry and AB.

But guess what else?? No T-Mac tonight bitches....and we usually never win without him!

angelbelow
11-30-2008, 02:15 AM
pretty good take. something we can all agree with here at spurstalk.

SpursDynasty
11-30-2008, 02:17 AM
The Rockets came out with something to prove. The Spurs didn't. This game meant more to the Rockets than it did to the Spurs. Houston is not a top 5 NBA team that we're concerned about. They just made their shots tonight and we didn't. No talent required for that kind of thing to happen.

honestfool84
11-30-2008, 02:23 AM
i think SequSpur is bipolar.

http://www.theablecrew.org/interactive/bip.gif

lefty
11-30-2008, 03:04 AM
i think SequSpur is bipolar

I think he's just bi

Anti.Hero
11-30-2008, 03:07 AM
I think he rides a bicycle.

Kori Ellis
11-30-2008, 03:30 AM
I think he rides a bicycle.

Actually a tricycle.

Slomo
11-30-2008, 03:45 AM
Actually a tricycle.

A very pretty one.

http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Photoshop_madness/Sequ_aviator.jpg

rayray2k8
11-30-2008, 03:53 AM
Typical.
Usually, Sequ is the first one in line to jump off a cliff...

SAtown
11-30-2008, 03:55 AM
A very pretty one.

:lmao

DannyT
11-30-2008, 04:29 AM
A very pretty one.

Game Ovaaaaaaaa

you sir......win

ding
ding

DannyT
11-30-2008, 04:30 AM
good night sequ seem in the morning

ehz33satx
11-30-2008, 05:02 AM
I think he's just bi

He mentions dick alot in several of his rants. I think he is 100% gay.

mrspurs
11-30-2008, 09:05 AM
The Rockets came out with something to prove. The Spurs didn't. This game meant more to the Rockets than it did to the Spurs. Houston is not a top 5 NBA team that we're concerned about. They just made their shots tonight and we didn't. No talent required for that kind of thing to happen.

Wrong. Both teams came out to play. Both teams come out to play everynight. Thats why they get paid. The Rockets just have a better team then we do. They have more allstars then we do. And last night our 3 point shooting didnt save us. Scolla whipped 4 of our players in 25 minutes of play. Thats all that happened. We lost to a better team. The Rockets have what we need. A better 3 and a 5. Matter fact the Rockets have 3 great SFs. Ron,Tmac and Shane easily are better then Bruce,Ime and Matt. And theres no comparing Scolla to anyone of our bigs except Timmy of course.

Whisky Dog
11-30-2008, 09:34 AM
Nobody is on for 82 games. This shit happens every season, happened many times during championship seasons. There are still plenty more "tests" coming up

m33p0
11-30-2008, 10:03 AM
Typical....

benefactor
11-30-2008, 10:11 AM
http://ocddotcom.com/images/crown-royal-purple.jpg

Mixes with Coke...not with internets.

TJastal
11-30-2008, 10:19 AM
I've only watched the first half so far, but I'll chime in a few thoughts on why the spurs lose this game, based on what I've seen so far.

1. Ginobili and Parker both rotten games, very dissapppointing. Parker's travel at the end of the 1st half really was really stupid. Trying to force a shot over Yao Ming isn't really a bright idea, either. And then sit and bitch to the official while the other team goes and scores a layup. Ginobili seems to think he's playing football out there, as much as I've seen him lower his shoulder and drive into defenders. He's really lucky he didn't get a charge on Battier too, which clearly would / should have been another charging call on him.

2. Reffing seems to favor the rockets quite a bit so far, aside from a missed charge on Ginobili. Several very questionable to bad calls I've seen made esp on Bowen and Bonner it seems. Terrible call against Bonner especially I thought. The one where he made a great offensive rebound/put back where it looks like he barely makes body to body contact with Scola before he grabs the board. These officials (who btw where Monty Mccutchen , Pat Fraher , James Capers) need to be told that this is basketball not basketweaving, and unless a guy uses his arm to flagrantly push or hit another player (like Artest did to Bonner) there should not be a foul. That foul call made me laugh out loud, because Scola sat there puzzled for a few moments, looking around for who the foul could have been on, before realizing the the foul was made on him by Matt. Terrible, terrible fucking call.

3. Rockets were just hitting their shots. Not much you can do when the other team can't miss.

gaKNOW!blee
11-30-2008, 11:08 AM

Landry and AB.

But guess what else?? No T-Mac tonight bitches....and we usually never win

Fixed.

YoMamaIsCallin
11-30-2008, 11:32 AM
The regular season has little to do with "heart". It's just a long, tiring grind. "Heart" and emotion do not factor in the regular season, when you are playing 3-4 games every week and traveling pretty much all the time. Heart and emotion only happen in the playoffs (or "pre-playoff" games where you are trying to get seeding or HCA or stay out of the lottery).

It's the regular season. It's the second night of a back-to-back, on the road. It's not even December yet. No team wins every game. Parker and Ginobili are not yet at game conditioning. The Spurs shots weren't falling, the Rockets could not miss except for one drought in the 3rd where the Spurs got back within 2 points, then they got hot again. No Spur had a good game. And, frankly, the Rockets were trying harder than the Spurs last night. It happens. Don't jump off a freakin' cliff. Popovich will use this to remind the team of where they are and what they need to do.

Tully365
11-30-2008, 11:38 AM
Dear stupid:

It's the regular season. It's the second night of a back-to-back, on the road. It's not even December yet. No team wins every game. Parker and Ginobili are not yet at game conditioning. The Spurs shots weren't falling, the Rockets could not miss except for one drought in the 3rd where the Spurs got back within 2 points, then they got hot again. No Spur had a good game. And, frankly, the Rockets were trying harder than the Spurs last night. It happens. Don't jump off a freakin' cliff. Popovich will use this to remind the team of where they are and what they need to do.

:lol Hey man! This is an irrational thread! Who the hell do you think you are comin' around here with your common sense and calm reason!?

manufor3
11-30-2008, 12:03 PM
The regular season has little to do with "heart". It's just a long, tiring grind. "Heart" and emotion do not factor in the regular season, when you are playing 3-4 games every week and traveling pretty much all the time. Heart and emotion only happen in the playoffs (or "pre-playoff" games where you are trying to get seeding or HCA or stay out of the lottery).

nice edit

Biernutz
11-30-2008, 12:20 PM
Hey SequSpur! You Loser

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/Gifffs1234/beetlejuice.gif

The Franchise
11-30-2008, 12:56 PM
I give this one a 8.5 Sequ. Not bad but you can do better. :p:

SequSpur
11-30-2008, 12:57 PM
BTW, I never said win, I said at least show up and entertain everyone. But no.. the Spurs just like to tank against their division rivals... and if you don't think this game will mean shit later on, then you're clueless.

late...

Fingaroll44
12-01-2008, 12:20 PM

Landry and AB.

But guess what else?? No T-Mac tonight bitches....and we usually never win without him!

u usually never win WITH him either...a playoff series anyway. :lol And truthfully T-Mac is the only bitch in the equation

Sissiborgo
12-01-2008, 01:28 PM
We will have heart..

z0sa
12-01-2008, 01:57 PM
I am disappointed Matt's best game of the season was in a blowout loss. If he does this in a close W or even L, Pop may have penciled him in permanently. He's still iffy now.

Manufan909
12-01-2008, 02:29 PM
I am disappointed Matt's best game of the season was in a blowout loss. If he does this in a close W or even L, Pop may have penciled him in permanently. He's still iffy now.

If that's true, that is a sequ sized pile of crap(I admit that's not very big:lol), Pop should be able to see past that fact, and notice none of his Allstars played even close to his potential. Timmy especially, he went on a Finley shooting slump, but he actually got to shoot his way out of it the same game. And TP missing the FT's to tie was a big factor.

Yorae
12-01-2008, 11:10 PM
We loss because I think gino and tp is trying too hard. Look at tp trying to shoot against a well positioned Yao. Look at Gino trying to get to the basket against a double team and loosing the ball. They barely made kick out passes. But I know they will adjust. They must. Chemistry is not yet good so let's be patient as they are.

z0sa
12-01-2008, 11:18 PM
If that's true, that is a sequ sized pile of crap(I admit that's not very big:lol), Pop should be able to see past that fact, and notice none of his Allstars played even close to his potential. Timmy especially, he went on a Finley shooting slump, but he actually got to shoot his way out of it the same game. And TP missing the FT's to tie was a big factor.

As much i wish to believe this, it simply isn't true. The season is still early and Bonner's minutes are still fair game for someone else to grab. Again, I think if he has this production in a tight finish, Pop finally pencils him in permanently.

Still a long way for Bonner to grow and get better.

DPG21920
12-01-2008, 11:35 PM
http://monalisa.bloguje.cz/heart_cloud.gif

GSH
12-02-2008, 01:33 AM
The Spurs have no fucking heart.. How in the fuck do you go into houston and get blown the fuck out? I mean, come the fuck on already.. this is typical bullshit...

Pop? Who the fuck are you gonna play? Bonner? Fucking bonner has an allstar game in a fucking blow out... bonner fucking sucks.

Kurt Thomas? Wtf was that? Bowen? Come on... Tolliver? Wtf does he need minutes for?

Hill, o for 3... come on rookie!!!!

It's the fucking rockets, your division rival... show the fans you fucking care and show the fuck up......

I fucking hate when Pop teams fucking don't show up...

Fucking pitiful...

Man, this team ain't winnin dick...

outside of the starting 5, the rockets don't have dick...

the spurs have no fucking heart....

bullshit...

:pctoss

And the award for the most gratuitous use of the word "fucK" in a rant goes to... may I have the envelope please?

DPG21920
12-02-2008, 01:35 AM
Sequ is all http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd115/Sawy1/Human_Heart.jpg