PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Suck Major ASS

TMAC-YAO-ARTEST
11-30-2008, 02:13 AM
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/gallenb123/NBA/Spurs-Suck.jpg
http://icons.iconator.com/412/ICONATOR_76e6a833ac7011d1ca570ee24690d271.png

suck it spursdynasty: the rox were just beating a team they were supposed to beat, even without tmac. Let's see parker and ginobili come back and the spurs lose by 19? That is called sucking by definition.

sook
11-30-2008, 02:14 AM
He is a coward....he won't even show up i betcha

Findog
11-30-2008, 02:15 AM
:lmao at Spurs getting owned by Luther Head

sook
11-30-2008, 02:16 AM
and wtf is wrong with you OP?

Its A$$ not ASS

TMAC-YAO-ARTEST
11-30-2008, 02:20 AM

Its A$$ not ASS

re fucking lax dude, or I'll, umm kick your A$$

Allanon
11-30-2008, 02:21 AM
:lmao at Spurs getting owned by Luther Head

Luther Head scored more tonight than he did the entire season.

Allanon
11-30-2008, 02:21 AM

Its A$$ not ASS

Fix that shit.

Roxsfan
11-30-2008, 02:22 AM
Man, the spurs sucked major camel ass. Pathetic.

ElNono
11-30-2008, 02:29 AM
Tonight we looked a lot like what the Rockets looked like in the first game we played each other...

Roxsfan
11-30-2008, 02:33 AM
Tonight we looked a lot like what the Rockets looked like in the first game we played each other...

except the spurs never led and had the services of parker and ginflopper--but other than that--I guess.

ElNono
11-30-2008, 02:36 AM
except the spurs never led and had the services of parker and ginflopper--but other than that--I guess.

We actually sucked on defense tonight, and that's really our fault and nobody else's. But season series is still at 1-1...

Indazone
11-30-2008, 08:44 AM
:lmao

Still you need to fix it. It is supposed to be A$$ lol

Indazone
11-30-2008, 09:04 AM
Finally Adleman got Artest to play within the system. If Artest passes like he did last night and stops trying to be the go to man and dribble the ball into traffic and jacking up bad shots, the Rockets are going to finally gel and be the team everyone thought they could be.

Rockets roll past Spurs

Head scores 21, plays 41 minutes in McGrady's absence

By JONATHAN FEIGEN Copyright 2008 Houston Chronicle

Nov. 30, 2008, 12:40AM
(http://www.chron.com/photos/2008/11/29/14180170/260xStory.jpg)
http://www.chron.com/photos/2008/11/29/14180222/260xStory.jpg
Melissa Phillip Houston Chronicle

Aaron Brooks gets fouled by Spurs guard George Hill during the second quarter. Brooks was instant offense off the bench in the first half, helping the Rockets build a 19-point lead at one point.

Tracy McGrady was right. He said the Rockets did not need him to be Superman, and this time, they didn’t. They finally had Batt-man and Ron Ron. And when that was not enough, the most unlikely of superheroes emerged from a phone booth somewhere to rescue them.

Luther Head, who had played in just five games this season, started in McGrady’s place and then drove the Rockets to a stunning 103-84 rout of the San Antonio Spurs on Saturday night at Toyota Center.
Head, who had not played since Nov. 15, made seven of 11 shots in scoring 21 points, two more than he had in the season’s first 16 games combined.

“You have to sit down and think and keep yourself ready, keep yourself motivated,” Head said of sitting out so many games. “It’s tough, but if that’s what I have to do, it’s what I have to do.”

Head started against San Antonio last season and was told he was starting Saturday about 30 minutes before the game.

“You get pumped,” he said of his reaction to that news. “It’s, ‘OK, I’m going to get to play tonight. I’m going to get a certain amount of minutes because I’m starting.’

“My teammates found me all the time. It wasn’t like I was just clearing my man out and driving. (I) was making shots, and I was penetrating to the basket and getting it in transition. It just worked today.”
Everything worked, to the point that in 41 minutes, Head had five rebounds, four assists and zero turnovers.

Ready to play

Shane Battier and Ron Artest combined for 31 points, and a season-high seven Rockets players scored in double figures. But with McGrady and Brent Barry (strained right calf) out, (Battier did not travel with the team to Denver while treating his sore left foot), the Rockets needed someone to step up.

“All the time, you talk about guys who aren’t playing and staying ready and preparing themselves,” coach Rick Adelman said. “With our injuries, Luther had a chance to start, and I just can’t say enough about what he did.

“Chuck (Hayes) was just incredible defensively, so guys who haven’t been playing like the other guys, they were ready to go, and we needed them.”
Hayes helped hold Tim Duncan to 6-of-18 shooting and a 1-of-9, one-rebound first half. But the difference in the Rockets was on the other end.

Running the offense

The Spurs had held their previous 11 opponents to fewer than 100 points and had gotten Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker back from ankle injuries last week.

The Rockets, however, scored immediately and consistently, topping 100 points with 4:45 left in the game, the first time they had scored 100 against the Spurs since the 2000-2001 season.

“Coach did a good job of demanding that we move the ball, of demanding that I move the ball,” Artest said. “Yao (Ming) did a good job of finding people, and guys played with confidence. We have to build on that.”
They had just one field goal the rest of the way, but by then, they avoided the issue of closing out games in those last minutes by securing the win much earlier.

They had stopped the bleeding of another opposing comeback midway through the third quarter. All but the last two points of the Rockets’ 19-point first-half lead were gone. The Rockets had been outscored 27-10 in 7˝ minutes to end the first half and start the second, going 1-for-12 in that stretch.

Then Head completed a break and knocked down a 3-pointer, and the Rockets suddenly recovered. He did not score again in the third quarter, but the Rockets had turned things around enough to lead 84-70 heading into the fourth quarter.

He began the quarter with a fast break to a three-point play followed by a slick drive, and the Rockets almost seemed incapable of blowing another lead.

“After the other night, the guys came out and really had energy,” Adelman said. “They did great. The first 18 minutes were about as good as you can get, and then they made their run. Then in the second half, I thought we were just solid all the way through. We played a great game.”

Shank
11-30-2008, 09:49 AM
Needs more George Hill mentions.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-30-2008, 10:16 AM
Needs more George Hill mentions.

GEORGE
MOTHAFUCKIN
HILL!!!

Indazone
11-30-2008, 10:28 AM
Here, I"ll help you misguided Spursfans :lol

23:36 min
1-8 shooting 12.5%
1-2 FT 50%
+/- (-23)
2 rebounds
4 fouls
3 pts

GEORGE HILL SUCKED MAJOR DONKEY A$$

TheProfessor
11-30-2008, 10:32 AM
It's so pitiful to see Rockets' fans glory in Spursdynasty posts and regular season victories, but I can't say I'm surprised. They know where their season is inevitably headed.

Indazone
11-30-2008, 11:04 AM
:p:

Just waiting for Lakersfans to wake up on the West Coast to chime in lol.

gaKNOW!blee
11-30-2008, 11:20 AM
Wait SPURS fans are now getting shit talked to them by ROCKETS fans???

Think about that.....

ROCKETS! FANS!

WOW.

Indazone
11-30-2008, 11:56 AM
http://theassociation.blogs.com/the_association/tombstone.jpg

manufor3
11-30-2008, 12:01 PM
wow, we beat you without manu and tony, and you can beat us without t-mac and barry.
weird

Roxsfan
11-30-2008, 12:06 PM
Wait SPURS fans are now getting shit talked to them by ROCKETS fans???

Think about that.....

ROCKETS! FANS!

WOW.

It's so pitiful to see Rockets' fans glory in Spursdynasty posts and regular season victories, but I can't say I'm surprised. They know where their season is inevitably headed.

they sucked last night. that's all. talking 'bout one game where they were fucking pathetic. but its just one game. so gets the fucks over it.

Roxsfan
11-30-2008, 12:08 PM
wow, we narrowly beat you without manu and tony b/c the rox got comfortable after the big lead, and you can DESTROY us without t-mac and barry.
weird

FIXED.:rollin

but yes, weird.

TheProfessor
11-30-2008, 12:13 PM
they sucked last night. that's all. talking 'bout one game where they were fucking pathetic. but its just one game. so gets the fucks over it.
:lol Glad you've put it in context, maybe you can help other Rockets' fans do the same. Because these threads pop up every year of the Yao/T-Mac era, and they never stop being funny.

Roxsfan
11-30-2008, 12:17 PM
:lol Glad you've put it in context, maybe you can help other Rockets' fans do the same. Because these threads pop up every year of the Yao/T-Mac era, and they never stop being funny.

hey man, rox fans are going to rejoice after that big win b/c its the spurs. do u think anyone would give a shit if we blew out washington or OKC?

take it as a compliment. besides, most rox fans talk shit b/c of arrogant poster like spursdynasty.

Trainwreck2100
11-30-2008, 12:20 PM
damn you people need to go to photoshop class

The Franchise
11-30-2008, 12:21 PM
Good game for the teams confidence. We have given a few games away this season (the first Spurs game included) and it was good to see the guys finish the deal.

galvatron3000
11-30-2008, 12:24 PM
if no one talks about you, you aren't doing anything. feels good to be a fan of a Spurs' team, we are known for getting it done.

ClingingMars
11-30-2008, 01:13 PM
one game. yawn.

wake me up when ya'll get past the 1st round, LOL.

-Mars

pauls931
11-30-2008, 02:22 PM
:lol I really havent been watching the Spurs since Parker and Manu were down... they are boring enough, but I kept reading these George Hill threads that kept popping up on the board, and I have to say, that guy sucks ass!!!

Advice to Spurs fans. There was a time when Lakers fans fell in love with Luke Walton, but I kept telling them that Luke looked good becuase the Lakers looked so bad. The same can be said for George Hill and the Spurs. The Spurs have been starving for a backup PG for so long that this Hill clown looks good... compared to J. Vaughn.:toast

I didn't know there was any time anyone loved Walton on the lakers.

Regarding the Spurs sucking, they look like they'll be back on track and a PITA again this year.

jrmp317
11-30-2008, 02:39 PM
didn't the Rockets have a 22 game win streak last season? How did that help them in the playoffs?

crc21209
11-30-2008, 02:44 PM
OMG! LIKE OMG! Congrats on the November 29nd championship! lol. Like Clinging Mars said, open your mouth when u actually win something meaningful.

spursfan09
11-30-2008, 02:46 PM
:lol I really havent been watching the Spurs since Parker and Manu were down... they are boring enough, but I kept reading these George Hill threads that kept popping up on the board, and I have to say, that guy sucks ass!!!

Advice to Spurs fans. There was a time when Lakers fans fell in love with Luke Walton, but I kept telling them that Luke looked good becuase the Lakers looked so bad. The same can be said for George Hill and the Spurs. The Spurs have been starving for a backup PG for so long that this Hill clown looks good... compared to J. Vaughn.:toast

well you think more logical than other Spur fans who think the spurs are better without TP.

Are rocket fans really than excited over this win, or are they just trying to get on SD's nerves, because come on. It was just one game.

Roxsfan
11-30-2008, 03:00 PM
didn't the Rockets have a 22 game win streak last season? How did that help them in the playoffs?

let's see what happens to the spurs in the postseason sans Tim Duncan, dumb shit.

OMG! LIKE OMG! Congrats on the November 29nd championship! lol. Like Clinging Mars said, open your mouth when u actually win something meaningful.

all they can do is play the games on the schedule so shut your pie hole; too bad the spurs sucked major ass with parkflop and ginflop on the team to go along with "cry-over every foul call Tim Duncan".

one game. yawn.

wake me up when ya'll get past the 1st round, LOL.

-Mars

see above, oh btw your team lost by 19 pts to a team that can't get past the first round--how pathetic:lmao:depressed:downspin::toast

Kai
11-30-2008, 03:03 PM
A lot of you Spurs fans don't seem to realize that anytime a good team loses, there is always a "______ Suck Major A$$" thread. We're not really gloating, this is just good fun.

SpursDynasty
11-30-2008, 03:20 PM
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/gallenb123/NBA/Spurs-Suck.jpg
http://icons.iconator.com/412/ICONATOR_76e6a833ac7011d1ca570ee24690d271.png

suck it spursdynasty: the rox were just beating a team they were supposed to beat, even without tmac. Let's see parker and ginobili come back and the spurs lose by 19? That is called sucking by definition.

The Spurs had nothing to prove with that game. They already beat Houston missing TP and Manu. This game meant more to the Rockets than it did to the Spurs. Not even the fans in the arena cared. No one outside of Houston sees the Rockets as a contender. The Rockets acted like it was the game of their life. This game was just another game out of 82 for the Spurs. Losing it is no big deal.

Rockets fans will have to realize that no one in the league sees their team as a threat. They've choked away 2-0 series leads twice in the first round in 2005 and 2007, then won 22 straight games in 2008 but couldn't win 4 of 7 in the playoffs. The Rockets have been done and will be done as long as Yao and McGrady are the center of the team.

Allanon
11-30-2008, 03:32 PM
That was such a gutless effort that I'm ashamed I rooted for the Spurs last night.

Head carried the load so well for T-Mac that Tracy owes him a blowjob.

Roxsfan
11-30-2008, 03:42 PM
The Spurs had nothing to prove with that game. They already beat Houston missing TP and Manu. This game meant more to the Rockets than it did to the Spurs. Not even the fans in the arena cared. No one outside of Houston sees the Rockets as a contender. The Rockets acted like it was the game of their life. This game was just another game out of 82 for the Spurs. Losing it is no big deal.

Rockets fans will have to realize that no one in the league sees their team as a threat. They've choked away 2-0 series leads twice in the first round in 2005 and 2007, then won 22 straight games in 2008 but couldn't win 4 of 7 in the playoffs. The Rockets have been done and will be done as long as Yao and McGrady are the center of the team.

fuck off idiot, you are so full of shit. let me remind you of your pre-game quotes bitch:

Originally Posted by SpursDynasty

Tonight should be an easy W. Houston is usually a team we can go out and expect to beat. With our Big Three intact and our strong supporting cast, tonight's win should be easy. .

Houston just beat a team they were expected to beat, even without tmac/barry.

dumb shit.

Originally Posted by SpursDynasty

Good to see the lead down to 7. I don't know who this Houston team thinks they are, trying to come and score on us and go up by 19. ..
they think they're the tmac-less team that went to San Anton and raped the spurs by 19--that's who they think they are

Kai
11-30-2008, 04:02 PM
loses?

Haha, my bad. I fixed it.

BlackSwordsMan
11-30-2008, 04:55 PM
spurs> rockets still

ShoogarBear
11-30-2008, 05:21 PM
Second round.

ClingingMars
11-30-2008, 05:25 PM
see above, oh btw your team lost by 19 pts to a team that can't get past the first round--how pathetic:lmao:depressed:downspin::toast

it's the regular season. 1 game. we don't give a shit until the playoffs. which is why we get the :lobt2:

-Mars

Tmac&Luther
11-30-2008, 05:31 PM
spurs> rockets still

Not really........with Battier and Artest healthy Houston can shut y'all down defensively. The fact is, the Spurs aren't that great anymore.....and Bruce Bowen listed as a first team defender last year was the joke of the century, that guy is nothing, but a washed up hack.

FromWayDowntown
11-30-2008, 05:59 PM
Not really........with Battier and Artest healthy Houston can shut y'all down defensively. The fact is, the Spurs aren't that great anymore.....and Bruce Bowen listed as a first team defender last year was the joke of the century, that guy is nothing, but a washed up hack.

It is just one game in November.

Last season, in April, the Suns beat the Spurs by 20+ in San Antonio. We all know how that worked out for them.

Just sayin'.

mystargtr34
11-30-2008, 06:24 PM
FOUR RINGS FAGGOTS'

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

:hat

Biernutz
11-30-2008, 06:46 PM
This is why the Spurs fans are not worried----

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/secondround.gif

mystargtr34
11-30-2008, 06:54 PM

Battier is probably one of the more over rated defenders in the league.

And these days Artest takes away what he does defensively by being a 35% guy. T-Mac is done and Yao is still injury prone.

A healthy Spurs team > Rockets

Still the Rockets are good.

Reck
11-30-2008, 07:05 PM
Dudes..prior to last night's game both Spurs and Rockets had six losses apiece.

They're not playing great and beyond what the Spurs are playing so Houstan fans shut your holes and let the season unfold as it should.

With that said..The Spurs did suck a$$ last night.

LakerHater
11-30-2008, 07:24 PM
It is just one game in November.

Last season, in April, the Suns beat the Spurs by 20+ in San Antonio. We all know how that worked out for them.

Just sayin'.

http://db.funformobile.com/images/smiles/clap.gif (javascript:emoticon('form_text',':clap:'))

Tmac&Luther
11-30-2008, 07:25 PM
Battier is probably one of the more over rated defenders in the league.

And these days Artest takes away what he does defensively by being a 35% guy. T-Mac is done and Yao is still injury prone.

A healthy Spurs team > Rockets

Still the Rockets are good.

you're kidding right? The fact that Battier finished behind that overrated has been sorry excuse of a NBA player Bowen last year in Defensive awards proves he's highly UNDERRATED. :rolleyes

IronMexican
11-30-2008, 07:42 PM
I didn't know there was any time anyone loved Walton on the lakers.

Regarding the Spurs sucking, they look like they'll be back on track and a PITA again this year.

I was on the Luke bandwagon after he had that contract year in 2006-2007. I quickly got off.

Roxsfan
11-30-2008, 09:17 PM
FOUR RINGS FAGGOTS'

and yet, the fall from grace continues with a 19 point disgraceful loss with the big 3 in tact. You better keep those memories alive--b/c there will be NO more rings for Duncan, pendejo.

sonic21
11-30-2008, 09:20 PM
and yet, the fall from grace continues with a 19 point disgraceful loss with the big 3 in tact. You better keep those memories alive--b/c there will be NO more rings for Duncan, pendejo.

other fan never learn, spurs don't care about the regular season, if there's a spurs-rockets series in the play-offs, the spurs will win easily 4-1

Findog
11-30-2008, 09:25 PM
FOUR RINGS FAGGOTS'

:lol

mystargtr34
11-30-2008, 10:03 PM

No seriously though, you guys played well. For your own good though dont take too much from it its only one game.

First, the big 3 wasnt really intact.

Parker played 26 minutes, and more importantly we were better than you guys when he was on the court (+4), its only his second game back to boot.

Manu played like 2008 T-Mac
Duncan played like playoffs Yao
And Luther Head had his one good game of the season.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-30-2008, 10:21 PM
4 rings.
It's above everything else.
Anything you guys say will fail because of this.
I laugh at future attempts to respond.
Haha.
and Ha.

Roxsfan
11-30-2008, 10:53 PM
other fan never learn, spurs don't care about the regular season, if there's a spurs-rockets series in the play-offs, the spurs will win easily 4-1

keep dreaming.

Roxsfan
11-30-2008, 10:56 PM
4 rings.
It's above everything else.
I laugh at future attempts to respond.
Haha.
and Ha.

does this fail for you to:

hoto

According to the red in the above quote from you, this fails (homo) :lol:

http://www.anecdotoff.com/uploads/posts/2008-02/thumbs/1202162048_really-hot-chick.jpg

spursnatic
11-30-2008, 11:08 PM
That's okay you stupid ass Rockets fans!! It's only the regular season, and trust me we are not worried about you guys. Shit you guys can never get past the Utah Jazz and you think you can beat the SPURS in a seven game series?...Keep fucking dreaming dumbasses!!!:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2: You guys haven't got close to these since the departure of Hakeem and I don't see him coming through your door anytime soon!!!....:flag:

Roxsfan
11-30-2008, 11:10 PM
That's okay you stupid ass Rockets fans!! It's only the regular season, and trust me we are not worried about you guys. Shit you guys can never get past the Utah Jazz and you think you can beat the SPURS in a seven game series?...Keep fucking dreaming dumbasses!!!:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2: You guys haven't got close to these since the departure of Hakeem and I don't see him coming through your door anytime soon!!!....:flag:

enjoy the past b/c the spurs have no future. Fuck the hell off noob.

Many PackYao
12-01-2008, 12:01 AM
Talk shit all you want about your 4 rings, but the fact remains is the Rockets will alway be the first team in Texas to win the O'brien. Plus have done what the Spurs never could and that's win back to back.I'm sure the replies about it being so long ago blah blah.Just like the Spurs titles, it's in the past.

FromWayDowntown
12-01-2008, 12:02 AM
enjoy the past b/c the spurs have no future. Fuck the hell off noob.

Sigh.

Another year, another fan of another team advising Spurs fans that the Spurs are done.

Sigh.

FromWayDowntown
12-01-2008, 12:03 AM
I'm sure the replies about it being so long ago blah blah.Just like the Spurs titles, it's in the past.

See, this is a prime example. It reads like Mavericks fan, circa 2006 or 2007.

dirk4mvp
12-01-2008, 12:04 AM
Since when do the spurs have 4 rings?

lefty
12-01-2008, 12:04 AM
LOL at Rockets fans who bashed us after the Rockets-Spurs game.

Now you understand how hard back-to-back games are

FromWayDowntown
12-01-2008, 12:05 AM
Since when do the spurs have 4 rings?

Since June 14, 2007.

Actually, I guess the Spurs didn't get their rings until October 30, 2007. But who's counting?

samikeyp
12-01-2008, 12:05 AM
Talk shit all you want about your 4 rings, but the fact remains is the Rockets will alway be the first team in Texas to win the O'brien. Plus have done what the Spurs never could and that's win back to back.I'm sure the replies about it being so long ago blah blah.Just like the Spurs titles, it's in the past.

How many the Spurs have doesn't matter just as much as when Houston won theirs doesn't matter.

Neither team currently has the trophy and that is what matters.

dirk4mvp
12-01-2008, 12:09 AM
Since June 14, 2007.

Actually, I guess the Spurs didn't get their rings until October 30, 2007. But who's counting?

You're confused. The Spurs have no NBA championships to speak of.

Many PackYao
How many the Spurs have doesn't matter just as much as when Houston won theirs doesn't matter.

Neither team currently has the trophy and that is what matters.
Tru dat.:toast

lefty
You're confused. The Mavericks have no NBA championships to speak of.

samikeyp

"these are not the droids you are looking for"

:lol

Roxsfan

ha, good post

samikeyp
12-01-2008, 12:11 AM
Tru dat.:toast

I'm curious..

You dismissed the "4 rings" argument for being in the past. (which I agree with) so then why drop the "well Houston won it first" Isn't that also in the past?

FromWayDowntown
12-01-2008, 12:17 AM

I guess it's all been a dream -- one hell of a dream.

Many PackYao
12-01-2008, 12:22 AM
I'm curious..

You dismissed the "4 rings" argument for being in the past. (which I agree with) so then why drop the "well Houston won it first" Isn't that also in the past?
Those titles between both teams were won in the past right?.Are the Spurs the current champs?Is it only fair when Spurs fans bring up their rings, but not the Rockets fans?If the Spurs fans can brag about titles that were not won consecutively then why can't we brag about our team winning back to back when when in fact they're still the lone team in the state to do so?

samikeyp
12-01-2008, 12:27 AM
Those titles between both teams were won in the past right?.Are the Spurs the current champs?Is it only fair when Spurs fans bring up their rings, but not the Rockets fans?If the Spurs fans can brag about titles that were not won consecutively then why can't we brag about our team winning back to back when when in fact they're still the lone team in the state to do so?

Ok, now you are making shit up. I never said either one was fair or not fair. Actually I think both arguments are pretty stupid. My point was, if you say someone is wrong for bringing up past accomplishments,(which again, I agree with) then you are wrong for doing the same.

If you are comparing franchise histories, then past titles won comes into play. If you are talking about the here and now, the past is irrelevant.

Many PackYao
12-01-2008, 12:32 AM
Ok, now you are making shit up. I never said either one was fair or not fair. Actually I think both arguments are pretty stupid. My point was, if you say someone is wrong for bringing up past accomplishments,(which again, I agree with) then you are wrong for doing the same.

If you are comparing franchise histories, then past titles won comes into play. If you are talking about the here and now, the past is irrelevant.
It was just a general response to the Spurs fans that always pull out the 4 rings card,it wasn't directed at you.

Reck
12-01-2008, 12:33 AM

Dude, not only did that happened over 10 years ago but more importantly, none of the current Rockettes players did it.

Its kind of sad that you have to rely on ancient times. You probably didn't even follow the NBA back then and now you're bringing up the back to back champs because you probably read that in wikipedia.

In any case, The Spurs do have 4 champs. Back to back or not that's double then your little Rockettes have so you really have no room to talk to. Its not like they are in the western conference and actually making it past the 2nd round in the playoffs like a team I know. :toast

Xylus
12-01-2008, 12:33 AM
Excuse me, but I don't think the Spurs have won any championships yet. At least not that I've heard of.

cherylsteele
12-01-2008, 12:41 AM
The differnce is the players that won the titles for the Spurs are mainly still playing for the Spurs, the one that played when the Rockets won, are not playing.....unless you want to sign up Robert Horry.

The Spurs' championship core is intack and mainly in their prime, as were the Rockets title core is...well...

Many PackYao
12-01-2008, 12:57 AM
Dude, not only did that happened over 10 years ago but more importantly, none of the current Rockettes players did it.

Its kind of sad that you have to rely on ancient times. You probably didn't even follow the NBA back then and now you're bringing up the back to back champs because you probably read that in wikipedia.

In any case, The Spurs do have 4 champs. Back to back or not that's double then your little Rockettes have so you really have no room to talk to. Its not like they are in the western conference and actually making it past the 2nd round in the playoffs like a team I know. :toast
I've been following the NBA since '85, I'm 28 so that was a good laugh.The Spurs are done winning titles just like the Tmac era Rockets won't win one either. Stern will make sure to have both or either the Lakers and Celts playin in the Finals until the marquee players on those respective teams retire.So your Spurs team will be fishing right along with ours during the postseason.:toast

Many PackYao
12-01-2008, 12:59 AM
The differnce is the players that won the titles for the Spurs are mainly still playing for the Spurs, the one that played when the Rockets won, are not playing.....unless you want to sign up Robert Horry.

The Spurs' championship core is intack and mainly in their prime, as were the Rockets title core is...well...Other than Timmay, who is still there from the '99 team?

IronMexican
12-01-2008, 01:01 AM
Is this another special ed thread made by Rocket fans?....Yep, it is.

Reck
12-01-2008, 01:02 AM
I've been following the NBA since '85, I'm 28 so that was a good laugh.The Spurs are done winning titles just like the Tmac era Rockets won't win one either. Stern will make sure to have both or either the Lakers and Celts playin in the Finals until the marquee players on those respective teams retire.So your Spurs team will be fishing right along with ours during the postseason.:toast

Be that as it may we still are getting past the second round yearly unlike your Rockets.

dirk4mvp
12-01-2008, 01:03 AM
Excuse me, but I don't think the Spurs have won any championships yet. At least not that I've heard of.

I'm still baffled that any spurfan would make such a claim.

Many PackYao
12-01-2008, 01:05 AM
Is this another special ed thread made by Rocket fans?....Yep, it is.
Yeah so get your ass to bed and go to school tomorrow boy!:p:

Many PackYao
12-01-2008, 01:08 AM
Be that as it may we still are getting past the second round yearly unlike your Rockets.
What does second round matter if you can't go all the way?I'm sure the Lakers with the ref's/Stern's help will knock the Spurs out again.

Spurtacus
12-01-2008, 01:37 AM
Damn. Lots of Rockets fans getting boners because they beat the Spurs at home. Series is tied 1-1. Rockets are 11-7. Spurs are 9-7. Rocket fans, but your dick back in your pants. Still 60+ games to go.

Findog
12-01-2008, 01:54 AM
I'm still baffled that any spurfan would make such a claim.

I know what you mean. These clowns obviously don't know the history of the League. The Spurs have never won a championship. Where they get this from, I have no idea...

Tmac&Luther
12-01-2008, 02:12 AM
Rocket fans, but your dick back in your pants. Still 60+ games to go.

I don't know man.......that sounds painful.

cherylsteele
12-01-2008, 04:09 AM
Other than Timmay, who is still there from the '99 team?
I am referring to the '05 and '07 teams.
In '03 TP was a rookie and Manu was just really getting going

sonic21
12-01-2008, 06:55 AM
I am referring to the '05 and '07 teams.
In '03 TP was a rookie and Manu was just really getting going

in 2003 Manu was a rookie.

samikeyp
12-01-2008, 07:17 AM
Parker's rookie year was 01-02.

spursnatic
12-01-2008, 05:51 PM
enjoy the past b/c the spurs have no future. Fuck the hell off noob.And what is in the future of the Rockets?...Trust me, it will not be anymore Championships. Yao Ming can't stay heathy and is too fucking soft to win one. And TMac is always hurt too, trust me your days were done when Hakeem retired dipshit!!:flag:

spursnatic
12-01-2008, 05:55 PM
Talk shit all you want about your 4 rings, but the fact remains is the Rockets will alway be the first team in Texas to win the O'brien. Plus have done what the Spurs never could and that's win back to back.I'm sure the replies about it being so long ago blah blah.Just like the Spurs titles, it's in the past.Your dumbasses are lucky to have one!!! If it wasn't for Michael Jordan going into retirement ya'll wouldn't have one at all?.... :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2::flag:

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-01-2008, 06:24 PM
does this fail for you to:

hoto

According to the red in the above quote from you, this fails (homo) :lol:

http://www.anecdotoff.com/uploads/posts/2008-02/thumbs/1202162048_really-hot-chick.jpg

I didn't know you can say a picture.

Indazone
12-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Yao would own any big center clown that tried to come into the lane.

Biernutz
12-01-2008, 08:36 PM
Yao would own any big center clown that tried to come into the lane.

Yao would own who?

SmSxiiJBmiE

Many PackYao
12-01-2008, 08:38 PM
Your dumbasses are lucky to have one!!! If it wasn't for Michael Jordan going into retirement ya'll wouldn't have one at all?.... :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2::flag:
And if Jordan did not retire in '98, that '99 title would be in a Bulls trophy case. :nopeYou also overlooked the fact the that Rockets owned the '91-'93 Bulls team cause they had no answer for Dream.Also, Maxwell would give Jordan hell like no other.Put the Rockets in place of the Suns in the '93 Finals and they would have at least 3 titles.

Biernutz
12-01-2008, 09:09 PM
And if Jordan did not retire in '98, that '99 title would be in a Bulls trophy case. :nopeYou also overlooked the fact the that Rockets owned the '91-'93 Bulls team cause they had no answer for Dream.Also, Maxwell would give Jordan hell like no other.Put the Rockets in place of the Suns in the '93 Finals and they would have at least 3 titles.

If,if,if,if --if your grandma had wings she could fly!

Many PackYao
12-01-2008, 09:25 PM
If,if,if,if --if your grandma had wings she could fly!
Um, yeah that's great!:rolleyes

21_Blessings
12-01-2008, 10:07 PM
The Spurs' championship core is intack and mainly in their prime, as were the Rockets title core is...well...

You mean the core that was stomped in the WCF is still intact. So?

mystargtr34
12-01-2008, 10:07 PM
Yao would own who?

SmSxiiJBmiE

:lmao at the Rockets bench, couldnt help themselves

Many PackYao
12-01-2008, 10:18 PM
:lmao at the Rockets bench, couldnt help themselves
I was at that game,it was even nastier live.:bangIf Yao had been in front of the rim instead of under it, he would of had a chance to block it though.

mystargtr34
12-02-2008, 10:56 PM

jayc23
12-03-2008, 12:35 AM

its better to get beaten by a rookie ?