PDA

View Full Version : Chokelahoma vs Mizzou

J.T.
11-30-2008, 04:42 PM
I hope Sam Bradford is murdered in this game. Not literally, but that would be cool too.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-30-2008, 05:49 PM
VVrsGHs2MCk

Cant_Be_Faded
11-30-2008, 09:32 PM
I hope his left knee gets broken in five places.

doobs
11-30-2008, 09:42 PM
OU is ahead because UT fans have angered the football gods. Fuck rooting for OU, no matter what the consequences. I feel dirty for wanting OU to beat Tech.

The Reckoning
11-30-2008, 09:45 PM
he's going to get a papped snelvis

Cant_Be_Faded
11-30-2008, 09:47 PM
What is sad is that realistically, OU is going to coast (COAST) to a win in this game, even if its 10 below zero with 40 mph wind.

OSU's front four challenged us quite a bit back in October, and I did not see them seriously challenge OU's Oline once the entire game. Bradford has seriously had all day to pass anything he's ever wanted for the entire season, except for like one quarter during the Texas game.

He's too damn good to make a mistake when he has protection like that, and he's going to shred Mizz.
That being said, Florida is going to emasculate the sooners so hardcore their asses are going to be twats and their dicks are going to be assholes. Hopefully Bradford gets his knee exploded in five different places.

J.T.
11-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Really it all comes down to whether karma's going to fuck OU in the ass on Saturday or in January. I'd like to see OU score 60 and lose so Sam Bradford can go on a national TV roundtable with Chris Fowler and Corso one more time and be like "Yeah so I know we lost to Texas and MIzz but we scored SIXTY POINTS. Texas didn't even play this week! SIXTY POINTS! Come on, we're playing great right now! SIXTY POINTS!"

samikeyp
11-30-2008, 10:09 PM
Boomer 52
Mizzou 21

J.T.
11-30-2008, 10:17 PM
Boomer 52
Mizzou 21

You are giving the Chokelahoma defense waaaaaaaaaaay too much credit there.

J.T.
11-30-2008, 10:18 PM
Saying Chokelahoma will hold a team to 21 is like saying the Detroit Lions will win a game this season.

Texas Chili Dog
11-30-2008, 10:47 PM
Saying Chokelahoma will hold a team to 21 is like saying the Detroit Lions will win a game this season.

= not gonna happen.

J.T.
11-30-2008, 11:05 PM
Chokelahoma couldn't even hold fucking A&M or Kansas to 21 (let alone 9 or 7). Chase Daniel is better for a shootout against Cherokee Sam than Zac Robinson.

Mikey if Chokelahoma holds the Tigers to 21, you can put whatever you want as my user title.

samikeyp
11-30-2008, 11:50 PM
Chokelahoma couldn't even hold fucking A&M or Kansas to 21 (let alone 9 or 7). Chase Daniel is better for a shootout against Cherokee Sam than Zac Robinson.

Mikey if Chokelahoma holds the Tigers to 21, you can put whatever you want as my user title.

:lol I am hoping for a Mizzou win but not holding my breath.

dirk4mvp
11-30-2008, 11:55 PM
Mizzou winning is about as likely as a scrub wr catching a ball on his helmet in the superbowl. Just not gonna happen.

The Reckoning
12-01-2008, 12:06 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if this game is close. ou will be preparing for the pseudo-bowl championship while mizzou has nothing to lose. the game is in kansas city, too, and we all know ou is nothing on the road.

j-6
12-01-2008, 12:27 AM
OU is ahead because UT fans have angered the football gods. Fuck rooting for OU, no matter what the consequences. I feel dirty for wanting OU to beat Tech.

man, I felt the same way knowing what I know now as opposed to after that game. it's like wishing my dog would run away or for my mom to star in a bang bus video. I finally understand how ags felt having to root for the varsity in the nat'l title game.

the sooners are like a skank that won't leave the party.

IronMexican
12-01-2008, 12:47 AM
Don't call this one over. Who gave Pitt a chance last year against WVU? Who gave OSU a chance vs SC. I wouldn't be surprised to see Mizzou win.

Texas Chili Dog
12-01-2008, 12:56 AM
Don't call this one over. Who gave Pitt a chance last year against WVU? Who gave OSU a chance vs SC. I wouldn't be surprised to see Mizzou win.

who gave Kansas State a chance vs Oklahoma in 2003? :toast

Spurtacus
12-01-2008, 01:27 AM
OU is going to win. Sad reality.

Dr. Gonzo
12-01-2008, 01:44 AM
Really it all comes down to whether karma's going to fuck OU in the ass on Saturday or in January. I'd like to see OU score 60 and lose so Sam Bradford can go on a national TV roundtable with Chris Fowler and Corso one more time and be like "Yeah so I know we lost to Texas and MIzz but we scored SIXTY POINTS. Texas didn't even play this week! SIXTY POINTS! Come on, we're playing great right now! SIXTY POINTS!"

How would karma be involved?

OU had nothing to do with the BCS ranking, except by winning games. It's not like they video taped defensive signals to win or anything.

Pats losing in the Super Bowl last year was karma. Karma has nothing to do with this game.

J.T.
12-01-2008, 01:46 AM
Karma is the outcome of the Big 12 South tiebreaker being a slap in the face to anyone who's ever played the game of football. Would you start coaching kids and tell them it's okay to lose games because if you run up the score against everyone you play, "scoring more points" will carry more weight than "lost head-to-head"?

Fuck the BCS.

Dr. Gonzo
12-01-2008, 01:49 AM
Karma is the outcome of the Big 12 South tiebreaker being a slap in the face to anyone who's ever played the game of football. Would you start coaching kids and tell them it's okay to lose games because if you run up the score against everyone you play, "scoring more points" will carry more weight than "lost head-to-head"?

Fuck the BCS.

If Tech won the tie breaker would it be a slap in the face to OU?

IronMexican
12-01-2008, 03:40 AM
who gave Kansas State a chance vs Oklahoma in 2003? :toast

Exactly. There are many more to call(A lot for my Trojans) but I think we all know enough to not call this one over before it is even played.

tonylongoriafan
12-01-2008, 10:03 AM
Exactly. There are many more to call(A lot for my Trojans) but I think we all know enough to not call this one over before it is even played.

but missouri looked like shiiiiiiiiiiit on saturday against a very bad kansas team

monosylab1k
12-01-2008, 10:08 AM
The fact that this game is associated with a potential BCS bowl game probably has Stoops shitting his pants.

pkbpkb81
12-01-2008, 12:29 PM

HEY THERE ASS LICKER OU DID HOLD TECK TO LESS POINTS THEN THOSES FAGS FROM AUSTIN DID. HAVE FUN AT THE SUGAR BOWL OR WHAT EVER MEANINGLESS GAME COLT AND THE GIRLS PLAY IN.

pkbpkb81
12-01-2008, 12:31 PM

Fuck the BCS.

SO TECH SHOULD GO?

pkbpkb81
12-01-2008, 12:33 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if this game is close. ou will be preparing for the pseudo-bowl championship while mizzou has nothing to lose. the game is in kansas city, too, and we all know ou is nothing on the road.

OU WAS THE ONLY TEAM IN THE BIG 12 TO BEAT A TOP 15 TEAM ON THE ROAD UT LOST THERE ONLY BIG ROAD GAME

j-6
12-01-2008, 12:33 PM
HEY THERE ASS LICKER OU DID HOLD TECK TO LESS POINTS THEN THOSES FAGS FROM AUSTIN DID. HAVE FUN AT THE SUGAR BOWL OR WHAT EVER MEANINGLESS GAME COLT AND THE GIRLS PLAY IN.

http://www.45-35.com/Texas_45_-_35_OU_files/shapeimage_3.jpg

pkbpkb81
12-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Head To Head Is Out When It Is A 3 Way Tie With Each Team Loseing To The Other As Much As Ut Fan Wants Everone Rembers You Lost To Teck Whick Looks Really Bad After Baylor Heald Them To 35 And Almost Beat Them.

pkbpkb81
12-01-2008, 12:37 PM
As For The Ut Fans Hopeing For Sam To Get Hurt Thats Low Class. All The Real Ut Fans I Know Are Better Then That.

doobs
12-01-2008, 02:49 PM
Head To Head Is Out When It Is A 3 Way Tie With Each Team Loseing To The Other As Much As Ut Fan Wants Everone Rembers You Lost To Teck Whick Looks Really Bad After Baylor Heald Them To 35 And Almost Beat Them.

As For The Ut Fans Hopeing For Sam To Get Hurt Thats Low Class. All The Real Ut Fans I Know Are Better Then That.

You went to OU, didn't you?

MajorMike
12-01-2008, 02:59 PM
You went to OU, didn't you?

snap

IronMexican
12-01-2008, 03:23 PM
I hate how discredited head to head wins are now. Remember last year when Kentucky beat LSU, LSU was still above them? It really annoys me.

Texas Chili Dog
12-03-2008, 12:58 AM
http://jvbowl.com/

:lol

J.T.
12-03-2008, 01:44 AM

Teck? Thoses? You must be from Oklahoma.

J.T.
12-03-2008, 01:50 AM
Hey pkbpkb81, here's a to do list for ya:

1. Fix capslock key
2. Graduate high school
3. Kill yourself

George Gervin's Afro
12-03-2008, 09:11 AM
If there is such a thing as karma I hope it comes back to bite OU in the ass on Saturday. I agree with those when they stated they felt dirty rooting for OU. I still can't that stench out of my mind.

pkbpkb81
12-04-2008, 11:04 AM
Hey pkbpkb81, here's a to do list for ya:

1. Fix capslock key
2. Graduate high school
3. Kill yourself

HEY JT GO HOME AND LOOK AT YOUR NASTY FAT BEVO LOOKING WIFE AND KILL HER!!!!!!!!!!!

pkbpkb81
12-04-2008, 11:16 AM
For all the short horns fans that keep crying it was a 3 way tie, you cant forget that ttu beat you there were 3 teams that deserved to go to the big 12 champship game and no matter what two were getting fucked. Mack knew the tie breaker rules before the season started and didn’t say anything about it till his team got on the short end on the stick.

So for the last time stop you crying and get over it, expect you jt I hope this ruins your life you little fuck, don’t forget to shot that ugly wife of yours.

cash459
12-04-2008, 06:12 PM
http://jvbowl.com/

LOL :cry :baby

pkbpkb81
12-05-2008, 12:07 AM
LOL :cry :baby

that dosent change the fact that it is a 3 way tie you cant say head to head counts in the ou texas game and not the ttu texas game

J.T.
12-05-2008, 03:14 AM
So for the last time stop you crying and get over it, expect you jt I hope this ruins your life you little fuck, don’t forget to shot that ugly wife of yours.

I'll shoot my nonexistent wife only if you promise to shoot whoever taught you how to read and write.

tp2021
12-05-2008, 05:19 AM
Will the Big 12 title game produce more black magic?
by Andy Staples

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/andy_staples/12/04/big.12/index.html

"You could have two great teams, and all of a sudden, one is out of the national championship picture."
-- Nebraska coach Tom Osborne discussing the inaugural Big 12 championship game in July 1996

Osborne had no idea when he made that statement during the first Big 12 media days that he had foretold his team's own future. Five months later, on the carpet of the TWA Dome in St. Louis, Texas quarterback James Brown rolled left, and the Cornhuskers' dreams of a third consecutive national title collapsed. Little did anyone know that Brown and the Longhorns didn't only pull of an upset. They also created a new tradition.

Since the conferences and bowls formed the Alliance -- the precursor to the BCS -- in 1996, no single event has wreaked more havoc on the national title picture than the Big 12 championship game. In eight of 12 previous Big 12 championship games, the higher ranked team had a chance to advance to the national title game. The higher ranked teams went 3-5 and four of those teams lost their chance to play for the crystal football (Oklahoma still went to the BCS title game in 2003 despite getting blown out by Kansas State).

"There have been some strange goings-on," BCS analyst Jerry Palm said.

All that history can't make Oklahoma players and coaches too comfortable as they prepare to face Missouri on Saturday at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Mo. If the Sooners win, they're a virtual lock for the BCS title game. That could be bad news given the history of the game.

Even worse, the most recent loser is Missouri, which entered the 2007 Big 12 game ranked No. 1 in the BCS. The Sooners beat the Tigers, 38-17, and Missouri wound up in the Cotton Bowl. Missouri quarterback Chase Daniel said the Tigers won't seek revenge Saturday -- only a berth in the Fiesta Bowl. "Don't worry about past games," Daniel said this week. "None of that means anything right now."

Still, Daniel, who grew up in Southlake, Texas, dreaming of wearing the burnt orange of Texas, could become a cult hero at his former favorite school if he leads the Tigers to an upset. A Missouri win, Palm said, probably would vault Texas into a BCS title game matchup against the SEC champ. The Longhorns beat the Sooners, 45-35, at the Cotton Bowl on Oct. 11, but the Big 12's three-way tiebreaking procedure sent Oklahoma to Kansas City instead of Texas or Texas Tech.

A Missouri win would make Daniel as popular in Austin as former Longhorns quarterback Brown -- nicknamed "The Godfather of Roll" -- is in Gainesville, Fla. Brown's heroics in 1996 against heavily favored Nebraska allowed Florida, which lost to Florida State in the 1996 regular-season finale, to face the Seminoles again for the national title in the Sugar Bowl. Up three with 2:40 remaining and unsure his defense could stop the Cornhuskers' option, Texas coach John Mackovic called "Roll Left" -- a goal-line play designed to allow Brown to run or throw -- on fourth-and-inches from the Texas 28-yard line.

"Before the game, Coach Mackovic said it would come down to one play," said Brown, now the quarterbacks coach for the nascent football program at Lamar University in his hometown of Beaumont, Texas.

Brown faked a handoff to Priest Holmes, and tailback Ricky Williams knocked down a Nebraska defender to open a running lane for Brown. But instead of running, Brown hit a wide-open Derek Lewis for a 61-yard gain. "I looked up and he was just so wide open," Brown said. "I just threw him a nice, easy pass."

The play set the tone for future Big 12 title game fireworks, proved an old Southwest Conference school could hang with an ex-Big 8 power and made Brown a hero in the Sunshine State. The following week, he read about Floridians' gratitude in the newspaper. Later, several Florida players were spotted sporting Texas hats while exiting the team plane in New Orleans.

If Daniel can pull the upset, he won't have to read about the gratitude of Texas fans in the paper. He can just go home for the holidays and bask in the adulation. But beating these Sooners, who have averaged 59.5 points since the loss to Texas, won't be easy. Of course, it's not the first time a heavily favored Oklahoma team has ridden a wave of lopsided victories into Arrowhead.

The 2003 Oklahoma team entered its Big 12 title game matchup with Kansas State hoping to join the 1999 Florida State team as the only wire-to-wire No. 1s in the modern era. Those Sooners had won their games by an average of 38.3 points, and they seemed poised to steamroll a Wildcats team that had dropped consecutive early-season games against Marshall, Texas and Oklahoma State.

"That's all that was talked about," former Kansas State linebacker Josh Buhl said this week, "how good they were, how they were one of the best teams ever."

Buhl said the Wildcats found a flaw in the Sooners' offense while watching film that week. If Kansas State committed to blitzing soon-to-be Heisman Trophy winner Jason White nearly every down, White would wilt. That seemed unlikely when Oklahoma's Kejuan Jones ripped off a 42-yard touchdown run less than three minutes into the game to give the Sooners a 7-0 lead. But the Wildcats stuffed the Sooners on their next possession. Then they did it again. With the defense stoning Oklahoma, Kansas State quarterback Ell Roberson led the Wildcats to the end zone on three of four possessions.

For Buhl, his lasting memory is sprinting down the field in the fourth quarter alongside fellow linebacker Ted Sims, whose interception return for a touchdown sealed a 35-7 win. "I was waving goodbye to the Oklahoma fans and the Oklahoma team," he said.

That lopsided loss was the only Big 12 title game upset that didn't cost a team a shot at a title, but it did force a change in the BCS formula. Oklahoma, by virtue of its lofty ranking and tough schedule, only dropped to No. 2 in the BCS rankings. The Sooners went to New Orleans and were beaten by LSU, while USC -- No. 1 in both human polls -- beat Michigan in the Rose Bowl to force a split title. After that, BCS leaders removed the dedicated strength-of-schedule component from the BCS formula.

If Oklahoma doesn't hold serve Saturday, the Big 12 title game could work its black magic on the BCS again. Palm and other experts seem convinced 11-1 Texas would advance to the title game if Missouri pulls the upset, but what if human voters insist on a conference champ and elevate USC? Such weirdness would be par for the course in a game that seems to exist only to prove the absurdity of the BCS system year after year. Still, this year's combatants aren't worried about the cosmic significance of it all; they just want a title.

"It's a one-game season right now," Missouri's Daniel said. "It's our playoff. It's Oklahoma's playoff. They're playing for the national title game. We're playing for the BCS. There's a lot on the line Saturday night."

Big 12 Drama
Teams with a chance to advance to play for the BCS title are 3-5 in the Big 12 title game
1996: Texas 37, Nebraska 27 -- The unranked Longhorns shocked the third-ranked Cornhuskers, who would have faced Florida State in the Sugar Bowl for the national title.

1998: Texas A&M 36, Kansas State 33 (2OT) -- Kansas State would have advanced to face Tennessee in the first BCS national title game, but Aggies RB Sirr Parker scored two touchdowns as Texas A&M rallied from a 27-12 deficit.

2000: Oklahoma 27, Kansas State 24 -- The top-ranked Sooners, en route to the national title, staved off a late comeback from the Wildcats.

2001: Colorado 39, Texas 37 -- Had the favored Longhorns beaten Colorado, they would have advanced to the Rose Bowl after Tennessee's loss to LSU that night in the SEC championship game. Instead, Nebraska -- which didn't win the Big 12 North -- won the right to get creamed by Miami for the national title.

2003: Kansas State 35, Oklahoma 7 -- The top-ranked Sooners got stunned, but still reached the BCS title game.

2004: Oklahoma 42, Colorado 3 -- Oklahoma won and advanced to the title game, but USC would not be denied in the Orange Bowl.

2005: Texas 70, Colorado 3 -- No drama here. The second-ranked Longhorns rolled to set up an epic Rose Bowl against USC.

2007: Oklahoma 38, Missouri 17 -- The day began with a potential Missouri-West Virginia matchup in the BCS title game. LSU and Ohio State wound up playing for the championship.

cash459
12-05-2008, 09:15 AM
that dosent change the fact that it is a 3 way tie you cant say head to head counts in the ou texas game and not the ttu texas game

I agree completely dude. that post was to make fun of whoever made that website...that THEY were the ones crying & being babies.

Tech fan here, btw :toast

stretch
12-05-2008, 09:19 AM

actually you can, when UT and OU are the two teams jocking for position at the top, while TT is out of the hunt.

LMAO @ people thinking tech is actually in the hunt

cash459
12-05-2008, 09:24 AM
actually you can, when UT and OU are the two teams jocking for position at the top, while TT is out of the hunt.

LMAO @ people thinking tech is actually in the hunt

You're right, Tech isn't in the hunt for a NC anymore, but they were in the hunt for the big 12 championship (before they got screwed just like UT). THAT is why you cant just throw out the 3-way tie.

Just b/c one team is not in the running for a national championship, but still in the mix for a conference championship, doesnt mean you take them out of the equation.

That makes absolutely NO sense & yet another reason why just looking at head to head to break a tie breaker wont always work & why the big 12 needs to take even more steps to change that.

stretch
12-05-2008, 10:03 AM
You're right, Tech isn't in the hunt for a NC anymore, but they were in the hunt for the big 12 championship (before they got screwed just like UT). THAT is why you cant just throw out the 3-way tie.

How did they get screwed? They got curbstomped by OU (the team playing for the big 12), BARELY beat freaking Baylor, and needed a freakish last second TD to beat UT despite UT playing the absolute worst they could have possibly played.

Just b/c one team is not in the running for a national championship, but still in the mix for a conference championship, doesnt mean you take them out of the equation.

When BCS rankings (which are the rankings that determine how you are doing in your race for a national championship, in case you didnt know) come into play for the tiebreaker, then obviously their NC running chances DOES come into play.

That makes absolutely NO sense & yet another reason why just looking at head to head to break a tie breaker wont always work & why the big 12 needs to take even more steps to change that.

Head to head should matter when it was a race as close as UT and OU were having. OU still beat UT out by only like .04 of a point. What is gay is the fact that OU got points for running up the score (sure it supposedly doesn't count in the computer polls, but it does in human polls, which are 2/3rds of the ranking process).

pkbpkb81
12-05-2008, 12:19 PM
Head to head should matter when it was a race as close as UT and OU were having. OU still beat UT out by only like .04 of a point. What is gay is the fact that OU got points for running up the score (sure it supposedly doesn't count in the computer polls, but it does in human polls, which are 2/3rds of the ranking process).[/QUOTE]

most of the Sooners big leads came in the first half, if you go look at the numbers you will find that texas scored more points in the 2nd half this year than OU did. So really texas ran it up mor then OU did.

leemajors
12-05-2008, 12:57 PM
most of the Sooners big leads came in the first half, if you go look at the numbers you will find that texas scored more points in the 2nd half this year than OU did. So really texas ran it up mor then OU did.

every time i think you can't top yourself, you deliver.

J.T.
12-05-2008, 01:27 PM
I would classify scoring more points in the second half as closing the game, not running up the score, but I'd buy someone who applied to OU and didn't get in thinking the inverse were true.

pkbpkb81
12-06-2008, 01:52 PM
so if your up by 35 and you add on one or two more scores that's not running up the score.

fuck your dumb

Cant_Be_Faded
12-06-2008, 02:04 PM
LOLOL @ Tech Fan thinking they are ever relevant in CFB discussion.

bleedorange&blue
12-06-2008, 03:58 PM
Here's to Mizzou stepping for a change & pulling the upset.

WAR UT BACKING INTO THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!!!!:toast:toast

Hank the Tank
12-06-2008, 07:59 PM
If there is a god, OU will lose this game.

mookie2001
12-06-2008, 08:01 PM
oh boy

pizzaback time

Hank the Tank
12-06-2008, 08:50 PM
disgusting but predictable...ugh

Hank the Tank
12-06-2008, 09:08 PM
TD Mizzou!

Cant_Be_Faded
12-06-2008, 09:32 PM
The main reason OU will get thrashed in the National Title game is because the non-big twelve officials are going to call holding on them all fucking game. This is disgusting, I've never seen a team get away with so much holding in my entire life.
It demoralizes a Defensive Line when they know no matter what they do, they're gonna get held and Bradford will look like the Cherished Cherokee Football God.

mookie2001
12-06-2008, 09:34 PM
how did ou just get the ball back

what the shit?

mookie2001
12-06-2008, 09:36 PM
ROFL at abcs easy as shit trivia questions

only college football experts remember bill snyder was the coach at kstate, way way back in the stone age, youve gotta be like over 50 to remember that long ago

Flight3107
12-06-2008, 09:49 PM
So we get to see 0u get beat in another BCS bowl game

chode_regulator
12-06-2008, 10:56 PM
So we get to see 0u get beat in another BCS bowl game

pretty much

abc announcers already saying florida is going to be favored. i would bet florida is favored by at least 10

chode_regulator
12-06-2008, 11:40 PM
also lol at announcers saying bob stoops has something to prvoe after losing last 4 bcs games.

i think that record speaks for itself and he has nothing left to prove

go gators.....

pkbpkb81
12-07-2008, 12:06 AM
lmfao at ut fan thinking mizzOU had a chance to beat the SOONERS

BOOMER

J.T.
12-07-2008, 12:10 AM
lmao at Sooner fan thinking their team isn't going to shit their pants in the national championship

dirk4mvp
12-07-2008, 12:10 AM
Oklahoma is scary good.

J.T.
12-07-2008, 12:13 AM
Oklahoma is scary good.

I've been saying this since Texas lost to Tech, but the Big 12 refs haven't called holding all year. Tech did it BAD to Texas, OU did it BAD to Tech and REALLY BAD tonight against Mizzou. CBF is going to look like Nostradamus in a month. All of these 3rd and 3s that OU ends up with are going to be 3rd and 13s after those flags come down. And that 3rd down efficiency is going to get cut in half or worse.

pkbpkb81
12-07-2008, 12:24 AM
lmao at Sooner fan thinking their team isn't going to shit their pants in the national championship

j.t. the sooners will be in the ncg and ut gets to play osu, if your team keeps crying as much as you it will be ut that shits their pants in a bcs bowl game.

Its time to shut up and get ready for the bowls and I for one hope all the big 12 teams win there bowls and we prove how great the big 12 really is.

If uf was in the big 12 south they would have 2 or 3 losses.

now let it go and go kick some buckeye ass.

J.T.
12-07-2008, 12:37 AM
Shut your smug, less-intelligent-than-ducks ass up. You talked massive amounts of shit all week and now that OU's in, you start playing the "I hope all Big 12 teams win their bowls and rainbows overflow from the clouds and daises grow all over my lawn so I can frolic like Bambi and Thumper" card. GFY, man. Good For You.

No one ever wishes success on their rival. I hope OU is curbstomped by whoever they play in their national championship game.

pkbpkb81
12-07-2008, 12:45 AM
now i am not the only one who talked massive amounts of shit all week and most was about your team not personal (most not all) so calm down fuck head and go kick the shit out of the buckeyes.

The only real way i will root for the short horns is if i decided right before game time they will cover the spread

J.T.
12-07-2008, 12:52 AM
Do you really want me to dig through the threads from this week and drop about 50 quotes from you, all of them in allcaps, filled with tons of backwater insults that even students at OU wouldn't get?

I can't wait to see how you one up yourself next.

pkbpkb81
12-07-2008, 12:56 AM
hey guy i was just telling you to let it go, calm down you have talked more shit than anyone on spurs talk this past week and it was done what for you NOTHING.

AND JUST REMEMBER WHEN YOU ARE WATCHING THE SHORT HORNS BUCKEYE GAME I WILL BE ON A FLIGHT TO MIAMI YOU KNOW WHERE THE BCS NCG GAME IS BEING PLAYED

J.T.
12-07-2008, 01:01 AM
I wouldn't fly anywhere to watch my team lose a game. You're a better fan than I am. I'm not worthy!

Short horns? Seriously do you get your insults form your three year old brother before you post them here?

Flight3107
12-07-2008, 02:29 AM
pretty much

abc announcers already saying florida is going to be favored. i would bet florida is favored by at least 10

No way in hell oklahoma will be that big of a dog, shit 0u might be the favorite going into that game.

Flight3107
12-07-2008, 02:30 AM
Short Horns? Seriously?

chode_regulator
12-07-2008, 03:57 AM
hey guy i was just telling you to let it go, calm down you have talked more shit than anyone on spurs talk this past week and it was done what for you NOTHING.

AND JUST REMEMBER WHEN YOU ARE WATCHING THE SHORT HORNS BUCKEYE GAME I WILL BE ON A FLIGHT TO MIAMI YOU KNOW WHERE THE BCS NCG GAME IS BEING PLAYED

big longhorn fan, and im in florida. but i still wouldnt ay the prices theyu are charging for the ticekts to teh game. i checked like amonth ago and they were already ridiculous.

actually now that i think about it, id oubt youre even going

lol shorthorns. waht a douche. sooners, more like laters. hahahahahahahahahahaha. no wait. thats dumb like shorthorns.

samikeyp
12-07-2008, 10:37 AM
Boomer 52
Mizzou 21

Not bad...almost nailed it. :toast

Hmmm.....let me see what I can come up with.

leemajors
12-07-2008, 11:17 AM
i think we can conclude that missouri blows.

LaMarcus Bryant
12-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Short Horns? Seriously?

LOL my old team in teeball was called the Short Horns.

pkbpkb81
12-07-2008, 02:41 PM
big longhorn fan, and im in florida. but i still wouldnt ay the prices theyu are charging for the ticekts to teh game. i checked like amonth ago and they were already ridiculous.

actually now that i think about it, id oubt youre even going

lol shorthorns. waht a douche. sooners, more like laters. hahahahahahahahahahaha. no wait. thats dumb like shorthorns.

i ordered my tickets a month ago. OU sent me a form for every bowl they had a chance for at the time and you commit to which games your willing to buy tickets for.

Spurtacus
12-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Mizzou sucks.

cash459
12-07-2008, 09:36 PM
Mizzou sucks.

VERY much so :toast

LaMarcus Bryant
12-08-2008, 12:46 AM
http://vmedia.rivals.com/IMAGES/Camper/PHOTO/CASEMCCOY4N08150.JPG

j-6
12-08-2008, 01:14 AM
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/big12/0-5-65/Stoops-humble-about-Sooners--historic-three-peat.html

I won't bore you with the article but...

"For us to win three straight Big 12 championships, it just shows what type of team we have around here and the chemistry we have," said Bradford, who became the only quarterback in Big 12 history to win more than one championship.

OK, heard about the three peat but this is the first time a QB got two? This effing guy? And it's Bradford, my least favorite QB in OU's history?

(If you're a Texas fan, think about that last sentence.)

So I look this up on Wikipedia. Thank you to the '03 K-State squad and Michael Bishop. If it wasn't for Texas and K-State, OU would be bending this conference over like USC does the Pac-10.

That's disgusting. To put in in perspective, the title in 05 was three OU division titles ago.