PDA

View Full Version : Campbell

redskinfan
11-30-2008, 07:10 PM
Time to start Collins before the season gets away. I know Collins is not the long term answer but we have A rookie from Hawaii in the wings and I would maybe go after Anderson from Cleveland at least he is not afraid to throw deep. Campbell has to go........:flag:

bostonguy
11-30-2008, 08:09 PM
While Campbell didnt play well today, the Skins D was atrocious. Eli sliced and diced that D for over 300 passing yards. The Skins have looked like a whole new team since the Pitts game. December 1st is tomorrow which means they must turn their season around starting in Baltimore.

redskinfan
11-30-2008, 08:13 PM
Campbell doesnt scan the field and his deep ball sux ass. He has no confidence at all.

bostonguy
11-30-2008, 08:20 PM
Campbell doesnt scan the field and his deep ball sux ass. He has no confidence at all.

:pctoss:pctoss Having Santana Moss on my fantasy team, I have to agree with that.

IronMexican
11-30-2008, 08:25 PM
You do understand what the West Coast offense is, right? It's about getting you're receivers the ball for them to make plays.

redskinfan
11-30-2008, 08:36 PM
You do understand what the West Coast offense is, right? It's about getting you're receivers the ball for them to make plays.

Your point?

K-State Spur
11-30-2008, 11:14 PM
are the WRs going to suddenly stop dropping the ball for Collins?

Had no fewer than 4 third downs today that would have been converted if a WR had just held onto a ball that hit them in the chest/hands.

ShoogarBear
11-30-2008, 11:47 PM
:lmao ANDERSON over Campbell?

ShoogarBear
11-30-2008, 11:51 PM
While Campbell didnt play well today, the Skins D was atrocious. Eli sliced and diced that D for over 300 passing yards. The Skins have looked like a whole new team since the Pitts game. December 1st is tomorrow which means they must turn their season around starting in Baltimore.
@ Baltimore
@ Cincy
vs. Philly
@ SF

They have to win at least 3 to have a shot at the playoffs. And given the Philly game is the only NFC game left, they probably have to win that one. Problem is, they've been playing like crap at home.

samikeyp
11-30-2008, 11:59 PM
They could easily win the last three.

IronMexican
12-01-2008, 12:40 AM
Your point?

This thread is pointless. I saw a lot of dropped balls by the WR's. I don't care if you have Ryan Leaf back there, he couldn't do anything either.

stretch
12-01-2008, 09:18 AM
Skins fans are fucking retarded. Campbell is a good QB. Washington simply just isn't as good as people thought.

Bigzax
12-01-2008, 12:56 PM
damnit Shoog, SF is in the NFC too!

skins will get to 10!

will it be enough!

i don't know...the ATL looks like #6 to me...

the panthers and tampa are fighting for the division/5th...

as for Campbell...i want him to show more too, but damnit, you can't win if you don't own the trenches...

skins are good. But the Giants and Pittsburgh are great.

I wouldn't like their chances against tampa, carolina, or even ATL right now either...

Skins will beat the bad teams, (except for the Rams...http://www.extremeskins.com/images/smilies/doh.gif)

go .500 against the other good teams.

and lose to the great teams at this point.

You want to play in the man's league you need beasts at the lines.

Jon Jansen needs to goto the bench, i don't like our LG Kendell, and Samuels has been overrated for years IMO.

The wideouts need to realize their talent too.

As for the D, well, Jason Taylor is too light in the ass to play in the NFC East...so either he learns to play LB or he needs to move on...

I think the D played well...

They didn't come close to shutting down the Giants, but they contained them...and that's all they could hope to do IMO when the offense is only gonna put 7 points on the damn board...

Hail Skins, all is not lost...yet!

If they beat Baltimore, i like their playoff hopes, but i'm not gonna count on it, and i'm not couting on tampa or atl stumbling although it would be nice...

Dallas has a mean schedule left...if they make it to the playoffs, they'll be more than deserving...especially with all the pinkie finger/toe problems they've had to overcome this year...:wakeup

K-State Spur
12-01-2008, 01:16 PM
tough to judge taylor this year because he hasn't been remotely near 100% all year long. needed a healthy andre carter yesterday.

they do need to upgrade on jansen (will heyer be ready?) and kendall on the line next year. samuels is somewhat overrated, but he's still very good.

Obstructed_View
12-01-2008, 05:10 PM
Nice of people to bail on the QB after a game in which clinton portis had 20 yards on 10 rushes.

ShoogarBear
12-01-2008, 09:10 PM
I'm not a big fan of the dink-and-dunk version of the West Coast. Even when they're executing it well they just don't get the ball in the end zone. Too bad a very good year by Portis is being wasted; I can't imagine a workhorse like him has too many of those left.

Also agree the O-line has been unimpressive this year, especially in pass protection, and Jansen and Kendell. And unfortunately Samuels has been overrated for a couple of years now.

What the hell, it's hard to remember SF is still in the league these days.

I think the single biggest problem has been the difference in pressure on the QB. Campbell is always under pressure, and the Skins front four doesn't produce it.

This wasn't a season that started with very high expectations, so I have to give them credit for at creating some excitement. Hopefully, they can make a big push to keep things interesting the last four weeks.

Bigzax
12-02-2008, 12:28 PM
I'm not a big fan of the dink-and-dunk version of the West Coast. Even when they're executing it well they just don't get the ball in the end zone. Too bad a very good year by Portis is being wasted; I can't imagine a workhorse like him has too many of those left.

Also agree the O-line has been unimpressive this year, especially in pass protection, and Jansen and Kendell. And unfortunately Samuels has been overrated for a couple of years now.

What the hell, it's hard to remember SF is still in the league these days.

I think the single biggest problem has been the difference in pressure on the QB. Campbell is always under pressure, and the Skins front four doesn't produce it.

This wasn't a season that started with very high expectations, so I have to give them credit for at creating some excitement. Hopefully, they can make a big push to keep things interesting the last four weeks.

yeah, seems the best we can hope for is a rematch with the Giants or a date with Carolina...who blew our skins the hell out, albeit in preseason...it was an ugly ugly game...