PDA

View Full Version : Rockets Suck Major A$$

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-30-2008, 10:18 PM
:lol figure i better get among the action here :hat

sook
11-30-2008, 10:20 PM
good win, we were incredible shorthanded tonight but i dont know wtf our coach was thinking half the time.

Btw, i hate that guy in your sig he looks like a fucking clown (no offense)

mystargtr34
11-30-2008, 10:21 PM
:lol figure i better get among the action here :hat

:lol i didnt expect one from u

Indazone
11-30-2008, 10:22 PM
Rockets continue with their Jekyll Hyde personality. Win one lose one, win one lose one, win one lose one...and so it continues.

Different team with Battier on the floor. We also need T-Mac back stat!

Matchman
missing the best scorer, the best defender, the best 3-point shooter, and the back-up point guard.:depressed damn we can never get a break from injuries.

sook
Rockets continue with their Jekyll Hyde personality. Win one lose one, win one lose one, win one lose one...and so it continues.

Different team with Battier on the floor. We also need T-Mac back stat!

yao is a fucking pussy, Deke should teach him how to play defense

mystargtr34
11-30-2008, 10:24 PM
missing the best scorer, the best defender, the best 3-point shooter, and the back-up point guard.:depressed damn we can never get a break from injuries.

Best scorer?

Yao played

Best defender?

Artest played

Best 3 point shooter?

Barry = 25%

Point Guard?

Brookes played?

If anyone should be whining about missing players its Denver.

sook
11-30-2008, 10:25 PM
Best scorer?

Yao played

Best defender?

Artest played

Best 3 point shooter?

Barry = 25%

Point Guard?

Brookes played?

artest isn't the best defender on the team. He is good one on one. Transition D is what is killing the rockets and you should know Battier is flawless in that respect after watching him play yesterday

And you should know how much of a difference tmac makes.

W.o tmac last season= .500 team exactly

W/Tmac = 55 wins

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-30-2008, 10:26 PM
i love Artest coz he actually thinks he has a good offensive game. You can always count on him to jack up shot after shot

Thanks Ron :toast

Many PackYao
11-30-2008, 10:26 PM
Great game from Popeye Jones's better looking brother,Chauncey!:wow

mystargtr34
11-30-2008, 10:36 PM
Great game from Popeye Jones's better looking brother,Chauncey!:wow

:lol good one

mystargtr34
11-30-2008, 10:36 PM
i love Artest coz he actually thinks he has a good offensive game. You can always count on him to jack up shot after shot

No shit, he got blocked 6 times, and hes shooting 34% on the season still.

sook
11-30-2008, 10:38 PM
No shit, he got blocked 6 times, and hes shooting 34% on the season still.

im just as pissed as the next guy but he drove to the basket play after play while getting hacked and couldn't even buy one call.

ShoogarBear
11-30-2008, 10:39 PM
Why was Battier out again?

And what happened to Melo?

Tmac&Luther
11-30-2008, 10:47 PM
Pretty much what I expected......it's tough to go to the mile high city on a B2B (they looked zapped from the get go) when your bench is tapped, because you're short handed.

Roxsfan
11-30-2008, 10:50 PM

good win. no excuses from me.

btw, your ava pic is so ugly it makes me want to hurl.

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-30-2008, 10:50 PM
Melo has hard an elbow contusion for a while, but finally he couldn't deal with it anymore,

DPG21920
11-30-2008, 10:51 PM
Melo has hard an elbow contusion for a while, but finally he couldn't deal with it anymore,

How long is he out?

sribb43
11-30-2008, 10:53 PM
T-Mac needs to shut it down for a while and get his knee right. There was no reason for him to start the season active when he was about 70%

turiaf for president
11-30-2008, 11:09 PM
artest taking the most shots for the rockets again........

Matchman
11-30-2008, 11:20 PM
Best scorer?

Yao played

Best defender?

Artest played

Best 3 point shooter?

Barry = 25%

Point Guard?

Brookes played?

yao is not the best scorer. best player on the team? maybe. but if the game is on the line and we need a basket, everyone on the team will give the ball to TMac.

best defender is Battier without any question. just because he doesnt play physical and gets all the steals Artest got doesnt mean hes a worse defender than Artest

Brent Barry is not the best 3point shooter on the team. that title also belongs to Battier. not only is he shooting a very high percentage, hes also shooting it with consistency. Consistency is the reason why i ranked him as the best 3 point shooter on the team.

Brickhouse
11-30-2008, 11:40 PM
Nuggets looking really good with Chauncey

lefty
12-01-2008, 12:05 AM
LOL at Rockets fans who bashed us after the Rockets-Spurs game.

Now you understand how hard back-to-back games are

Roxsfan
12-01-2008, 12:08 AM
LOL at Rockets fans who bashed us after the Rockets-Spurs game.

Now you understand how hard back-to-back games are

move on:lol:toast

Ron Ron Artest
12-01-2008, 10:05 AM
they definitely deserved to lose that game the way they played in the second half. The fact that they were still in the game the entire half goes to show that the nuggets arent that great in my opinion. Yeah they were missing carmelo in the second half but he didnt do much in the first half either. The Rockets were missing two key players and they would have easily won that game had battier played instead of lets say luther. That game didnt prove anything about the nuggets.

Indazone
12-01-2008, 11:01 AM
Rockets deserve this thread. We do suck A$$. Rockets have proven they can beat the elite teams only to lose to another elite or scrub team the next game.

The Franchise
12-01-2008, 01:49 PM
We are sucking major ass right now. We will get it together by the playoffs. Remember we didn't start off to great last year either.