PDA

View Full Version : Nets 119, Suns 107

SpursDynasty
11-30-2008, 10:42 PM
Thanks for help with the West. I'm failing to see who the best team in the West is at this point. Too many injured teams. Almost identical in the loss column. The Spurs have been screwed on a few games so I'm glad to see some help coming tonight in Houston and Phoenix losses.

Devin Harris...14-for-25 from the floor, 17-17 on free throws, 47 points. That makes him 27-for-42 from the floor his last 2 games. Good going Dallas.

mystargtr34
11-30-2008, 10:44 PM
:lmao Spursdynasty is a Laker fan and a Spurs hater?

He has this jinx fascination. If he puts down LA and hypes the Spurs he hopes for the opposite.

ducks
11-30-2008, 10:45 PM
amare was awesome in first
10 free throws
he sucked after that
and got 2 t's and thrown out in 4 quarter

SpursFan0728
11-30-2008, 10:53 PM
LOL at steve nash defense

sribb43
11-30-2008, 10:54 PM

when has he ever had any?....Harris abusing him reminded me of what Bibby used to do to Nash in the Mavs/Kings days

Brickhouse
11-30-2008, 10:56 PM
47 points, 17 ftas..that hurts me to see

lurker
11-30-2008, 11:14 PM
Sorry, Mark. You fucked up badly.

Ice009
11-30-2008, 11:23 PM
Harris is going off. How good do you guys think he is? How good can he be?

I remember when he was in Dallas he mentioned a few times that he could be as good as Tony Parker.

jonnybravo
11-30-2008, 11:24 PM

Where was Amare patrolling the paint for Nash? WAsn't this guy yapping about how he wanted to be mentioned in that top tier of players?

lurker
11-30-2008, 11:33 PM
Harris is going off. How good do you guys think he is? How good can he be?

I remember when he was in Dallas he mentioned a few times that he could be as good as Tony Parker.
I don't think he's peaked yet. He finally gets to play for a coach that believes in him, and what a difference it's made.

Brickhouse
11-30-2008, 11:37 PM
21 points in the 4th is impressive no matter how you spin it. 17 FTAs is how much the Mavs as a fucking team are lucky to get.

Meanwhile...Potsmoker is still overrated and won't be traded b/c the monkeys think he's an allstar.

lefty
11-30-2008, 11:39 PM
What a game by Harris

Mavs fans suicide watch...........

Ghazi
11-30-2008, 11:48 PM
I hope no Devin apologists come on here and say "I told you so". Regardless of whether or not you supported the trade, who the HELL could've seen THIS coming? Devin harris is playing like a top 10 player in the LEAGUE, and nobody could've thought his ceiling was that high.

It's not surprising that a career day comes against Nash's defense.

I'm really surprised at how Devin is playing.

Ice009
12-01-2008, 12:22 AM
It doesn't look like Avery Johnson is a very good point guard coach ;).

Budkin
12-01-2008, 02:50 AM
Mavs fans must be sick seeing how great Devin Harris is becoming.

Shank
12-01-2008, 09:03 AM

Ding!

Exactly. Devin may have played that well while in Dallas, but we'd never see it because Avery held his PGs on a tight leash.

pauls931
12-01-2008, 09:29 AM

I think it's more of Phoenix's continued failure to guard the high pick and roll. People may say Nash sucks at D, but fuck... If John Stockton can play til he's 80 and make the finals Nash should be able to.

This really pisses me off because phoenix just needs to a couple things to go from a shitty defensive team to an average one and they're just not doing it. Average is enough to put these guys deep into the playoffs.

stretch
12-01-2008, 09:51 AM

He definitely has more talent and potential than Parker. He's quicker, more athletic, a better finisher, better at getting to the FT line, FAR superior defense. About the only thing that Parker has on him is a more developed mid-range shot, but Harris hasn't peaked yet. Parker has.

1Parker1
12-01-2008, 10:29 AM
^:lmao I can't decide what is funnier; The fact that Mavs Fan thinking Devon Harris has more talent and potential than Tony Parker or that he thinks Tony Parker has peaked at the age of 26.

scanry
12-01-2008, 12:35 PM
He definitely has more talent and potential than Parker. He's quicker, more athletic, a better finisher, better at getting to the FT line, FAR superior defense. About the only thing that Parker has on him is a more developed mid-range shot, but Harris hasn't peaked yet. Parker has.

Quit embarrassing yourself man. :lmao Devin Harris will always be a Tony Parker wannabe. Tony ran circles around pg's like Devin Harris, Steve Nash, Chris Paul and the rest. The only point guard that can dominate Parker is Deron Williams.:wow Billups is a very good point guard, but he's too inconsistent.

Devin Harris has patented his game on Tony and i can't believe you didn't notice that. :rollin

BTW Tony is the best finishing and the fastest point guard in the nba.

dickface
12-01-2008, 12:37 PM
Tony ran circles around pg's like Devin Harris

Actually, Devin Harris curbstomped Tony in 2006.

stretch
12-01-2008, 12:41 PM
Quit embarrassing yourself man. :lmao Devin Harris will always be a Tony Parker wannabe. Tony ran circles around pg's like Devin Harris, Steve Nash, Chris Paul and the rest. The only point guard that can dominate Parker is Deron Williams.:wow Billups is a very good point guard, but he's too inconsistent.

Devin Harris has patented his game on Tony and i can't believe you didn't notice that. :rollin

BTW Tony is the best finishing and the fastest point guard in the nba.

:td

fail

IronMexican
12-01-2008, 01:00 PM
I think Devin's ceiling is higher.

confined
12-01-2008, 03:14 PM
^:lmao I can't decide what is funnier; The fact that Mavs Fan thinking Devon Harris has more talent and potential than Tony Parker or that he thinks Tony Parker has peaked at the age of 26.

Harris > Parker
STFU homer

mavsfan1000
12-01-2008, 07:44 PM
Harris has surpassed Parker in the PG category this year if you homers haven't noticed.

mystargtr34
12-01-2008, 08:15 PM

You realise Harris is less than 1 year older than Parker?

Parker is quicker and a better finisher, with a better mid range game. He shoots a much better percentage from the floor too. Parker is averaging 32.1 PPG and 8.3 APG pr 40 minutes shooting 55%.

Devin is more athletic and better at getting to the free throw line. Hes also a better defender. Your using this short sample to say Harris>Parker when Parker still has the better numbers. Harris is at 28 and 7 on 47%.

Harris is a beast. But Parker > Harris

mystargtr34
12-01-2008, 08:16 PM
I think Devin's ceiling is higher.

Based on what? 9 months of age?

mavsfan1000
12-01-2008, 09:15 PM
You realise Harris is less than 1 year older than Parker?

Parker is quicker and a better finisher, with a better mid range game. He shoots a much better percentage from the floor too. Parker is averaging 32.1 PPG and 8.3 APG pr 40 minutes shooting 55%.

Devin is more athletic and better at getting to the free throw line. Hes also a better defender. Your using this short sample to say Harris>Parker when Parker still has the better numbers. Harris is at 28 and 7 on 47%.

Harris is a beast. But Parker > Harris
Duncan makes Parker's job easier.

mystargtr34
12-01-2008, 10:05 PM
Duncan makes Parker's job easier.

Dirk recieved just as much attention as Duncan during Harris' days in Dallas

mavsfan1000
12-02-2008, 06:55 AM
Dirk recieved just as much attention as Duncan during Harris' days in Dallas
We are talking about Harris of 2008. He has raised his game 2 levels since those days. Not just 1.