lol #3

lol 39-33

lol 45-35 irrelevant

lol Mack Brown

lol "God has good things in store for the longhorns"

lol Crabtree's catch

J.T.
12-01-2008, 01:18 AM
You were barely able to handle Baylor. BAYLOR. That's like beating the New Orleans Hornets in triple overtime before they drafted Chris Paul.

dirk4mvp
12-01-2008, 01:24 AM
You were barely able to handle Baylor. BAYLOR. That's like beating the New Orleans Hornets in triple overtime before they drafted Chris Paul.

:lol What's up with you and these metaphors?

Spurtacus
12-01-2008, 01:24 AM
lol #3

lol 39-33

lol 45-35 irrelevant

lol Mack Brown

lol Crabtree's catch

lol you fucking suck

Dr. Gonzo
12-01-2008, 01:26 AM

Yeah it's like barely beating the Browns by 4.

txallstar
12-01-2008, 01:54 AM
lol tt lost out too..

CubanSucks
12-01-2008, 04:45 AM
lol never been a traditional powerhouse program

lol 0 national championships

lol i wont even mention yalls game against baylor...oops

lol crabtree went down like a cheap whore

lol yalls left guard looks like a fuckin fatass drag queen with a mohawk

lol mike leach looks like the penguin

stretch
12-01-2008, 09:19 AM
lol #3

lol 39-33

lol 45-35 irrelevant

lol Mack Brown

lol Crabtree's catch

lol, still behind OU and UT

I Love Me Some Me
12-01-2008, 09:45 AM
Enjoy the Cotton Bowl.

tonylongoriafan
12-01-2008, 09:50 AM
yeah, the bcs screwed us texas fans...but what about colt mccoy potentially leaving for the nfl and screwing us even more for next season...i mean john chiles? can he even throw a forward pass?

ATRAIN
12-01-2008, 09:59 AM
yeah, the bcs screwed us texas fans...but what about colt mccoy potentially leaving for the nfl and screwing us even more for next season...i mean john chiles? can he even throw a forward pass?

Chiles is a watered down VY so no he cant throw for shit. Colt isnt a sure thing that he is leaving but he is looking into his draft "stock" so chances of him leaving are like 80% IMO.

monosylab1k
12-01-2008, 10:04 AM
Hey guys, give Tech fans a break. This is the greatest season ever for that school, and even still, the highlight of the year was getting curbstomped by Oklahoma.

purist
12-01-2008, 01:43 PM
UT will be fine, with or without Colt. Y'all are selling Chiles way to short, not to mention incoming Gilbert.

tonylongoriafan
12-01-2008, 02:20 PM
UT will be fine, with or without Colt. Y'all are selling Chiles way to short, not to mention incoming Gilbert.

selling short? dude runs on 95% of his snaps...wtf? mix in a pass...and i'm not talking garbage time during blowouts...he hasn't gotten enough quality in-game snaps to make any Texas fan comfortable with him taking over next season...fuck it, i'm starting another thread to see what everyone thinks :bang

ATRAIN
12-01-2008, 02:23 PM
Hey guys, give Tech fans a break. This is the greatest season ever for that school, and even still, the highlight of the year was getting curbstomped by Oklahoma.

LMAO

to21
12-01-2008, 04:03 PM

lol mike leach looks like the penguinlol

CubanSucks
12-01-2008, 04:11 PM
selling short? dude runs on 95% of his snaps...wtf? mix in a pass...and i'm not talking garbage time during blowouts...he hasn't gotten enough quality in-game snaps to make any Texas fan comfortable with him taking over next season...fuck it, i'm starting another thread to see what everyone thinks :bang

chill the fuck out Garrett Gilbert is one of the best qb coming out of high school and we got him. he's already got the size to so odds are he's gonna be our starting qb next season and Texas fans should be comfortable with that

The Reckoning
12-01-2008, 04:12 PM
chill the fuck out Garrett Gilbert is one of the best qb coming out of high school and we got him. he's already got the size to so odds are he's gonna be our starting qb next season and Texas fans should be comfortable with that

bingo. he can place the ball on any part of the field. right now UT needs to worry about recruiting a 5 star running back.

purist
12-01-2008, 05:34 PM
Frankly, coming into this year I didn't have a whole lot of confidence that Colt would make the whole year. I thought, based on his past, that he might not be able to hold up physically. But, he bulked up and got stronger int he off season. Anyway, I was fully prepared to see Chiles takethe reigns mid way through this season if that were to happen. And, I was perfectly fine with it, even a bit excited at the notion.

chode_regulator
12-01-2008, 05:49 PM

yeah im tired of seeing "mankind". every stupid tech game they ahve the same lineman say the same things about his other linemen in interviews.

and rofl at the mike leach comparison. its been in the back of my head who he reminds me of and now i see.

Anti.Hero
12-01-2008, 06:15 PM
TT is nothing. They are supposed to be nothing. That nothing fucked your title shot.

Continue grasping at useless smack talk TU fans lmao.

DaDakota
12-01-2008, 06:32 PM
PSSSTTTTT....maybe someone should break the news that the sign they toss around when rooting for Tech.....is the "L" sign for ....LOSER !

DD

benefactor
12-01-2008, 06:39 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/gospelrapper/Techthechokers.jpg

Just a reminder...

cash459
12-01-2008, 07:52 PM
If Tech is a "choking" team.....then what does it say about Texas for losing to them?

Cant_Be_Faded
12-01-2008, 07:55 PM
It means that we lost to a choking, never has been, LCL team in the only possible environment in which they play well, on a last second freakish catch by a very bad ass receiver.

StylisticS
12-01-2008, 09:17 PM

You left out never won an outright conference championship. EVER. All of their three conference "championships" have been shared.:lol

cash459
12-01-2008, 09:19 PM
It means that we lost to a choking, never has been, LCL team in the only possible environment in which they play well, on a last second freakish catch by a very bad ass receiver.

call it what you want. Texas almost lost to OSU a similar type of play. Get over yourself & accept that Tech ruined your season.

CubanSucks
12-02-2008, 01:56 AM
call it what you want. Texas almost lost to OSU a similar type of play. Get over yourself & accept that Tech ruined your season.

If you had watched both teams play OSU then you should know that Texas played OSU just as well as Oklahoma did. The score doesn't show how close it truly was not to mention the HUGE breaks oklahoma caught during that game.

CubanSucks
12-02-2008, 02:02 AM

Are you fuckin kidding me? A similar type of play? I hope you're not talking about the very last play since OSU was on their own 1 or 2 yard line and chunking it up blindly. I would know since my seats were right there on the goal line that game

Texas Chili Dog
12-02-2008, 03:25 AM
http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/popcorn.gif

benefactor
12-02-2008, 10:01 AM
...don't forget the dropped interception right before that. Texas played badly in the first half of a game in a hostile environment after playing 3 highly ranked teams in a row.

Then you have Tech...who lost 65-21.

cash459
12-02-2008, 10:43 AM
If you had watched both teams play OSU then you should know that Texas played OSU just as well as Oklahoma did. The score doesn't show how close it truly was not to mention the HUGE breaks oklahoma caught during that game.

Tech played OSU just as well as OU also, if not better. And there are MANY cases in which the score doesnt reflect how close the game was, thats why judging a game based on final score isnt always accurate.

And yes, i was talking about that last play. Had they caught it, you would be crying just as much as some are crying now about the Crabtree catch. what some UT fans are calling a "fluke" play, can happen in any game. How about some of the "fluke" plays that Colt has pulled out of his ass? oh, let me guess, thats different, right?

And if you watch/watched the game, Tech ran that EXACT same play multiple times in the game and was successful, so how is that a "fluke"?

cash459
12-02-2008, 10:44 AM
...don't forget the dropped interception right before that. Texas played badly in the first half of a game in a hostile environment after playing 3 highly ranked teams in a row.

Then you have Tech...who lost 65-21.

dont forget the blown non-call on the block in the back during the punt return by Shipley.

Tech played crappy in a much more hostile environment after playing 3 ranked teams in a row.....and.....??

pkbpkb81
12-02-2008, 11:32 AM

he wont leave for the nfl, if he goes now he is a 2nd day or late first day pick at best.

i want him to go as a sooner fan but he will be back, now Bradford is thought of as a top 5 pick so he will be gone next year along with all 5 members of the 0-line

StylisticS
12-02-2008, 07:17 PM
dont forget the blown non-call on the block in the back during the punt return by Shipley.

Tech played crappy in a much more hostile environment after playing 3 ranked teams in a row.....and.....??

I'm sorry but did you play your fourth top ranked team in a row without a bye like Texas did? If not, than that little thing was a huge difference in the way both teams performed. Tech is just simply Tech. They were a fraud. They can't beat a good OU or good Texas team away from Lubbock. Last time Tech had this high of ranking was 2007 when they were ranked 7th in the BCS and you promptly got your ass whooped by 35 in Austin. Until Tech shows they can beat a good OU or Texas team in Austin or Norman. Continue to be the team that routinely beats A&M but only is good enough to put a scare in Texas or OU but never beat both in the same year.

CubanSucks
12-02-2008, 08:23 PM
Tech played OSU just as well as OU also, if not better. And there are MANY cases in which the score doesnt reflect how close the game was, thats why judging a game based on final score isnt always accurate.

And yes, i was talking about that last play. Had they caught it, you would be crying just as much as some are crying now about the Crabtree catch. what some UT fans are calling a "fluke" play, can happen in any game. How about some of the "fluke" plays that Colt has pulled out of his ass? oh, let me guess, thats different, right?

And if you watch/watched the game, Tech ran that EXACT same play multiple times in the game and was successful, so how is that a "fluke"?

Had they caught it he would of had to run the other half of the field. It wasn't even close. I wouldn't call Crabtree's catch a fluke play but please give one example of McCoy giving a fluke play.

cash459
12-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Had they caught it he would of had to run the other half of the field. It wasn't even close. I wouldn't call Crabtree's catch a fluke play but please give one example of McCoy giving a fluke play.

how about the fumbled snap and then a throw for like 30 yards against Mizzou??

chode_regulator
12-02-2008, 10:01 PM
hmmm....i think i saw that twice in the ou game sat night
and once in the nfl on sunday, wiat no, monday ngiht.
cant be that flukish

MosesGuthrie
12-02-2008, 10:08 PM
The only thing flukish is Tech getting double digit wins in one season.

Texas Chili Dog
12-03-2008, 12:53 AM

He was just trying to imitate Tony Romo. :D

J.T.
12-03-2008, 02:02 AM

Dude Tech's line got away with a shit ton of holding in that game, almost as much holding as OU's line got away with when they played Tech.

Same head ref called both games, makes you wonder if there's a bias toward the home team on that crew.

CubanSucks
12-03-2008, 04:39 AM

Well I was completely shit faced the night of the Mizzou game so no comment but I do know that during OSU-OU Bradford did the same thing on the goal line then there was the 2 tipped balls that Grisham caught

cash459
12-03-2008, 09:46 AM
Dude Tech's line got away with a shit ton of holding in that game, almost as much holding as OU's line got away with when they played Tech.

Same head ref called both games, makes you wonder if there's a bias toward the home teamon that crew.

The same crew called the OU/UT game.....UT found a way to win that game, but no UT fans are complaining about blown calls in that game.....

cash459
12-03-2008, 09:48 AM
Well I was completely shit faced the night of the Mizzou game so no comment but I do know that during OSU-OU Bradford did the same thing on the goal line then there was the 2 tipped balls that Grisham caught

I agree...those plays are "lucky" or whatever else you want to call them, b/c of the circumstances....tipped passes that fall right into your own teams hands out of no where....

there is absolutely NO similarity btwn those plays & the last play of the Tech/UT game. so the Crabtree TD was not a fluke/lucky by those standards.

If Curtis Brown knew how to tackle or the safety knew how to take a better angle, he wouldnt have scored. simple as that.

cash459
12-03-2008, 09:49 AM
hmmm....i think i saw that twice in the ou game sat night
and once in the nfl on sunday, wiat no, monday ngiht.
cant be that flukish

maybe were just in a flukish era? :lol

stretch
12-03-2008, 09:55 AM
lol, UT's rank > TT's rank

stfu tech fags

G-Nob
12-03-2008, 01:39 PM
lol your mom

cash459
12-03-2008, 01:48 PM
lol, UT's rank > TT's rank

stfu tech fags

LOL @ UT not getting any chmpionships this season (b/c of Tech)

stfu horn queers

BUMP
12-03-2008, 02:00 PM
LOL if only Gideon caught that pass, then yall would probably have won the championship. but NOPE!

maybe next year!:lol

stretch
12-03-2008, 02:04 PM
LOL @ UT not getting any chmpionships this season (b/c of Tech)

stfu horn queers

lol, no championships or even bcs bowl game appearances to speak of

stretch
12-03-2008, 02:05 PM
LOL if only Gideon caught that pass, then yall would probably have won the championship. but NOPE!

lol, texas tech

benefactor
12-03-2008, 06:01 PM

At least we can say maybe next year. For you guys next year is the same as this year and last year....and that's about all you can hope for.

cash459
12-03-2008, 06:10 PM
LOL

living in the past......39-33

LOL

having one of the longest consecutive winning season streaks

j-6
12-03-2008, 07:20 PM
this was a forwarded email so I have no link. Sorry.

BCS DECLARES GERMANY WINNER OF WORLD WAR II
US Ranked 4th

After determining the Big-12 championship game participants the BCS computers were put to work on other major contests and today the BCS declared Germany to be the winner of World War II.

"Germany put together an incredible number of victories beginning with the annexation of Austria and the Sudetenland and continuing on into conference play with defeats of Poland, France, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium and the Netherlands. Their only losses came against the US and Russia; however considering their entire body of work--including an incredibly tough Strength of Schedule--our computers deemed them worthy of the #1 ranking."

Questioned about the #4 ranking of the United States the BCS commissioner stated "The US only had two major victories--Japan and Germany. The computer models, unlike humans, aren't influenced by head-to-head contests--they consider each contest to be only a single, equally-weighted event."

German Chancellor Adolph Hitler said "Yes, we lost to the US; but we defeated #2 ranked France in only 6 weeks." Herr Hitler has been criticized for seeking dramatic victories to earn 'style points' to enhance Germany's rankings. Hitler protested "Our contest with Poland was in doubt until the final day and the conditions in Norway were incredibly challenging and demanded the application of additional forces."

The French ranking has also come under scrutiny. The BCS commented " France had a single loss against Germany and following a preseason #1 ranking they only fell to #2."

Japan was ranked #3 with victories including Manchuria, Borneo and the Philippines.

samikeyp
12-03-2008, 07:28 PM
this was a forwarded email so I have no link. Sorry.

BCS DECLARES GERMANY WINNER OF WORLD WAR II
US Ranked 4th

After determining the Big-12 championship game participants the BCS computers were put to work on other major contests and today the BCS declared Germany to be the winner of World War II.

"Germany put together an incredible number of victories beginning with the annexation of Austria and the Sudetenland and continuing on into conference play with defeats of Poland, France, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium and the Netherlands. Their only losses came against the US and Russia; however considering their entire body of work--including an incredibly tough Strength of Schedule--our computers deemed them worthy of the #1 ranking."

Questioned about the #4 ranking of the United States the BCS commissioner stated "The US only had two major victories--Japan and Germany. The computer models, unlike humans, aren't influenced by head-to-head contests--they consider each contest to be only a single, equally-weighted event."

German Chancellor Adolph Hitler said "Yes, we lost to the US; but we defeated #2 ranked France in only 6 weeks." Herr Hitler has been criticized for seeking dramatic victories to earn 'style points' to enhance Germany's rankings. Hitler protested "Our contest with Poland was in doubt until the final day and the conditions in Norway were incredibly challenging and demanded the application of additional forces."

The French ranking has also come under scrutiny. The BCS commented " France had a single loss against Germany and following a preseason #1 ranking they only fell to #2."

Japan was ranked #3 with victories including Manchuria, Borneo and the Philippines.

I call shenanigans.

No way France would ever be ranked #1 :lmao

cash459
12-03-2008, 07:55 PM
:lol good one j-6 :toast

spursfor5
12-03-2008, 09:33 PM
LOL at the "pirate" possibly leaving to a city that actually has water and plunging that pathetic never-was program back into the shit-tastic mess it always has been:rollin

cash459
12-04-2008, 12:50 AM
a "shit tastic" team that beat UT :lol

to21
12-04-2008, 10:04 AM
LOL Lubbock's greatest accomplishments (in order of greatness):

1. One BIG regular season CFB win
2. Buddy Holly
3. Bobby Knight
4. South Plains Mall

LOL

Blake
12-04-2008, 10:17 AM
I liked the South Plains Mall better than Knight myself

cash459
12-04-2008, 10:22 AM
Youre familiar enough with the South Plains Mall to list it? wow....i wouldnt have expected to see that make the list

Blake
12-04-2008, 10:34 AM
Youre familiar enough with the South Plains Mall to list it? wow....i wouldnt have expected to see that make the list

no kidding. I'm surprised he didn't list Bash's.......which might be #4 or 5 for me......

Texas Chili Dog
12-04-2008, 02:55 PM
LOL Lubbock's greatest accomplishments (in order of greatness):

1. One BIG regular season CFB win
2. Buddy Holly
3. Bobby Knight
4. South Plains Mall

LOL

http://linuxformat.co.uk/blog/wp-content/tumbleweed.jpg

cash459
12-04-2008, 05:35 PM
no kidding. I'm surprised he didn't list Bash's.......which might be #4 or 5 for me......

Or Bleacher's or Chimi's....they should be on the list too. :toast