PDA

View Full Version : I see angel_luv doing this.

Slydragon
12-01-2008, 06:16 AM
Won't kiss on the first date? How about waiting until marriage?

Melody LaLuz, 28, and Claudaniel Fabien, 30, shared their first kiss Saturday at the altar.

The couple, from the US city of Chicago, teach abstinence at the city's public schools and practised what they preached to their teenage students.

"It feels like such a gift," LaLuz told the Chicago Sun-Times.

"When you value a kiss, it becomes something of worth."

The Chicago Tribune reports that as well as never having kissed, the couple had never been alone together in a house.

A friend of LaLuz says wedding guests cheered and stomped during the two-minute smooch.

The couple say they have no worries about how they will spend their honeymoon in the Bahamas.

LaLuz said she was sure sex with Fabien would be worth the wait.

"We live out what we teach — it's true that abstinence does work," she said

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=676435.

Richard Cranium
12-01-2008, 07:56 AM
Virgins at 28 and 30?

J.T.
12-01-2008, 08:14 AM
At least waiting until marriage to fuck is something people have done for a while... but waiting until marriage to kiss? Fucking losers.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
12-01-2008, 08:49 AM
You've got to admire people with that sort of commitment, patience and self-discipline, 3 values sadly fading in our slowly crumbling societies.

Couldn't have done it myself, but respect to those who have the fortitude. :tu

Spurminator
12-01-2008, 11:59 AM
This is not all that uncommon. I'm surprised it qualifies as news.

dickface
12-01-2008, 12:01 PM
You've got to admire people with that sort of commitment, patience and self-discipline, 3 values sadly fading in our slowly crumbling societies.

Good lord you post some gay ass shit.

sonic21
12-01-2008, 12:05 PM
they lie

Richard Cranium
12-01-2008, 12:10 PM
They don't kiss and tell.

MrChug
12-01-2008, 12:46 PM
Chris Rock: "Women won't tell you how many people they fucked, they'll tell you how many BOYFRIENDS they had..."

jman3000
12-01-2008, 12:50 PM
I hope he's a horrible lay with a 2 inch wang and a horrible kisser who doesn't know when to keep his mouth closed and tongue in. then i hope they get divorced within 4 years for being such fucking prudes.

CuckingFunt
12-01-2008, 12:51 PM
I hope he's a horrible lay with a 2 inch wang and a horrible kisser who doesn't know when to keep his mouth closed and tongue in.

On the plus side, she wouldn't know the difference.

PM5K
12-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Nah, not Angel......

jman3000
12-01-2008, 12:53 PM
shit.

well my statement just went down in flames.

jman3000
12-01-2008, 12:53 PM
well... i at least hope he had bad breath...

MiamiHeat
12-01-2008, 01:32 PM
I hope they have a happy life together.

I don't agree with kissing on the first date though. Kissing on the first date is too fast.

Waiting until marriage for sex is something mankind has done for thousands of years in all cultures of the world.

AmericanPsycho
12-01-2008, 01:41 PM

I don't agree with kissing on the first date though. Kissing on the first date is too fast.

Waiting until marriage for sex is something mankind has done for thousands of years in all cultures of the world.

Not waiting for marriage until having sex is something mankind has done for thousands of years in all cultures of the world.

baseline bum
12-01-2008, 02:47 PM
How the fuck would anyone get married to someone they didn't know was a good lay? That's like buying a car without taking it out on the highway to see if it can do 90 in the test drive.

mexicanjunior
12-01-2008, 02:58 PM
How the fuck would anyone get married to someone they didn't know was a good lay? That's like buying a car without taking it out on the highway to see if it can do 90 in the test drive.

Agreed...

Mrs.Roper
12-01-2008, 03:00 PM
I sure as hell wish I'd had pre-marital sex.

Jekka
12-01-2008, 03:05 PM
I knew someone in high school that decided her first kiss was going to be at her wedding ... she didn't make it out of the first year of college.

jman3000
12-01-2008, 03:14 PM

what kind of gay shit is this?

if i dont get head on the first date i consider it a failure.

Richard Cranium
12-01-2008, 03:15 PM
what kind of gay shit is this?

if i dont get head on the first date i consider it a failure.

Failure happens to all of us.

jman3000
12-01-2008, 03:17 PM
Failure happens to all of us.

no shit sherlock.

jman3000
12-01-2008, 03:18 PM
so are there pictures of these assholes?

sonic21
12-01-2008, 03:22 PM

:tu

DannyT
12-01-2008, 03:26 PM
you cats are haters....

mouse
12-01-2008, 03:54 PM
According to many of you in this topic it's ok not to kiss or have sex until marriage, well that may be something people like FluffNnotReadyOzStale (harmless ribbing) would approve of but what about the results?

Let's say you wait until marriage to kiss and have sex and during the honeymoon the bride finds out her husband has a 3lb cock? Is she supposed to suck on that huge 10 inch greasy slab of meat the rest of her life? What if he has an extra nipple or is missing a testicle?

What is the husband takes off his wife's panties and she has mold all up in her crevasse?
Is he supposed to eat that shit the rest of his life?

These are questions that need to be addressed and by someone who can relate to these scenarios before I make my final judgment on the matter.

JoeChalupa
12-01-2008, 04:10 PM
If you are not going to have pre-marital sex then you sure better have a pre-nuptial agreement.

mouse
12-01-2008, 04:16 PM
If a lady is going to not let the man know what she has in the bedroom until marriage. then men should not have to tell women what job they have or how much money they make until the honeymoon. now watch those panties come flying off!

mrsmaalox
12-01-2008, 04:38 PM
:lmao @ "panties flying off"!! If I recall correctly, the first time was more awkward and uncomfortable than wonderful. That would be a terrible way to spend your honeymoon.

ploto
12-01-2008, 11:21 PM
What do you care if these 2 people chose to do this? Are not people asking for respect for people's choices?

tp2021
12-02-2008, 12:09 AM
What is the husband takes off his wife's panties and she has mold all up in her crevasse?

:lmao

mouse
12-02-2008, 12:33 AM
This epic topic reminds me of the old school club posters. Back in the day this shit was 4 page material fo sho. But now the creativity levels have gone down with the economy.

SequSpur
12-02-2008, 12:42 AM
No comment.

squire
12-02-2008, 12:56 AM

When your streak comes to an end with a barter I don't know if it counts. Not that I'm doubting that you don't have the fortitude.

:flag:

Slydragon
12-02-2008, 01:06 AM
This epic topic reminds me of the old school club posters. Back in the day this shit was 4 page material fo sho. But now the creativity levels have gone down with the economy.

A wonderful addition you made to the thread. :tu

You used to be cool then your knees got screwed and now you a piss mofo like Cotton Hill.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-02-2008, 01:13 AM
I see her eyes wide open as if the hugest cock she's ever seen is charging right for her.

whottt
12-02-2008, 01:29 AM
If they're that commited they'll have a good marriage....without a doubt.

angel_luv
12-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Won't kiss on the first date? How about waiting until marriage?

Melody LaLuz, 28, and Claudaniel Fabien, 30, shared their first kiss Saturday at the altar.

The couple, from the US city of Chicago, teach abstinence at the city's public schools and practised what they preached to their teenage students.

"It feels like such a gift," LaLuz told the Chicago Sun-Times.

"When you value a kiss, it becomes something of worth."

I think that is really sweet.

Growing up, it was my intention to have my first kiss at the wedding altar.
As it was, I was a month shy of 26 before I was ever kissed and it was entirely worth the wait.

There is no one that I refused to kiss either as a teen or adult that I regret having refused.
So, even though I did not wait until marriage to be kissed, I still feel that the goal to do was a safeguard and so served me well.

Cry Havoc
12-02-2008, 01:24 PM
I don't understand the principle behind insulting someone for a decision that has no impact on the way you live your life.

MrChug
12-02-2008, 01:35 PM

I kinda disagree (kinda). I think you can make someone a good/great lover. Normally women do this with men more than men can with women, but I've seen it happen. She was shy, hardly touched, stiff, self-concious about everything, had no skill due to lack of experience and didn't know how to express herself.

I created a fkn monster.

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-02-2008, 02:33 PM
I think that is really sweet.

Growing up, it was my intention to have my first kiss at the wedding altar.
As it was, I was a month shy of 26 before I was ever kissed and it was entirely worth the wait.

There is no one that I refused to kiss either as a teen or adult that I regret having refused.
So, even though I did not wait until marriage to be kissed, I still feel that the goal to do was a safeguard and so served me well.

SLUT!

angel_luv
12-02-2008, 02:36 PM
Dude,

I came in here expecting comedic gold and that is all you post?

:(

Dark Gable
12-02-2008, 02:42 PM
I created a fkn monster.

My johnson is a fkn monster.

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-02-2008, 02:59 PM
Dude,

I came in here expecting comedic gold and that is all you post?

:(

You'll just have to wait until you're married to find out what it really means for a man to disapoint you.

Mrs.Roper
12-02-2008, 03:03 PM
You'll just have to wait until you're married to find out what it really means for a man to disapoint you.

Ain't that the truth.

angel_luv
12-02-2008, 03:09 PM

You are quick with the clever comebacks.

I should never have doubted you. :)

Bigzax
12-02-2008, 03:39 PM
that's some cruel stuff your doing to poor bo angel...betta let the man round second or somthin!!!

Slydragon
12-02-2008, 04:24 PM
that's some cruel stuff your doing to poor bo angel...betta let the man round second or somthin!!!

hes not even batting, warming up before the game, maybe

Bigzax
12-02-2008, 04:27 PM
DkinnaBx for Xmas!

Last Comic Standing
12-02-2008, 04:27 PM
I don't understand the principle behind insulting someone for a decision that has no impact on the way you live your life.

Stick around you will catch on to the ways of the www in no time. :tu

Mr Roper
12-02-2008, 04:30 PM
I sure as hell wish I'd had pre-marital sex.

Your lucky to have any sex.

tp2021
12-02-2008, 04:43 PM
I see her eyes wide open as if the hugest cock she's ever seen is charging right for her.

I tried looking for a pic I saw on FuKung of a chick with her mouth open wide and eyes wide in terror, with the shadow of a huge member across her face. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it there. Google was not my friend, either. :bang