PDA

View Full Version : Post evidence of how good Deron Williams is.

pauls931
12-01-2008, 01:50 PM
I keep on hearing how he's the best point guard there is with even Spurs fans admitting he's better than Parker. I usually don't pay much attention to the Jazz, so prove to me this guy is good.

The media I watch anyway just pumps Nash, Parker, and CP3...

Boston Pancake
12-01-2008, 02:00 PM
He ain't that good, Rondo owns that bitch. Same with Christina Paul.

balli
12-01-2008, 02:00 PM
So instead of going to youtube and looking up Deron Williams highlights, you want me to go to youtube and look up Deron Williams highlights for you, and then post them here? You're lucky I really like Deron Williams.

This video is highlights all from one game (game 4 vs Lakers)

hL63VTUXE2w

balli
12-01-2008, 02:01 PM
He ain't that good, Rondo owns that bitch
:wakeup
Smoke a pole Boston.

Boston Pancake
12-01-2008, 02:03 PM
:wakeup
Smoke a pole Boston.

Get back to me when your bitch PG has a ring and plays for a legitimate NBA franchise. Until then he's a pumpkin pie haircutted homo with no skins on the wall.

balli
12-01-2008, 02:04 PM
Get back to me when your bitch PG has a ring and plays for a legitimate NBA franchise. Until then he's a pumpkin pie haircutted homo with no skins on the wall.

Okay I can see what kind of a clownshoes jerkoff I'm dealing with here. Have a shitty fucking day asshole.

turiaf for president
12-01-2008, 02:06 PM

in that case derek fisher is 3 times better than rondo.

Boston Pancake
12-01-2008, 02:08 PM
in that case derek fisher is 3 times better than rondo.

fisher is old news, rondo bent that bitch over and made him squeal like a little pig.

pauls931
12-01-2008, 02:10 PM
So instead of going to youtube and looking up Deron Williams highlights, you want me to go to youtube and look up Deron Williams highlights for you, and then post them here? You're lucky I really like Deron Williams.

This video is highlights all from one game (game 4 vs Lakers)

hL63VTUXE2w

Thx... Yup, but I'm sure a person can find a video of almost any guard looking good. I just keep on hearing how good he is but have only watched a few jazz games.

What separates him from the other guards in the league? Better D? Better O? Better leadership?

balli
12-01-2008, 02:18 PM
What separates him from the other guards in the league? Better D? Better O? Better leadership?
He's ten time the defender Paul is and almost as good offensively. Paul has a much better assist/TO ratio, but other than that, they're pretty damn close offensively. I don't really have time to write a thesis, but I'll just say he's a great passer (though not quite as good as Paul & Nash), good shooter includin 3pt % (better than paul), has a killer crossover, is a natural born leader and has enough size to score from wherever he wants on the floor (including the post where he regularly abuses Paul and TP). He's as good a finisher around the basket as anybody outside of TP. On top of that he's got a pissed off Kobe'esque streak where he plays better when he gets pissed off- which I consider a good thing. He's just a damn good basketball player.

pauls931
12-01-2008, 02:22 PM
He's ten time the defender Paul is and almost as good offensively. Paul has a much better assist/TO ratio, but other than that, they're pretty damn close offensively. I don't really have time to write a thesis, but I'll just say he's a great passer (though not quite as good as Paul & Nash), good shooter includin 3pt % (better than paul), has a killer crossover, is a natural born leader and has enough size to score from wherever he wants on the floor (including the post where he regularly abuses Paul and TP). He's as good a finisher around the basket as anybody outside of TP. On top of that he's got a pissed off Kobe'esque streak where he plays better when he gets pissed off- which I consider a good thing. He's just a damn good basketball player.

So how many suns players do I need to trade to get him? :p: I'll even throw in a complimentary coach.

IronMexican
12-01-2008, 02:24 PM
You guys know Boston Pancake is a troll, right? It's like talking to SD, or 21 blessings, or any Rocket fan.

lil_penny
12-01-2008, 02:25 PM
williams owns rondo.... rondo is a lucky guy, he has pierce.. garnett and allen on his team to make him look good.

balli
12-01-2008, 02:27 PM
So how many suns players do I need to trade to get him? :p: I'll even throw in a complimentary coach.

I know you're joking, but Deron Williams is just a golden God around here. Back in the day the Jazz played it like Malone was the face of the franchise, but every Jazz fan's favorite player was really John Stockton. Today they like to market AK, Boozer, pretty boy Korver and Deron, but Deron is everybody's favorite player, by far. I'm truthfully not sure the Jazz brass would consider moving him for anything less than LeBron.

BRHornet45
12-01-2008, 02:30 PM
He's ten time the defender Paul is and almost as good offensively.

LMAO at you son. you can't be serious ????

pauls931
12-01-2008, 02:33 PM
I know you're joking, but Deron Williams is just a golden God around here. Back in the day the Jazz played it like Malone was the face of the franchise, but every Jazz fan's favorite player was really John Stockton. Today they like to market AK, Boozer, pretty boy Korver and Deron, but Deron is everybody's favorite player, by far. I'm truthfully not sure the Jazz brass would consider moving him for anything less than LeBron.

I hated Stockton when he played, but like him in hindsight... And no, I'm not joking you can have Nash, Barbosa, and Bell for him. :p: I'll even throw in a General Manager...

balli
12-01-2008, 02:37 PM

Starting pg's shoot a higher fg% against Paul than they do against any other starting pg in the league. Statistically, he allows the guys he defends to shoot better than they do against anyone else. And he's 5'10". Why do you think Deron is 8-2 vs. Paul (or whatever it is). It's because every time they play Deron eats him alive, because Paul can't even begin to stop him.

Paul's a fine player and offensively, there's some things he does better than Deron... some things a lot better than Deron.

But let's not pretend that the 5'10" 170 lb dude, who gambles for steals like a drunken sailor, is a better defender than the guy who goes 6'3" and 225.

BRHornet45
12-01-2008, 02:43 PM
Starting pg's shoot a higher fg% against Paul than they do against any other starting pg in the league. Statistically, he allows the guys he defends to shoot better than they do against anyone else. And he's 5'10". Why do you think Deron is 8-2 vs. Paul (or whatever it is). It's because every time they play Deron eats him alive, because Paul can't even begin to stop him.

Paul's a fine player and offensively, there's some things he does better than Deron... some things a lot better than Deron.

But let's not pretend that the 5'10" 170 lb dude, who gambles for steals like a drunken sailor, is a better defender than the guy who goes 6'3" and 225.

your 8-2 stat is silly because up until last season, the Hornets didn't have a team to compete with the Jazz. Also, Paul is listed at 6'0 since your throwing around "Facts" .... I will say that Deron may edge out Paul defensively ... MAYBE .... but you would be a fool to believe that he is "10 times better" as you stated. Oh and offensively, Paul owns Deron. With all of the great shooters that Deron has around him, he should be averaging 15 assist each night!

Boston Pancake
12-01-2008, 02:44 PM
your 8-2 stat is silly because up until last season, the Hornets didn't have a team to compete with the Jazz. Also, Paul is listed at 6'0 since your throwing around "Facts" .... I will say that Deron may edge out Paul defensively ... MAYBE .... but you would be a fool to believe that he is "10 times better" as you stated. Oh and offensively, Paul owns Deron. With all of the great shooters that Deron has around him, he should be averaging 15 assist each night!

LOL son you are one silly ass cuckold. Rondo > DWill > Bitch Paul

BRHornet45
12-01-2008, 02:45 PM
LOL son you are one silly ass cuckold. Rondo > DWill > Bitch Paul

LMAO at you again you sissy CUCKOLD!!! the only thing that Rondo owns is YOUR WIFE!

Boston Pancake
12-01-2008, 02:47 PM
LMAO at you again you sissy CUCKOLD!!! the only thing that Rondo owns is YOUR WIFE!

Rondo owns a championship ring, unlike Chrissy Paul! You are a cuckold and a straight up fool, son!

BRHornet45
12-01-2008, 02:50 PM
Rondo owns a championship ring, unlike Chrissy Paul! You are a cuckold and a straight up fool, son!

yea ... he owns a 100% STORE BOUGHT / MEDIA BOUGHT championship!!! lol you sissy CUCKOLD

Boston Pancake
12-01-2008, 02:52 PM
yea ... he owns a 100% STORE BOUGHT / MEDIA BOUGHT championship!!! lol you sissy CUCKOLD

too bad your poor ass city can't buy a title! maybe you guys can loot some championship rings after the next hurricane! Eat THAT you bitch cuckold bitch!

BRHornet45
12-01-2008, 02:58 PM
too bad your poor ass city can't buy a title! maybe you guys can loot some championship rings after the next hurricane! Eat THAT you bitch cuckold bitch!

LMAO at you again CUCKY!!! your Katrina jokes are so original!!! typical RACIST little white boy from Boston!!! (and I stress LITTLE)

Red Hawk #21
12-01-2008, 02:58 PM
fisher is old news, rondo bent that bitch over and made him squeal like a little pig.

F your Team. :toast

Boston Pancake
12-01-2008, 02:59 PM
LMAO at you again CUCKY!!! your Katrina jokes are so original!!! typical RACIST little white boy from Boston!!! (and I stress LITTLE)

lookit, who said anything about race? YOU DID! SO YOU'RE THE RACIST, you racist cuckold bitch!

BRHornet45
12-01-2008, 03:04 PM
lookit, who said anything about race? YOU DID! SO YOU'RE THE RACIST, you racist cuckold bitch!

LOL at you again cuckold. your wife loves Rondo and Garnett .... and Pierce. they touch her in places that you could NEVER reach!

Boston Pancake
12-01-2008, 03:07 PM
LOL at you again cuckold. your wife loves Rondo and Garnett .... and Pierce. they touch her in places that you could NEVER reach!

if so, it happened in a house and not a FEMA trailer, you sissy cuckold!

BRHornet45
12-01-2008, 03:09 PM
if so, it happened in a house and not a FEMA trailer, you sissy cuckold!

LOL more Katrina jokes!!! son you are too funny!!!!!

balli
12-01-2008, 03:11 PM
I hated Stockton when he played, but like him in hindsight... And no, I'm not joking you can have Nash, Barbosa, and Bell for him. :p: I'll even throw in a General Manager...
Really, it's too bad you can't trade Robert Sarver.
I wouldn't do it, but as an aside, I am so down with Raja Bell. He was just terrific when he played here. A lot of dumbass Jazz fans don't like him because he bolted & signed with Phoenix at 12:01 AM on the first day of his free-agency, but I don't blame him one bit. It's a business and he got paid to go to a championship contender, so I don't really get the average Jazz fan's beef. I think he's just a great player and even if we don't really need him anymore, I'd hypothetically like him on my team.

tlongII
12-01-2008, 03:16 PM
DWill is the best point guard in the league in my opinion. CP3 is just a little behind him.

DPG21920
12-01-2008, 04:16 PM
CP3 is not a good defender at all. He is an active defender (creates steals) but he is really not good one-on-one. D-Will has the size that allows him to defend (like Billups). Deron is behind CP3 because CP3 can handle the rock better than anyone. I would rather have Deron taking a shot though.

turiaf for president
12-01-2008, 04:21 PM

hahaha u won despite a PG who cant shoot if his life depended on it. put him on a sorry team and no one talks about him. boston or any other team for that matter, (cept maybe the jazz) would trade their PG for paul in a heartbeat.

STFU and GTFO. you win ONE championship in 22 years and you talk like scrubs such as perkins, powe, rondo, and scalabrini are worth something. again, enjoy last year cuz thats all you are seeing before another 25 year hietus from the top.

turiaf for president
12-01-2008, 04:22 PM

hes got 3 rings to your rondo's 1. looks like hes 3 times better by your retarded analogy

Lakers2009champs
12-01-2008, 05:37 PM
As a Laker fan, I will admit that Chris Paul is the BEST PG in the league. Just like Kobe is the GOAT.

Anyway, LOS ANGELES>>>>>BOSTON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Salt Lake

balli
12-01-2008, 06:50 PM
As a Laker fan, I will admit that Chris Paul is the BEST PG in the league. Just like Kobe is the GOAT.

Anyway, LOS ANGELES>>>>>BOSTON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Salt Lake

I'll readily admit that for the young black athlete LA and Boston have their certain amenities over SLC, but there are far worse places that NBA players wake up to 8 months out of the year. Besides, unless you're rich or visiting San Diego I think southern Cali mostly sucks. Boston FTW.

LnGrrrR
12-01-2008, 06:50 PM
So, is it just me, or is anyone else 99% certain that BRHornet and Boston Pancake are the same person?

balli
12-01-2008, 07:01 PM
So, is it just me, or is anyone else 99% certain that BRHornet and Boston Pancake are the same person?

I actually thought that too. Probably.

scanry
12-01-2008, 07:09 PM

Maybe not 10 times, but Deron is a better defender than Chris Paul. I don't think you could wrong picking any of the two and both are on the same level. However if i had to pick one, it would be Dwill. Mostly based on how humble he is and how he behaves on and off the court.

Deron doesn't get the credit he deserves, and imo he's the best point guard in the nba. Wasn't Pop all over Deron in 2007, and that says a lot when your team's pg is Tony.

Anyways i'm not disrespecting Chris paul. I love those CP3-Chandler pick & rolls (who wouldn't), but i think i would rather have Deron than any other point guard when the game is on the line.