DBryant88
12-01-2008, 03:50 PM
they are officially screwed... not that they were doing so great anyway

Romeo Crennel is finished... not that he was a good coach anyway

Quinn and Anderson are down... not that they were doing good anyway

:lol

Obstructed_View
12-01-2008, 05:13 PM
Oh well. Another high draft pick and a new coach next year, maybe Cowher. At least Quinn looks like a player and Anderson has some trade value.

mytespurs
12-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Rumors are that they are going after Cowher or Scottenheimer....pick one?
For Marty, it will be part II...why was he let go the first time?

Marty has a spotty playoff record but at least he got the Browns to the championship game.....

Obstructed_View
12-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Marty got fired the first time because Art Modell wanted him to hire an offensive coordinator instead of calling his own plays and he refused. Marty might be good to revive the team, but Cleveland is where he earned his "can't win the big one" rep.

mytespurs
12-01-2008, 06:13 PM
Marty got fired the first time because Art Modell wanted him to hire an offensive coordinator instead of calling his own plays and he refused. Marty might be good to revive the team, but Cleveland is where he earned his "can't win the big one" rep.

I see. I assume Cowher is the one they want but if that doesn't fall through, it wouldn't hurt to get Marty back....if he's interested......I know he has the rep of "not winning the big one" but there's a first time for everything. :)

beefanus
12-02-2008, 01:31 PM
I see. I assume Cowher is the one they want but if that doesn't fall through, it wouldn't hurt to get Marty back....if he's interested......I know he has the rep of "not winning the big one" but there's a first time for everything. :)

every one wants cowher jerry jones very one with coaching problems wants him and i hope he doesnt go to anyone he is a god damn steeler he went out that way and damn it he better stay that way, who every gets him expect a super bowl

The Troll Whisperer
12-02-2008, 03:31 PM
every one wants cowher jerry jones very one with coaching problems wants him and i hope he doesnt go to anyone he is a god damn steeler he went out that way and damn it he better stay that way, who every gets him expect a super bowl
tsst!

mytespurs
12-02-2008, 03:48 PM

Wouldn't argue that......Cowher is in a great position 'cause he'll have his pick of any available job.....depends on which one is the most attractive....and if he doesn't like what he sees, he can stay on TV.

Yep, Cowher is in a great position! :toast

Sausage
12-02-2008, 03:54 PM
The Titans will crush the Browns this weekend and wrap up the AFC South.

Dr. Gonzo
12-02-2008, 04:20 PM
At least Quinn looks like a player and Anderson has some trade value.

Anderson HAD some trade value. Most teams will stay away because of his recent knee injury and his inconsistant play.

Obstructed_View
12-02-2008, 07:04 PM
Anderson still has some trade value, how much we don't know right now, but starting level QBs aren't falling from the sky. Maybe it won't be until camp next year, but someone's going to take a chance on him. Enough people come back from that injury that someone could jump at him.

Obstructed_View
12-02-2008, 07:04 PM

He played for the Browns, and he was an assistant coach of the Browns for four years.