PDA

View Full Version : Wicked Fun Trivia Time!

Boston Pancake
12-02-2008, 09:46 AM
What NBA Finals game ended with a final score of 131-92?

tlongII
12-02-2008, 09:50 AM
Doh!

Lakers_55
12-02-2008, 09:59 AM
What NBA Finals game ended with a final score of 131-92?

A better wicked trivia question is:

How many times has Boston won a back-to-back NBA title since Russell retired?

Answer?

ZERO!

Boston isn't winning it all again anytime soon, so enjoy 2008 for a long time.

Boston Pancake
12-02-2008, 10:02 AM
A better wicked trivia question is:

How many times has Boston won a back-to-back NBA title since Russell retired?

Answer?

ZERO!

Boston isn't winning it all again anytime soon, so enjoy 2008 for a long time.

I guess you're still pretty salty about the fact that the Celtics own your pathetic little team.

Lakers_55
12-02-2008, 10:09 AM
I guess you're still pretty salty about the fact that the Celtics own your pathetic little team.

You won last year, but we own you since Russell retired....

Lakers 9 titles.
Celtics 6 titles.

Your 11-5 edge has shrank to 17-14. Not to mention the fact that...

We are the team of the 80's, and the Celtics weren't.
We could still be the team of this decade, you don't have a chance.

Oh yeah, how many times did the Celtics duck us by losing in the ECF?

1972, 1973, 1980, 1982, 1988, 2002.

As I said, enjoy last year, that's all we are going to allow you to have. Keep arguing, it's easy to own your ass.

Boston Pancake
12-02-2008, 10:11 AM

Lakers 9 titles.
Celtics 6 titles.

Your 11-5 edge has shrank to 17-14. Not to mention the fact that...

We are the team of the 80's, and the Celtics weren't.
We could still be the team of this decade, you don't have a chance.

Oh yeah, how many times did the Celtics duck us by losing in the ECF?

1972, 1973, 1980, 1982, 1988, 2002.

As I said, enjoy last year, that's all we are going to allow you to have. Keep arguing, it's easy to own your ass.

:lmao you discount the Russell years like they never happened! Lookit, nice try and all, Faker fan, but it doesn't matter. Historically, Celtics own the Lakers, always have and always will! Try to erase as many Boston titles as you want, they're still in the record books!

Russell > Shaq
Pierce > Kobe
Auerbach > Phil

Eat that!

stretch
12-02-2008, 10:18 AM

Lakers 9 titles.
Celtics 6 titles.

I'm not a Celtics fan, but this is ridiculous. How about this...

Celtics own the Lakers since Shaq left.

Celtics: 1 Finals win, 0 losses.
Lakers: 0 Finals wins, 1 loss.

Celtics > Lakers

stretch
12-02-2008, 10:23 AM
Even worse, the Lakers have lost more times in the Finals than any team in history. To me, that is a sign of a choking tradition.

Lakers have lost 14 times in the Finals.

Celtics have only lost 3 times.

Celtics > Lakers

Lakers_55
12-02-2008, 10:26 AM
:lmao you discount the Russell years like they never happened! Lookit, nice try and all, Faker fan, but it doesn't matter. Historically, Celtics own the Lakers, always have and always will! Try to erase as many Boston titles as you want, they're still in the record books!

Russell > Shaq
Pierce > Kobe
Auerbach > Phil

Eat that!
Hey, third grader. I acknowledged the Russell era, I said since then. Reread my post. That is the key, and I provided the evidence which you ignore, it must really hurt. So, you haven't always owned us. We have dominated since Russell left and will pass you in titles soon enough!

I remember all the smack talk going on in 1984 when the Celtics beat us. However, we beat you twice after that, got team of the decade, and our second dynasty title. Boston still has only one dynasty! So, you got the first one this time around. It will be different next time, just as it was in the 80's, unless gang green ducks us yet again.

By the way, in case people missed it from another post, here is the definition of Boston Pancake:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boston+pancake

boston pancake 1055 up, 284 down
When a lover defecates on another lovers chest. WITH PERMISSION. Then pats down the feces with his buttox to make it into a flat surface. Then the man ejaculates on the feces which acts as the syrup.
That guy gave one hell of a boston pancake to that bitch!

You remind me a lot of another annoying poster, and Lakerfan 21_Blessings. He talked a lot of smack and I blamed the Laker loss on his smack. We will do the same to you when Boston choles this year, so stick around and take your lumps like we have!

Boston Pancake
12-02-2008, 10:29 AM
Lookit, I'm a fuckstick with jack shit to say!
Faker Fan, how did 131-92 feel? Your team is pathetic, just learn to like it!

Lakers_55
12-02-2008, 10:31 AM
I'm not a Celtics fan, but this is ridiculous. How about this...

Celtics own the Lakers since Shaq left.

Celtics: 1 Finals win, 0 losses.
Lakers: 0 Finals wins, 1 loss.

Celtics > Lakers

I have it posted somewhere else, the whole concept of the Celtic myth is tied up with Russell. After that, they lose in the ECF more often than they advance. They have never won back-to-back since. I am not here to argue with everyone, but the Boston franchise has failed to live up to the greatness that was the Russell era.

Lakers_55
12-02-2008, 10:33 AM
I want Paul Pierce to defecate on my chest and squish those big black buns on me and cover me with his spunk!

stretch
12-02-2008, 10:42 AM
I have it posted somewhere else, the whole concept of the Celtic myth is tied up with Russell. After that, they lose in the ECF more often than they advance. They have never won back-to-back since. I am not here to argue with everyone, but the Boston franchise has failed to live up to the greatness that was the Russell era.

I agree. But to just disregard certain points of history when we are looking at what the teams have done as a whole, is unfair. The Lakers have dominated certain periods of time, while the Celtics have dominated others. But right now, the Celtics are at the top, ahead of the Lakers after the way they destroyed them in the Finals this past summer.

Boston Pancake
12-02-2008, 10:54 AM

Still trying to find a way to be as good as the mighty Celtics, eh little brother?

I guess I can empathize with Spurs fans, now I know how they feel whenever a Mavs fan tries to talk crap :lmao

Staff Sgt. Dignam
12-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Laker fans are nothing but a bunch of lace curtain motherfuckers who think they can talk back to their daddy, and every time they do, they get diced up and fed to the poor.

131-92 you pricks.

bdictjames
12-02-2008, 12:10 PM
I'd be happy if neither team went to the Finals this year.

lil_penny
12-02-2008, 12:27 PM
I'd be happy if neither team went to the Finals this year.

in a perfect world.... thunder vs. bobcats

xtremesteven33
12-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Boston owns LA.....

BUMP
12-02-2008, 04:15 PM
Boston Pancake is my favorite poster here.

i am totally not kidding